Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls (19885 Views)

Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet With Human Skulls Arrested In Ilorin / 16 Human Skulls Found In Kidnappers & Native-doctors ‘Warehouse In Delta / OPC Leader Arrested For Attempted Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by adaybayor(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2013
Ola0711: muslims are doomed for hell fire

You are already in hell..so STF and burn...can't imagine a retard like you comes from SW
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BetaThings: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2013
NuMan47:

Please stop deceiving yourselves. You ppl just love to deceive yourselves and at the end of the day, you live the deceit and disturb others by it. I followed the link your acomplice gave and nothing credible came from it. The corpses found in the ditch was not ordered by christians neither did it come from the pulpit. Dummy. We here that it is a police thing, stop fooling yourselves.

You think we are stupid, that we should just down your rubbish they way you down anything your clerics tell you? America invaded a muslim nation? As though you did not hate America and Israel before that. Do you think we all forgot the reason America went to war in iraq and Afghanistan? Was it not because, your holey prophet Bin Laden invaded America, destroyed her symbol of trade, a world edifice and killed over 3 thousand innocent souls. Think we have forgotten?

You people love to deceive yourselves, you activate a problem and immediately begin to act as though you were unjustly wronged.

You should read posts carefully. You should not just join a thread in the middle
Corpses were found in the water. It happened in a predominantly Christian state. The first reaction of some Christians was to dispute it. That was what I set out to prove
1. On that thread, nobody blamed religion for that deed
2. Christians contest stories even in mainstream media (eg Punch and the Nation) when they don't like it. That was also evident on that thread
3. Christians automatically assume negative stories about a "Msulim" is true even when published in some unknown blog.
4. Christians automatically link Islam to the bad deeds of Muslims. BTW nobody ever remembers Islam when Dangote makes a donation to people

A lot of countries hate America for its meddlesomeness
You have forgotten Bay of Pigs invasion. The CIA toppling of a popular government in Iran in 1952 etc
Venezuela, North Korea, Cuba, Colombia etc

So Muslims hate Israel! Really? BTW prove to me that you will be happy with the people whose land land forcibly taken from you is given to
So Christians love Jews? So how come Jews were persecuted all over Christian Europe? How come they happily left Christian Europe (where they had been living for centuries) to settle in the ME? How come a homeland was not found for them in Europe? Why were jews not allowed to own land in Christian Europe? Why were jews blamed for the plague and a lot of other natural calamities

Please post with full (and not abridged) sense of history
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Duzze: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2013
free13: Fulani = Islam = Bokoharam = Killers.
u mst b a vry bg fool 4 wat u wrote. slowpoke lyk u
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by tern: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2013
It is the head of ur father and ur family members
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by tern: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2013
stjudas: Allahu akbar!!!!! I beleive its the head of christians.
Not d head of the christians bt the head of ur father and ur family member.
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BetaThings: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2013
tern: Not d head of the christians bt the head of ur father and ur family member.

jonaboy: . You should be petied of all humans if your religion celebrate the brutal killing of innocent people,what a religion of piss.

Which religion?
StJudas is a Christian from SE
He likes to pose at times of calamity (even when pry school pupils were shot in Aurora in the US) as a muslim
Check his profile

The heart of the Nigerian Christian is something else

You are a CHRISTIAN from SE
You like to rejoice at the misfortune of others to make mischief
I DARE you to DENY!!!
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by miiraaj: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2013
NuMan47:

Please stop deceiving yourselves. You ppl just love to deceive yourselves and at the end of the day, you live the deceit and disturb others by it. I followed the link your acomplice gave and nothing credible came from it. The corpses found in the ditch was not ordered by christians neither did it come from the pulpit. Dummy. We here that it is a police thing, stop fooling yourselves.

