Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Cindy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cindy (2352 Views)

What Cindy Trimm Taught Pastor Chris Oyakhilome..Fake Move Of The Holy Ghost ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cindy by jayriginal: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
Stalwert:

In my humble opinion 99%

LOL

I think you missed something grin
Re: Cindy by Stalwert: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
jayriginal:

LOL

I think you missed something grin

grin, wat's your take on the video? Are you a cindy?
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Wow! .... this is coming from the same guy who just finished categorizing muslims!

....the log in your eye.....

See the liar?

1) Why dont you address your wrongs first?

2) Was my problem that frosbel categorized atheists or his categorization was flimsy?

See this guy? Why not address the lie that you told that I stereotype christians and muslims? Or your attempts to make 2 wrongs right? Is this the new Anonyism? Twist and deflect?

Mr_Anony:
Actually no I didn't. On the contrary I was showing you that two wrongs DO NOT make a right. Frosbel's "stereotyping" is not grounds for you to brand him a racist. It's a pity you didn't get that.

By the way, you are guilty of the exact same stereotyping when it comes to Christians and Muslims. (remove the log in your eye before pointing at the twig in frosbel's eye)

Logicboy03:

Lol. I live with a Christian family that I love and so how can I stereotype? Some accept me some dont.

Someone stereotyping atheism as an evil white thing is a racist and so you have no point. Furthermore, I accused you first and so you were the one playing 2 wrongs while I wasn't wrong.

Here is a comment of mine on muslims

Chukskalidon: All muslims are the same. And they are all Jihadists.

Wrong. over 1 billion muslims in the world. Had that been true, you would be ashes by now. There are good muslims

There are 6 kinds of muslims in my opinion;

-The sensible moderates- these can debate for their religion and do not bother people. Good muslims
-The quiet moderates- these are people who follow their religion without bothering everybody. Good muslims
-secular moderates- these are almost atheists, they cut out the politcal and socially conservative parts of their religion. Good muslims
-False moderates- these are people that like to go on TV and give a nice version of islam while supporting violence and islamic oppression elsewhere. Bad muslims
-Islamic terrorists- The suicide bombers and murderers. Bad muslims
-The fundamentalists- these are hardcore literal islamists that want everything to be islamic. They dont kill but they love to oppress women and other religions. Bad muslims
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
Stalwert:

So atheism is now a race? shocked shocked shocked shocked omo see sense oh!! grin grin grin grin

The reetard troll strikes again! grin grin grin

How you reached that conclusion is beyond me
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

First of all, Frosbel stereotypes a lot. Even the UK he lives where he complains about the culture. Furthermore, seeing atheism as a white thing that is evil.

Secondly, instead of owning up to your wrong, you go down the path of two wrongs make a right

All babies are born athiest until some deluded parents introduce the worshiping of sky Gods to them. Including frosbel and Anony( whatever there names are)
Re: Cindy by Bella3(f): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
ifeness:

All babies are born athiest until some deluded parents introduce the worshiping of sky Gods to them. Including frosbel and Anony( whatever there names are)
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol, of course why not? Thanks for making it clear to us what "debunked" means.

A mad man in Nigeria challenging a sane human to prove that he is not standing on the wall of China..... What reply will satisfy him?

Same way the Christian feel about their non existing God.

1 Like

Re: Cindy by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
ifeness:

I was not given the chance to choose. my parents dedicated me to Allah the minute I hit the embryo - didn't stand a chance embarassed Went through scorching arabic school resisted the boredom and was conveniently boarded into a catholic-run boarding school, was an altar boy, did my penance and thanks to JAMB escaped the clutches of Catholicism.. phew!
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
ifeness:

A mad man in Nigeria challenging a sane human to prove that he is not standing on the wall of China..... What reply will satisfy him?

Same way the Christian feel about their non existing God.

Epic analogy grin grin
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:
I was not given the chance to choose. my parents dedicated me to Allah the minute I hit the embryo - didn't stand a chance embarassed Went through scorching arabic school resisted the boredom and was conveniently boarded into a catholic-run boarding school, was an altar boy, did my penance and thanks to JAMB escaped the clutches of Catholicism.. phew!

I went through the same. I became free when i was 19 years of age.
Re: Cindy by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
I think its a mistake to place group labels on people. There are good people and there are bad people, Christians, Muslims, Atheists whatever it is.

In Christianity not everybody operates in the same wavelength, most people got there by just going to church ever since childhood. There are passive Christians but good people all the same they do not shout and scream or even try to debunk everything that is not "Christlike". There are those who became Christians through a Damascus moment, they are more dedicated and can sometimes become fanatical spewing fire and brimstone to those who cannot survive thinking the way they do. Still though there are those who use it as a tool to manipulate other people, those who live one way and preach to people to live another way, these are the snakes everyone should have a problem with.

