Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. (10987 Views)

2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) / The Moon Will Rise Tonight / .::Ramadan Kareem::. The Moon Has Been Sighted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
And the Lord shall utter His voice before His Army.

3 Likes

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
The stars will fall from sky and the powers of heaven be shaking

1 Like

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
He is coming. Stay ready at all times.

1 Like

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2020
Darkness has covered the earth.

Prepare to escape with Jesus.

1 Like

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
The day of the Lordis near. Prepare n humble repentance; washing your garment in the blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
And the Lord will utter His voice before His Army.
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
He is coming. Stay ready.
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by annyplenty(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Get ready and stay ready for the coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Arrowss(m): 2:50am On Dec 31, 2021
annyplenty:

A LOT OF STRANGE OCCURENCES ARE HAPPENING TO BOTH THE SUN, THE MOON AND ACROSS THE SOLAR SYSTEMS.

JESUS is coming. Even the sun is preparing for the coming but men want to be adamant.

In the time of Noah, as stubborn as goat was, it entered the ark but men continued with their drinking and merry making until flood swept them away. Are you going to be the one to fulfil the prophecy of 'as it was in the days of noah, so shall it be when the son of man shall come. are you going to be among the majority that will face destruction as the flood destroyed many or areyou going to be among the few that will escape at rapture just as only few found the ark of noah and escape.

JESUS is coming. Nobody can claim ignorance any more. Ebola is announcing the coming. Earthquakes are announcing the coming. The weather is announcing the coming. the animals are announcing the coming and yet, men are pretending not to hear. Nobody can claim ignorance anymore.

www.jesuscoming1..com

I need to know, please is the vaccine the mark of the beast?
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2021
Arrowss:

I need to know, please is the vaccine the mark of the beast?

Yes and No!

Yes! Look at the people who rush for it.

No! Because (the flesh profiteth nothing)
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Arrowss(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes and No!

Yes! Look at the people who rush for it.

No! Because (the flesh profiteth nothing)

You dint answer my question at the end of the day.
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Arrowss:

I did!

Your problem is that you are looking for expo and the secrets of The Lord can only be unveiled by the Righteous.

The unrighteous shall never acquire it. Yes, that is what God has wrought!
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Arrowss(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I did!

Your problem is that you are looking for expo and the secrets of The Lord can only be unveiled by the Righteous.

The unrighteous shall never acquire it. Yes, that is what God has wrought!

So am the unrighteous, smiles, I wonder what kind of Christian you are, so you think God will hide what could lead mankind to salvation? If it was God that was asked that sincere question, you think he wdnt have answered? Why did Jesus come in the first place? Was it not to come and save the unrighteous? Even if am unrighteous, what is your role as a Christian? Anyway, it's well. Happy new year. God be with us.

1 Like

Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by LordCenturion(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
Arrowss:

The guy is mad, he was just playing tricks on u
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2022
Arrowss:

So am the unrighteous, smiles, I wonder what kind of Christian you are, so you think God will hide what could lead mankind to salvation?

I did not judge you for I am not your judge.

But it is Written, "The Secrets of The Lord is with them that Fear Him"..
Psalm 25:14

Luke 8:10. "Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of God:

But to others, in parables: that seeing, they might not see. and hearing, they might not understand"!
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Arrowss(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not judge you for I am not your judge.

But it is Written, "The Secrets of The Lord is with them that Fear Him"..
Psalm 25:14

Luke 8:10. "Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of God:

But to others, in parables: that seeing, they might not see. and hearing, they might not understand"!

So you understand every mysteries of the kingdom of God?
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Arrowss:

So you understand every mysteries of the kingdom of God?

I have received the understanding for those I require the understanding.

But I am not in focus, I only came to supply direction and answer your question.
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Arrowss(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I have received the understanding for those I require the understanding.

But I am not in focus, I only came to supply direction and answer your question.

God be with you
Re: The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
Arrowss:

God be with you

He is already with us, else we would not be on the face of the earth Genesis 6:3 but I believe you intended praying that The Lord should open our eyes to See Only The Truth, Which is and Which Shall be!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum / The Difference Between RELIGION And CHRISTIANITY. / Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.