Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion (13551 Views)

[PHOTO] Muslim Couple Found The Name Of ALLAH Embossed On The Side Of Egg / Muslim Faithfuls Donate Blood To Christian Hospital On Ashura / Questions that make me view islam with suspicion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by deols(f): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
freecocoa: I'm just seeing this and I'll excuse you on calling me wicked but its been certified that most of you lots think with your head up your a$$es as long as what's being said or argued about is not in favor of you.

Now please just what is the offense of the adoptive parents that makes them wicked? Helping to raise their foster kids in their own way?

Abeg pray tell, where and when did I say I don't feel the pain of the biological parents? What I don't get is how is it the fault of the adoptive parents that those kids where taken by child services and put up for adoption?

Basically, all I could gather from the trash you typed is that y'all are angry the kids grew up as christians, for feck's sakes the trial was still on when those kids were taken so I ask again, how are the adoptive parents wicked?

You've obviously been blinded by religion to reason logically, its really a pity, smh, abeg shift you have nothing worth reading to type, mscheew.

Your first paragraph describes you. I would be excused to be angry on this matter as a Muslim. what is your own excuse

I didnt in any way make claim to the foster parents being wicked. If I was given a christian child to take care of, I would do just as they did, train her the way I want.

My problem with your post was calling people mad. But you are too angry, obviously carrying the world's problem on your head that you fail to realise that.

whatever the case may be, try to cool down next time. It aids the mental faculty.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by freecocoa(f): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
^Abegi, whatever you decide to see in the first paragraph of my post is your effing business as I could care less cos I don't have time to form holier than thou wink.

Moving on, since you feel you have an excuse to be angry, so does the next person, I'm not angry though( not that I care what you think if I am) I've since realized that you people here don't reason straight, your points and arguments are often biased so I won't even bother with you no further, we are done talking.

Let me know when you grow a pair and want to have a logical discussion devoid of religious sentiments whatsoever.

P.S, just to do something special for you given that tomorrow is Val's day, I'll tell you why I said those people are mad, they are mad cos they don't think straight, bye now.smiley
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by mu2sa2: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:
Then tell your kind to stop migrating to Christian countries.
Thank u for admitting the obvious. This post should be an eye-opener for people who think America or the west is land of freedom.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by kalunomics(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
BetaThings:

Based on mere suspicion, people are deprived of their right as parents
those children can't help theirselves or fight back. Someone has to look up for them at that stage
BetaThings:
The only adoptive parents they could find were those likely to put hatred of their parents religion in their minds
Anybody that applied for it could be granted if he/she reached the set standards for adopting them.

They should be greatful someone raised their child. You see why atheist call us "brainwashed fellows?" you are more concerned with the religion they followed than their welfare.
BetaThings:
A woman labours to carry a baby for 9 months, the baby dies because of ill health and the a total stranger steps in and takes away the remaining 3 (THREE) children

haven't u heard of women that labours after 9 months only to dump the child in refuse dumps or gutters?

BetaThings:
They could not have access, they were under suspicion for homicide while mourning!
didn't u read where the foster mom said she allowed the birth parents for visits? Why are you being so unneccessarily biased?
BetaThings:
The adoptive parent knew the biological parents were alive and were working to clear their name and then decided to adopt the children and turn them against the religion of the biological parents
She spared no thought for the family - what could happen if the parents were later found innocent!
what would you have them do? Throw the kids into the streets to beg or hawk for food like they do in Nigeria? Would you have prefered the kids grow up without parental care and take up guns or constitute nuisance to the society before within the time their parents are proven innocent?

BetaThings:
These loving Christians parents would never accept this if the story had happened in reverse
last time i checked, a consideral population of the westerners are atheist and nobody is above the law.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by kalunomics(m): 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
BetaThings:

those children can't help theirselves or fight back. Someone has to look up for them at that stage
BetaThings:
The only adoptive parents they could find were those likely to put hatred of their parents religion in their minds
Anybody that applied for it could be granted if he/she reached the set standards for adopting them.

They should be greatful someone raised their child. You see why atheist call us "brainwashed fellows?" you are more concerned with the religion they followed than their welfare.
BetaThings:
A woman labours to carry a baby for 9 months, the baby dies because of ill health and the a total stranger steps in and takes away the remaining 3 (THREE) children

haven't u heard of women that labours after 9 months only to dump the child in refuse dumps or gutters?

BetaThings:
They could not have access, they were under suspicion for homicide while mourning!
didn't u read where the foster mom said she allowed the birth parents for visits? Why are you being so unneccessarily biased?
BetaThings:
The adoptive parent knew the biological parents were alive and were working to clear their name and then decided to adopt the children and turn them against the religion of the biological parents
She spared no thought for the family - what could happen if the parents were later found innocent!
what would you have them do? Throw the kids into the streets to beg or hawk for food like they do in Nigeria? Would you have prefered the kids grow up without parental care and take up guns or constitute nuisance to the society before within the time their parents are proven innocent?

BetaThings:
These loving Christians parents would never accept this if the story had happened in reverse
last time i checked, a consideral population of the westerners are atheist and nobody is above the law.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by ParisLove1: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
deols:

making inferences is something you were never thought. it isn't your fault but that of your faulty education. olodo
imagine a moderator insulting people on the board she's supposed to moderate. Such a shame.

