Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls (19884 Views)

Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet With Human Skulls Arrested In Ilorin / 16 Human Skulls Found In Kidnappers & Native-doctors ‘Warehouse In Delta / OPC Leader Arrested For Attempted Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by RuthIsaac(f): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
El-shaq:
And am planning on doing ma NYSC in dat state.. Advice plz
advice bros dont go 2 that place pls 4 now because when they start they dont easly stop
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BetaThings: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
stjudas: Allahu akbar!!!!! I beleive its the head of christians.

You are a CHRISTIAN from SE
You like to rejoice at the misfortune of others to make mischief
I DARE you to DENY!!!
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BetaThings: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mahatma Ghandi:

just listen to you SMH

jonaboy: . You should be petied of all humans if your religion celebrate the brutal killing of innocent people,what a religion of piss.

Which religion?
StJudas is a Christian from SE
He likes to pose at times of calamity (even when pry school pupils were shot in Aurora in the US) as a muslim
Check his profile

The heart of the Nigerian Christian is something else
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BetaThings: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
Red-Light:
another illiterate... Can u proof it was christians that were behind the killin? Did u hear the killers shouting halleluyah when they were doing the killings? Its a knwn fact that muslims cannot stand any other religion.... Thats why they have problem with budhist in india, ifa worshiper$ in south west, chrirtians all over the world.... Even on nairaland they had to create a special section 4 them becoz they cant stand other religion (they threatened seun into doing it) thats why the section is a no go area for any other religion it an automatic ban... So there is probability they have killed sum1 that is not a xtian who didnt forgive them.... By the way it a rear case compared to the killings done by muslims in the name of the pissful religion all over the world
And the Fulani man was reported to have been shouting Allah's name?

So what about this then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs

And this?

http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/

Jesus Killed Mohammed
The crusade for a Christian military
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BetaThings: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-military-weapons-inscribed-secret-jesus-bible-codes/story?id=9575794

"Coded references to New Testament Bible passages (2 Corinthians 4:6) about Jesus Christ are inscribed on high-powered rifle sights provided to the U.S. military by a Michigan company, an ABC News investigation has found.

The sights are used by U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan and in the training of Iraqi and Afghan soldiers. The maker of the sights, Trijicon, has a $660 million multi-year contract to provide up to 800,000 sights to the Marine Corps, and additional contracts to provide sights to the U.S. Army. "

The company has said the practice began under its founder, Glyn Bindon, a devout Christian from South Africa who was killed in a 2003 plane crash.
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Aliyu333: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
BetaThings:

Recent stories in lands of Christians

Virginity test on secondary secondary school girls
Mistress murders ALL 4 children of her married boyfriend's wife
Brother-in-law sets pregnant sister-in-law ablaze
"Uncle" strangles boy and posts ransom note on door
Over 30 corpses found floating in water
Fin Minister mom kidnapped
Imo state governor SA kidnapped
Kidnapped SA to Imo State governor murdered
Bayelsa Speaker mom kidnapped
And on, and on, and on!

Did anybody mention religion in these cases?
No.
Nigerians are fast turning Christianity into a religion of propaganda and hypocrisy
on point
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ola0711: Hausa-fulani-islam again...after allah has drink the blood of his victim..he still want to keep the skul in the islamic museum.,na wa 4 religion of piss

U r a devel...may u liv long to witness d wrath of d almighty God on u n ur generation..
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by RedLight1: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
BetaThings:
And the Fulani man was reported to have been shouting Allah's name?

So what about this then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs

And this?

http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/

Jesus Killed Mohammed
The crusade for a Christian military
okay accordin to the youtube video....it says 'At the Wasilla Assembly of God, Sarah Palin tells the audience that the war in Iraq is God's will and the US is simply carrying out God's plan.' so how will this benefit the christians ? please try to reason logically? did usa invade iraq becos they were muslims? infact that video is very baseless and doesnt back anything

and for ur article ... how do u want me to believe it when ...where is the group the writer claimed existed? how come no one heard of them except the writer? (why didnt dey carry out any major killing that will make them known to the world? it simple, internet is free for all... i can just wake up tomorrow and write anything against anybody or religion but its doesn't mean its true ... the only thing i know is existing is the boko haram killings, alqaeda bombing and the rest of islamic gangsters killing.... go and dig more reasonable point abeg

