Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering (7142 Views)

Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days / I Was Not Created. / Jesus Told Me Hell Was Not Created For Man..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 29, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You're a sad victim of racist colonial segregation of the African people based on the now discredited 19th century Hamitic Hypothesis. No credible researcher, scientist, or anthropologist today accepts the Hamitic Hypothesis. In history terms, it's like the flat earth theory. You need to go and learn modern renditions of racial classification.

As for ancient Egypt, ALL varieties of black Africans were represented throughout its history. That is why many west, central, and southern African people have indisputable cultural and linguistic connections to the Nile Valley civilization.

The very first pharaoh of Egypt, who united the the north and south for the first time to create Egypt, was Narmer (Menes).

Here is his statuette dated at least 4000 BC

As you can see, he looks no different from your average West African.

I've never heard the term ''shemetic''. Did you just invent that?

YOU DO KNOW THAT NEGROS LIVED IN EGYPT FOR 400 YEARS RIGHT ALONGSIDE THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN HAMITES WHICH IS WHY MOSES WAS CONFUSED FOR AN EGYPTIAN AND NEGROS HELD PROMINENT POSITIONS IN EGYPT AKA JOSEPH ? BEFORE MIGRATING WESTWARDS TO THE MIDDLE-EAST AND FINALLY SOUTHWARDS TO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA. YOU ARE LACKING SON. BONE UP ON THAT KNOWLEDGE

AND I DO KNOW BIBLICAL STORIES ARE SYMBOLIC BUT MOSES AS WELL AS JOSEPH REPRESENT THE NEGROS IN EGYPT
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 29, 2013
^^I've no idea what garbled stuff you're typing there.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 29, 2013
ROSSIKE: ^^I've no idea what garbled stuff you're typing there.
THATS THE POINT BRAH. YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF ANYTHING
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 29, 2013
^^Rich coming from a bumbling illiterate.

Some white fool comes into your continent and divides your people into 'black', 'black but not really black', and 'not really black but black', and like the compound HE-GOAT you are with no basic common sense, you gobble up their trash, and bring it to this forum, to stink up the place?

You should be taking decolonisation therapy, not mincing words with people here.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 6:46am On Jan 29, 2013
obadiah777: I SHALL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM A SANE MAN OF SOUND MIND embarassed undecided grin
no arguememt there, i do not think u are crazy crazy as in a madman. I meant crazy as in laugh causing, rib cracking!
Dont get me wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by plappville(f): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
obadiah777: NO IT IS NOT. HE IS ONLY CORROBORATING WHAT I HAVE READ IN THE BIBLE. YOU MUST BE BLINDED IF YOU CANT SEE ALL THESE THINGS IN THE BIBLE. PLAPPVILLE IS LIKE A SPIRITUAL STEVIE WONDER. SHE KEEPS WONDERING TOO grin

Go and sleep, you brag too much as if you are the HOLY SPIRIT.. grin, you won't know anything about my spiritual life, because i don't brag like you.
If i agree with you, i will no longer be blind.... undecided What a pity. Keep your interpretations to yourself, I am very convince of mine.

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by plappville(f): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, I WAS SLIGHTLY TIPSY FROM WINE. I AM SURE I WAS TRYING TO QUOTE YOU AFTER READING YOUR CRAZY COMMENTS

YOU ARE NEVER SURE OF ANYTHING, SAY THAT TO THE AIR! anyway, i will stop to reply you on this.

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
plappville:

YOU ARE NEVER SURE OF ANYTHING, SAY THAT TO THE AIR! anyway, i will stop to reply you on this.
Pls when are you going to learn to ignore that ruminant called obadiah777, dont you see he's depleting your value?

2 Likes

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You're an ill-informed mental midget. Is it beyond you to spend a couple of hours researching ancient Egypt? ''The writing of one man'' indeed. Pathetic.

Actually it's HISTORY not a story. Your fairytale bible is the ''story''.

God's word? Do you realise that Emperor Constantine and his cohorts decided on the contents of the New Testament via a VOTE in which the voters were given MONEY?

This fact - easily researchable - is not even disputed by bible scholars, and yet like the true uninformed dunce you are, you're still talking garbage about ''God's word''.

When will you finally shed your colonial inferiority complex and seek out the truth or otherwise of the things you've been conditioned to believe?
constatine wasn't present in d councils that decided d canon of scriptures. Constantine was present only at the nicean council. Make ur research.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
You guys shuld cool it, the insults are becoming too much. Face d ideas not the person.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2013
plappville:

Go and sleep, you brag too much as if you are the HOLY SPIRIT. [/b]. grin, you won't know anything about my spiritual life, because i don't brag like you.
If i agree with you, i will no longer be blind.... undecided What a pity. Keep your interpretations to yourself, I am very convince of mine.
grin grin grin SCRIPTURE DO SAY ROMANS 8 VS 16 [b] The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God SO I DO HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN ME. SO YOUR ASSERTION AS PER THE BOLDED IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH grin grin grin
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2013
plappville:

grin grin grin YOU DO ERR ON THE BOLDED
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2013
FXKing2012: Man was originally created in the colour of the Israelites, not black as erroneously propagated by some. When reading the Bible pray for wisdom then try reading it in context otherwise...