@mac thanks for the ban.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by fxx2: 2:58am On Feb 14, 2013
superior1: It has nothing to do with the religion of the parties involved, if you have ever lived in Europe, you will know it can happen to any parent considered careless by social workers irrespective of their religion.

You guys need to stop putting religious sentiments into contemporary issues
Besides, the children are now grown and free to make their choice.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by Engen(m): 3:46am On Feb 14, 2013
CHRISTIANS LIKE YOU MADE ME BECOME AN ATHEIST...
jammyng: The parents should be thankful because their children have been taught the true way of life.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by naijaking1: 4:56am On Feb 14, 2013
This sort of arguement leads to violent riots all over Nigeria. Soon, people who can't understand the laws and culture of a different country will line up and start destroying fellow Nigerians in the name of religious supremacy!

Pse: The warning about being banned for being offensive to islam is not right. People should be banned for being offensive to other people's religion not just islam.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 14, 2013
BetaThings:

Muslims believe that the way to Jannah is through Allah. Christians believe what you have said and I have no problem with that. Bill Gates does not use iPhone afterall
I would expect that Muslims should be allowed to adopt Muslims and Christians, Christians.

The average christian is taught to regard Muslims as enemies
They translate Qur'an and publish fake Qur'an to plant hatred and misinformation in the minds of both innocent muslims and Christians
The average church has special prayers that are actually curses. They curse Muslims, Allah, Ka'aba, the pray for the destruction of the royal family in Saudi Arabia, Hamas etc
Please don't deny. We have evidence

Love is sentimental. Parenthood is sentimental. Care for parents in old age is sentimental

Lies from the pit of HELL!
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 14, 2013
naijaking1: This sort of arguement leads to violent riots all over Nigeria. Soon, people who can't understand the laws and culture of a different country will line up and start destroying fellow Nigerians in the name of religious supremacy!

Pse: The warning about being banned for being offensive to islam is not right. People should be banned for being offensive to other people's religion not just islam.

The moderator who placed that warning is a disappointment to himself, its nothing but scaremongering and bigotry.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by snakova(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2013
Later they would claim Islam is this and Islam is that. They forcibly took her children from the path of jannah to the path of fire and some people expect her to be okay with it.
BetaThings:

Muslims believe that the way to Jannah is through Allah. Christians believe what you have said and I have no problem with that. Bill Gates does not use iPhone afterall
I would expect that Muslims should be allowed to adopt Muslims and Christians, Christians.

The average christian is taught to regard Muslims as enemies
They translate Qur'an and publish fake Qur'an to plant hatred and misinformation in the minds of both innocent muslims and Christians
The average church has special prayers that are actually curses. They curse Muslims, Allah, Ka'aba, the pray for the destruction of the royal family in Saudi Arabia, Hamas etc
Please don't deny. We have evidence
Dont mind them. I went to a christian school and they forced us to go to church every week, bombarding us with christian propaganda, teaching us that the people of Allah and Mohammed (SAW) are lowly scum of the earth. Imagine what all that can do to a nine year old. But when you ask them to provide proof of all their blibical claims, they say you need the holy spirit to understand. What sort of god would require you to believe blindly before exposing his true nature to you? I think 'sango' can do better than that. Thats why their so called false prophets, who are indeed the real prophets, engage all sorts of juju to continue bewitching and subjugating their audience with all their lies. If indeed the god of israel was so powerful, why does he need a satanic organization (illuminati) to protect his empire?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by AhmedB: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=superior1]It has nothing to do with the religion of the parties involved, if you have ever lived in Europe, you will know it can happen to any parent considered careless by social workers irrespective of their religion.

You guys need to stop putting religious sentiments into contemporary issues
[/quote

Islam is a way of life. Unlike other religions, there is no way you set at par Islam from Muslim as person. Islam is in Whatever you do: walk, sleep, talk, eat, drink, relate, ware, see, etc. So tell me again it has nothing to do with the religion of the parties invoved.
Why not give the children to a Muslim for adoption? The parents can never be thankful.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by babaireti(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
BetaThings:

Some issues
This people never gave up the children up for adoption
They were under suspicion because their child died due to an ailment. This is enough jeopardy
Then 3 other children are taken from them. A woman labours to carry a baby for 9 months, the baby dies because of ill health and the a total stranger steps in and takes away the remaining 3 (THREE) children

says "what we have been through". Really?
how? were you forced to adopt?

what about the person who gave birth to the children? They could not have access, they were under suspicion for homicide while mourning!
People are really very very selfish!
Or perhaps to avoid the parents having a normal relationship (if the parents are found innocent) with children, this peculiar adoptive re-orientation process was engineered
For the parents to end their old life in misery!!!
She believes adopting all the 3 children from one family in a manner that estranges the parents from the children is commendable
The parents should be thankful that their children are now practising a religion that the parents believe will not lead the children to Jannah!!!

At least they would not be thanking the people who contrived to deprive them of being comforted (for the loss of that child) through the reunion of the other children
If this happened to a christian from the West living in a muslim country, it would be on CNN for months

Honestly ! you have said it all,judicial conspiracy,official hypocrisy and western propaganda,CNN for months,May Allah save Islam,may Allah fight for the Muslims of the world.
Re: Muslim Couple's Children Handed To Christian Parents Based on Suspicion by Empiree: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
If the case was reversed what would have happened. So pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan / The Significance Of Eid Ul Kabir / The Best Means Of Earning A Living.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.