Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls (19883 Views)

Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet With Human Skulls Arrested In Ilorin / 16 Human Skulls Found In Kidnappers & Native-doctors ‘Warehouse In Delta / OPC Leader Arrested For Attempted Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by FUCKU: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
adaybayor:

U must be craz.y....were you not in this world when your folks burnt pregnant woman alive? Did you blame their religion? And by the way, did the man say he is a muslim?

I repeat, u must be cra.zy for that nonsense you just wrote

Aboki

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by AMvanquish: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ola0711: hausa muslims+yoruba muslims+fulani=boko haram...must they mention the name of the man? Dnt u knw any where u hear gun,killing,sucide bombers,knife u knw it would be islam...maclatunji is the PA to abubakar shekau on sucide bombing affairs

See this monkey talkin like an 11 year old..
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by adaybayor(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
Red-Light:
well atleast it all happened when eyes are still dark.. How do u explain what ur brothers in kislam doing (killing innocent people all over the world) in the 21st century in the name of a religion that brought notin to humanity than bloodshed

See this misinformed mumu! And I cant imagine another mumu liked it too...so the pregnant woman that got burnt to death in the east this week, is that what you can dark eye occurrence ?...I guest they aint yet in 21st century in eastern naija

1 Like

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by AMvanquish: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
peace-1:
[b[i]]THAT IS TOO HARSH.WAIT GUYS,WHY ARE WE LIKE THIS?
ON THIS SAME FORUM THIS JANUARY CHRISTIANS AND BY EXTENTION SOUTHERNERS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT IN SUCH SITUATION WITH ANAMBRA
BODIES FLOATING BEING THE MOST RECENT.WHY DONT WE CONDEMN THE ACT AND THE PERSON INSTEAD OF CASTING ASPERSION ON HIS TRIBE AND RELIGION.
THIS CANT TAKE US ANYWHERE MY PEOPLE. [/b][/i]
On point
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by adaybayor(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
Bleep U:

Aboki

Hey brainless, does adebayo sound like a name for hausa? Only idi.ots use your type of user name
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by aryzgreat: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
adaybayor:

See this misinformed mumu! And I cant imagine another mumu liked it too...so the pregnant woman that got burnt to death in the east this week, is that what you can dark eye occurrence ?...I guest they aint yet in 21st century in eastern naija

Aboki/Fulani a55 licker! Get ur points ryt! Crime is crime but here we are talking about religiously motivated crime wich u head nacking agama lizards are known for, d guy that burn pregnant woman did not do that because of her religious believe. We are only concerned you ppl want to achieve ur aim of making ur religion d only one left as u profess. Stop ur fanatic religious motivated crime! Stop killing for allah and d world will know peace!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by adaybayor(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
aryzgreat:

Aboki/Fulani a55 licker! Get ur points ryt! Crime is crime but here we are talking about religiously motivated crime wich u head nacking agama lizards are known for, d guy that burn pregnant woman did not do that because of her religious believe. We are only concerned you ppl want to achieve ur aim of making ur religion d only one left as u profess. Stop ur fanatic religious motivated crime! Stop killing for allah and d world will know peace!

Another brainless nigga...where in the news did you you read that the suspect is a muslim...or do people become muslim just by tribe or name.

See I'd.iot...so you know he didn't burn the woman cause of his religion but you can assume this man's religion..silly hypocrite.

YOU DON DEY MA.D
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by abdulkayus(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
adaybayor:

Another brainless nigga...where in the news did you you read that the suspect is a muslim...or do people become muslim just by tribe or name.

See I'd.iot...so you know he didn't burn the woman cause of his religion but you can assume this man's religion..silly hypocrite.

YOU DON DEY MA.D

pls 4get dat idiot, dat guy is blind, deaf and dumb. Dey like associatin anytin dat happen in d north to religion. Ppl like him are just bunch of deluded dimwits.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by AMvanquish: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
A lot of daft comments here! Mods wud ban someone 4 saying Garri but ......smh! Out of hia
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by RedLight1: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
adaybayor:

lol i wnt argue like a savage with u.. I will show decency that makes me outstanding 4rm a savage like u... The pregnant woman that was burnt, was it in the name of jesus? The robbery, kidnappin in east, are they in the name of any religion?... The nurtw killings inthe west did anybody attribute any religion to it even when 97% of the killers in the south west are muslims everyone knws the killings are political..... Now compare all these with what ur Fulani brothers are doin in jos.. And ur muslim brothers in Mali, sudan, somailia, iraq etc... I knw its hard to show the way to a savage that has been brainwashed by arab religion like u.. Buh i hope ur eyes will open one day and start thinkin rationally

