Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria (31365 Views)

Obasanjo Speaks: Times Are Hard, Leaders Should Cut Their Expensive Lifestyles / 10 Fake Lifestyles Found In Nigeria / Good Lifestyles & Wellness Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by thaoriginator: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
A place where some girls will claim virgins even thou their kpomo don slack finish lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by cyril83(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
Only in naija you see 90 percent of nairaland babes claiming virginity.

3 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
Only in Nigeria where youll see a man mix garri with beans, and have another soaked garri on the side....

Only in Nigeria where you see

BBB PT1 BBB PT2 BBB PT3 BBB PT4 BBB PT5

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
Its only Nigeria people sleep around, 'toy' with peoples heart and when they want to marry, they start looking for good and virgin partner!..............'who will marry the ones you have fucccked'?..........or..........'the ones you have almost killed because of the way you broke their heart'?

Its only in Nigeria you see a person who is a ''Nobody'' in Real life coming online (especially nairaland) to claim what she/he is NOT!

9 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by condralbede(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
Naija for U......a country where a mad man dey call normal person mad man....see thief won rob armed robber.al nah for naija.

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Onyinyechimara(f): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
Where everybody wants to be associated with anything from overseas/ abroad as if Nigerian made isn't worth celebrating/ encouraging

Question:Where did you get this from?
Response:My uncle/son/cousin sent it to me from Germany, Spain,US, Uk etc ( even the one they bought in Alade market)

Obituaries: He or she is survived by the following: Daughter (United states), Son(Canada), Stepson(Greece), Nephew(Alaska) etc

9 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by ayzone: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
its only in naija man wey dey live for face me i face u go hustle from jan till dec for lagos,com go spend all d money for villa for xmas say im don arrive..and it continues like dat!
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by CGKing(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
1.A nation where people will tell u they are peaceful but under their white garment is an AK47.
2. A nation with so much money, so much potential but nothing to show for it.
3. A people who r so intelligent yet they have only produced bad records.
4. A place where ladies say they want a good guy but fall for and run after the bad guys.
5. A country where a man who hasn't eaten for days ridicules a man who just downed a pack of tantalizers.
6. A country where mediocrity is celebrated but innovation is ignored.
7. Africa's largest oil producer that buys oil n suffers scarcity.
8. Where ladies cry day and night for a husband, but snob all the guys in the block.
9. A place where people go speak in tongues and sing hymns only to start a fight with broken bottles.
10. A country where the rich is humble and the poor is proud

8 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by stupor(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
*only in Nigeria,you will see a broke guy who wants to watch premiership game at a bar where heavy boozing and wining is going on but still goes in pretending to feel among but instead sits down tO buy just a N50 bottled water !

* Onye oshi !

Only on Nairaland including MODS' would some uncelebrated fellows pretend and scam who they are not with their posts and hidden personalities only to find out that one of them is just a common standing bar-tender in your neighbourhood pub.

*onye oshi !

Only in Nigeria and on Nairaland that someone would meet a member who you had started on line skyping,chatting and love relationship with only to find out that in real-life is just a local-gin seller'Agbo-jedi' 'otapaiapaa in a garage motorpark despite his innitial claims as a Pro-Web designer and Programmer !

*onye oshe !

According to research,65% of Nigerians carry deceptive characters and sometimes with multiple personality different from who they truly are in rreal sense.

*Shine your eye *

6 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
#U invested about 100k in human hair,50k in
designer bag and 30k in highheel
shoe, paid 20k
for ur friend's wedding 'ashoebi' but ur
looking for a guy to help u with ur school fees
and accommodation..­­ .... U need psychiatric
help...

2. U r a lady,u cant recite the36 states of
Nigeria bt u can mention 52hotels nd 75clubs
without
mistake,my dear ur life is blinkn on a
low bar3

3.U have samsung S3 and Blackberry porche and ur
begging for money for recharge card
and BIS .....
U no well

4. U take picture,e no fine,u come dey
claim say 'beauty is 4rm within' .... Why u no take
X-ray?

5. You drive a Range rover but your
mum works
for Lawma Sweeping 3rd mainland
Bridge, how do you sleep at Night
6. After taking her 4 an expensive
dinner &
giving her money 4 a cab(drop),u both
met again
inside keke napep. Who is deceiving Who
grin

