Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) (17882 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by nuorlah: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2013
Reno Omokri-here is what he looks like.

He might just be your neighbour. You may jam him someday and want to ask him questions.

He is cute though grin angry

But his facial expressions while talking tongue

His voice must be blehhh sad

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2013
I didn't believe Reno Omokri is the same as Beaf until I read his tweets. I hope for his sake he's found a hole where he's gonna hide after GEJ sha.

Bemigho Reno Omokri, is the Special Assistant to the Nigerian President on New Media. He is noted for using social media to conduct surveys[2] and project the developments undertaken by the Nigerian Government. He is the founder of a multi-media project, Build Up Nigeria, and has produced a series of short films. He has a LL.M from the University of Wolverhampton.
Prior to this, he was Vice President, Africa, at Joe Trippi and Associates, a U.S Political Consulting firm.
He is the pastor of a church, Mind of Christ Christian Center, where he teaches the word of God on a regular basis. He is also known in the Nigerian media for using Social Media to project the Gospel. Reno pioneered the use of Social Media as a political force and an agent for social rebirth in Nigeria.[12][13][14]
Omokri regularly writes articles for major Nigerian newspapers (mainly political OpEd and Christian material).
Reno has been a panelist at the United States Institute of Peace as well as the Atlantic Council where he was a panelist on an event that featured other speakers such as Jendayi Frazer, former U.S. Asst. Secretary of State for Africa, both in Washington D.C.
He was also a signatory of a letter by a group of eminent Nigerians that called for the resignation of President Umaru Yar'adua after he was evacuated from Nigeria to Saudi Arabia on November 23, 2009, for a medical emergency without handing over executive powers to his vice, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and in 2011 he led some Diaspora Nigerians to endorse President Goodluck Jonathan for the 2011 elections.
In 2011, during the Nigerian fuel subsidy crisis, Omokri allegedly described North Nigerians as "parasites" in Twitter, and after angry reactions from Nigerians on Twitter, the seemingly offensive tweet was deleted, however, he publicly denied this allegation. In January, 2012, Omokri attempted to silence Kathleen Ndongmo, who criticized the Nigerian Government's policy on fuel subsidy, by warning her to stop commenting on the policy and its consequences because she was a Cameroonian and not a Nigerian, a move for which Omokri was rebuked by fellow Nigerian journalists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reno_Omokri
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by frankgreat(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2013
yes she spoke the truth, kudos!!! but why now? why not when she was in power? its too late now "step mother"
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by thaoriginator: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2013
Can't wait for 2015 to approach, I can't stand thieves and corrupt people as leaders. Everyday we keep hearing different kinds of allegations and incompetencies and yet some dirty @ss lickers will keep licking these buffons @sses and eating their sh!t all day!
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by AjanleKoko: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2013
I like Reno. He's raising the stakes, taking media bullying to a new level. grin
Plus, na fine boy. No wonder he has mouth grin cheesy
Who knows, he may yet find further fame/success, after his current masters are thrown out of power.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by BlueMurder(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2013
df2006:

Let's assume that ur statement above, is true, it took this long and particularly, when she has lost out of power, to say it.

It therefore means the statement below was right about her.

Lost out of power What does that even mean? Did she lose an election?

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2013
AjanleKoko: I like Reno. He's raising the stakes, taking media bullying to a new level. grin
Plus, na fine boy. No wonder he has mouth grin cheesy
Who knows, he may yet find further fame/success, after his current masters are thrown out of power.

Ala Arthur Nzeribe, Uche Chukwumerije, Alex Akinyele, Frank Nweke Jnr abi? Wetin I dey talk sef, Chukwumerije dey for senate na!
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by AjanleKoko: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2013
naijababe:

Ala Arthur Nzeribe, Uche Chukwumerije, Alex Akinyele, Frank Nweke Jnr abi? Wetin I dey talk sef, Chukwumerije dey for senate na!

