Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering (7145 Views)

Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days / I Was Not Created. / Jesus Told Me Hell Was Not Created For Man..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2013
plappville:

Euhhhh!! Thank God for you! wink
I AM DIVORCED FROM THE HOLIDAYS OF THIS WORLD. SCRIPTURE DO SAY GET OUT OF THE WAY OF THE GENTILES. PLAPPVILLE YOU CANNOT BE CELEBRATING VALENTINES DAY. I KNOW ON THAT DAY YOU ARE EXPECTING FLAWA AND SHOKOLATE SMH undecided grin grin
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2013
plappville:

And you continue to err... err... err all the time...grin grin grin grin grin grin
YOU DO ERR THINKING I ERR grin grin
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2013
plappville:

Don't you mind, i know how to handle him, We know where our discussion migrated from.
Obadiah, can be funny when he is high with red wine. That is when one will notice, He do err... grin grin
SCRIPTURE DO SAY, RED WINE GLADDENS THE HEART. YOU ERR NOT KNOWING RED WINE GLADDENS THE HEART ( PSALM 104 VS 15 ). grin
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2013
ifeness:

Living on the same planet with people who think like you is hell.
WELL DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, IN THE ILLUSTRIOUS WORDS OF MY FELLOW BELLIGERENT NIGERIANS, GO HUG TRANSFORMER. undecided
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2013
obadiah777: I KNOW ON THAT DAY YOU ARE EXPECTING FLAWA AND SHOKOLATE SMH undecided grin grin
Lmao, tears don commot from my eyes..
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2013
musKeeto:
Lmao, tears don commot from my eyes..
THAT PLAPPVILLE TOO LIKE HEATHEN TRADITIONS. BROS MUSKEETO I TROWAY SALUTE SIR grin grin
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by plappville(f): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR THINKING I ERR grin grin

grin grin

obadiah777: SCRIPTURE DO SAY, RED WINE GLADDENS THE HEART. YOU ERR NOT KNOWING RED WINE GLADDENS THE HEART ( PSALM 104 VS 15 ). grin

Mr or abi na prophet Obadiah, where did you read me say i do not know

obadiah777: I AM DIVORCED FROM THE HOLIDAYS OF THIS WORLD. SCRIPTURE DO SAY GET OUT OF THE WAY OF THE GENTILES. PLAPPVILLE YOU CANNOT BE CELEBRATING VALENTINES DAY. I KNOW ON THAT DAY YOU ARE EXPECTING FLAWA AND SHOKOLATE SMH undecided grin grin

Plappville is free from all sort of Pagan feasts, Christmas, New year, Easter, Valantine, Dead Saint day, known as (halloween), birthday and more.
You no dey see road well to read me on this forum Abi? Too much red wine maybe... grin grin
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by plappville(f): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
obadiah777: THAT PLAPPVILLE TOO LIKE HEATHEN TRADITIONS. BROS MUSKEETO I TROWAY SALUTE SIR grin grin

You are never sure of many things you say here in NL. You do not know me...na waoh for you oooo!!! shocked
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
musKeeto:
Disbelief in the christian God? Disbelief in other gods? Or disbelief in a creator?
whatsoever tag u giue him, i only know one God d fada of Jesus christ. No other exist, dat God himself is da creator.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ubenedictus: whatsoever tag u giue him, i only know one God d fada of Jesus christ. No other exist, dat God himself is da creator.
So the atheists and non-christians end up in the same place.. That's cool... cheesy
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
musKeeto:
So the atheists and non-christians end up in the same place.. That's cool... cheesy
tongue
musKeeto:
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by jayriginal: 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Fx bobo, might this be your girlfriend ?

Others denigrate us and we compliment their efforts.

Why?

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2013
jayriginal: Fx bobo, might this be your girlfriend ?

Others denigrate us and we compliment their efforts.

Why?
Pls learn to separate racism from Bible truths.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Sinner Go For Evangelism ? / Why Even Bother With These Atheists? / The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.