There are atheists who are very aggressive, personality and sometimes a genuine passion to "help" those who are "brainwashed" play a huge role in how they interact with people. Personally I felt betrayal and I still say my piece when I see an MOG preaching one way and living another but ultimately I have no beef with anyone who is a Christian or muslim. I might not agree with what you say and 99 percent of the bible certainly makes no sense to me, I would say my piece and let it go.

Somehow we all find our way to who we really are.
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
ifeness:

I went through the same. I became free when i was 19 years of age.

enjoy your limited freedom wink
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel:

enjoy your limited freedom wink

My freedom is unlimited. You are the one worried about going to hell not me.
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
ifeness:

My freedom is unlimited. You are the one worried about going to hell not me.

hell ? Oh you mean the grave, well I am not scared of death one bit , are you smiley
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel:

hell ? Oh you mean the grave, well I am not scared of death one bit , are you smiley

Did i tell you i am scared of death? You said my freedom is limited,how dare you? You claim you are a christian you keep making negative and judgmental remarks to people.

Death is only the opposite of birth,isn't it? I wasn't scared of birth and would certainly embrace death when its my time. You christians are the ones scared of death- you beg you sky god to keep you alive and yet you say this world is not you home.
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
ifeness:

Did i tell you i am scared of death? You said my freedom is limited,how dare you? You claim you are a christian you keep making negative and judgmental remarks to people.

Death is only the opposite of birth,isn't it? I wasn't scared of birth and would certainly embrace death when its my time. You christians are the ones scared of death- you beg you sky god to keep you alive and yet you say this world is not you home.

Okay , let me explain what I mean if you allow me cheesy

You are only free between now and the day of your departing from this earth , which I pray will be in your old age . This is the one shot you get at this precious gift called life.

If you are wrong and life does exist after death, you have no more freedom and will have to die eternally.

Surely it is not by force, if you do not believe in GOD and live your life on earth for yourself , when you come to face his SON on judgement day you should not be surprised when you are denied eternal life. It would be hypocrisy to do otherwise.

In other words enjoy your life because you have only ONE , enjoy you ONE freedom.
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
frosbel:

Okay , let me explain what I mean if you allow me cheesy

You are only free between now and the day of your departing from this earth , which I pray will be in your old age . This is the one shot you get at this precious gift called life.

If you are wrong and life does exist after death, you have no more freedom and will have to die eternally.

Surely it is not by force, if you do not believe in GOD and live your life on earth for yourself , when you come to face his SON on judgement day you should not be surprised when you are denied eternal life. It would be hypocrisy to do otherwise.

In other words enjoy your life because you have only ONE , enjoy you ONE freedom.

Why is you religion always with force? You are like a pervert who cant resist the urge to molest lil kids.

Let me spell this out for you I DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR SKY god!!!!!!!!!! I do not have to live long. Once my time is up,i lleave this bloody planet filled with confused christians. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY SON OF ANY GOD!!! I am the creator of my own reality. NO GOD,NO JUDGMENT!!! I am the defination of FREEDOM DOM DOM DOM. OK?
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
^^

Okay, Enjoy smiley
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
ifeness:

Why is you religion always with force? You are like a pervert who cant resist the urge to molest lil kids.

Let me spell this out for you I DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR SKY god!!!!!!!!!! I do not have to live long. Once my time is up,i lleave this bloody planet filled with confused christians. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY SON OF ANY GOD!!! I am the creator of my own reality. NO GOD,NO JUDGMENT!!! I am the defination of FREEDOM DOM DOM DOM. OK?

GBAM.....epic!
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
Re: Cindy by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
ifeness:

The creator of your own reality! Powerful!
Re: Cindy by thehomer: 5:46am On Jan 26, 2013
Mr_Anony: This is what it often feels like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjRmxteiwCc

This is what "what" often feels like?
Re: Cindy by thehomer: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2013
frosbel: Why are atheists so full of rage and aggression.

smh.

Appears to be some sort of guilty conscience that they think they can silence , by screaming shouting and abusing others.

What makes you think that rage and aggression is some sort of specialty of atheists?
Re: Cindy by thehomer: 5:59am On Jan 26, 2013
Mr_Anony:
In a funny kind of way, it nearly feels like Nairaland Religion Section

What would the Nairaland Religion section be without the rage filled Christians and Muslims?
Re: Cindy by jayriginal: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2013
Stalwert:

grin, wat's your take on the video? Are you a cindy?

Im obviously a jayriginal. Have you met one before ? grin
Re: Cindy by Stalwert: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
^
You know here, there, a whole lot of cindy run amok here . . .
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2014
funny thread..

grin grin
Re: Cindy by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
Somehow we all find our way to who we really are.
Nice. Crazy world, I tell you. I'm beginning to think if there's a creator, He/she/it is the ultimate troll... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Jesus Stay Three Days And Three Nights In The Grave As He Said He Will? / Man Who Sells BLOOD OF JESUS IN A BOTTLE / Science And Consciousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.