Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion (13550 Views)

[PHOTO] Muslim Couple Found The Name Of ALLAH Embossed On The Side Of Egg / Muslim Faithfuls Donate Blood To Christian Hospital On Ashura / Questions that make me view islam with suspicion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by Orikinla(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
BetaThings:

Based on mere suspicion, people are deprived of their right as parents
The only adoptive parents they could find were those likely to put hatred of their parents religion in their minds

Some issues
This people never gave up the children up for adoption
They were under suspicion because their child died due to an ailment. This is enough jeopardy
Then 3 other children are taken from them. A woman labours to carry a baby for 9 months, the baby dies because of ill health and the a total stranger steps in and takes away the remaining 3 (THREE) children

says "what we have been through". Really?
how? were you forced to adopt?

what about the person who gave birth to the children? They could not have access, they were under suspicion for homicide while mourning!
People are really very very selfish!
The adoptive parent knew the biological parents were alive and were working to clear their name and then decided to adopt the children and turn them against the religion of the biological parents
She spared no thought for the family - what could happen if the parents were later found innocent!
Or perhaps to avoid the parents having a normal relationship (if the parents are found innocent) with children, this peculiar adoptive re-orientation process was engineered
For the parents to end their old life in misery!!!
She believes adopting all the 3 children from one family in a manner that estranges the parents from the children is commendable
The parents should be thankful that their children are now practising a religion that the parents believe will not lead the children to Jannah!!!

These loving Christians parents would never accept this if the story had happened in reverse
At least they would not be thanking the people who contrived to deprive them of being comforted (for the loss of that child) through the reunion of the other children
If this happened to a christian from the West living in a muslim country, it would be on CNN for months
[size=28pt]
The Muslim parents should have gone to courts and refuse to give up their children.
DID THEY CONTEST THEIR ADOPTION FROM THE ONSET?[/size]
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by ShiaLagos1: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
Biggoozz: Please desist from putting such sensitive topic on the front page. The purpose is simply to incite religious fights and divisions Muslims are entitled to their right of bringing up their child according to their beliefs, but digging up a story about foster parents that have raised their children to become successful adults while their real parents' innocence were yet to be proven and skewing the whole thing from the purview of religion is wrong and shouldn't even be discussed in the "Islam for muslims" section not to talk of on the home page. Whoever put up this story on homepage should remove it at once or should be ashamed of himself.

You need to "shatap".you are pretending to be "reasonable" because the culprits and perpetrators of wickedness in this case are christians.if it was the other way,and muslims display such pathetic character you'd rush to cry foul.fairness come into your mind only when you do bad.and judgement comes in quickly when you're pointing finger at others.you can go preach in other threads on nairaland used for bashing/insulting muslims by broods of hungry and ignorant christians roaming this forum en masse,and posting without thinking properly.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by grafikii: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
How I wish the story was the other way round

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by wildchild1: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Wow!!! What a pathetic story,I really feel for the biological parents,3 kids for that matter.But the truth have to be said. One can't blame the foster parents,rather blame should go to the state for not giving the children back to the biological parents after the court make it clear that it wasn't homicide. Secondly,the foster parents did what they have to do and what they think is best for the kids and they also made it clear that they allowed the biological parents into their house when the children demanded. This is not a religious issue,its simply an issue of child care service which we all know how important it is in that part of the world,it couls have happened the other way round..Moreso the children are no more kids,they are adults and can choose what religion to practise #my2cents. I still feel very sorry for the biological parents
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by vanstanzy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
eze ndi-igbo1:
This your belief system is not for true christistians,sorry.
It is for pacifists,agnostics,e.t.c.
Christians are commanded to 'drag' not only themselves,but others to heaven.