6 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by coolgb(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
A place where people collect bank loan and from co-operative societies to arrange parties and expecting to pay back through donations and gifts from friends and relatives

4 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by mrbyron(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
It is only in Nigeria people worry more about how others see them than how they see themselves. This has caused many to misplace a lot of priorities in their lives

4 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Naijalastborn(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kslib:
Only on Nairaland Nigeria,person go book space down cos she wan go think of wetin to post.. Haba,na by force to post..
Anyway sha.. space booked for later things.. Make me sef go think..
u be mad man yeye man, so funny
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
julimax: Its only here in Nigeria you'll see someone on foot referring to a person riding a bicycle as poor

Its only here in Nigeria you'll see someone who wont go to work but spend all his time in church fasting and praying, believing God for his double portion.

you see a guy in the passenger seat of a friends flashy car, that's when he greets everyone, even those he normally won't talk to just to attract attention.

Most guys don't carry umbrella, they refer to guys who do as 'jew' but when the rain starts they want to share the umbrella with the jew guy - same as raincoats

A girl claims she ate rice and chicken, then suddenly she throws up and we see long lumps of eba, ha! was there a mixup somewhere? Only here in Naija

'Remove this carton here!' what most people normally say when a particular car is causing holdup on the road. But what might interest you is that most of them don't even own a wheel barrow of their own

'come lets eat oh' someone is inviting you to eat with him but only brought the spoon he's using, you rather say thank you, if you bother to look for spoon....

Someone's office is just 4 blocks from his house, but he must drive his car there every day and battle with parking space, just so that his neighbors wont feel things are bad for him

Its only here in Nigeria you'll see a person buy a blackberry phone with his N50,000 salary and wont be able to load in N100 credit into the phone, not to talk of transport to work the next day

People borrow money and close the street to host party only to soak garri the next day [owambe]

These are just the few once i can put up now, i know you have some

[size=18pt]You see poor Nigerian girls with smelling bras and panties, but displaying their expensive BB and other smart phones they borrow and pro-sti-tute to recharge.[/size] grin

4 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by CGKing(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
coolgb: A place where people collect bank loan and from co-operative societies to arrange parties and expecting to pay back through donations and gifts from friends and relatives

Na runs now. Lol
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
It is only in Nigeria that the citizens abuse and curse their country yet they still expect their country to be a better place.

It is only in Nigeria that the citizens run away from, only to come back after many years in diaspora and expect the country to change itself.

It is only in Nigeria that the people hate each other based on tribes and ethnicity yet they will not go their seperate ways.

It is only in Nigeria that the people will never rise up against tyranny yet they come on social network to make noise about it.

9 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by osifred(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
It is only in Nigeria where a girl will be praying for a hard working partner but will refuse to acknowledge the greeting of a labourer or truck driver

3 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by yuzedo: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kslib:
Na wa oh.. This your own dry sotey d sweat wey dey my fore-head vanish.. Oh boy,this your own na drier...
Only in Nigeria person no fit post im own,but go dey critisize anoda person own as dry.. Eg... Myself.. Na wa oh..
Omo, I laugh sotay cry comot my eye! DAFUQ?! grin grin grin grin
Kslib:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!! Laff wan keeeee meeeee wooooh... If na me ehn,d kain slap wey i go gve her ehn,she go vomit live chicken right there..
Oga, you are hilarious! grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by sycamore(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
Its only in Nigeria, that a mad man will tell u "madness sweet but the waka too much" :-)

Its only in Nigeria that u will see a girl dressed to kill, she walks up to u and says "Hello!... I saw u seeing me"

2 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Chimeluv(f): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
poor naija guyz wear expensive attire, using expensive phones, driving borrowed cars, yet no visible source of income.

2 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by thaoriginator: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Only in nigeria you'll see people pushing plane to start grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by harlos: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Na for naija u go see agbero dey abuse someone coming from office in suite "e no go better for you"

too late angry

3 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by SELFWORTH: 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
Truckpusher: It is only in Nigeria that the citizens abuse and curse their country yet they still expect their country to be a better place.

It is only in Nigeria that the citizens run away from, only to come back after many years in diaspora and expect the country to change itself.

It is only in Nigeria that the people hate each other based on tribes and ethnicity yet they will not go their seperate ways.

