Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state (9951 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Obama Pledges $7bn For Electricity In Nigeria, Others / Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by daroz(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
I live in Benin City, and I can proudly say that since xmas the supply of NEPA power has really improved in my area. Not that they dont still cease it at time, but once they do, they restore it within 1hr. As a matter of fact, on the average we now recieve btw 20-22hrs of NEPA light daily. I am so amazed. Infact I am yet to put on my gen so far this year. I dont know if this is how is it in other cities. Pls state the condition in yours. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by RedLight1: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
still normal both at home and office here in lag .... No increament ... Just 20hrs or more a day... And 15hrs when phcn don smoke their igbo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Prodigee: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Currently serving in a commune in sokoto and they usually supply the power at night times from like 9pm till 7am daily.
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by daroz(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
Red-Light:
still normal both at home and office here in lag .... No increament ... Just 20hrs or more a day... And 15hrs when phcn don smoke their igbo
I think that is good enough for now, considering the experience I had in lag(Ipaja) early last year.
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Had no light throughout yesterday and there was no apology from the maribound power sector called PHCN

1 Like

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by azpeculiar: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
From Anthony, Lagos, power supply has been at it's best over the last 3 months. Haters can take a hike, GEJ is certainly working!

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Aba Aba Aba. . .Well it've seemed Perfect Since we Moved into the Yuletide Period -- Lotta People traveled, so no need 'em PHCN Holding back the Power from those around.

I guess by Next Week it would be back to business Proper -- Rationing Or Holding the Power Entirely grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sokoto, we experience like 20 hrs of electricity daily. Sometimes it can last for 3days concurently(no blink)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by yhemzy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Fantastic,just relocated to Alagomeji in Yaba early december and have never experience power failure except on new year's eve which was general in all part of the city.Uninterrupted power supply 24/7

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by mosho2good: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Phnc are really working hard since d end of last year
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by PrinceNN(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
gREAT iMPROVEMENT...RIVERS...>PH
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
it has improved drastically, since November till now!
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by megawealth(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
In my area in kaduna we expierence like 23hrs light....
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by vision2050: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
to say the truth,30% angry
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by illuminutty: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
in my area Satellite Town, Lagos, electricity supply is at its lowest ebb. candles, lanterns, torchlight, i-pass-my-neigbor and fire-wood lit environment is the order of the night.
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by DANILSA(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
yhemzy: Fantastic,just relocated to Alagomeji in Yaba early december and have never experience power failure except on new year's eve which was general in all part of the city.Uninterrupted power supply 24/7
24 HOURS POWER SUPPLY @YABA LEFT? HMmm gud mad move
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by initiator(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dolphin goes like 20 hrs sometimes. However on sunday they took it for a really long time.

Regards
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by vizboy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Auchi edo state at least 20hrs stead light each day for the past 1 month
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Arcard(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Its ok nd semi-stead in enugu.
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by sagytariusTM1: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
No light at Abraka
Besides, bush-fire caught my electric pole! Haven't seen light since I came back from the yuletide.
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Aifey(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Jona na scammer. No changes. Works l/out
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by wonda26(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
In my hometown at Anambra during †ђe yuletide, SUPERB!! Used †ђe generator just once for using sake. Now, back to benin, aint impressed, †ђe light be like manage.. On/Off/On/Off.. And voltage aint full sad
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by oyeleyemaureen(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
it has improved fantastically in lagos
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by cigaricon(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
For where undecided see as all my phones are out of battery power as there hasn't been light since last night here in my area in minna, Niger state I'm currently Nlanding with a verry low battery with my blackberry now cry
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Elueme: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
I don't expect this thread to attract much comments because it will promote rather than CRITICISE government. I remain indifferent as I earnestly wait for the full privatization of this all important sector. My three point agenda for this govt are power, sanitisation of the petroleum sector and good electoral system. So far progress is gradually being made, though to earlier to sing. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by takedat(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
There's been an improvement in most cities but the same can't be said of rural areas! Privatisation is Key!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by krisokuweh(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
D light is really bad in arufa area of agric ojo LGA Lagos. U wil c one area enjoying d light n d other area staying in darkness, but I hear people saying there is drastic improvement in d supply of light
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
nepa na nepa! if dem like make dem change d name to holy ghost power holdings. no light for my area sha,... running my gen with fuel watching film with my preg-wify cool
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by dabrake(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
The day we go get light reach 3 hours, I go drink 2 litres of concentrated H2SO4

na Uyo I dey
Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by illuminutty: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
oyeleyemaureen: it has improved fantastically in lagos

please write for your area. Lagos is like a country so you cant use your locality as a yardstick to ascertain what is obtainable elsewhere on a wider spectrum.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state by ziccoit: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
State of Electricity? Is that a country? In which continent? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant Gives Reason Why APC, PDP Should Be Abandoned In 2019 / 2,000 Pvcs Seized From Expatriates In Lagos / Workers Strike: TCN Denies Report On National Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.