Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Do You Call Cheating??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Call Cheating??? (8756 Views)

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by kittykat1(f): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
all4naija: Indeed, I never said you are not entitled to your opinion but making it looks as if it is what people must embrace with such emphasis in your previous comment is unacceptable. My concern is of the fact as response to your previous comment prior to what I found in it to be ridiculous to say the least. To be opinionated about a topic as sensitive as cheating from a single perspective and think others failed to see why in their marriage makes you equally guilty of it, looking at the society and people reactions. These speak of your failure to know your comment is way out of the modern world we live in. That is a fact.

Lol... Mrs correction. That now makes you to be right in all your opinions. You don't need to correct me all the time but make your comment as clear as possible in the light of the topic. If you do and I find my comment to be doubtful expect me to definitely apologize to you. I am not seeing that one yet.

Even though ur first paragraph as usual if full of stuff that I cant make head or tail of . Please stop following me if u can't grab my posts fast enuf and always need me to explain to u all d time. This is d last time that I will explain to u as I don't enjoy babyfeeding ppl in discussions.

U shd notice that my 1st post on this thread was related to sexybash's post. And that answer was as a result of a previous thread that shd opned and we discussed something similar. So the points that I am making is btw me and sexbash. It has no relationship to this thread.I have not even read what the OP posted till date. Every comment on this thread is a continuation of a previous discussion. I xpect one to do a bit of read and decipher b4 they jump into a convo and u don't do that.Now mr. ITK , I hope u understand me now. U did the same jumping in on the UNN thread and started discussing rubbish after I made a post. This is the 3rd consecutive thread that u hv follwed me on in 2 days and always commented out of point. I enjoy intelligent arguements but unintelligent ones irritate me like shyte.

I wonder how an OPEN relationship is archaic? SMBFY.
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
kitty kat:

Even though ur first paragraph as usual if full of stuff that I cant make head or tail of . Please stop following me if u can't grab my posts fast enuf and always need me to explain to u all d time. This is d last time that I will explain to u as I don't enjoy babyfeeding ppl in discussions.

U shd notice that my 4t post on this thread was related to sexybash's post. And that answer was as a result of a previous thread that shd opned and we discussed something similar. So the points that I am making is btw me and sexbash. Its has no relationship to this thread. So mr. ITK and follow woman nyansh , I hope u understand me now. U did the same jumping in on the UNN thread and started discussing rubbish after I made a post. This is the 3rd consecutive thread that u r follwed me on in 3 days and always commented out of point. I enjoy intelligent arguements but unintelligent ones irritate me like shyte.

I wonder how an OPEN relationship is archaic? SMBFY.
I wish I understand what you just wrote. So, I quit. If you are getting angry over talking about your comment being much about archaic practices then cry me river baby.

I am not goona apoogize this time around because I own you no apology. This will be the last time I will ever quote your comment.

Adios!!
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by kittykat1(f): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
NUMBY... I guess it was too complicated for u to decipher. Unintelligence irritates me. Repeating the same teaching to d same personover and over again is not cool. Please kindly do not quote me as I do not want to get a nursery skul teaching degree.

all4naija: I wish I understand what you just wrote. So, I quit. If you are getting angry over talking about your comment being much about archaic practices then cry me river baby.

I am not goona apoogize this time around because I own you no apology. This will be the last time I will ever quote your comment. Adios!!
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hahaha... I am tempted to comment.

Okay. Fight-picking madam!
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by moneyhungry(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
@Kitty kat/ all4naija: get a hotel room Asap.!
Re: What Do You Call Cheating??? by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
I have always advised lovers and couples to QUIT rather than CHEAT.

Relationship is not slavery, but when you agree to belong to someone,
you should be faithful and if you don't want to continue, simply say so
and quit without lying and killing the relationship you swore to honour
and preserve.

Cheating is as old as Adam and Eve and we should stop being hypocritical about it and exposing cheaters is common all over the world as we enjoy reading and seeing tabloids filled with the pictures of people caught cheating and splitting and even viewing sex tapes, but once we are caught doing the same scandalous things and our pictures are published like others, we become hysterical and harass the administrators and moderators to remove them and hide the facts and even ban the people for publishing their own true life confessions. WOW!
C'MON! WHY NOT ENJOY THE TRUE LIFE SOAP OPERA FREE NOW, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PHOTO DOCUMENTARY OR BIOPIC LATER?

Imagine an Igbo girl who was playing virgin to her fiancé in Yaba was busy forking another guy in Oshodi until he found out and kept quiet and then disgraced her by not showing up at their traditional wedding.
My guy left for America, whilst she ended up with a driver as her husband!

Imagine being at a bar and then saw a guy showing his buddies the Unclad pictures of an ex-beauty queen who is your girlfriend?
He said he lied to her that he was a young millionaire from New York on a short business trip to Lagos and she did not waste time to un-dress for him to fork her.

What of the popular Nairaland sweetheart who fell for a guy who lied to her by just email and phone call that he was from America and she quickly denied that she had a boyfriend, but unknown to her, it was her boyfriend who used his

I addressed this from my own personal experiences, but because the people involved are members of Nairaland who are edgy and touchy, because of their immaturity and insecurity, you can read more on http://posts.fanbox.com/zd7f5.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland. / My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? / This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.