1 Like

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Positiveminds(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
May God save us
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BetaThings: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
Red-Light:
okay accordin to the youtube video....it says 'At the Wasilla Assembly of God, Sarah Palin tells the audience that the war in Iraq is God's will and the US is simply carrying out God's plan.' so how will this benefit the christians ? please try to reason logically? did usa invade iraq becos they were muslims? infact that video is very baseless and doesnt back anything
Palin is a conservative Christian. She speaks against abortion, se.x outside wedlock etc
She tells fellow Christians that a war on a muslim country is task from God
And that they should support it
You ask me how it will benefit Christianity but you want me to reason logically
Should we not be thinking logically that a Christian group stands to gain somehow by their country invading a muslim country?
Or why should Palin needlessly appeal to them to support the war?

The subject of this thread is that a Fulani was caught with skulls. You automatically jumped to the conclusion that he did that for Islam. It does not matter if some of the skulls were Muslims'

Without reference to Islam, you have blamed muslims for this skulls matter. Yet where Christians specifically want a war, you ask what they stand to gain?

Red-Light:

did usa invade iraq becos they were muslims? infact that video is very baseless and doesnt back anything

It is very sad indeed to see how people can deny the truth because it does not accord with their views
Palin has been asked questions on that video and she had a hard time explaining it away
Yet a Nigerian says it is baseless
So Palin did not know what she was saying?

Now tell me why did the US invade Iraq
Please in answering please don't ignore these facts: Bush told the UN that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction; UN Atomic Energy Agency disputed it, yet US insisted that Iraq had. A CIA agent's husband declared that Iraq did not have WMD. Bush hit back by blowing the cover of his wife (Valerie Plaime)
Please tell me why US invaded inspite of the the evidence presented?

Red-Light:

and for ur article ... how do u want me to believe it when ...where is the group the writer claimed existed? how come no one heard of them except the writer? (why didnt dey carry out any major killing that will make them known to the world? it simple, internet is free for all... i can just wake up tomorrow and write anything against anybody or religion but its doesn't mean its true ... the only thing i know is existing is the boko haram killings, alqaeda bombing and the rest of islamic gangsters killing.... go and dig more reasonable point abeg

And the credibility of this news of this skulls story. You it confirmed? No, you don't bother about confirmation when a Fulani is involved
Unfortunately for you, the Harpers story about American soldiers is true
We are talking about a magazine that takes paid subscription
"When Sergeant Jeffery Humphrey and his squad of nine men, part of the 1/26 Infantry of the 1st Infantry Division, were assigned to a Special Forces compound in Samarra"

A story mentions soldier's name, unit and location, you still dispute it. How difficult will be to refute the story. All you need do is prove just one aspect story wrong

This is from abcnews.com
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-military-weapons-inscribed-secret-jesus-bible-codes/story?id=9575794
You don't believe it of course

I know that people disputed the floating corpses story when it first appeared

So @ Red Light
You have only succeeded in conforming what we know. Nigerian Christians deny anything that make them lose face. Face saving is more important than confronting problems and solving them. At the same time, you guys believe any negative story about Islam, no matter how outlandish

https://www.nairaland.com/1168540/dead-bodies-found-floating-anambra

DonHummer: how com we havnt heard it yet...amansea is a stone throw 4rm my hostel......

batiatus: boko haram victims, evil people, quitely killing themselves. embarassed embarassed

Paschal007: The story is fake

Tidyman: na lie,show us the pix

Decryptor: IN UNIZIK right? I just called someone who is a student of UNIZIK and he said nothing of a sort happened there. This false stories were fabricated by punch which we all know is a tabliod from the west in order to ridicule igbos. After cooking up a lies in their paper, they upload it on their site so that guillible and idle Yoruba nairalanders would bring it to NL for Yoruba bigots to rumage over like maggots on a cadaver and then bigots like dayokunu, ileke idi.ot, ghEkko-ile and the rest of them will begin their usual rantings against the ibos and when people like me react, the tribal mod like mukina will ban me for 1 week. Continue to ridicule the ibos while we make progress!
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Aliyu333: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
BetaThings:
Palin is a conservative Christian. She speaks against abortion, se.x outside wedlock etc
And that they should stop it
Should we not be thinking logically that a Christian group stands to gain somehow by their country invading a muslim country
Or why should Palin needlessly appeal to them to support the war