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by aryzgreat: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
adaybayor:

YOU DON DEY MA.D

Funk bottom! (apologies to muktar) u are irredimably r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d! So a Xtian is fulani leader? mumu! D violence in plateau has been religious, fulani muslims attacking minority xtians at nyt or inviting their boko brodas to come and bomb churches, ECWA and catholic churches bombed on 24th Dec are not forgotten yet. Its a known fact that fulani muslims have been attcking berom and other minorities for religious reason, so now a fulani community leader is found with skull, u want to exempt him from being a muslim? Do xtians lead majority muslims? y do u think we are experiencing bombings today? cos u head nakas believe an "infidel" cannot be ur ruler.

U are an approximated slowpoke! Fulani a55 licker! they dnt consider u as muslim better wake up! mumu of the first order! Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by adaybayor(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
aryzgreat:

Funk bottom! (apologies to muktar) u are irredimably retarded! So a Xtian is fulani leader? mumu! D violence in plateau has been religious, fulani muslims attacking minority xtians at nyt or inviting their boko brodas to come and bomb churches, ECWA and catholic churches bombed on 24th Dec are not forgotten yet. Its a known fact that fulani muslims have been attcking berom and other minorities for religious reason, so now a fulani community leader is found with skull, u want to exempt him from being a muslim? Do xtians lead majority muslims? y do u think we are experiencing bombings today? cos u head nakas believe an "infidel" cannot be ur ruler.

U are an approximated slowpoke! Fulani a55 licker! they dnt consider u as muslim better wake up! mumu of the first order! Ode!

All this your ranting does not change the fact you brainless...its just too obvious.

So the crimes in eastern naija are rather political while crimes in northern naija are religious...what kind of theory is this if not the fo*ls.

Borrow a brain if you don't have one
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Kassidy90(m): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
Patrick onyeka that strangled a 7years old boy to death in lagos, I think is dat d handiwork of muslims 2? U pple shuld stop attributing any wrong deeds done by any muslim to islam.........many pple are animal in disguise

1 Like

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by aryzgreat: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
adaybayor:

All this your ranting does not change the fact you brainless...its just too obvious.

So the crimes in eastern naija are rather political while crimes in northern naija are religious...what kind of theory is this if not the fo*ls.

Borrow a brain if you don't have one

Cow brain, how do u reconcile an 1d10t on bike shooting ppl in a relaxation joint and chanting "allahu akbar" how do u reconcile cowards invading an isolated village in d dead of d nyt and round up a family set their house ablaze while chanting "allahu akbar" as their victim burn? how do u reconcile a hopeless bastard driving a bomb ladden car forcefully into a church and chant allahu akbar then explode himself and kill people dat did him nothing, and d next minute his sponsors will claim responsibilty and tell u they are doing d will of allah while backing their action up with koranic verses. If there are any similarity with d above and d crime commited elsewia in d south, give us instances or shut up for ever. U sound so silly and m0r0nic! Fuccktard!

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by muktarmtt(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
Dis ppl r hypocrite why dey all search fulani search d birem now I beat dem 2 have dere on gun hw cn a man liv in jaos witout weapon guns etc dey r at war so dey need guns protact dem self dis is rubish make search birem 2 u go find many guns dat r keep 2 kill fulani
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by RedLight1: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
muktar mtt: Dis ppl r hypocrite why dey all search fulani search d birem now I beat dem 2 have dere on gun hw cn a man liv in jaos witout weapon guns etc dey r at war so dey need guns protact dem self dis is rubish make search birem 2 u go find many guns dat r keep 2 kill fulani
u cant even spell let alone speak proper english.. Why cant u just post in hausa or pidgin?

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by geniushyke(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
Abeg make una take small-small oo, this boko-haram fellows on this thread don dey provoke make dem nogo throw bomb here. Blood suck*z......
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by pharmow: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
See my people displaying ignorance on a public forum........

Am sure people on this forum are some of the upper percentile of Nigerians with one or more level of education. For people with some level of education to display this sheer degree of Ignorance and hate makes me weep inside for the country........

@Seun and the administrators of the forum, please create a dislike or thumb down tab so that some i..dio..tic comments can be disliked
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by lawrenzoo: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ngwakwe: Being in possession of Skull is no big deal as there are hundreds if not thousands of skull in many shrines of Amadioha, Ihuala and many other native gods in my hometown Aba-Ngwa.

