Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion (13547 Views)

[PHOTO] Muslim Couple Found The Name Of ALLAH Embossed On The Side Of Egg / Muslim Faithfuls Donate Blood To Christian Hospital On Ashura / Questions that make me view islam with suspicion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by vedaxcool(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
tiarabubu:

Hope you can read. They were brought up to think Muslims will not go to heaven, where in the article were they taught hate? Are missionaries known to strap bombs and detonate them amongst innocent folks?

Anything to make you feel good eh? grin

Really your comprehension skills is that bad! Smh
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by tiarabubu: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
ShiaLagos1:

You're talking nonsense like the bigot you're.where are arab christians being forced DAILY to convert to Islam or loose their lives?

Don't you read the news? Let me help you since you are good at self denial;

http://www.yalibnan.com/2012/07/18/gaza-christians-protest-forced-conversion-to-islam/
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/26/us-palestinians-christians-conversion-idUSBRE86P0J420120726
http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/pdfid/4b6fe1cc0.pdf
http://www.yalibnan.com/2012/07/18/gaza-christians-protest-forced-conversion-to-islam/

This is just in Arab world. Its just as bad in Pakistan,Iran and India

Is it in Egypt where a Coptic Christian priest's wife was kidnapped by the church for embracing Islam?

That was proved to be a lie.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-255185942.html
http://www.scoopweb.com/Kamilia_Shehata

Secretary General of Al-Azhar’s Fatwa Committee, was quoted to have emphatically stated Kamilia (the woman in question) never came to Al-Azhar for conversion to Islam and they know nothing about her. She herself denied ever converted but left home as a result of a domestic dispute. Eyptian Al-masry_Al-youm Newspaper stated that her photo in a hijab were fake Photoshopped to inflame Islamic passions.

So don't hood wink us.

Or in Lebanon where the president MUST always be a christian,and the same goes for the chief of army staff and governor of the central bank.

This is a pure political balancing act due to the religious diversity in the country, just like we have our own here in Nigeria. By custom public offices are allocated along religious lines, with the top three positions in the ruling class distributed as follows:
The President, a Maronite Christian;
The Speaker of the Parliament, a Shi'a Muslim, and
The Prime Minister, a Sunni Muslim.

For your information, the Prime Minister (a Muslim) runs the government NOT the President.

Don't take panadol for their headache. They understand their system and evolved a method of balancing it. If there is anyone to complain its them - NOT YOU!

Now back to the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by tiarabubu: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Its a very painful experience for the Parents no doubt, they deserve some compensation from the state for taking their Children from them for the wrong reason.

I believe that the most important thing for now is that the Children were well catered for and are alive. I think the parents should recognize this as a plus, no matter how small. Unless they think their Children are better off dead than alive on the account of their faith.

For the woman that raised them. She did well raising strangers as her own. Not everyone can receive strangers, keep them clean, fed, healthy, educated and alive all these years. She is a missionary, were they expecting her to raise Buddhists? If she were an atheist, the Children would have been raised so and probably think religions are a waste of time. If she were a Muslim the Children would have been raised to believe that Christians carry out the worst shirk and are liable to burn forever in hell. Its a no brainer this.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by daylae(m): 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
vedaxcool: Front page please!
see how hard you screaming "front page!" like you just found a clear evidence of conspiracy against islam.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by dederocs(m): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
BetaThings:

Based on mere suspicion, people are deprived of their right as parents
The only adoptive parents they could find were those likely to put hatred of their parents religion in their minds

Some issues
This people never gave up the children up for adoption
They were under suspicion because their child died due to an ailment. This is enough jeopardy
Then 3 other children are taken from them. A woman labours to carry a baby for 9 months, the baby dies because of ill health and the a total stranger steps in and takes away the remaining 3 (THREE) children

says "what we have been through". Really?
how? were you forced to adopt?

what about the person who gave birth to the children? They could not have access, they were under suspicion for homicide while mourning!
People are really very very selfish!
The adoptive parent knew the biological parents were alive and were working to clear their name and then decided to adopt the children and turn them against the religion of the biological parents
She spared no thought for the family - what could happen if the parents were later found innocent!
Or perhaps to avoid the parents having a normal relationship (if the parents are found innocent) with children, this peculiar adoptive re-orientation process was engineered
For the parents to end their old life in misery!!!
She believes adopting all the 3 children from one family in a manner that estranges the parents from the children is commendable
The parents should be thankful that their children are now practising a religion that the parents believe will not lead the children to Jannah!!!