The subject of this thread is that a Fulani was caught with skulls. You automatically jumped to the conclusion that he did that for Islam. It does not matter if some of the skulls were Muslims

Without reference to Islam, you have blamed msulims for this skulls matter. Yet where Christians specifically want a war, you ask what they stand to gain?

It is very sad indeed to see how people can deny the truth because it does not accord with their view
Palin has been asked questions on that video and she had a hard time explaining it away

Please in answering please don't ignore these facts. Bush told the UN that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction; UN Atomic Energy Agency disputed it, yet US insisted that Iraq had. A CIA agent's husband declared that Iraq did not have WMD. Bush hit back by blowing the cover of his wife (Valerie Plaime)

What about the credibility of this news of this skulls story. Is it confirmed? No, you don't bother when a Fulani is invloved
"When Sergeant Jeffery Humphrey and his squad of nine men, part of the 1/26 Infantry of the 1st Infantry Division, were assigned to a Special Forces compound in Samarra"

A man mentions soldier's name, unit and location, you still dispute. How difficult will be to refute the story. All you need do is prove just one aspect story wrong

This is from abcnews.com

You have only succeeded in conforming what we know. Nigerian Christians deny anything that make them lose face. Face saving is more important than confronting problems and solving them. At the same time, you guys believe any negative story about Islam, no matter how outlandish
tnk u broda
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Tilex(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ola0711: Hausa-fulani-islam again...after allah has drink the blood of his victim..he still want to keep the skul in the islamic museum.,na wa 4 religion of piss
so you find it so difficult to read and comprehend about 8 paragraphs. nahwah for you oo
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
Do we have mods for this section?
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by ashson: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
SHARRAP!!! unexperienced fool, who mention islam here? when will you wake up and get educated
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BetaThings: 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
Aliyu333: tnk u broda
Thanks to you too
But can you modify the quote of my post
I noticed some typos in my original post and have corrected them
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by nusirat(m): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2013
adaybayor:

U must be craz.y....were you not in this world when your folks burnt pregnant woman alive? Did you blame their religion? And by the way, did the man say he is a muslim?

I repeat, u must be cra.zy for that nonsense you just wrote

Surely the guy must be crazy the man in question is not a Muslim, why are you identify him with Islam, the 50 bodies found Anambra is the christian or the catholic that kill them?
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by moresignal(f): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2013
Hausubillahi... Oh ALLAH! Forgive him
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by toluleke(m): 12:57am On Jan 27, 2013
adaybayor:

U must be craz.y....were you not in this world when your folks burnt pregnant woman alive? Did you blame their religion? And by the way, did the man say he is a muslim?

I repeat, u must be cra.zy for that nonsense you just wrote
must you be abusive,guess you are preaching your religi on
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by miiraaj: 3:53am On Jan 27, 2013
BetaThings:
Should we not be thinking logically that a Christian group stands to gain somehow by their country invading a muslim country?

The subject of this thread is that a Fulani was caught with skulls. You automatically jumped to the conclusion that he did that for Islam. It does not matter if some of the skulls were Muslims'

Without reference to Islam, you have blamed muslims for this skulls matter. Yet where Christians specifically want a war, you ask what they stand to gain?

