Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? (5372 Views)

Should I Be Jealous? / My Babe's Friend Is Feeling Jealous, Because Of The Way I Treating My Babe / Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
Alright Before we begin, let me start by saying, I am
a girl. I am bisexual.
I am talking to another female who is "curious". We
have been talking for about 5 months. Ive taken her
on 2 dates. Bought her a necklace on her bday that
she loved. We've kissed a couple times. I've helped
her out so much with moving and when she was
dealing with ex-boyfriend drama. Me.
Well lately, I have been suspecting that she had been
also talking to this guy. But just the way he would
comment on her status'. He would call her "boo" and
nicknames like that. I didn't think much of it then.
UNTIL recently she posted a status talking about the
things she has gained since moving to this state. In
which the guy proceeded to post "Don't forget you
gained a new boo :-)" That's when I started to think
she was messing around with other people.
Do I have a right to be upset? We aren't in a
relationship. Maybe I am just old fashioned, but i only
ever talk to one person at a time. And it just feels
weird that she's kissing me, and always wants me to
stay over when this other guy could be doing the
same. Not to mention, he's OLDER than me (I am
younger than her) and he owns his own business.
And me, as a female, am not in any mood to be
trying to compete with a MAN relationship wise. I'm
barely transferring to university.
I don't know how to feel. I really like her, but i don't
want to be some experiment to her while she's
talking to other dudes. I feel like I am being used. I've
done a lot for her.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
Wow...interesting. Errm...errm...lol.
What do i say?
Let others comment first.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Smuthx(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
you like both sexes. thats cool. you want to do it with her. do whats suits you.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by baibijayyahoo(f): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
jus talk to ha abt t! tz u guyz business....

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by yuzedo: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2013
I can only advise you over the phone.. God bless you as you gimme yo numba! grin wink
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NoobSaibot1: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2013
yuzedo: I can only advise you over the phone.. God bless you as you gimme yo numba! grin wink

Yuzedo, your own no dey pass number.
How many flicks of p0rn you don watch this January now? grin grin
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by ifihearam: 12:38am On Jan 27, 2013
You need deliverance my dear.
Seek God and repent.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by yuzedo: 12:41am On Jan 27, 2013
Noob Saibot:

Read Numbers 50:50... The answer is there. grin

Abeg no come here spoyel my runs angry, d babe bin wan send me e-mail.. Oh Nessa my loff! kiss cheesy
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 1:50am On Jan 27, 2013
You can feel jealous but you must realise that you are not in a relationship with her yet. The best you can do right now is talk to her about how you feel towards her and try to come to an agreement of some sorts. You can push for her to enter a relationship with you cos that seems like what she wants but you also have to realise that she might still be trying to make up her mind so she might turn you down.

Just talk to her and tell her what you want from her and listen to what she wants in return

3 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by 190: 1:51am On Jan 27, 2013
nessafresh you again shocked angry angry angry
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by 190: 1:52am On Jan 27, 2013
yuzedo:
Read Numbers 50:50... The answer is there. grin

Abeg no come here spoyel my runs angry, d babe bin wan send me e-mail.. Oh Nessa my loff! kiss cheesy

i swearaGad!
This nessa go good to lash for bed o grin grin
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by jmoore(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2013
Jealous over what is wrong? smh
The other girl has found the right path.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by djeezy(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2013
@op, move on, she has chosen where to be and you should do same.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by yuzedo: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2013
190:

i swearaGad!
You're talking bout my wife! angry angry
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by dopeJemi: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2013

Weird Nessa Weird
embarassed
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by 190: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2013
yuzedo:
You're talking bout my wife! angry angry

u dont even have a bed undecided
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by DukeNija(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2013
Caracta: Wow...interesting. Errm...errm...lol.
What do i say?
Let others comment first.

You are just a Caracta.. cheesy
You for just ignore na!
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2013
Duke_Nija:

You are just a Caracta.. cheesy
You for just ignore na!
Lol...don't mind me jor. I typed three different comments but kept modifying them. I just didn't find the right words. The thing pass my power abeg.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2013
Devil is gaining more ground by the day. May God help us all.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by yuzedo: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2013
190:

u dont even have a bed undecided
grin grin grin cry
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Acidosis(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Jesus christ of nazareth!! **shocked**

so people now advice & praise lesbians & bisexuals

Op, you mean u kissing your fellow woman.. God is angry with you,.woman!! You are trying to change the order of God.. The truth is, you are a devil (Yes, this will hurt you, but God forbid I fall or praise you 'bout this abominable act after leaving a sunday service @ church.. God forbid!)

4 Likes

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
Noob Saibot:

Leave this my bobo....Im blood just dey hot this year
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
190:

i swearaGad!

Lmaoo...No put ur eye for wetin big pass you o..unless u want breath ur last for my punan.I
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44: You can feel jealous but you must realise that you are not in a relationship with her yet. The best you can do right now is talk to her about how you feel towards her and try to come to an agreement of some sorts. You can push for her to enter a relationship with you cos that seems like what she wants but you also have to realise that she might still be trying to make up her mind so she might turn you down.

Just talk to her and tell her what you want from her and listen to what she wants in return

Thanks ...after readin ur comment last night I called her..and we talked things over..Now I've known my stance with her
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
NessaFresh:

Thanks ...after readin ur comment last night I called her..and we talked things over..Now I've known my stance with her
Great
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd is a nice guy.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
Caracta: Mynd is a nice guy.
I try my best
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
I try my best
Oh yeah...
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
yuzedo: I can only advise you over the phone.. God bless you as you gimme yo numba! grin wink
Thought we have settled this part my loff
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
Caracta:
Oh yeah...
lmao
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Caracta: Mynd is a nice guy.
Yeah that's true...he sounds like a cute guy too..is he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Lovers Fall To Death While Making Love By Window / Does Age Difference Matter In A Relationship / Keeping A Good Man Is Easy If Its Not Always About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.