Now, man turned black only when in mourning, pain, affliction, being tortured or being punished by God. The following verses prove it:

Song of Solomon 1:6
6 Look not upon me, because I am
black, because the sun hath looked
upon me: my mother's children were
angry with me; they made me the
keeper of the vineyards; but mine
own vineyard have I not kept.

Lamentation 5:10
10 Our skin was black like an oven
because of the terrible famine.

Lamentation 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal;
they are not known in the streets:
their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is
withered, it is become like a stick.

Jeremiah 14:2
2 Judah mourns, and the gates
thereof languish; they are black to the
ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is
gone up.

Job 30:30-31
30 My skin is black upon me, and my
bones are burned with heat.
31 My harp also is turned to
mourning, and my flute into the voice
of them that weep.

The following verses show that man was originally created in the colour of the Israelites:

JEREMIAH 10: 16 - The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name.

EXODUS 4: 22 - Israel is my son, even my firstborn

Reading the verses in context or reading the entire chapters from where the quoted verses were lifted will further reveal to you that man turned black only as a result of affliction, pain, suffering, mourning or punishment by God.

So please do away with the lie and misinformation that man was created black or that Jesus was black - that is simply not true.

Dude you are sick! You deserve your slave status.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2013
FXKing2012:
Pls when are you going to learn to ignore that ruminant called obadiah777, dont you see he's depleting your value?
LOLZ SO NOW I CHEW THE CUD AND HAVE AN ABOMASUM ? grin grin grin YALL GOT WAY TOO MANY JOKES
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2013
Ubenedictus: constatine wasn't present in d councils that decided d canon of scriptures. Constantine was present only at the nicean council. Make ur research.
THAT CRETIN ROSSIKE, IF INTELLIGENCE WAS TO BE MEASURED BY HEIGHT, WOULD BE A VERTICALLY CHALLENGED PYGMY MIDGET grin grin SUP BRAH UBE. TRUST ALL IS WELL
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2013
ifeness:

No matter how vehemently you deny it, you cant change your history and the Bible remains forever true.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2013
ifeness:

HIS NEW NAME AROUND THESE PARTS IS FXCretin2012
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
obadiah777: HIS NEW NAME AROUND THESE PARTS IS FXCretin2012

lmao.......his new name is actually FXslave.

The guy wishes to be white by all means.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by advocate666: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
When you all have finished reading the bible, please join me in the Church of Satan. The only church where Black is King. Where Darkness rules. Where you are Free.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

lmao.......his new name is actually FXslave.

The guy wishes to be white by all means.
YEAH HE IS A MAN WITH MANY NAMES LOL grin
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
advocate666: When you all have finished reading the bible, please join me in the Church of Satan. The only church where Black is King. Where Darkness rules. Where you are Free.
ACTUALLY IN MY CHURCH, BLACK IS KING. cheesy
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
advocate666: When you all have finished reading the bible, please join me in the Church of Satan. The only church where Black is King. Where Darkness rules. Where you are Free.
I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
FXKing2012:
No matter how vehemently you deny it, you cant change your history and the Bible remains forever true.
Fukcing houseNegro! Won't you shut up already?
My grouse with you is you are trying to spread your disease around!
Not that we don't have people with it around us but your is Chronic! You are irredeemable! And trust me you need redemption, but it doesn't look feasible.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
kwangi: Fukcing houseNegro! Won't you shut up already?
My grouse with you is you are trying to spread your disease around!
Not that we don't have people with it around us but your is Chronic! You are irredeemable! And trust me you need redemption, but it doesn't look feasible.
Are u saying the Bible is a lie?
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
FXKing2012:
How can you ask me such a question at this stage?
Fvck the bible!
Fvck any deity/god (whether jewish or...) whose notion of me is contemptuous!
Fvck his worshippers!
Bleep anything that has to do with him!
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Areaboy2(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
FXKing2012:

you read translations of the bible from a language that was not the original and you come here and make these claims?

what the fck is wrong with you? angry. do you realize you can ruin peoples lives because of your stupid analysis? Go and learn Hebrew and other ancient languages, read the original scripts of your bible and come back here with this nonsense if you dare angry
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by advocate666: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
FXKing2012:
I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!