It is very sad indeed to see how people can deny the truth because it does not accord with their views

Please in answering please don't ignore these facts: Bush told the UN that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction; UN Atomic Energy Agency disputed it, yet US insisted that Iraq had. A CIA agent's husband declared that Iraq did not have WMD. Bush hit back by blowing the cover of his wife (Valerie Plaime)

And the credibility of this news of this skulls story. You it confirmed? No, you don't bother about confirmation when a Fulani is involved

A story mentions soldier's name, unit and location, you still dispute it. How difficult will be to refute the story. All you need do is prove just one aspect story wrong

This is from abcnews.com

So @ Red Light

A wonderful post. You v really addressed the problems of the Nigerian christians. I just hope it serves as a turning point to their lives.
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by adaybayor(m): 4:42am On Jan 27, 2013
toluleke: must you be abusive,guess you are preaching your religi on

STF...you give me no option when decide to be unreasonable!
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by NuMan47: 4:53am On Jan 27, 2013
kaorama: God expose them all and let shame cover their faces this year

Amen!
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by NuMan47: 5:21am On Jan 27, 2013
miiraaj:
A wonderful post. You v really addressed the problems of the Nigerian christians. I just hope it serves as a turning point to their lives.

Please stop deceiving yourselves. You ppl just love to deceive yourselves and at the end of the day, you live the deceit and disturb others by it. I followed the link your acomplice gave and nothing credible came from it. The corpses found in the ditch was not ordered by christians neither did it come from the pulpit. Dummy. We here that it is a police thing, stop fooling yourselves.

You think we are stupid, that we should just down your rubbish they way you down anything your clerics tell you? America invaded a muslim nation? As though you did not hate America and Israel before that. Do you think we all forgot the reason America went to war in iraq and Afghanistan? Was it not because, your holey prophet Bin Laden invaded America, destroyed her symbol of trade, a world edifice and killed over 3 thousand innocent souls. Think we have forgotten?

You people love to deceive yourselves, you activate a problem and immediately begin to act as though you were unjustly wronged.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by NuMan47: 5:55am On Jan 27, 2013
BetaThings:

This is from abcnews.com

So @ Red Light

Sarah Palin did not say war on a muslim nation was a task from God. Dont tell lies. You ppl love lying to yourselves. When you do this, you loose sight of the truth, you then begin to live by it and unfortunately begin to kill by it.
America enjoys a good relationship with Saudi Arabia and Dubai as well as other muslim nations like Turkey and so on. Stop deceiving yourselve. Palin was talking about islamic terrorism and extremists. But because your faith truly backs extremism and killings for allah, you would defend it. Defend it if you may be dont try to cover the eyss of those who may not know the facts. Any sensible person would support the war on terrorism.

There were a number of reasons for the invasion of Iraq. All of them were legitimate. Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. While that was not nuclear material, they possessed chemical weapons which the regime had even used on its own people in a number of situations. Only for the States to come in to find nothing. Deceitul as usual; and this was just one of many reasons for the US to unseat the iraqi government.

Christians did not order the floating corpses, neither did a christian leader. Stop trying to point at invinsible evidence in an unnecessary case.

As for the american unit, what they did was based on their own misconception and they were tried and jailed in the US. Christians did not go about screaming "God is great" at the story. Christians called for the unit to be prosecuted.

Finally you are the ones also living in denials. You attempt to distance yourselves from Boko Haram yet you do nothing You claim it was a Northern muslim issue, forgeting that the religion came from the north. Meanwhile, they revealed that the mastermind of a particular bombing and a leader of sect was of yoruba decent, you denied and distanced yourselves from him. Yet in all these things you do absolutely nothing on the Boko Haram question.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by lekkie073(m): 6:00am On Jan 27, 2013
data guy with d skull....I be seen him before.....he told me he was an anatomy student in unijos....... d skulls r part of his practicals equipment. grin
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Parnassuss(m): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2013
aryzgreat:

shut up! this is about Fulani an their frequent killing in d name of religion. Atleast d anambra rivers have nt been found to be killed by religious fanatics! are u a learner? Am sure they wia killed by HAUSA/Fulani controlled SARS policemen who have no value for human life n dumped in d river

When you finish condemning I hope you ask yourself how the JTF got the information on the man? The report says there was a tip off on his movement and being that he is in a Fulani community you know was done by other concerned Fulanis.