These loving Christians parents would never accept this if the story had happened in reverse
At least they would not be thanking the people who contrived to deprive them of being comforted (for the loss of that child) through the reunion of the other children
If this happened to a christian from the West living in a muslim country, it would be on CNN for months
big lie,not all news gets to CNN.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by BetaThings: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
jammyng: some muslims do believe that Jesus is the Son of God, but just can't admit it openly for fear of being mobbed by their fellow muslims because they still want to be seen as good adherents. My friend said we could be condemning Muslims without knowing they've given their lives to Christ.
Who mobbed Pastors Bakare and Ashimolowo who openly admitted what you claim?
BTW, I am convinced that Allah has no son
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by Parnassuss(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
eze ndi-igbo1:
Exactly!
They should indeed be greatful that the child has been exposed to good christian upbringing and 21st century civilization.
One less potential terrorist to worry about.

DAMN...you are a mugu!
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by BetaThings: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
eze ndi-igbo1:
yes,i know.
They brought it on themselves.
Really?
So anyone whose child dies without the cause being immediately known has brought "it" upon himself?
Do you know that stuff can happen to anyone. For instance anybody who mocks a handicapped person is indirectly saying he too cannot be involved in an accident that might disable him
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by kpencheruwe: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
superior1: It has nothing to do with the religion of the parties involved, if you have ever lived in Europe, you will know it can happen to any parent considered careless by social workers irrespective of their religion.

You guys need to stop putting religious sentiments into contemporary issues

Have u ever lived in europe?
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by BetaThings: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
Moukafoam:

That is correct I must say. My cousin that was living in Spain was forced to give up her two children in adoption. The way the white think is way beyond my comprehension. In the case above, they are seeing the children before their religion but Muslims being who they are cry fowl when there is non.

Christians in the Arab world are being forced daily to accept Islam or loose their lives bt Christians dont say cool

Please tell me how many of your Christians brothers in UAE, Qatar, Libya have being forced
We don't need to accompany proseltization with a bodyguard of lies
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by BetaThings: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
Orikinla:

The Muslim parents should have gone to courts and refuse to give up their children.
DID THEY CONTEST THEIR ADOPTION FROM THE ONSET?

When they were under suspicion, their consent would not be sought, would it?
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by BetaThings: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
eze ndi-igbo1:
This your belief system is not for true christistians,sorry.
It is for pacifists,agnostics,e.t.c.
Christians are commanded to 'drag' not only themselves,but others to heaven.
Draaaag
No wonder Boko Haram also believes in forcing people
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
tiarabubu: Its a very painful experience for the Parents no doubt, they deserve some compensation from the state for taking their Children from them for the wrong reason.

I believe that the most important thing for now is that the Children were well catered for and are alive. I think the parents should recognize this as a plus, no matter how small. Unless they think their Children are better off dead than alive on the account of their faith.

For the woman that raised them. She did well raising strangers as her own. Not everyone can receive strangers, keep them clean, fed, healthy, educated and alive all these years. She is a missionary, were they expecting her to raise Buddhists? If she were an atheist, the Children would have been raised so and probably think religions are a waste of time. If she were a Muslim the Children would have been raised to believe that Christians carry out the worst shirk and are liable to burn forever in hell. Its a no brainer this.

I love you..You always make sense.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by skyfall: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
superior1: It has nothing to do with the religion of the parties involved, if you have ever lived in Europe, you will know it can happen to any parent considered careless by social workers irrespective of their religion.

You guys need to stop putting religious sentiments into contemporary issues

I beg help me tell them o. A lot of Nigerians are religious extremists, Muslims or Christians. And you'll think their religiosity will reflect positively in their lives. But NO!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by BetaThings: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2013
Fozzie Bear:
Dude get real! 'When you adopt a child or children, they become yours.' Get it, they BECOME YOURS. Neither of the Foster nor biological parents are at fault. As at the time of raising the kids, the biological parents had not been cleared in court. Which means trust on the part of the foster parents or any other person for that matter had not been gained. And trust me, even you yourself would not want to let ur adopted kids near people who are suspected of killing their child. Or you think mothers can't kill their kids eh? Think again. Now on the aspect of the accused 'brainwashing', that was just a speculation by the mother. And for pity's sakes, what else should she have said? I mean, if my children have been taken and kept away from me for so long, hell! I would say anything possible to paint a bad picture of the people I feel contributed to my plight. By the way, the youngest of the children is 18, so I guess that means they are old enough to make their own choices. And like they say, 'America is the land of the free'.