WELL, THAT'S "WHO I AM" smiley smiley smiley.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by ezendiigbo1: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
vanstanzy:

WELL, THAT'S "WHO I AM" smiley smiley smiley.
ok.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by vanstanzy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
grafikii: How I wish the story was the other way round

HaHaHa!!! Let me wish with u too. grin grin grin grin grin
It is never gonna be the other-way-round. grin grin grin

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by Candybob(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
jammyng: but nairaland bigots are turning it religious.
Because Nairalanders are Africans who seem to go blind once a case involves religion.
And why am i been warned not to post things offensive to islam? Abeg this is Nairaland not Islamland, or is that what it is now?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by Moukafoam(f): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
superior1: It has nothing to do with the religion of the parties involved, if you have ever lived in Europe, you will know it can happen to any parent considered careless by social workers irrespective of their religion.

You guys need to stop putting religious sentiments into contemporary issues

That is correct I must say. My cousin that was living in Spain was forced to give up her two children in adoption. The way the white think is way beyond my comprehension. In the case above, they are seeing the children before their religion but Muslims being who they are cry fowl when there is non.

Christians in the Arab world are being forced daily to accept Islam or loose their lives bt Christians dont say cool
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by IleIfe2(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Christianity.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by KDULAR: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
This is such a sorry issue, I had a relative in Canada who nearly lost the her three kids to the adoption system , because the mother left the youngest who was a year old then in the room sleeping to go and pick the olde ones from school about 3 streets away. Unfortunately the baby woke up before she could come back and a neighbour called the Social services. Thank God for His mercies. The system up there is good but it should've have started with an option of a relative or a close friend to apply for the adoption and the parents should not be prevented from seeing the children in some special circumstances that could be determined by social psychologists and other professionals. its so sorry these people had to go through this but one thing comes to my attention regarding this religion thing. That is, no one was born to have a religion, we are either indoctrinated convinced, forced or hoodwinked (to name but a few possibilities) into any religion we practice and this means that there 's actually nothing like "I WAS BORN A CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM, PAGAN( I DON"T BELIEVE THERE ARE PAGAN THE TERM TO ME IS DEROGATORY ESPECIALLY IN AFRICAN CONTEXT) BUDHIST OR ATHEIST ETC, we become as we were born and WE ARE ONLY BORN AS HUMAN MAN . Thus why do we think we should all tow the same line of faith and believes. It is not by force to become and remain and it is not worth to vent venom on anything that does not conform with our beliefs but worth all the while to vent on anything that reduces, harm, denigrate our HUMANITY under any guise of any religion. Everybody has the right and responsibility to uphold and defend the right to dignity, integrity and LIVING of other human being. I think this is the Spirit behind the Scriptures as opposed to the letters. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by ShiaLagos1: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
Moukafoam:

That is correct I must say. My cousin that was living in Spain was forced to give up her two children in adoption. The way the white think is way beyond my comprehension. In the case above, they are seeing the children before their religion but Muslims being who they are cry fowl when there is non.

Christians in the Arab world are being forced daily to accept Islam or loose their lives bt Christians dont say cool

You're talking nonsense like the bigot you're.where are arab christians being forced DAILY to convert to Islam or loose their lives? Is it in Egypt where a Coptic Christian priest's wife was kidnapped by the church for embracing Islam? Or in Lebanon where the president MUST always be a christian,and the same goes for the chief of army staff and governor of the central bank.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by daylae(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
Its only natural to want to raise your kids(biological or adopted) in line with your values and beliefs(religious or morals);and when they are old enough they decide for themselves whether to remain in such or not. Should the situation be a reverse case,its highly probable the muslim parents are going to do same.

The biological parents should also be giving the opportunity to be part of their lives,there shouldn't be any form of denial or excuse whatsoever. The children are already grown- ups,and they cannot decide their fate/faith anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by mu2sa2: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
Black Peni5: I don't understand the point of the post...Is it wrong that the kids were given out for adoption or is it because they were adopted by christian parents.

Why didn't a muslim indicate interest in the adoption of the kids in the first place. Would they have preferred that their kids roamed the streets for the duration of the trial.

The kids are adults now, they should be able to decide for themselves what they want.

