Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde (31776 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by 1121: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
she is simply beautiful. I hope my wife to be will be like her since it is arbitrarily imposible to 'touch the helm of her germent'
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by LesbianBoy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
Very UGLY woman with her 'mosquito bite' size b.reast!.......Rubbish! *spits*
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by miracleoscar(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
She is cute,in short very cute.at her age and remember she don drop like 3 or 4 and she does not look it,though heavily made-up,she try.with all these she has a flat stomach.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by purplekayc(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
Am already saliva ting lol
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by BUSHMAN1: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
my sister is better looking than this woman
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
Oh boi! Heaven need mercy

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
BUSH MAN: my sister is better looking than this woman

Judging by your screen name, I bet she is.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by harlos: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Judging by your screen name, I bet she is.
serious i can't laugh o grin
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by firstolalekan(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
cyril83: Mehn check out her sharp ni.pp.les
fouol! thats lines not nieples.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by firstolalekan(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
fouol! thats lines not nieples. tongue

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by firstolalekan(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
REALITY101: Oh boi! Heaven need mercy
oh give me mirror to see wats under...,[/b][b][b][/b]
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by boban007: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
as far as im concerned,omotola is jobless&i pity her husband.this are things are daughter&the likes of tonto dikeh should be caught doing.someone needs to talk sense into omotola&her husbands head.she's a mother&this is africa.it shows her husband is not incharge&i hope something is not going on behind him cos she's indirectly advertising herself to the opposite sex knowing fully well that nigerian men are not disciplined.they will hack u down no matter how tough u may think u are.there too many rich men that dont even know what to do with money.a word is eough for the wise.be a mother to ur kids & stop using all ur money to buy clothes u ve responsibilities.anyways na mumu husband u get.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by tpia5: 1:27am On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by achovirux(m): 1:42am On Jan 27, 2013
Sexy stats wen d boobs are small n flat..abeg ooo
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 27, 2013
Omotola is simply a paragon of beauty and elegance rolled into one.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by tpia5: 3:55am On Jan 27, 2013
true.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by ChristyIsaac: 4:01am On Jan 27, 2013
This very pics is better than other ones reason being that she wears moderate make up
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by sunnyt1(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2013
tunapawizzy: she fine well well but her breasttt too small sha,,,esp for dt big bumbum

Imagine that! Did you create your fingernails?
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
mariblizzy :
wow, she is looking so cute and classic. I love this lady.... coolwow, she is looking so cute and classic. I love this lady....
"classy" you mean.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by claremont(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ageless beauty, she still looks good even after so many kids.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by aishatua1: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
The Diva!

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by aishatua1: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by crisycent: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2013

How can that be a ni.p.p.le? Hope say u Neva go mas.tur.bate oooo?

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Zemhen1: 7:06am On Jan 28, 2013
kundul: I tink i need a sugar mommy

You can say that again, men God I need a wife that is as hot as omotola
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by tpia5: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by annastacie: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2013
coca cola shape, figure 8
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by samboss10(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
SlyIg: I supplied her with those cloths!
abeg no jez dream
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by OCTAVO: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
cool

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by paschalomenihu: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2013
YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO BE GOOD. I JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. YOUR HUSBAND IS ONE OF THE MOST LUCKIEST MAN ON THIS EARTH. AND YOU ARE BLESSED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Stunning Look At An Etisalat Event (photos) / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) / 'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.