Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? (5389 Views)

Should I Be Jealous? / My Babe's Friend Is Feeling Jealous, Because Of The Way I Treating My Babe / Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Wetin you smoke?
Abeg do you understand? Because i don't.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
Acidosis: Jesus christ of nazareth!! **shocked**

so people now advice & praise lesbians & bisexuals

Op, you mean u kissing your fellow woman.. God is angry with you,.woman!! You are trying to change the order of God.. The truth is, you are a devil (Yes, this will hurt you, but God forbid I fall or praise you 'bout this abominable act after leaving a sunday service @ church.. God forbid!)

that's harsh acidiosis... I understand your stance but the path you're towing, trust me, it'll not help in convincing the OP to drop bisexualism.

I'm not a supporter of bisexualism and won't advice anyone to be bisexual but you've to advice her first based on her current predicament.when you see you've won her over, you can then subtly tell her your opinion on her being bisexual.

Calling her a devil or being harsh is the worst way to change her views on being bisexual.sometimes being calm and giving gentle advice are the best way to prove a point to someone

@OP, mynd has said it all.let her know what you feel for her before passing your judgement.it's ok to feel jealous cos you love her..

My 2cents

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Acidosis(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
lalaosky:

that's harsh acidiosis... I understand your stance but the path you're towing, trust me, it'll not help in convincing the OP to drop bisexualism.

I'm not a supporter of bisexualism and won't advice anyone to be bisexual but you've to advice her first based on her current predicament.when you see you've won her over, you can then subtly tell her your opinion on her being bisexual.

Calling her a devil or being harsh is the worst way to change her views on being bisexual.sometimes being calm and giving gentle advice are the best way to prove a point to someone

@OP, mynd has said it all.let her know what you feel for her before passing your judgement.it's ok to feel jealous cos you love her..

My 2cents

Lalaosky, I hear you.... smiley smiley
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
Caracta:
Abeg do you understand? Because i don't.
I wish I knew too
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by 190: 1:31am On Jan 28, 2013
SAFO: Could be worse, she's only half gay undecided

grin grin
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by chikeorji123(m): 2:03am On Jan 28, 2013
NessaFresh:

Thanks ...after readin ur comment last night I called her..and we talked things over..Now I've known my stance with her

Ur something else!
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Caracta: This thread is funny.
@OP, i'm curious. Why are you bisexual? I'm a nun, you have nothing to worry about.
Let me be true with you
When I was 11 I got admitted into an all girls secondary boardin school in port harcourt(I won't say the name), it was great been away from my parents and their "Vanessa time for church wahala"..I felt so happy meeting other girls and within a week a senior in ss2 approached me to be her school daughter, I agreed and then at night she would come to my bed and kiss me goodnite and I felt safe with it cuz my mum normally did the same, later she satarted touching me and I felt it wasn't bad since she was not a boy(my mum had warned me of boys touchin me)...she would take me to her cubicle and make me "happy" and told me she loved me..that was how I got started...after she graduated wen I was in js3 I stopped..I never even really loved it fully..I preferred boys,in my ss1 I went to a mixed school called Bereton still in port harcourt and I got along with guys and dated only guys but then whenever I saw a beautiful girl I would just get atrracted to her but all thru the rest of my high school years I never slept with a girl till this perios..I have a boyfriend and he knows am BI and he is cool with it but deeply in me I know I wanna stop but cant...
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
claremont: @OP: This story reminds me of my bisexual friend who just got married last month to her partner. She happens to be a young British-Nigerian female, while her partner is a white lady.

In my opinion, it is natural to be jealous when someone you are interested in is interested in someone else.

Thanks for understanding
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by kilakhan(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
if you were "old fashioned" you would not be bisexual!
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
chikeorji123:

Ur something else!
A very real sex crazed girl unlike most fake ass biitcches
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
kilakhan: if you were "old fashioned" you would not be bisexual!
Shed more light
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by AlterEgoTM: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
Are you actually bi or you are just bi-curioius?

According to OKCupid, 3/4 of women who self identify as bi are not actually bi, but just bi-curious. undecided There is lotta difference between those two my dear.

