Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin (8742 Views)

*** / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by onila(f): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
undecided

my fellow Nigerian classy bitches

isn't there something wrong here
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by dingbang(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
I would have called u sane only if u attached a pic to ur story

2 Likes

Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by onila(f): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
dingbang:
I would have called u sane only if u attached a pic to ur story
undecided
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by dingbang(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
onila:
undecided
I didn't write French onila

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by axeman2(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG.
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by Daviestunech(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by onila(f): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
axeman2:
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG.
isn't she attracted to her cousin
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
It's the attention seeker again undecidedundecided
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by TheValiant(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Where dem classy bitches at? grin

1 Like

Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by macdon4all(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
dingbang:
I didn't write French onila
gbagam grin
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by Emac34: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by McBrooklyn(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2017

Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by snowden9(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
What if your cousin finds out you are reporting her to nl. Dont deny. We all know it's you.
After wanking to your cousin's striptease,you now want us to tell you its okay.
Oya go on. Kontunu

1 Like

Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by TroubleDude: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
attention.
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by onila(f): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
TroubleDude:
attention.
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by TroubleDude: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
onila:
are ya confused? im standing at attention for you na
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
onila:
undecided

Onila now wears bra in front of her male cousin.

Verdict: Onila don craze finally.
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by onila(f): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Haute:

Onila now wears bra in front of her male cousin.

Verdict: Onila don craze finally.

its not me, dear
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by psyqs(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
onila you are too old for this now
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
onila:

its not me, dear

Oh okay. That's a first.
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by onila(f): 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
psyqs:
onila you are too old for this now

how old am I
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by onila(f): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
Haute:

Oh okay. That's a first.

startin 2 notice you
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
onila:

startin 2 notice you

So should I be scared?
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by onila(f): 5:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Haute:

So should I be scared?

no

you are a nice guy smiley
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by Jakasibo(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Stop posting rubbish on Nairaland

Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by chigoizie7(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2017
onila:
undecided

If u are Igbo, u will know how important kindreds are. We attach so much importance to it in my place. While in school I visit some of my kindred people that are girls, some visit me too, since none of them found it inappropriate to change clothes b4 me or go almost naked b4 me, because we all know that we can't do anything, else one of us go die. How much more my cousin?
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by psyqs(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2017
onila:

how old am I

Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by orble: 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nice.. does he grab it?
Re: This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
onila:

no

you are a nice guy smiley

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Tanzania Model Shares Seductive Photos / Tale Of A House Boy … (18+) / Wife Material Vs After Wedding: Is This True? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.