Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims (26005 Views)

The Answer Of A German Muslim Scholar On Islam And Terrorism *worth D Read* / Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) / Invite To The Thread 'truth, Fabrications, Or Fallacies?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Policewoman(f): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
I get confused a times and need clarification. Why do the imams say that Bokoharam are not Muslims, yet in their statements they always quote the Quran and Allah. They even say they want to Islamise Nigeria. So how can u guys convince us they are not Muslims with a Jihadist intention? Thanks.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
mosquitoNet: Christians! Christians!! Christians!!! Repent today, tomorrow maybe too late! Remove any shame from your heart, accept Allah! The lord of Jesus (Isa), Moses (Musa), Jacob (Yaa'kub) and the rest of the prophets. Stop displaying your hatred, don't let it deny you from following the right path. Jesus is not you God! Don't be deceived by these missionaries, they are evil. Use your brains!

My 2 kulikuli cool

Alhamdulillah!

Mr mosquito, Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of the Most High God is not ur isa. Christians don't recognize ur Isa but Jesus Christ. Also, the Almighty God we worship is not ur allah. Get that into ur head and stop being deceived by ur quran and ur sheiks or is ur mosquito brain to small to understand this?

2 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Policewoman(f): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
ovo4u: Dear Moderator, if you want to ban me, pls simply do so, you can't take away the hate I have for Islam by trying to ban me semi by not letting me be able to post picture here on the religion section.

If you don't let me be by releasing my chance of being able to post picture like every other nairalander here, then I have no choice to officially ask you to delect my profile from your web.

I ain't begging u for shit, let me post picture or delect me.

Bros take am easy. If they say posting that picture is offensive to Islam, then respect them by not posting it.

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by maclatunji: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Policewoman: I get confused a times and need clarification. Why do the imams say that Bokoharam are not Muslims, yet in their statements they always quote the Quran and Allah. They even say they want to Islamise Nigeria. So how can u guys convince us they are not Muslims with a Jihadist intention? Thanks.

Read this; http://islamgreatreligion./2010/03/07/muslims-are-terrorists-are-muslims-really-terrorists-islamic-terrorism/ it addresses your question. We need a security network that understands these issues and works with knowledge.

Thank you.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Policewoman: I get confused a times and need clarification. Why do the imams say that Bokoharam are not Muslims, yet in their statements they always quote the Quran and Allah. They even say they want to Islamise Nigeria. So how can u guys convince us they are not Muslims with a Jihadist intention? Thanks.

[b]There is nothing to be confused about, the jihadists like boko haram, their sympathizers & sponsors are the real muslims. Boko haram is doing the work of their allah. Muslims are highly intolerant people. Imagine 18 hunters being shot dead at maiduguri simply because they were selling bush meat. Imagine alcoholic drinks being confiscated and destroyed at kano. Did the hunters force boko haram or muslims to buy and eat their bush meat? Did the beer seller say that muslims must drink with them? Why can't muslims just live their lives and allow others be?

I have discovered that muslims become uncomfortable when there is peace for a long time because they need to carry out jihad. To the muslim, war is like peace while peace is like war. Just look at them all over the world; violent demonstrations every day, bombings & shootings all the time. All muslims are the same don't be deceived. Even the elite & educated among them secretly admire alqaeda, taliban, boko haram etc. When they cannot stripe themselves with bombs, they supply the foot soldiers with funds.

However, I appreciate the moderate muslims from the south west or maybe they are not true muslims like the violent hausa/fulani vampires in the north and jihadist Arabs that are never tired of drinking human blood.[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
ovo4u: how about this man which religion did he come from?

This man is the real muslim; it is people like him that have thoroughly read and understand the quran. Other muslims not like this man are reading the quran upside down. People like shekau of boko haram are the ones with PH.D in quaranic studies!! grin grin cheesy grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by vislabraye(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
tbaba1234: I usually don't comment on such stories. Most muslims do not know that there is a multi million dollar industry led by missionaries to spread lies against Islam. They have so much money and unfortunately most of the ummah is sleeping while shaytan is working overtime.

Most people are fed so much anti Islam propaganda.The easiest way to become a millionaire is to write an anti Islam book. Any other faith would have been destroyed with the kinds of lies they peddle but Allah will perfect His light whether muslims are sleeping or wake up to their responsibility.

On the contrary, writing against Islam is the fastest way to be killed.

