Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl (43651 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family / Buhari Loses Patience, Storms Out Of Meeting With Ezekwesili's #BBOG Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by ionsman: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Please Nairalanders, caption this picture. ...The look on Buhari's face is epic. grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by INTROVERT(f): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
If i caption this pic..... i might just be banned so let me just respect myself. grin

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Emekamex(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
CAPTION-> Who mess for here?

47 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by ibrams(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
buhari be like......to be president no easy oooo......small gal shey u dey see wetin i dey face bah

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Cutehector(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Osinbajo short sha

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Wildrage: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wetin dey shack Obasanjo for this woman body? Well, her beauty may be below the waist. Abegi she don pass 15yrs so she no be my spec

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
He is like these people do comot here I wan go rest cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by temitemi1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Baba dis one nah child abuse fa grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Tolexander: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Baba was thinking that;

''why will some Allah-forsaken men see the 'kitty' of girls op this age the next thing to fork". Why on earth Allah ko?

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Burger01(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
vichks:
He is like these people do comot here I wan go rest cheesy
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by jlinkd78(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba dis one nah child abuse fa grin
do u suppose Baba is eyeing d 'smally'. I no follow na 5k ooh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by innocentii: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
how I wish naira could grow positively tall like buhari against dollar...

Baba pls borrow naira some height...

for Natural Penile Enlargement, see my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by iluvweed(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by fathomberry: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Booboo's face is epic!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Adyrin(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Buhari: Dis one be like one of dose girls wen dem say make Jona bring back Ooº°

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by kayultimate(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
wetin cum happen afta dat
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Mznaett: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
u
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by biafransoul: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
You go fear sexy look na. Just remembered my friend Mohammed and his child bride, Aisha. Such a lovely couple they will make.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Government without a focus. Confused set of people

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by ifekon: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
pedophilia look...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by Nigerwillbegrea: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
PMB. I beg no go carry dis one join Chibok girls ooooh. Make i holla well

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by odinese(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Baba be like.."una don cum with una wahala again"

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by gbaskiboy: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
No wahala ooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by lonngmann(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Buhari be like..I see what you are doing there, trying to feel her b...smiley
But she acting like nothing happened
so is the little girl trying to hide her shock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by ponleh(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
a look of pity
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by fathomberry: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

19,800 for you! undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by UnknownT: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oby dey shield the girl from Buhari but Buhari still dey admire the pikin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by ayokunle032(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
uhmmmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by kilode100(f): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
This ezekwesili just dey find who go yansh am grin grin

Very ugly somebody and I sure day her ikebe go strong like our lady's bread.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by PedroAmada(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
"Chibok Girls" is a smoke screen meant to discredit GEJ. The lady that started this BBOG movement has been given an appointment in Kaduna as chief of staff to El Rufai, Ezekwesili and co are all in search of their own share too

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by ijustdey: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
baba is looking at that small girl and saying to himself

"I still remember when my kids were as young as her"....... would they have ever thought of writing a letter to me(president) like she does.gringrin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With Ezekwesili & A Little Girl by IamPatriotic(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
This's called democracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tompolo's Letter To Niger Delta Avengers / Osun Election: EFCC Arrests APC Official Caught Buying Votes At Isale Osun / Fayose Attacks Buhari Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Daily Sun(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.