I want to believe you are still curious, cos there are mix-ups in your original post and subsequent posts! undecided
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
@Nessafresh, i just read your comment now. Wow! I understand. I went to an "all-girls" school too, so i can relate well with your situation. You can stop, you know? That's if you really want to. I'm willing to help, even though i am not Bi. I have never been, and i will never be. What sayest thou?
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
I guess I am not needed anymore
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mynd_44: I guess I am not needed anymore
shocked shocked undecided
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Caracta:
shocked shocked undecided
I am good for advice on relationships. Telling someone his/her sexual orientation is wrong aint my thing
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am good for advice on relationships. Telling someone his/her sexual orientation is wrong aint my thing
Nice guy. cheesy cheesy I understand your point
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=Caracta]
Nice guy. cheesy cheesy I understand your point[/quote
I know my limitation and believes
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by greedie1(f): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
undecided
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by greedie1(f): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
op, i didn't read d comments but i guess by now one or two ple would ve pointed out d fact dat u are actually bein used!!! by a fellow girl for dat matter!

ok so she is bi-curious and u r hoping she ll become bise.xual and date u? sorry to burst ur bubble, chances r dat she ll remain bi-curious and if she does become lyk u, she ll still dump u and go for older girls.... i think embarassed

i know most guys r jerks and d dating field is a nasty one but i still tink its beta to be dumped by a guy dan ur fellow girl, except ofcz u r a full lesbian in which case it ll be understandable.... choose a side, don't be in d middle, it leaves u more vulnerable dan anything. bein used by a girl to perfect d art of kissing for the benefit of her bf? dats d lowest of d low...

and dat boyfriend u say is cool wit ur confused state? d only reason why he is is cz it affords him freeway to ur kitten!!! ( argh... never tot a day ll come dat i ll actually use such rotten word. u see, im trying to be blunt here) without fear of strings and attachment. hope u know u r notin but his...... reliever? se.x wise!!

babe, u r in a win or lose situation and d only person losing is u!
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
@gree-die, you couldn't have said it better
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Boss13: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
Port harcourt gals. I have been hearing a lot of stories of late

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Caracta: @Nessafresh, i just read your comment now. Wow! I understand. I went to an "all-girls" school too, so i can relate well with your situation. You can stop, you know? That's if you really want to. I'm willing to help, even though i am not Bi. I have never been, and i will never be. What sayest thou?

I do wanna change, infact I don't even do girls anymore but I just get attracted to pretty ones that come across me I don't really know why..the last time I was intimate with a girl was in my ss3..I've been goin out with guys since then till I met this my new friend and the lesbian traits are re appearin..I would appreciate ur help
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by NessaFresh(f): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
Boss13: Port harcourt gals. I have been hearing a lot of stories of late
Lool we run the nation..#Unique
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Boss13: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
NessaFresh:
Lool we run the nation..#Unique

Nope you don't. The city is little for the promiscuous activities going on there. So the news just get out. Wish you luck with your sexual activities. But you should know at some point you must logically express yourself.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
@Nessa, make a decision to stop. Stand by it and get a "reasonable" boyfriend.
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by dopeJemi: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Caracta: @Nessa, make a decision to stop. Stand by it and get a "reasonable" boyfriend.

I'm ReasonabLe embarassed
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Boss13: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
dopeJemi:

Well you can add your sister and she might consider you.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
dopeJemi:

lol...you are funny
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by Caracta(f): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nessafresh, you are not bi-sexual. Get out of that shell!
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by dopeJemi: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Boss13:

Well you can add your sister and she might consider you.

Lol!

Can't u see Nessa z trynna change and settLe down wiv a reasonabLe guy Like Me?
Re: Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? by dopeJemi: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Caracta:
lol...you are funny

Fanx 4 d compLiment cheesy

Buh don't u fink she shud settLe down wiv Me, over reasonabLe z worrying Me oh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Admits Being Possessed By Demon Spirit (roman) Illuminati / The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Please, What Is My Landlady Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.