2 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by sunsky29(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
pipu make una wize na.islam is a cult...1 born again foma muslim tld me so.na d wrks of satan them da do so.72 virgnz indeed?smh 4 them.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by vislabraye(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

[b]There is nothing to be confused about, the jihadists like boko haram, their sympathizers & sponsors are the real muslims. Boko haram is doing the work of their allah. Muslims are highly intolerant people. Imagine 18 hunters being shot dead at maiduguri simply because they were selling bush meat. Imagine alcoholic drinks being confiscated and destroyed at kano. Did the hunters force boko haram or muslims to buy and eat their bush meat? Did the beer seller say that muslims must drink with them? Why can't muslims just live their lives and allow others be?

I have discovered that muslims become uncomfortable when there is peace for a long time because they need to carry out jihad. To the muslim, war is like peace while peace is like war. Just look at them all over the world; violent demonstrations every day, bombings & shootings all the time. All muslims are the same don't be deceived. Even the elite & educated among them secretly admire alqaeda, taliban, boko haram etc. When they cannot stripe themselves with bombs, they supply the foot soldiers with funds.

However, I appreciate the moderate muslims from the south west or maybe they are not true muslims like the violent hausa/fulani vampires in the north and jihadist Arabs that are never tired of drinking human blood.[/b]

What more can I say. GBAM!!!
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by tbaba1234: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
vislabraye:

On the contrary, writing against Islam is the fastest way to be killed.

For each name that had been 'killed', I will give you 10 millionaires or more... it is a booming industry.. many gullible people to deceive.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Mintayo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
tbaba1234:

For each name that had been 'killed', I will give you 10 millionaires or more... it is a booming industry.. many gullible people to deceive.

you are just shying away from the truth,you know he is saying the truth.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by adconline(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
ziccoit: Most of the anti-Islam crusaders in Nigeria are found among a group who are in the Eastern part of the South. This is a problem cause by lack of cultural integration and socialization. Most of them first seen a Muslim in youth corper posted to their village. As a Muslim I grew up with Christian neighbours and still have them among my top best friends. You can see now there is going to be a more mutual respect among the Muslims and Christians in the West where none is expected to exist in the East due to poor or lack of socialization.

Speak without your bigoted mindset! How many times have Muslims been killed in the eastern part of the country? How times have they been provoked or attacked in the east? Why is it that they are the first to attack and kill? Why is it they are the first to defend their brethren for carrying out heinous and terrorist activities? Dad and Aunty of Boston Bombers are defending those terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by tbaba1234: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mintayo:

you are just shying away from the truth,you know he is saying the truth.

What truth? How many writers have been killed? How many anti-islam authors are milking gullible people?
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by rahamAllah: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
the_ripper2: What diffuse nonsense is dis.? By the way, the Boston bombers are Muslims.
Listen up you hatter, Islam will definatly oulive you just as it has successfully out-lived your forefather(deceased hatters like you). You may take it or leave it.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Gertynk: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
rahamAllah:
Listen up you hatter, Islam will definatly oulive you just as it has successfully out-lived your forefather(deceased hatters like you). You may take it or leave it.
repent my brother, think of a world after here, killers can never and will never make it and a life without christ is a waste. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by mobi5592: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
Muslims are funny people- they say 'islam is peace but if u deny they mob you'
a
@op, i want u you to read thru the fine lines of your posts and rebutal -
pamela posted a pic quoting how muslims maimed thousands of christians in d north, Can anyone of u muslims here deny that?
The recent bomb plast in kano, do you know how many people got fried?
In attacks after attacks in the north, can you deny that christians in the north are leaving in terror?
a
pamela 'might' have posted an internet pic to drive her message, but the fact remains that fundamental muslims in the north are murderers - dont shy away from the tru th my friends
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Isiri: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
I thank Allah and nairaland muslim for open my eyes if not I will still be in bondage of christianity.bye bye xtian,religion of lies,cheat and deceit.am proud muslim now,and will try to convert my family
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by mobi5592: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
@ op, You posted a pic of a boy whose hand is about being chopped off and u considered that horific because, according to you, some christian lied about it.
Ok. Fine.
I want you to ask yourself if the above is horific, how about the real amputating of hand.
To what degree do u think that's wrong
'who's casting d stone here?'
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by jmoore(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
The koran itself is filled with deceit. Infact Koran is a plagiarized book, copied the old testament in the bible and changed many facts to suit their ulterior motives

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by mobi5592: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
@ op, you'r e lamenting about how the pics on child marriage is all fabricated. That means deep inside you hate the act. But how dare you say islam is wrong to have allowed such loop holes
dont forget senator yerima that quoted quranic verses to defend his act/crime.
A
you sure know why more girls from the north suffers vvf?
B
this men get married to these girls at a very tender age. They ram these young girls hard with their massive stick to the point that their tender virgaina muscle culd not hold back urine, and the girls just smell awfully.
At this point, d men culd not take the stench any more...they divorce the girl for a fresh one.
Tel me this is not a crime against humanity
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Olayinkaoj(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
Isiri: I thank Allah and nairaland muslim for open my eyes if not I will still be in bondage of christianity.bye bye xtian,religion of lies,cheat and deceit.am proud muslim now,and will try to convert my family