You are calling on the white Jizz-Us? You are a BLACK man!
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
obadiah777: THAT CRETIN ROSSIKE, IF INTELLIGENCE WAS TO BE MEASURED BY HEIGHT, WOULD BE A VERTICALLY CHALLENGED PYGMY MIDGET grin grin SUP BRAH UBE. TRUST ALL IS WELL
all is great obadiah, just saw a joke by u about how d races evolved, gat to tell u dat joke seems to have something against inter-racial marriages. And u and rossike shuld cool it.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ubenedictus: all is great obadiah, just saw a joke by u about how d races evolved, gat to tell u dat joke seems to have something against inter-racial marriages. And u and rossike shuld cool it.
OH THAT AINT NO JOKE BRAH. I KNOW YOU SEEN THE VERSES WITH IT. THIS IS A PHENOM THAT STARTED IN ANCIENT BABYLONIA THE FIRST EMPIRE ON EARTH. AHH FORGET ROSSIKE. HE IS JUST AN EGYPTOLOGY CRETIN. I THINK WE NEED TO CHANGE HIS NAME TO 'PHAROAH CRETIN' SINCE HE LOVES EGYPT SO MUCH LOL

DEUTERONOMY 7 VS 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. <<<< THE LORDS WORD cheesy YALL GOTTA KNOW DEEZ SCRIPTURES OR YOU WILL ERR
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Kslib(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
obadiah777: YOU HARDLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. THAT PIECE OF LAND WAS NAMED AFRICA ONLY ABOUT 2300 YEARS AGO. SO ARE YOU SAYING HUMANITY STARTED 2300 YEARS AGO ? YOU NEED SOME GINGKO BILOBA BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN AINT WORKING CORRECTLY. YOU MUST BE EATING EBA 3 TIMES A DAY. YOUR BRAIN LACKS THE NOURISHMENT TO THINK BEYOND 2300 YEARS AGO. SMH
What if the EBA was baked 2300 years ago??

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
Kslib:
What if the EBA was baked 2300 years ago??
grin grin IF THE EBA WAS BAKED 2300 YEARS AGO WE NEED PARAMEDICS AND GASTROENTEROLOGIST ON STANDBY BEFORE YOU CONSUME grin grin
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
obadiah777: HIS NEW NAME AROUND THESE PARTS IS FXCretin2012

Many Biblical angels and characters were taken out of the African Canaanites’ religion. Instead of using the Canaanite history as their research base, they use the bible, the Talmud and Haggadah. If used at all, these should be supplementary texts.

The Old Testament was put together by Ezra and his subordinates after the Jewish Exile in Babylon. Just as later messianic Jews used “Babylon” as a code word for Rome (see Revelation), earlier Jews used “Egypt” as a code for the nation they felt was oppressing them, Babylon.

In Babylon the Jews lost much of their culture, religion, language and texts. Ten whole tribes disappeared.

Upon their release from captivity they had to re-create their scriptures based upon competing stories (Eloahist and Yahvist), fragments of history, and no real knowledge of the former language.

The Bible compilers, in some cases, just mashed together the two sects’ traditions which is why there are two opposing creation stories in Genesis.

In Genesis chapter 1 “male and female” are created by the Elohim. But in the very next chapter “there was no man to till the ground” so Yahweh has to make one, cut his rib out and makes a wife who gets tempted by a snake.

The bible should not be used as an authoritative historical source of information. It can, however, supplement other research.

Instead of a paltry 6,000 years, the Sumerian Kings List covers 241,200 years of civilization before the Flood.

The Egyptian list covers incredibly long periods when the gods ruled earth, followed by demigods, followed by the so-called dynasties. (The categorization, 1st, 18th, 21st, etc. Dynasty is a modern invention of Western scholars).

The original beings from which the Biblical David and Soloman derive could go back to the dynasties of the gods or demigods.

Recent research shows that the Sphinx and Giza pyramids are at least 12,000 years old. Water levels show erosion from the time before that area was desert land.

Interestingly, the Hebrews supposedly wandered in “the wilderness” (not the desert) after they supposedly left Egypt. That suggests that the Exodus, if it occurred at all, occurred before the once wilderness became desert.

Oddly,the bible never mentioned the pyramids. If the Hebrews were in Egypt in relatively recent times they would undoubtedly have written about the pyramids.

The Israelites are not the only people claiming exile from Egypt. The Yoruba of Nigeria say they were run out of Egypt long before the supposed Hebrew exile.

The Book of Revelation mentions Egypt as the place Jesus was crucified. What gives?

What if the historical person we know as Jesus Christ was actually an Egyptian god.

The parallels between Jesus and Horus are many, both in their deeds and teachings. They both were born of virgins, died and were resurrected, walked on water, challenged Set (Satan), rose to heaven and were Kings whose right to kingship was in dispute.

Horus (Heru, “The Light”) as accused of being of illegitimate birth as was Jesus. Horus’ grandfather was Tehuti, the Egyptian holy spirit. Jesus’ father is also said to have been “the holy ghost.”

Jesus was called a son (descendant) of David. If David (DWD/TWT) is a type of Tehuti, then the parallel continues since Horus was the grandson of Tehuti on his mother Isis’ side.

Tehuti was the god King over Egypt until he was dethroned by Ra,If Tehuti is the god upon which the Biblical and Quranic Dawud (David) is derived then David and Solomon’s subjugation of the Anunnaki (Jinn) makes sense.

Tehuti is the god of magic, astronomy, science, music, language, scriptures, diplomacy, mathematics, building, medicine, wisdom and judicial affairs.

David was supposedly a master musician, singer, zoologist, botanist and author of scripture (Zabur or Psalms).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "I And The Father Are One" In John 10:30? / Decades Of Sexual Abuse In The Catholic Church. / Winning Daily By Pastor Wale Adediran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.