#Just saying
christian hypocrisy. Deceitful conversion as usual. Thousands of muslim families bypassed and muslim children deceptively handed to christian evangelists for brainwashing. What injustice can be worse than this? And by christians.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
mu2sa2: christian hypocrisy. Deceitful conversion as usual. Thousands of muslim families bypassed and muslim children deceptively handed to christian evangelists for brainwashing. What injustice can be worse than this? And by christians.
Then tell your kind to stop migrating to Christian countries.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by freecocoa(f): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
gunuvi: This is really pathetic. They should allow the biological parents get their children back. Those adoptive parents are very wicked. This is really sad
You get sense at all? How are the adoptive parents wicked? So accepting someone else's children and raising them as your own now equals wickedness?mscheew.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by FozzieBear(m): 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
BetaThings:

Based on mere suspicion, people are deprived of their right as parents
The only adoptive parents they could find were those likely to put hatred of their parents religion in their minds

Some issues
This people never gave up the children up for adoption
They were under suspicion because their child died due to an ailment. This is enough jeopardy
Then 3 other children are taken from them. A woman labours to carry a baby for 9 months, the baby dies because of ill health and the a total stranger steps in and takes away the remaining 3 (THREE) children

says "what we have been through". Really?
how? were you forced to adopt?

what about the person who gave birth to the children? They could not have access, they were under suspicion for homicide while mourning!
People are really very very selfish!
The adoptive parent knew the biological parents were alive and were working to clear their name and then decided to adopt the children and turn them against the religion of the biological parents
She spared no thought for the family - what could happen if the parents were later found innocent!
Or perhaps to avoid the parents having a normal relationship (if the parents are found innocent) with children, this peculiar adoptive re-orientation process was engineered
For the parents to end their old life in misery!!!
She believes adopting all the 3 children from one family in a manner that estranges the parents from the children is commendable
The parents should be thankful that their children are now practising a religion that the parents believe will not lead the children to Jannah!!!

These loving Christians parents would never accept this if the story had happened in reverse
At least they would not be thanking the people who contrived to deprive them of being comforted (for the loss of that child) through the reunion of the other children
If this happened to a christian from the West living in a muslim country, it would be on CNN for months
Dude get real! 'When you adopt a child or children, they become yours.' Get it, they BECOME YOURS. Neither of the Foster nor biological parents are at fault. As at the time of raising the kids, the biological parents had not been cleared in court. Which means trust on the part of the foster parents or any other person for that matter had not been gained. And trust me, even you yourself would not want to let ur adopted kids near people who are suspected of killing their child. Or you think mothers can't kill their kids eh? Think again. Now on the aspect of the accused 'brainwashing', that was just a speculation by the mother. And for pity's sakes, what else should she have said? I mean, if my children have been taken and kept away from me for so long, hell! I would say anything possible to paint a bad picture of the people I feel contributed to my plight. By the way, the youngest of the children is 18, so I guess that means they are old enough to make their own choices. And like they say, 'America is the land of the free'.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by freecocoa(f): 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
All of you saying the adoptive parents are wicked are either mad or something.

Like what are y'all talking about?angry
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by adaybayor(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
I strongly think this teaching is WRONG angry angry. One shouldn't teach children this..."who is fit for heaven and who isn't" besides some muslims do believe that Jesus is the Son of God, but just can't admit it openly for fear of being mobbed by their fellow muslims.[/quote]

You speak of what you don't know, whoever believes jesus is a son of God is no muslim!!!
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by deols(f): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
superior1: It has nothing to do with the religion of the parties involved, if you have ever lived in Europe, you will know it can happen to any parent considered careless by social workers irrespective of their religion.

You guys need to stop putting religious sentiments into contemporary issues

contemporary issues indeed.

You will care less about how your childeen turn out for contemporary issues??

you don't sound alright.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by deols(f): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
freecocoa: All of you saying the adoptive parents are wicked are either mad or something.

Like what are y'all talking about?angry

wow! I heard about people who doubt that what they are saying make sense. I hear they resort into insults.

I really want to ask, are you alright? Put yourself in the parents shoes. would you find people who support you mad? would you want your children brought up as Muslims.