Iya Ijebu, your head dey there as always wink
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2013
I Remember those days in NAIRALAND he used to be my good friend and co-Jonathan defendant until I realize Jonathan is destroying Nigeria and i quit that friendship, now RENO Omokri aka "BEAF" is no more in Nairaland or he is, with a diff Moniker talking trash! Keep quiet bro! cool
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2013
Any proof that Reno Omokri is Beaf?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Myself2(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2013
Yes,bit of sour grapes on the side Ms Oby
Reminds me of Senator Anyanwu,and how she,,,,,,oh well,that's story for another day
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Thank you!
People should be careful about the knowledge they claim about others
Don't be quick to believe things you hear
You could all be totally wrong.
I have been a "victim" of mistaken online identity so I know exactly what I'm saying.
They could be two different people.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2013
^ The similarities between his tweets and posts on NL.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Igwe9(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2013
Please could someone tell these cursed monikers(thelastPope,taharqa,sincerenigeria et al) to shut up their mouths.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by taharqa: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
I hope you know that this woman has been in the thick of the Nigeria economy as a member of the strong economic team during Obasanjo's second term and she is very much sure of what she is saying. Also, even though I most do not like foreigners telling our own story better, the British PM corroborated Mrs Ezekwesili's claims during His speech in DAVOS last week and as Well as several financial analyst.

I think it ifurther weakens GEJ's government in international circle by using crude tools to attack Mrs Ezekwesili in person, rather, let His government use the right avenue to explain tovNigerians the true amount she met in the coffers and how that money has been spent or what it was spent on!
Just SHUT up my frnd. That's how you ppl start silly rumour. The British PM was even commending the FG, not condemning her and collaborating what Ezekwesili said. Go to that thread now and tell me how he did what u are saying now...
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Myself2(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Igwe.:
Please could someone tell these cursed monikers(thelastPope,taharqa,sincerenigeria et al) to shut up their mouths.

Igwe you shut up your damn mouth
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by eggheaders(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Myself2:

another inmate cut loose in yaba.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by kiyosaki1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
I will rather advise that you go and read past posts emanating from beaf.The amount of sensitive information available to him and the fact that while he was active on nairaland have never denied the fact, and also if you take time to sturdy past posts by beaf and the zeal with which he attacked anyone that has contrary opinion to jonas policy.So if you dotted all the i's and cross all the t's you woudn't find it difficult to accept the fact that beaf is indeed Reno
Dr. Wise:
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by thelastPope(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
CHESSBOARD: I Remember those days in NAIRALAND he used to be my good friend and co-Jonathan defendant until I realize Jonathan is destroying Nigeria and i quit that friendship, now RENO Omokri aka "BEAF" is no more in Nairaland or he is, with a diff Moniker talking trash! Keep quiet bro! cool

You realised Jonathan is destroying Nigeria? Are you serious? Wow that's news! So nigeria was even better than Dubai when he took office, abi? SMH at the level of dumbness on display here on NL!
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by thelastPope(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
GARRI (x7):

How does that change the fact that GEJ and Co wasted abt 10 trillion??

You do not understand Nigerian style of Reasoning, you can say the Truth and all the accused needs to do is say why did u not say it earlier and the audience will fight against you instead of recognizing the value of Truth. That is Naija for you, we deserve our troubles 12 times over angry
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
kiyosaki1: I will rather advise that you go and read past posts emanating from beaf.The amount of sensitive information available to him and the fact that while he was active on nairaland have never denied the fact, and also if you take time to sturdy past posts by beaf and the zeal with which he attacked anyone that has contrary opinion to jonas policy So if you dotted all the i's and cross all the t's you woudn't find it difficult to accept the fact that beaf is indeed Reno

A little search,from a few years ago.

Beaf: ^

They even have a fake Beaf! What a pack of dimiwits!

@topic
I am not Reno Omokri, but does that man not have the right to exist? I cannot understand the degree of petty hatred shown to him. Is it jealousy?

The one strand of truth that runs through these shameless anti-beaf threads is that the people behind are a set of intolerant buffoons. Another strand of truth is that they are ALL from one geographic region of the country. I don't share your demented love for Tinubu and never will.

I see you people as a bunch of losers who are too cowardly and unintelligent to stand their ground in a discussion and so push for all sorts of mob action and publish bullying threads to the extent that anyone would think I am their god.

These guys cannot be so mentally and morally shrivelled can they? I guess the answer lies on these pages! embarassed
Its hard to expect more from the followers of a fraud, drug baron and "Toronto" certificate holder whose real roots are unknown and whose real name is unknown.