I still dey laff. If you like turn to Muhamed. if you like continue to deceive yourself. its not all about religion, its about doing what God says. God says Jesus is His son and we should believe Him. And if you dont believe that statement, just try and know that you cant fight others on God's behalf to enter into the Kingdom but to believe in God and love your neighbour as your self and not killing others as Quran 9_vs 29-32 says
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by mobi5592: 12:03am On Apr 20, 2013
Mintayo:

i am not in for arguments,but when we have to go the length of lying just to make a point,then i will not be a part of that!

Its like your knowledge about this guy, Salman rushdie is 'small'!
Do you know that he was born a muslim?
That he became an atheist later on.(he was never a christain).
He was knighted based on His work in literature?
He married four wives(d guy still v a little of islam in him) and divorced all?
The book caused alot of 'atrocities',in the islamic countries that 10 of these countries ban his book and thousands of ppl were killed,bookshops burnt,by our muslim brothers,etc.
A 'fatwa' was place upon him by 'almighty' Ayhatollah-he should be killed by any muslim...even after Ayhatollah's death,the fatwa was not removed and the money placed on him was increased 3 times($2.2m,$2.3m and $3.3m).
I can go and on but the truth will still remain the truth,no matter how much we try to defend a lie!

Http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/salman-rushdie
A fatuwa was placed on him. If you muslims have truth in you, as you claim, placing fatuwa, is it not a call for murder?
Yet you're hell bent on claiming that a muslim cant kill a non muslim.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by TYtayo1: 12:04am On Apr 20, 2013
I'll try my best to be neutral. If you have witnessed your family members being murdered in a barbaric way, if you have seen the church youve known since childhood razed to the earth, if you have seen graduates being murdered while serving their nation because they went to church, if you have seen your best friend cry for her hospitalized mother who was shot in church last year... I can just go on, if you were such a person, nothing Islamic will make sense to you. Maybe you should use this forum to warn your people. Boko haram is not just the guns, Christians suffer discrimination in the north too so as long as these menace continues i guess people will continue to say bad thing about Islam.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by maclatunji: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2013
Olayinkaoj:

I still dey laff. If you like turn to Muhamed. if you like continue to deceive yourself. its not all about religion, its about doing what God says. God says Jesus is His son and we should believe Him. And if you dont believe that statement, just try and know that you cant fight others on God's behalf to enter into the Kingdom but to believe in God and love your neighbour as your self and not killing others as Quran 9_vs 29-32 says

Actually, God has told you categorically that he is not in the children-having business. It is you guys that insist on entering-spiritual 'one-chance'.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by mobi5592: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2013
ziccoit: Most of the anti-Islam crusaders in Nigeria are found among a group who are in the Eastern part of the South. This is a problem cause by lack of cultural integration and socialization. Most of them first seen a Muslim in youth corper posted to their village. As a Muslim I grew up with Christian neighbours and still have them among my top best friends. You can see now there is going to be a more mutual respect among the Muslims and Christians in the West where none is expected to exist in the East due to poor or lack of socialization.
There you display your ignorant or love for lie. I attended ESUT, in my five yrs in d university, a muslim was never harrased.
The yoruba and other muslim leaves in east peacfuly. The only time angry mobs attack the hausasa(not muslims) in the east is when they kill their people in the north.
Your idea on muslims and socialization makes me laf
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by mobi5592: 12:18am On Apr 20, 2013
ovo4u: Can someone tell the moderator to let me post picture here... I'm mad
Mod, file. Leave it.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by mobi5592: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: It is not allowed. Why would you want to?
So you wil kil me if i drew him
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by prettyprecy(f): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2013
Isiri: I thank Allah and nairaland muslim for open my eyes if not I will still be in bondage of christianity.bye bye xtian,religion of lies,cheat and deceit.am proud muslim now,and will try to convert my family
Lol! U r just a liar!
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by vislabraye(m): 12:38am On Apr 20, 2013

Goodluck to you. But remember Jesus is still the head of principalties.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by tbaba1234: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2013

Welcome to Islam, my brother.

Your priority now is to learn the basics. Send me an email : tbaba1234 at yahoo dot com.

As regards the family, make sure you learn enough to be able to present Islam I'm a coherent form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Islamic Views On Eating Snakes, Cats And Dogs. / It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.