Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde (31770 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by pyyxxaro: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2013
Running round my room , looking for my tetmosol soap , I must self-service with dis pikture shocked grin sad
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2013
cyril83: Mehn check out her sharp ni.pp.les
I think sey na only my eyes see am. I dey bathroom now but no soap. I dey vex

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by shollex52(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2013
Chaii, dis lady is just too pretty
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by hpk(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2013
masterpiecer: after dis, i m now suppose to do wat? undecided
jump up and scream i suggest.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Akshow: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2013
pyyxxaro: Running round my room , looking for my tetmosol soap , I must self-service with dis pikture shocked grin sad
HahaHaha Yeye Perv. Na abokini you for go get. Ijiot
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by mima2012: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2013
Omo u too fyne ooooo
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by bigfat01: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2013
she IS GETTING BETTER DAY BY DAY

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by cyara(f): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
I use to admiree this woman a lot until i watched her reality Tv show and saw a different person. She is just try to be the Nigerian Kim Kardashian and it is obvious that she isn't who she says she is

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
The surgical operation she had now makes her look like a Tranny

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by cyril83(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyara: I use to admiree this woman a lot until i watched her reality Tv show and saw a different person. She is just try to be the Nigerian Kim Kardashian and it is obvious that she isn't who she says she is
meaning what,if I could read meaning to your post and get it right, I think this woman is far far better than every female child in your extended family....post ur image here and let's see how shapeless you are,born fool besides kindly tell us who she is since you know her more than herself...if she's trying to form nigerian kim kardashian make u sef form nigerian ciara na

5 Likes

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Sike(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
This woman no want know say she don Old. She suppose don leave all this for the next generetion omoges.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by tunapawizzy: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyril83: meaning what,if I could read meaning to your post and get it right, I think this woman is far far better than every female child in your extended family....post ur image here and let's see how shapeless you are,born fool besides kindly tell us who she is since you know her more than herself...if she's trying to form nigerian kim kardashian make u sef form nigerian ciara na
u dun dey vex?
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by almajiri101: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyara: I use to admiree this woman a lot until i watched her reality Tv show and saw a different person. She is just try to be the Nigerian Kim Kardashian and it is obvious that she isn't who she says she is
see beef!...if you stop admiring her shey na tonto dikeh or cossy u dey admire now, Omo J is far beautiful than Kim K

3 Likes

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by newacca: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
kiss smiley
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by safarigirl(f): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
the second pic is just God awful! makes her look wide, she should burn the dress.

Omo sexy is living up to her name
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by iBukas: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
I hope I go do her one day
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Cruxxy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
ayswags: Ow did her picture chaange the economy of nigeria
Abeg help me ask them. Mchewwwwwww!
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by valuka(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
niz pix
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
nice
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by chacha3(f): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
Always on point Omosexy, u will foreva be my rolemodel.hugs and kisses hot mama.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
She's really aging but she still looks pretty.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by chacha3(f): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
don't dare compel my dear omosexy to kim wit her surgeries Omosexy is still more beautiful than her,imagine her dirty lifestyle..pls omosexy is not a celebrity or popular because she made a sex tape and she is happily married for seventeen yrs now with four adorable kids. Lets see kim break that record. Go gurl, Omosexy u rock.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by bukatyne(f): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
N_girl: She's really aging but she still looks pretty.
aging? Based on d pictures the OP posted or another one we are not privy to?
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by joyli: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
I like her shape cool cool cool
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Rocktation(f): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2013
Funny how nobody castigated her for wearing that very cute short dress. All the swords in the world wouldn't be enough to shred her soul's peace...if this were Tonto Dike.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by tunapawizzy: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
Rocktation: Funny how nobody castigated her for wearing that very cute short dress. All the swords in the world wouldn't be enough to shred her soul's peace...if this were Tonto Dike.
ur personality can actually bail u out in difficult times...

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by rainbowb(f): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
always beautiful...i admire u joor..if u no like her go hit ur head on d wall
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Navalsadiq(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
The babe is just too sharp.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by arewatech(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
Nice pictures. But why are you posting someone's wife pics on a forum?
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by mariblizzy(f): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
wow, she is looking so cute and classic. I love this lady.... coolwow, she is looking so cute and classic. I love this lady....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down / 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.