Losers.
. cry

You have no concrete proof @ kiyosaki
People should desist from saying things they are unsure of
You could be totally wrong
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Bawss1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Dr. Wise:

One of the reasons I don't think Reno is Beaf; Beaf in several posts on NL gave indication that he is an atheist. Reno on the other hand is a pastor of Mind of Christ Christian Center.

Many people assumed Reno is Beaf because of the similarity in their position about GEJ and the way they went about defending that position.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bawss1:

One of the reasons I don't think Reno is Beaf; Beaf in several posts on NL gave indication that he is an atheist. Reno on the other hand is a pastor of Mind of Christ Christian Center.

Many people assumed Reno is Beaf because of the similarity in their position about GEJ and the way they went about defending that position.

Someone has claimed and swore with her life that she knew me well ,my name,my cousins,my supposed family situation and every single statement she made supposedly about me was totally false but she was sure enough in her claims
I even read that I was the same as aloy-emeka. Lol
That is the reason I am not too quick to believe any labeling of anyone from people claiming to be wise.
Things are not always as they seem.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by vislabraye(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
Let the govt argue their point well. She has invited the govt official for a debate. Let them accept it.
The govt has a lot of explanation to do. May be they should pair her with the finance minister, Dr. Okonjo Iweala. I go enjoy the debate well grin
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by willyo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
koruji: This is the kind of language he was using under his monicker (or that of his logon aide) "Beaf" here NL.
Imagine refering to Oby Ezekwesili as a "wicked stepmother".
This is what GEJ and his aides are known for.
But when they are replied in like measure they spit up and receive it on the face.
Nigerians need to fire GEJ in 2015.

u have brain cancer.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Igwe9(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
Myself2:

Lost generation!
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by andyanders: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
seanet01: Omokiri needs serious MENTAL REHABILITATION AT YABA LEFT!

You just said the truth. I believe he should be there by this week.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
The strangest thing I keep seeing is dt pro-Jona folks are always ready to counter whtevr u hv to say with an insult. We've seen same from d man himself. I'm not here to bash him but when u resort to insults instead of marshalling ur points, it usually means u hv something to hide.
Now that I hv painted a bull's eye on my back, let's c them have a go at me.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Guk: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Here are some recent tweets by Reno Omokri on Oby Ezekwesili's allegation..

Can this guy really be a govt official & communicate in such gutter manner If these are thought processes of our decision makers, then we r in trouble.

Uncouth; Indecent; Despicable
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Gooogle(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
Yea, I agree, though he was really useless but very very intelligent. Guess,they sacked him cos all these other ones parading themselves sound like primary 6 pupils. No brain at all.

BigBenoski: But i miss beaf so very plenty! Dude's very sound cry
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) by Guk: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
thelastPope: When I first head Ms Oby's statement, I just laughed! Only in Nigeria do you find this kind of politics. You can hardly hear opposition parties make baseless and spurious claims like this in sane countries. How much does Nigeria make per Annum? Most Nigerians acually delude themselves to think Nigeria is a rich country with so much to spend. Nigeria is a poor country. Just compare your budget to the number of citizens and then compare to other countries and you will see how poor Nigeria is.
Oby is getting ready for politics and has to make a big entry so that is why she is making sensational statements. The reserve has never gone below $30 billion so her claims are outright false. But of course, I understand when the ACN/CPC crew jump on it. We know their goals. Those who love Nigeria will welcome criticisms, but from El Rufai to Ms Oby, it is a big joke!

@lastpope, as is often said, you can pretend for ever. Your true self is now revealing itself. instead of you to think and respond objectively, you spew out trash, symptomic of present day intellectually deficient nigerians.

Lets look at this on 2 fronts: (1) Accountability: Ezekwesili has asked for accounting and stewardship information. All you need is to provide facts and figures that disprove her claim. (2) GEJ; Maku; Reno Omokri all rolled into one combined do not possess the level on Integrity this woman has. Go and read up on her history. For, at least, close to 25 years now, this woman has beeen attested to, even by her friends and foe that she is clean; upright; fair; just; equitable. and judging by her twitter response, she is extremely mature.

Pls, talk such people seriously when they talk. She is not a rabble rouser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) / Kaduna Voters Cast Their Votes Via Electronic Voting At El-Rufai's Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.