You think we are stupid, that we should just down your rubbish they way you down anything your clerics tell you? America invaded a muslim nation? As though you did not hate America and Israel before that. Do you think we all forgot the reason America went to war in iraq and Afghanistan? Was it not because, your holey prophet Bin Laden invaded America, destroyed her symbol of trade, a world edifice and killed over 3 thousand innocent souls. Think we have forgotten?

You people love to deceive yourselves, you activate a problem and immediately begin to act as though you were unjustly wronged.

I weep for you and the average Nigerian christian who find it difficult to absorb the truth into your thick skulls embarassed cry undecided
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by NuMan47: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2013
BetaThings:
Why don't you wait for God
Or you want to take over His powers to judge people?
Or is vengeance yours now?

Christianity in Nigeria is something else

Do you wait for God? Do muslims wait for God? I have a first hand experience with muslims so i know.Let me ask you something: If you saw me burning a piece of the quran, delibrately or maybe mistakenly, what would you do?
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by NuMan47: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2013
miiraaj:

I weep for you and the average Nigerian christian who find it difficult to absorb the truth into your thick skulls embarassed cry undecided

Yeah right. Of cause to you, just as every other muslim i have encountered, even Bin Ladin, everybody else is ignorant. Thus i am an infidel for not accepting your opinion. Meanwhile, we haven't even really and truly begun to compare and analyse our disagreements.
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Eazeee(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
miiraaj:

ur terrorist brodas n animals are killing each oda in Egypt,syria,pakistan,iraq,libya e.t.c i guess u wil blame America,Isreal and Christians 4 all dat. Terrorism n islam can neva b seperated.
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by lekkie073(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
Eazee-e:

ur terrorist brodas n animals are killing each oda in Egypt,syria,pakistan,iraq,libya e.t.c i guess u wil blame America,Isreal and Christians 4 all dat. Terrorism n islam can neva b seperated.
supported. in actual fact terrorism and Islam r synonyms
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Belloladan(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
Pls nah why? una ppl de levelled all fulanis as muslim don't u kwn there 're so many fulanis xtians in plateau state. evil men re found everywere both in xtians and muslims, how do u get to kwn that, d man was a muslim?
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Krisgift(f): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
reeeT: Gradually the Fulani's are moving 2wards Plateau central.why must always be fulani this,fulani that?Mangu,Wase,Bokkos beware ooo.stop deceivin urselves that the Fulani's are not ur brothers, dont make the same mistake Berom people did.(Dont be a learner)
pls wat mistake did d beromites make?*curious*
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by ProfSule(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
windelslife: Man Arrested Over Possession Of Human Skulls And Ammunition

Security Operatives have arrested a Fulani leader in Mangu local government area of Plateau state, North Central Nigeria in the early hours of Friday with five human skulls hidden in the ceiling of his apartment while arms and ammunition were also recovered from the premises.

The combined team of police and military personnel carried out the raid following a tipoff from some residents on the suspicious movement of the Fulani leader known as Ardo whose activities have been a concern to the community.

According to the Mangu Local Government Caretaker Committee Chairman, Ifa Shikbena, the arrest was effected by security operatives where the human skulls and firearms were discovered.

Confirming the incident, Special Task Force Spokesman, Captain Salisu Mustapha explained that investigations are ongoing to ascertain the kind of firearms recovered from the suspect and the number of arrests as well as the human skulls found in his possession.

The Plateau state government noted with concern the resurgence of violent attacks in some parts of the state in view of the recent and steady peace been enjoyed for some time.

In a statement issued by the Commissioner for Information and Communications, Abraham Yiljap, the recent unprovoked attacks have resulted in the loss of many lives causing pains among the people.

He pointed out that the “ latest attacks in some parts of Jos South, Barkin Ladi and Wase local government areas appeared deliberately aimed at plunging the state into larger and perpetual theatre of conflict adding that the state government has in consultation with security agencies adopted various measures to stop any spread of violence”.