What I am saying is that people everywhere are against violence and tired of it, also being the I spent 5 turbulent years in Jos I will tell the horrible truth; many times natives start the violence against hausas and fulanis and then turn it around in the news. At this point all sectors are to blame for the condition of the state.
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by adaybayor(m): 6:30am On Jan 27, 2013
NuMan47:

Sarah Palin did not say war on a muslim nation was a task from God. Dont tell lies. You ppl love lying to yourselves. When you do this, you loose sight of the truth, you then begin to live by it and unfortunately begin to kill by it.
America enjoys a good relationship with Saudi Arabia and Dubai as well as other muslim nations like Turkey and so on. Stop deceiving yourselve. Palin was talking about islamic terrorism and extremists. But because your faith truly backs extremism and killings for allah, you would defend it. Defend it if you may be dont try to cover the eyss of those who may not know the facts. Any sensible person would support the war on terrorism.

There were a number of reasons for the invasion of Iraq. All of them were legitimate. Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. While that was not nuclear material, they possessed chemical weapons which the regime had even used on its own people in a number of situations. Only for the States to come in to find nothing. Deceitul as usual; and this was just one of many reasons for the US to unseat the iraqi government.

Christians did not order the floating corpses, neither did a christian leader. Stop trying to point at invinsible evidence in an unnecessary case.

As for the american unit, what they did was based on their own misconception and they were tried and jailed in the US. Christians did not go about screaming "God is great" at the story. Christians called for the unit to be prosecuted.

Finally you are the ones also living in denials. You attempt to distance yourselves from Boko Haram yet you do nothing You claim it was a Northern muslim issue, forgeting that the religion came from the north. Meanwhile, they revealed that the mastermind of a particular bombing and a leader of sect was of yoruba decent, you denied and distanced yourselves from him. Yet in all these things you do absolutely nothing on the Boko Haram question.

See this one, who are you deceiving? Hypocrite is what you are!!!

My argument;
You want xtians to be treated as individuals but, you are comfortable with treating all muslim as same person. Isn't that double standard?

One man attacked america but in return america attacked a whole nation and you believe that's justifiable?

Islam came from the north? You highly misinformed!

Is henry okah a muslim? Is the guy that got life sentence on friday a northerner or muslim? Talk of open lies!

America attacked a nation under misconception? Oh now I really see how hard you are trying to defend you folks
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by lekkie073(m): 6:35am On Jan 27, 2013
Islam and Christianity are guilty of all the troubles in this world.....it's time for religion to be a thing of the past.
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by alexMunroe: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2013
Why are Nigerian Journalists deliberately misinforming Nigerians? The man caught is NOT Fulani! Mangu is not a Fulani town, it does NOT have a Fulani community leader and who says there are no Fulani-Christians I think the Southerners need a lot of education on this! They just start running their mouths calling Islam names! Don't say what you don't know about Islam pls! Don't rely on "hear-say". Go study the religion yourself! Why must we always attribute anything bad that happens in the North to Islam? Do you see the Muslims bash Christianity in this forum and other online fora if same happens in the South? Please leave Islam alone !
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BetaThings: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2013
NuMan47: Sarah Palin did not say war on a muslim nation was a task from God. Dont tell lies. You ppl love lying to yourselves. When you do this, you loose sight of the truth, you then begin to live by it and unfortunately begin to kill by it.

You are the one hair splitting. Sarah Palin TOLD A GATHERING OF CHRISTIANS THAT THE WAR IN IRAQ IS A TASK FROM GOD. So will God order attack on Christians? Do the people there not know that Iraq is a muslim country?

So a Fulani man is caught with skulls. No mention is made of God in the story. This discovery was NOT made in a gathering of Muslims.
Yet your fellow Christians automatically see this as a muslim issue and start abusing Islam. You are ok with that because the connection to religion is clear to you but that of Palin is not.

NuMan47:
America enjoys a good relationship with Saudi Arabia and Dubai as well as other muslim nations like Turkey and so on. Stop deceiving yourselves.

Really? I thought you said Muslims hate America!

NuMan47: Palin was talking about islamic terrorism and extremists.

Just like the Nigerian Police use talk about maintaining law and order and to carry out extra judicial killing in the process

NuMan47: But because your faith truly backs extremism and killings for allah, you would defend it. Defend it if you may be dont try to cover the eyss of those who may not know the facts. Any sensible person would support the war on terrorism.