I am talking about irreversibility of this adoption
No thought was spared to the possibility of the bio parents being proved innocent
And this adoption was not voluntary. 1 child has an uncommon health issue and dies, the parents lose the remaining 3
Personally I don't mind adopting children and if the parents are cleared, sharing access and visitation rights
But sincerely, it would be tense when your bio children are strong Christians and you are a strong Muslim and vice versa
Depending on the upbringing, it would be hard to relate.
Note that an atheist brought up by religious bio parents would still spare some thoughts for the parents' feelings because he is used to them.
But this case would be tense and nerve wracking
The adoptive parent said "What we have been through". Did she not adopt voluntarily? Did she go through what Victor Moses involuntarily went through?
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by moresignal(f): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
tiarabubu:

Hope you can read. They were brought up to think Muslims will not go to heaven, where in the article were they taught hate? Are missionaries known to strap bombs and detonate them amongst innocent folks?

muslim will not go to heaven not hatred Wat is d smallest dif between dose
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by BetaThings: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
tiarabubu:

You can think this teaching is wrong, but the fundamental belief in Christianity is that Christ is the way to heaven, so its not just Muslims who will not enter heaven but anyone who denies Christ.

Have you bothered to find out what Islam thinks of Christians? And where they they think Christians will ultimately be in the hereafter?

Muslims believe that the way to Jannah is through Allah. Christians believe what you have said and I have no problem with that. Bill Gates does not use iPhone afterall
I would expect that Muslims should be allowed to adopt Muslims and Christians, Christians.

The average christian is taught to regard Muslims as enemies
They translate Qur'an and publish fake Qur'an to plant hatred and misinformation in the minds of both innocent muslims and Christians
The average church has special prayers that are actually curses. They curse Muslims, Allah, Ka'aba, the pray for the destruction of the royal family in Saudi Arabia, Hamas etc
Please don't deny. We have evidence

tiarabubu:
The report is just trying to be sentimental. If the foster parents are missionary Christians, did you seriously expect them to raise Buddhists? undecided

Love is sentimental. Parenthood is sentimental. Care for parents in old age is sentimental
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by BetaThings: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
tiarabubu:

Actually NLFT in India in co-operation with the Baptist Church murder innocent folksy Hindus who refuse to embrace Christianity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Tripura

American Christians soldiers taunt innocent muslims folks in Iraq by shouting Jesus Kill Mohammed and any one of those who disputes it is quickly dispatched to the hereafter

http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by BetaThings: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:
Then tell your kind to stop migrating to Christian countries.
Ok
Will our Christians folks also come back from Dubai, malaysia, Saudi etc?
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by thaoriginator: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
touchmeder: Its such a shame because these children are no longer young. They are all adults now and are free to choose where they want to live, what religion to practise and whom they want to see. Its likely they will bond with what they have been brought up with. Such rotten luck for the biological parents, to live a life without having your child. lipsrsealed embarassed undecided lipsrsealed undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
they have been brainwashed by their adopters! What a pityundecided

Now they are lost soul
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
Honestly the system should be blamed for what happened! they were cleared and the child care service won't give them back their children!
it's so sad cry
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by sweetrace(f): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
gunuvi: This is really pathetic. They should allow the biological parents get their children back. Those adoptive parents are very wicked. This is really sad
It is the system that is horribly wicked. The adoptive parents are obviously kind to have raised three kids as well as their own five. Anyway, these are adults that we are talking about now. They're all over 18. Nothing is stopping them from establishing a relationship with their biological parents. Even the choice of religion is ultimately theirs. They were raises as Muslims before they were adopted and as Christians afterwards. They can compare and choose.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by amodaade: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
[b]
Insult to injury: Christian adoptive-mom says - "They should be thankful."

According to Judge Edward Thomas the presiding judge, as he read the new death certificate of their baby boy, Samir Amer, both parents were completely innocent, and in no way responsible for the death of their son.

Wayne County Minnesota - Rehab Amer was found innocent of responsibility for death of her 2 year old son (1985). But too late - her children must remain as Christians with adoptive family.

