Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,577 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn (18160 Views)

Dasuki Handcuffed Buhari to Rot In Prison For 2yrs In 1985, Its Payback time! / ICPC Uncovers Over N23bn Pension Funds ‘lost’ In 40 Bank Accounts / Yakubu Yusuf Rearrested Over Police Pension Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by bassette(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
all i can say is that this breaks my heart witnessing this sort of occurrence in a country we term as 'home'!...but its baffling to see that a judge that must have gone thru undergraduate school to mandatory law school to years of practice and qualification for positions only to preside over a matter like this and then give such childish and mud rubbing judgement so to speak! what a NIGERIA!!!
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by lola009: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Can u imagine how heartless they re? Oh was he given an option of 250k or 750? I saw 250k in the papers.
quote author=horlatunde]Dis Man ought to die by firing squared.
Let do little mathematical calculation of
hw much he stole.
With dat #23billion, and he decides to
spend #1million every day it will take
him 63years to finish d money... Let's
calculate
365days = 1year
365 days * 63years=22995days
22995 days * 1million per
day=22995000000(22billion nine
hundred and ninety-five million)
remaining 5million 4 his burial wen he
die.
So therefore, if he spends half a million
every day, it will take me 63years * 2 =
126year.
U can see hw devilish dis pple cud be.....
And u bail such a person with 750k
only dats ridiculous man.[/quote]
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by dothis91: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
God go punish this pple...some pple neva c waitin dem tak chop na, and this our leaders are up there embezzling money meant for those who av work tire,i just feel like crying embarassed 9ja is a worst country
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Sagamite(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
bassette: all i can say is that this breaks my heart witnessing this sort of occurrence in a country we term as 'home'!...but its baffling to see that a judge that must have gone thru undergraduate school to mandatory law school to years of practice and qualification for positions only to preside over a matter like this and then give such childish and mud rubbing judgement so to speak! what a NIGERIA!!!

Believe me, majority of Nigerians deserve these kinds of stories. Majority are fucktards with the brain of a toad that would pray for this kind of selfish heartless man.

See our Nigerian fucktards praying:

www.nairaland.com/1056780/nairaland-prayer-network-patience-jonathan/

That is why they deserve a moronic judge that would give a fine of N750 that the stolen funds would have acquired in interest under one month in a bank account.

Majority deserve their person leaders and person societies because they are mainly fucktards.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 01, 2013
A poor man steals goat and gets 5yrs jail sentence, Govt official admitted to stealing N27.2billion of public fund, and is given 2yrs jail sentence with an option fine of N750k.

The Corruption insanity in Nigeria has reached catastrophic proportions.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by chinkelly(m): 1:35am On Feb 01, 2013
U pple are just shouting because this happens 2 be the one u knw. Wat of the ones u don't knw. The money Bankole amassed while in office is by far more than this. Or let's even say, the senate president, Sam David Mark or wateva he is called. By now am sure senate president david mark would av up 2 a hundred billion dollars. Yes. Am quite sure. Wat about the governors. Nobody is checking them. Wat Ibori stole at the end of the day wud av been a childs play compared 2 wat Amaechi has 'gathered' by now.ibori didn't buy a jet while in office did he?ok. Some of our govnors are triillionaire alredy.we are doomed in this country, unless we start a revolution. And kill all these thieving bastards, literally!
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by oaroloye(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
Has anyone here read the DUNE Sci-Fi novel series, by Frank Herbert? It advanced my understanding of Politics by a QUANTUM LEAP!

An exercise like this, Herbert says, is just a CIRCUS to draw the attention of the "VAST UNWASHED" crowdn and IMPRESS them:

"(*THUMP!*) Hah! Got that one!"

Do you know what a "SHELL GAME" is?

You take three cups and put an *Ayo* Game Bean under one of them, and shuffle them around, until the punters are confused, and then make them bet on its location.

With this "Game," people are playing with their lives.
With this "Games," people bet their lives.

It could be that everything went down as we were told.

WHY should we believe that?

This Theatre is meant to make us KEEP LOOKING AT THAT EMPTY CUP.

"Keep your attention where I direct it!
Don't look over THERE, there isn't anything
Over There....!"

That is what is going on here.

What is the goal? What's the Endgame, then?

Herbert said, the intent is:

"TO DRAIN THEM."

It is not that the Foreigners this money need it themselves- what they NEED is for US NOT TO HAVE IT.

A poor man steals goat and gets 5yrs jail sentence, Govt
official admitted to stealing N27.2billion of public fund,
and is given 2yrs jail sentence with an option fine of
N750k.

This guy didn't steal A goat- it's like he stole EVERY goat in the country! Or have we GOT N31 thousand million worth of goats in the whole country?

No one in their Right Mind wants to fight THAT level of skulduggery- because it will be your own skul that will get dugged next!

Unfortunately, I don't use my right mind that much. My Left Mind has this OCD thing going for it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Character Commission grounded, operates with only one commissioner / Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government / US Chamber Of Commerce Invites Tinubu To Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell Sept 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.