Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 (19308 Views)

Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Skenge98: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
This is an act of wickedness and the woman should pay for her deed.
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
MAN INHUMANITY TO MAN sad
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by batstan(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
specialguest: Witch.

I wonder what kind of poverty makes some village parents 'sell' off their kids all in the name of apprentice...
U've never been there and i pray u n i don't find ourselves there. She wasn't sold, it is called self reliance. POVERTY is worse than HIV/AIDS. Maybe u've not seen it in action in ur neighbourhood * it can walk tall in Naija, just drive to some neighbourhood n see 4urself*

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
cry cry cry cry

angry angry angry cry cry
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Davidogar(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
heartless evil woman
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by MAKAS4REAL(f): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
Oh my God! This is wickedness of the highest order. They shld make sure he is severely punished.
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by batstan(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
wizzymate: There are no devils again in Hell.hell is empty, they all relocated to earth.
. Naija to be more specific.
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Tpave(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
what a wicked world are we living in. Can anybody tell me why this world has become like this? Heartless and wicked people everywhere, in the school, workplaces, even in the churches and mosques. I am just afraid of everybody. May God help us.
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by webcalculator(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
The woman was like "u can't even use this ur to.to 2 get money, eh, i will burn it for u"
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Wicked woman.
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by yuzedo: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
KingOfThisnDat: Am I the only one seeing the faint image of a tattoo on the left side of the evil woman's brea.st area?
First thing I noticed. Most likely a former olosho that f(u)cked men for capital to start business, and now she wants to give the small girl her own tattoo!

freakybaby: MAN INHUMANITY TO MAN sad
Nope! Na (Wo)man inhumanity to (Wo)man... Only woman fit do dis kain tin! undecided
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
She must spend no less than 10 years in jail for her crimes. And this must be made to serve as an example to all these monsters who abuse and mistreat their househelps simply because they think they can.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by manny4life(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
If she lived by torturing the girl to the extent of burning her with iron, then let her suffer the consequences same way. angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Exponental(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
I think Nigerians need easy access 2 ministry of women affairs 2 help correct some of these abuses.
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by euromoney(f): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
yuzedo:
First thing I noticed. Most likely a former olosho that f(u)cked men for capital to start business, and now she wants to give the small girl her own tattoo!

Nope! Na (Wo)man inhumanity to (Wo)man... Only woman fit do dis kain tin! undecided

Na!! A man did same to his son too some days back.saw him on channels tv last night.he claimed the lil boy misplaces a paper he kept somewhere in the house.the poor boy's been hospitalised..some pple are just animals in human skin...Smh
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
thats bad...shame man
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by deenee: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
We are all quick to blame without addressing the root cause of the problem. More so, I have discovered that we Nigerians like to throw the word "poverty" around loosely.

I tell you one experience. I spent the last xmas holiday in Nigeria and out of curiosity got involved in some welfare work in my local church. I, on a periodic basis send money to support this cause and wanted to see how the funds were spent.

I recall that we went to some part of Mushin all the way from Lekki to distribute foodstuff, bibles and other things(used clothes, shoes, books etc). One particular woman caught my attention........26 yrs 6 kids, no work and the kids from different men. When I probed further, the lady in question confided in me and said that she gives birth to these kids every year because she knows that she will get more "stuff" from the church.

I was dumbfounded. What about the future of the kids. Do you we realize that a lot of the touts and marabouts causing mayhem in Lagos are from this kind of background.

The era of people giving birth to a dozen kids under the auspices of "children are a gift from God and so HE will cater for them" does not work anymore especially in this harsh economic climate.

I am not holding sway for the woman who burnt the girl but which kind of parent will send a 15 year old to go and live with such a woman? Please we need to change our mentality if we much fight the root cause of poverty

For the woman that committed this dastardly act, she should face the FULL wrath of the law without compromise!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by mctons: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
faporori24: This is my judgement i sentence that woman to 140 years in prison with hard labour.........Court

I thank God no application for adjournments. All objections overruled. No appeals needed. An eye for an eye judgement with a second option of jungle justice
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by donlyone(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
She actually did it twice it seems, look at both thighs (laps). That woman is heartless. We need serious deterent in Nigeria
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
Seriously, it is clear there are lot of insane people in that society who walk freely among few sane ones. There is urgent need for mass construction of mental rehabilitation centres.

Jeez! This lady needs to be jailed for long time with hard labour and pay for the girl surgical treatment and take responsibility for other of her needs till she is old enough to be on her own. This woman is demented. This is not only wickedness - it is madness!
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by 2goodbobo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
Offshoot of poverty
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by tommykiwi(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
No need of much Judgment about this case either her own thighs get burnt with a very hot pressing Iron or she opens a shop where the poor girl can sell her own clothes and own everything there.
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by somegirl1: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
no hidden posts yet?
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by fxskye: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
I pray d little girl's wound heals soon.
I hope d culprit will not get fine as option to serving severe punishment like jail with hard labour.
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by jidewin(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
If na pikin true true,na so she go do Dis one na crime against humanity. Case settled.
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by equily(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
"She stole my N1,000 last week and I don't know what came over me. I know what I did is bad. I don't know what happened to me when I did it," she said.

Is dis an excuz or wat?
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by andyanders: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
The best action should be to burn the two thighs of the woman and send her to 3 yrs imprisonment.

If that little girl is her daughter, will she manhandle her like that? Wicked world.
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Arosa(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
andyanders: [s]The best action should be to burn the two thighs of the woman[/s] and send her to 3 yrs imprisonment.

If that little girl is her daughter, will she manhandle her like that? Wicked world.

Are we savages to implement/demand an eye for an eye justices? undecided
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by DimpleChick(f): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ah Ah,#1000. If d girl cum steal 1million nko. She go commot d two legs abi. Make dm put d hot iron 4 her YANSH. Mtchew
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by mamagee3(f): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
What a wicked act!!!
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by logica(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
Now matter don pass 1000 Naira. I hope she feels good with herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) / Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video / Ogun Police Arrest Kidnappers Of OOU Students, Imeko Medical Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.