On Tuesday, a judge cleared the birth mother, an immigrant from Lebanon living in Dearborn, of responsibility for her 2-year-old son's 1985 death. The death led Michigan authorities to give her three young children for adoption.

Wayne County Circuit Judge Edward Thomas in Detroit ordered that the death certificate for Samier Amer be changed to say that his death was an accident, not a homicide, after evidence that the boy had brittle bone disease.

The children now are 22, 21 and 18. The Amers say the children were trained to be Christian missionaries and to believe that Muslims cannot enter heaven because they do not believe that Jesus is God.

A jury found Rehab Amer not guilty of second-degree murder, but Michigan's welfare department refused to return the surviving children to their parents. The Stampers adopted them in 1990.

The 22-year-old, who was named Mohammed Ali at birth and later renamed Adam, lives in Minnesota after attending Bible College in Texas. The 21-year-old twin sister of Samier, who was named Sueheir and renamed Suzanne, is a receptionist living in Flint.
The 18-year-old, born Zinabe and renamed Rochelle, lives with her [Christian foster parents] in Independence Township and is a high school senior.

http://www.islamnewsroom.com/news-we-need/359#.UQIwWXO4vTk
[/b]

Something does not add up.

Samier the dead twin was two years old in 1985. Therefore the living twin sister Suzanne should be 30yrs old now and not 21. If they were adopted in 1990, the youngest child will be 23yrs now and not 18.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by deols(f): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
tiarabubu:

making inferences is something you were never thought. it isn't your fault but that of your faulty education. olodo
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by deols(f): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
If the children were christians and the adoptive parents Musls the story would have been different. A muslim would have taught the children to care for their parents no matter the religious difference.

A muslim wouldn't have spoken as their foster mother did. She would have been more compassionte considering the level Islam puts kinship and how strongly it must be kept.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by tiarabubu: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
moresignal: muslim will not go to heaven not hatred Wat is d smallest dif between dose

Hatred? Do Christians decide who gets to heaven or not? Better check up the meaning of hatred so you dont misuse the word
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by tiarabubu: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
deols:

making inferences is something you were never thought. it isn't your fault but that of your faulty education. olodo

I asked you a question: where in the article was it shown that they were taught hate? and do missionaries strap bombs and blow themselves up?

You couldn't answer and the best you came up with was to call me olodo? SMH What eloquent testimony of your deficiencies! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by tiarabubu: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
BetaThings:

Muslims believe that the way to Jannah is through Allah. Christians believe what you have said and I have no problem with that. Bill Gates does not use iPhone afterall
I would expect that Muslims should be allowed to adopt Muslims and Christians, Christians.

They translate Qur'an and publish fake Qur'an to plant hatred and misinformation in the minds of both innocent muslims and Christians
The average church has special prayers that are actually curses. They curse Muslims, Allah, Ka'aba, the pray for the destruction of the royal family in Saudi Arabia, Hamas etc

show it or forever hold your peace! grin Talk is cheap you know.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by tiarabubu: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by Paschal007: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
BetaThings:

Love is sentimental. Parenthood is sentimental. Care for parents in old age is sentimental
the bold are sheer lies, just because your imams curse Christians in mosques rallies and tv shows doesn't mean they do the same in churches. Smh4u

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by freecocoa(f): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
deols:

wow! I heard about people who doubt that what they are saying make sense. I hear they resort into insults.

I really want to ask, are you alright? Put yourself in the parents shoes. would you find people who support you mad? would you want your children brought up as Muslims.

Until people try to feel the pain of others, wickedness will continue to reign. You sound very wicked and unsympathetic to the plight of the parents.
I'm just seeing this and I'll excuse you on calling me wicked but its been certified that most of you lots think with your head up your a$$es as long as what's being said or argued about is not in favor of you.

Now please just what is the offense of the adoptive parents that makes them wicked? Helping to raise their foster kids in their own way?

Abeg pray tell, where and when did I say I don't feel the pain of the biological parents? What I don't get is how is it the fault of the adoptive parents that those kids where taken by child services and put up for adoption?

Basically, all I could gather from the trash you typed is that y'all are angry the kids grew up as christians, for feck's sakes the trial was still on when those kids were taken so I ask again, how are the adoptive parents wicked?

You've obviously been blinded by religion to reason logically, its really a pity, smh, abeg shift you have nothing worth reading to type, mscheew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan / The Significance Of Eid Ul Kabir / The Best Means Of Earning A Living.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.