If any person born to an Ngwa man engages in any fetish or diabolical act but was unable to disassociate him/herself from such before death. The head will be rejected by Ngwa Land upon burial.

When the Land rejects the corpse of this wicked soul, the only remedy is to separate the head from the body and offer it to the native gods in their temple.

If the above is not done, the gods tend to wipe away the family of the dead. Since nobody want to keep on covering the evil done by the dead and damn the consequences, the head of the dead is offered to the gods to appease the Land.

If you need human skull for medical purposes just pm me

My brother, that is why u need Jesus Christ in ur life for he has set us all free from all those bondages of having to use human skull to pls gods that can't help u. With Christ, believe me my brother, u'll have and enjoy everything u need in Life without stress.
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by adaybayor(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
Kassidy90: Patrick onyeka that strangled a 7years old boy to death in lagos, I think is dat d handiwork of muslims 2? U pple shuld stop attributing any wrong deeds done by any muslim to islam.........many pple are animal in disguise

The boy he killed was a muslim
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by peace3: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
aryzgreat:

shut up! this is about Fulani an their frequent killing in d name of religion. Atleast d anambra rivers have nt been found to be killed by religious fanatics! are u a learner? Am sure they wia killed by HAUSA/Fulani controlled SARS policemen who have no value for human life n dumped in d river
DO YOU KNOW THAT CHRISTIANITY AND THE BIBLE BY EXTENSION SPEAKS MORE OF KILLING AND BLOOD THIRST THAN THE QUR'AN?I WILL EXPOSE YOUR FUCKING RELIGION HERE.YOU LUNATICS CHRISTIANS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR ARTIFICIAL RELIGION THAT WAS CREATED AFTER JESUS CHRIST(MAY ALLAH BE PLEASED WITH HIM)WHY IS THE BIBLE NOT PRACTICE IN ITS ORIGINAL LANGUAGE OF HEBREW AS THE QUR'AN IN ARABIC?WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY MISTAKES IN THE BIBLE? I HOPE YOU REPLY SO THAT I CAN HELP YOU QUOTES THESE FUCKING VERSES THAT YOU ANIMALS KNOW LITTLE ABOUT.IMAGINE THIS BOOK WITH OVER 20 AUTHORS SAYING THAT JESUS CAME TO THE WORLD TO KILL?YOU ARE SURPRISE,I WILL QUOTE THEM SHORTLY.USELESS MORONS
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Eazeee(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
FULANI,HAUSA,ISLAM,ARABS,BOMBINGS are inseperable weda u accept it or not u mr adabayor or wateva u call ursef. Recently som villages were invaded Nasarawa State by d same Fulani while chanting allahu akbar n u fooooooolishly com on Nairaland 2 say dey are not muslems? U also fooooolishly compare d crimes in oda part of Nigeria wit ur terrorist islamic killings? Ok so d man dat burn his brodas wife did dat because d broda is a muslem? Or d dead discovered in d river down East were killed because dey are muslems? On d contrary ur brodas are kilin n bombing in d name of Islam while shouting allahu akbar.or is allahu akbar not islamic again? A fulani man in plateau state wia u and i know are fighting with d indegenes who are predominantly christians was caught wit human skull in d same state and u are hia trying hard 2 seperate islam from fulani who are d same people propagating islam by fire by force starting 4rom usman Danfodio 2 date. U beta pray 4 ur brodas in Kwara state who are suffering wat odas are feeling in d north. How i wish i can lay my hands on u so dat i can shake off dat terrorist religion in ur imbecilic head

1 Like

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Aliyu333: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ola0711: Hausa-fulani-islam again...after allah has drink the blood of his victim..he still want to keep the skul in the islamic museum.,na wa 4 religion of piss
guy pls say wat ever u want to say directional instead of levelling on religion nd even calling ALLAH..after u guys wil claim of been peaceful..is dis one of d xteristics of been peaceful
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Metallurgist: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Red-Light:
well atleast it all happened when eyes are still dark.. How do u explain what ur brothers in kislam doing (killing innocent people all over the world) in the 21st century in the name of a religion that brought notin to humanity than bloodshed
it look like u just escape from that jungle u call village, if not the incident where beroms kill muslims on eid day celebration, roast their bodies inside the mosque and eat it happens in 2010 under gej but still muslims bein fair and objective blame the beroms not xtainity, but NL xtain ar consume by hatred and jump to conclusion that every hausa-fulani is a muslim and everything that he does must be islam, hmmm but we say out and loud Islam is a religion of peace, we dont afflict injury for no reason and will not stand while others try to afflict injury on us and we saY" WE ARE PLEASED WITH ALLAH AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, WE ARE PLEASED WITH MUHAMMAD AS OUR PROTHET AND MENTOR AND WE ARE PLEASED WITH ISLAM AS OUR RELIGION AND WAY OF LIFE,