It is only in Nigeria that the people will never rise up against tyranny yet they come on social network to make noise about it.

The best yet!

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by SELFWORTH: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
Only in Nigeria do you find that ONLY politicians steal, embezzle and mismanage funds. All other citizens are Holier than thou.

Only in Nigeria, will you see churches on every street , mosque on every corner and yet unrighteousness is as rife as Malaria.

Only in Nigeria are all the politicians millionaires but no one can see what they do for a living apart from attending parties.

Only in Nigeria is do you see hooligans call themselves omo-onile and extort money from the rightful owner of a land but everyone is too weak to stand up to them.

Only in Nigeria do you see followers of Christ referred to as 'Xtians'.

Only in Nigeria will NEPA office tell you that they can't deal with your query because they have no electricity .

Only in Nigeria will you see mothers and relatives blame the wives of their sons for not producing a fruit of the womb even though their son has a low sperxm count.

Only in Nigeria do you see a rich man with 3 wives living in a face to face apartment .

Only in Nigeria do you see a Masters degree holder in English who cannot string together a simple sentence in English .

Only in Nigeria do you see a nation that produces oil but does not have enough for its own citizens use.

Only in Nigeria do you see so many government ministries but NOT a single published (annual) government accounts .

Only in Nigeria do people build mansions in their villages but never live in it.

In Nigeria everyone is to blame for a persons problems except himself.

Only in Nigeria is every death spiritual attack.

6 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Ogegod87: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
its only in 9ja dat 80% of all rich/successful men are ritualists. u re walking on d road, a very flashy car speeds past u and u say; see dis stupid ogu-ego man wan kill me.

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by 7842I: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
elampiro: It's a poor mentality.

Sharaap! Nigerians aren't poor!
Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Kslib(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
Truckpusher: It is only in Nigeria that the citizens abuse and curse their country yet they still expect their country to be a better place.

So you mean say,if americans begin curse the country while the government keeps working to make the country better,the country will not be better abi??
So if Nigerian government decide to be serious for once and start installing the neccessary infrastructures needed to give us 24hrs electricity,we will still be without light cos we ere cursing the country abi.. Nigerians do not abuse the country,they abuse the people incharge of the country.. So you mean say if all the insults stop,we go get 24hrs electricity,good roads,ordinary clean water,corruption free. justice for the victimised and our educational system go automatically behave... Wow!!!! So the solution to our problem is this simple.. Truckpusher,i swear you be genius.. You see,na genius like you suppose dey rule this country but over-employment wey yanfu yanfu everywhere don make you be TRUCKPUSHER.. I weep!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by 7842I: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
Chimeluv:
poor naija guyz wear expensive attire, using expensive phones, driving borrowed cars, yet no visible source of income.

How you take sabi them no get means of income? Abi na jealousy dey worry you?

2 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
Na only for naija ashawo dey bear runs gal.
Na only for naija person wey no get shoe fit become president.
Na only for naija ashawo dey fuc..k for #100

1 Like

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by 7842I: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kslib:
So you mean say,if americans begin curse the country while the government keeps working to make the country better,the country will not be better abi??
So if Nigerian government decide to be serious for once and start installing the neccessary infrastructures needed to give us 24hrs electricity,we will still be without light cos we ere cursing the country abi.. Nigerians do not abuse the country,they abuse the people incharge of the country.. So you mean say if all the insults stop,we go get 24hrs electricity,good roads,ordinary clean water,corruption free. justice for the victimised and our educational system go automatically behave... Wow!!!! So the solution to our problem is this simple.. Truckpusher,i swear you be genius.. You see,na genius like you suppose dey rule this country but over-employment wey yanfu yanfu everywhere don make you be TRUCKPUSHER.. I weep!!!!

He means that the citizens curse the country while doing nothing good to change it. Sometimes the people that curse are worse thieves than the leaders. Kettle calling pot black!

3 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by elampiro(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
7842I:

Sharaap! Nigerians aren't poor!

Where did I state that Nigerians are poor? I said it's a poor mentality, that means low way of thinking.

Where did you go to school? You also lack manners.

3 Likes

Re: Some Fake Lifestyles You Find In Nigeria by harlos: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Na for naija electricity company they prove thier name POWER HOLDINGgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / What To Do When Your Anger Is Out Of Control / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.