The statement further “directed local government management committee chairmen of the affected areas to adopt specific pro-active measures to douse tension and maintain the peace of the areas and called on the people of plateau state to remain calm but vigilant, avoid any form of panic, and cooperate with security agencies in building up on the level of peace already attained”.

http://www.windelslife.com/man-arrested-over-possession-of-human-skulls-and-ammunition/

i dnt tink he's a fulani cos he doesn't hv dere resemblance.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by rushj(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
free13: Fulani = Islam = Bokoharam = Killers.
it shall be ur turn(skull) nxt tym 4 equating islam to BH and Killers
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Splendblex(f): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2013
reeeT: Gradually the Fulani's are moving 2wards Plateau central.why must always be fulani this,fulani that?Mangu,Wase,Bokkos beware ooo.stop deceivin urselves that the Fulani's are not ur brothers, dont make the same mistake Berom people did.(Dont be a learner)
Mangu has so many muslims dats y dey accommodate them without caution.They said he's a leader there sef.
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BashToks: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
adaybayor:

You must be cra.zy I still maintain my stance

Dont stress yourself.. Some peeps are just plain DUMB!
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by maxuella: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
dopeJemi: wey Ice-prince? Shey dis 1 na ur Guy too

Somebody arrest Ice-prince nau
angry
fulani dan iska guy,showing his aboki side.iceman zamani u are in trouble
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BashToks: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
free13:

Useless ba.stard. May your future be that of bokoharam.
Bloody lslamic terrorist.

RETARD ALERT!!! Dock for safety!
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by oaroloye(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Why is the criminal's face out of focus?

Who's interests are being protected here?
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
see one terrorist on nairaland.
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BashToks: 12:26am On Feb 08, 2013
NuMan47:

Do you wait for God? Do muslims wait for God? I have a first hand experience with muslims so i know.Let me ask you something: If you saw me burning a piece of the quran, delibrately or maybe mistakenly, what would you do?

Lol.. do you want him to say he'll strap a bomb on you?? You ignorant Bleep!
I am human (I.e not perfect)
If I commit a crime
Blame it on me
Not my freakin RELIGION, you thick-skulled R3tard!!!

A muslim commits 'X' somwhere, the 'muslim' tag automatically gives you the right to criticize the religion as a whole yea and also to generalize that act 'X' as common to all muslims?
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BashToks: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2013
kulyie: see one terrorist on nairaland.

StJudas is the name.. A desperate xtian!
Re: Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls by BashToks: 12:42am On Feb 08, 2013
BetaThings:

You should read posts carefully. You should not just join a thread in the middle
Corpses were found in the water. It happened in a predominantly Christian state. The first reaction of some Christians was to dispute it. That was what I set out to prove
1. On that thread, nobody blamed religion for that deed
2. Christians contest stories even in mainstream media (eg Punch and the Nation) when they don't like it. That was also evident on that thread
3. Christians automatically assume negative stories about a "Msulim" is true even when published in some unknown blog.
4. Christians automatically link Islam to the bad deeds of Muslims. BTW nobody ever remembers Islam when Dangote makes a donation to people

A lot of countries hate America for its meddlesomeness
You have forgotten Bay of Pigs invasion. The CIA toppling of a popular government in Iran in 1952 etc
Venezuela, North Korea, Cuba, Colombia etc

So Muslims hate Israel! Really? BTW prove to me that you will be happy with the people whose land land forcibly taken from you is given to
So Christians love Jews? So how come Jews were persecuted all over Christian Europe? How come they happily left Christian Europe (where they had been living for centuries) to settle in the ME? How come a homeland was not found for them in Europe? Why were jews not allowed to own land in Christian Europe? Why were jews blamed for the plague and a lot of other natural calamities

Please post with full (and not abridged) sense of history

You do realise your write up is not gonna make sense to a bunch of R3t^rded Blokes.. Maybe try to post something of this nature and hopes it makes the front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 White Men Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, Rivers After Intercepting Police Convoy / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta / DSVA Seeks Information About Woman Who Blew Smoke Into Baby's Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.