1 Like

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by adaybayor(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
Eazee-e:
FULANI,HAUSA,ISLAM,ARABS,BOMBINGS are inseperable weda u accept it or not u mr adabayor or wateva u call ursef. Recently som villages were invaded Nasarawa State by d same Fulani while chanting allahu akbar n u fooooooolishly com on Nairaland 2 say dey are not muslems? U also fooooolishly compare d crimes in oda part of Nigeria wit ur terrorist islamic killings? Ok so d man dat burn his brodas wife did dat because d broda is a muslem? Or d dead discovered in d river down East were killed because dey are muslems? On d contrary ur brodas are kilin n bombing in d name of Islam while shouting allahu akbar.or is allahu akbar not islamic again? A fulani man in plateau state wia u and i know are fighting with d indegenes who are predominantly christians was caught wit human skull in d same state and u are hia trying hard 2 seperate islam from fulani who are d same people propagating islam by fire by force starting 4rom usman Danfodio 2 date. U beta pray 4 ur brodas in Kwara state who are suffering wat odas are feeling in d north. How i wish i can lay my hands on u so dat i can shake off dat terrorist religion in ur imbecilic head

Go and tell this to your okoro mofos
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by sweetestboi(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
izenco2005: ;DAboki is ma friend grin
yea yea”
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by sweetestboi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
Naija I hail”
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Dina88(f): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
hum,na wa o,God dey oh
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by RedLight1: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
Metallurgist: it look like u just escape from that jungle u call village, if not the incident where beroms kill muslims on eid day celebration, roast their bodies inside the mosque and eat it happens in 2010 under gej but still muslims bein fair and objective blame the beroms not xtainity, but NL xtain ar consume by hatred and jump to conclusion that every hausa-fulani is a muslim and everything that he does must be islam, hmmm but we say out and loud Islam is a religion of peace, we dont afflict injury for no reason and will not stand while others try to afflict injury on us and we saY" WE ARE PLEASED WITH ALLAH AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, WE ARE PLEASED WITH MUHAMMAD AS OUR PROTHET AND MENTOR AND WE ARE PLEASED WITH ISLAM AS OUR RELIGION AND WAY OF LIFE,
another illiterate... Can u proof it was christians that were behind the killin? Did u hear the killers shouting halleluyah when they were doing the killings? Its a knwn fact that muslims cannot stand any other religion.... Thats why they have problem with budhist in india, ifa worshiper$ in south west, chrirtians all over the world.... Even on nairaland they had to create a special section 4 them becoz they cant stand other religion (they threatened seun into doing it) thats why the section is a no go area for any other religion it an automatic ban... So there is probability they have killed sum1 that is not a xtian who didnt forgive them.... By the way it a rear case compared to the killings done by muslims in the name of the pissful religion all over the world
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by lepesyn20(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
Thunder fire u... If u dey vex go hug trans4ma undecided
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BetaThings: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
free13: Fulani = Islam = Bokoharam = Killers.

Recent stories in lands of Christians

Virginity test on secondary secondary school girls
Mistress murders ALL 4 children of her married boyfriend's wife
Brother-in-law sets pregnant sister-in-law ablaze
"Uncle" strangles boy and posts ransom note on door
Over 30 corpses found floating in water
Fin Minister mom kidnapped
Imo state governor SA kidnapped
Kidnapped SA to Imo State governor murdered
Bayelsa Speaker mom kidnapped
And on, and on, and on!

Did anybody mention religion in these cases?
No.
Nigerians are fast turning Christianity into a religion of propaganda and hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BetaThings: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
aryzgreat:

shut up! this is about Fulani an their frequent killing in d name of religion. Atleast d anambra rivers have nt been found to be killed by religious fanatics! are u a learner? Am sure they wia killed by HAUSA/Fulani controlled SARS policemen who have no value for human life n dumped in d river

And this Fulani killed for Islam?
but when berom people kill, what is it for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Dancing Promoter In Prison Over Theft Of 7 Phones From 6 Women (pic) / 3 White Men Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, Rivers After Intercepting Police Convoy / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.