Until people try to feel the pain of others, wickedness will continue to reign. You sound very wicked and unsympathetic to the plight of the parents.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by ShiaLagos1: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

Do americans (even christians) believe their country is a "christian country"? I doubt! Fundamentalist Christians are battling in the US with abortion and gay laws,and with atheists and everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by deols(f): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
eze ndi-igbo1:
Exactly!
They should indeed be greatful that the child has been exposed to good christian upbringing and 21st century civilization.
One less potential terrorist to worry about.

If what they trained them to be is someone like you, there is every reason for the parent to feel bad.

this is what christian tolerant is about.

I feel for the parents. Their children are brought up with hatreds in their hearts. hatred towards their own parent and towards people who dont conform to the teachings of the bible.

If you are a parent, just imagine beong taken away from your own children and them being turned against you.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by deols(f): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
ShiaLagos1:

You need to "shatap".you are pretending to be "reasonable" because the culprits and perpetrators of wickedness in this case are christians.if it was the other way,and muslims display such pathetic character you'd rush to cry foul.fairness come into your mind only when you do bad.and judgement comes in quickly when you're pointing finger at others.you can go preach in other threads on nairaland used for bashing/insulting muslims by broods of hungry and ignorant christians roaming this forum en masse,and posting without thinking properly.

Don't mind the hypocrites
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by deols(f): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
Moukafoam:

you better ask God for forgiveness. have you been to the arab nations or just saying the things your pastors tell you
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by deols(f): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

You may want to ask your christians to stop demanding their expertise and their mineral resources.

dumb post
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
I have a lot of sympathy for the parents, please let us be reasonable no one will want his/her children to be brought up in a way and manner they do not deem fit.
The culprit here are the overzealous children services, if at all children were to be taken to foster care they could have at least place them with Muslim foster carers/adoptive parents.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by tiarabubu: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
vanstanzy: The children now are 22, 21 and 18. The Amers say the children were trained to be Christian missionaries and to believe that Muslims cannot enter heaven because they do not believe that Jesus is God.

I strongly think this teaching is WRONG angry angry. One shouldn't teach children this..."who is fit for heaven and who isn't" besides some muslims do believe that Jesus is the Son of God, but just can't admit it openly for fear of being mobbed by their fellow muslims.

You can think this teaching is wrong, but the fundamental belief in Christianity is that Christ is the way to heaven, so its not just Muslims who will not enter heaven but anyone who denies Christ.

Have you bothered to find out what Islam thinks of Christians? And where they they think Christians will ultimately be in the hereafter?

The report is just trying to be sentimental. If the foster parents are missionary Christians, did you seriously expect them to raise Buddhists? undecided
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by daylae(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
I guess what lagoshia and lots are saying is that muslim children available for adoption should be given to muslim foster parents,not neccessarily the fact people that are qualify and ready to give such children the love and the good life they deserve irrespective of their religion are out there. What you saying is that as long as the adoptors are muslims all is well with the children,and they are in safe hands? I don't think social services in progressive societies operate this way. They are professionals whose priority is given children good homes for adoptions,and that should come first,not some sentiments about religion. What if they are no muslim parents to adopt such kids,the muslim kids should be left to linger in their care,whereas they are millions of families outhere willing to have them as part of their family,willing to give them the family experience. This is such a backward mentality,it further exposes your insecurity and fond paranoia that islam is under some bogus "threat of extinction" from the west when you are your own worst enemy. Sad!
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by tiarabubu: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
deols:

If what they trained them to be is someone like you, there is every reason for the parent to feel bad.

this is what christian tolerant is about.

I feel for the parents. Their children are brought up with hatreds in their hearts. hatred towards their own parent and towards people who dont conform to the teachings of the bible.

If you are a parent, just imagine beong taken away from your own children and them being turned against you.

Hope you can read. They were brought up to think Muslims will not go to heaven, where in the article were they taught hate? Are missionaries known to strap bombs and detonate them amongst innocent folks?

Anything to make you feel good eh? grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by hollypagan: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
TUFIAKWA i will never allow an islamic parents to train my children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan / The Significance Of Eid Ul Kabir / The Best Means Of Earning A Living.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.