Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 (19312 Views)

Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Emoticon: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2013
Arosa:

Don't you think it's time for you to be civil like humans are suppose to be!?
Wasn't she "civil" enough to know that what she was abouto do was evil before proceeding on such devilish act? undecided
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Arosa(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2013
Emoticon:
Wasn't she "civil" enough to know that what she was abouto do was evil before proceeding on such devilish act? undecided

I am not in anyway in support of this evil woman's act. Plus I agreed that she should be punished.
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by annastacie: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2013
God forgive her
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Theblessed(f): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
[size=16pt]What a wicked woman!

But the way of the wicked shall perish! Psalm Chpt. 1 v. 6 NIV

And they shall vanish and vanish like smoke!! Psalm Chpt. 37 v. 20 NIV
[/size]
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by TheKingsQueen: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
Even if the girl stole hundred million naira, why not report her to the police. This is very wicked
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by ylaa(f): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
THIS TATTOOED WOMAN IS EVIL. ITS HIGH TIME PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE CALL TO ORDER. HOW CAN A WOMAN DO THIS TO A LITTLE GIRL? CAN SHE DO THIS TO HER OWN CHILD? I BET THIS GIRL IS INNOCENT OF THE ALLEGATION. HOW ARE WE SURE ITS NOT HER CHILDREN WHO STOLE HER MONEY THAT IS IF ANY IS MISSING. WELL, I KNOW SHE WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED AS MY GOD LIVETH.I WISH THE GIRL SPEEDY RECOVERY.
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by fxx2: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2013
Strauskhan1: they should use iron on her too... She should as well feel the degree of pains she's caused the poor 15-year-old girl.
GBAM ! Plus 5 years behind bars, especially in a ZOO.
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by 1stladyDCJ: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
angry angry angry THAT BITCH WILL ROT IN HELL!!!
Re: Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 by Emoticon: 7:12am On Feb 15, 2013
Vekto: If the girl's parents had @ least checked on their daughter regularly,this wld neva have happened
What if the parents came visitin in the mornin, left in the afternoon and the incident happened at night, would they have stopped it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader / Policeman, 18 Hoodlums Arrested For Causing Unrest In Apapa Area Of Lagos.Photos / Ogun Police Arrest Kidnappers Of OOU Students, Imeko Medical Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.