Are you sure you are on the right thread? What do I back? Are we talking about terror here? Or Are we talking about a Fulani man with skulls being taken as being on an assignment for Islam. I can see you just seeing a Muslim and Christian quarreling and you automatically take sides with the Christian without finding out what the issues are. And sensible person as you suggest should find out what the issues are
Please can you tell me what you have done to support the “war on terror in DR Congo, in India or the one in Sri Lanka then?”

NuMan47:

You have just demonstrated that you are opposed to the truth. Legitimate? Says who? The UN that was deceived? The IAEA that said there was no WMD? Valerie Plaime (a CIA agent) that was sacrificed because her husband said he carried out a study and there was no WMD in Iraq. And the false story about Saddam's link to Al Qaeda? That was also legitimate? Chemical weapons? When was it used? You invade a country in defiance of world opinion more than 15 years after the end of a war and incident you are claiming you want to stop?
So when will the US be invaded having used nuclear bombs on 2 heavily-populated civilian cities?

So it is legitimate to invade another country after everyone has told you that your claims are wrong? And when you are proved wrong by evidence after the invasion, you accuse others of being deceitful. I can see that it would be exceedingly difficult for me to be a Christian given this type of reasoning

http://mwcnews.net/focus/analysis/18244-el-baradei.html

.:

When UN Secretary General Kofi Annan was asked if the US invasion was illegal, he said, yes, it was against the UN charter and agreed that it was illegal. Kofi became persona non-grata with US. So it is an achievement to have Kofi head the UN-Arab League peace mission to Syria.

The war in Iraq is a historic strategic and moral calamity undertaken under false assumptions – undermining America's global legitimacy – collateral civilian casualties, – abuses, – tarnishing America's moral credentials. Driven by Manichean impulses and imperial hubris, it is intensifying regional instability."- Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Adviser to US President Jimmy Carter.

NuMan47:

And muslims ordered the Fulani man to bring skulls? You should not post on a thread before reading

NuMan47:

So what the Fulani did is not a misconception?
And so the story is now true? Thank God. You brother (Red-Light) said it was not true
Prove to me that Christians condemned it. I know what they did is unconstitutional. But prove that the Christians spoke against it

NuMan47:

Can you supply evidence that I have said anything about Boko Haram on this thread and that I support them? So I said it is a Northern muslim issue? Pray where did I say that. You are somebody to be feared. You manufacture lies at the drop of a hat!
I know you guys bear false witness because the commandment against it is in the Old testament
BTW If all muslims supported BH, I can assure that you would be posting this from your grave. What do you think is the population of Muslims in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by adaybayor(m): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2013
alexMunroe: Why are Nigerian Journalists deliberately misinforming Nigerians? The man caught is NOT Fulani! Mangu is not a Fulani town, it does NOT have a Fulani community leader and who says there are no Fulani-Christians I think the Southerners need a lot of education on this! They just start running their mouths calling Islam names! Don't say what you don't know about Islam pls! Don't rely on "hear-say". Go study the religion yourself! Why must we always attribute anything bad that happens in the North to Islam? Do you see the Muslims bash Christianity in this forum and other online fora if same happens in the South? Please leave Islam alone !

Most of them go insane at the mention of islam....always bringing muslim into what doesn't concern us...so so insecure
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Ola0711: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2013
alexMunroe: Why are Nigerian Journalists deliberately misinforming Nigerians? The man caught is NOT Fulani! Mangu is not a Fulani town, it does NOT have a Fulani community leader and who says there are no Fulani-Christians I think the Southerners need a lot of education on this! They just start running their mouths calling Islam names! Don't say what you don't know about Islam pls! Don't rely on "hear-say". Go study the religion yourself! Why must we always attribute anything bad that happens in the North to Islam? Do you see the Muslims bash Christianity in this forum and other online fora if same happens in the South? Please leave Islam alone !
muslims are doomed for hell fire
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BetaThings: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2013
Ola0711: muslims are doomed for hell fire
Why don't you wait for God
Or you want to take over His powers to judge people?
Or is vengeance yours now?

Christianity in Nigeria is something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 White Men Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, Rivers After Intercepting Police Convoy / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta / DSVA Seeks Information About Woman Who Blew Smoke Into Baby's Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.