Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (211996 Views)

My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Man Wey Dey Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Josphine4good: Flow your shit is smelling badly angry what did u eat

na beans and bread oh, the type wey lampard chop.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Josphine4good(f): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
Flow when are u going to update, please am waiting
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by mysticgal(f): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
sityn down and crosses her leg,and screams atop her voice. flow!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
As we walked back home from sch, Angom said, "e get one of my benue brother wey go celebrate him birthday tommorow oh, the guy na yahoo guy, him say na for Legendary bar him go celebrate am". "ehenn!! e get one day wey i go that bar go drink, e make sense oh, e fine wella, dem dey smoke weed for the back sef" I said. "correct!! We go reach there tommorow na" Ilorin added. As we continued walking, i saw a place where dirts were hipped, i removed the p'anties from my pocket and threw it away without any of my guys noticing.

We played table tennis as we got home. It seems i was the worst player amongst my friends because they kept winning me. While i was seated waiting for my turn to play, i tot of calling Omolade. I did call her and thanked her for the role she played in the returning of the money to my account. I told her i would like the both of us to talk physically, that i wanted to tell her something important, she told me to come to her house that she just came back from work and was seating alone outside.

I left my guys playing table tennis and headed straight to her house. Soon i was there, she was seating on a bench. I quickly joined her and said, "hey!! Angel, this isn't heaven, go back to heaven, thats the place for angels like u". She giggled and said, "thank u Ugo". I went straight to the point and told her how she was driving me crazy. All she told me was that she had a boyfriend. I told her that wasn't a problem, that i don't mind being her number 2 man. We talked about so many other things for like an hour as day was gradually turning to night. I glanced at my wrist watch, it was past 7.

I drew closer to her and placed my right hand on her both hands. I moved my right hand from her hands to her fresh l'aps, she didn't complain. I was moving my hands gradually upwards, yet she didn't complain but giggled. "abi she dey enjoy am?" i asked myself. I was almost getting to the "destination point" when her phone rang. I quickly removed my right hand and adjusted myself.

"which kin bad belle phone call be dis!!" i tot as she recieved her call speaking Yoruba.

"my boyfriend is coming here now" she said after recieving the call. I didn't believe her, i tot she wanted to scare me away, so i continued, this time gradually f'ondling her b'reast. It was dark so nobody could see us. I could tell she was enjoying it, because she never wanted me to stop. But she kept telling me her boyfriend was coming and i didn't listen. I tot she was joking, "ur boyfriend dey come nahim u allow me dey do all dis things for ur body ehnnn" i tot.

Now with my right hand f'ondling her b'reast and my left hand heading to the "destination point" in between her legs, i drew closer. My d'ick was as hard as a rock, "if ur boyfriend like make e come now, i no go leave u because u don dey shark me like ogogoro" i tot. I was almost at the "destination point" when a car head-lamp suddenly came shinning on us changing darkness to light "who be dis one wey dey shine us light na?" i almost shouted. I abruptly stopped what i was doing as it was obvious the person in the car had already seen us. Someone came out of the car and walked towards us. I focused my eyes to see the person. Omolade was shaking like a Jelly fish. As the person came closer i could now see his face clearly, the face was familiar....................... It was the guy on dreadlock that collected my Man u Jersey the other day. My jaw dropped when the guy asked Omolade "who is dis big f'ool?" "na ur papa be big f'ool" i almost said. I knew at that moment that i was in soup, real big soup. I was taking steps backwards, One step! Two steps!! Three steps! Four steps!! Untill i had gathered enough mementum and...................... I ran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by IZUKWU(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
Flow, u no well @ all
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
IZUKWU: Flow, u no well @ all

i no well na, i don kolo e remain to enter road
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Yungbitz(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
hahahahaha...u 4 wait na...lols...hussein flow on the run
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yungbitz: hahahahaha...u 4 wait na...lols...hussein flow on the run

bone oh! If usian bolt run with me for that kin situation ehn, him no go see my back.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 20, 2013
mysticgal: sityn down and crosses her leg,and screams atop her voice. flow!!!!
ni my gush!, see fresh laps but why d congo side come dark, *make i cover ds laps b4 flow or foxy go c am.* cos their eye too sharp sef
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Dariye(m): 3:02am On Feb 20, 2013
flow, u dey sleep?that dreadlock guy don dey knock ur door with 4 other guys o. Make u just wake up now escape thru window

...and remember to carry ur lappy follow body and no forget d charger, u fit they update on d run.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by FoxyRebirth(m): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2013
Damex333: ni my gush!, see fresh laps but why d congo side come dark, *make i cover ds laps b4 flow or foxy go c am.* cos their eye too sharp sef

You see wetin I dey talk when I tell you to stop to dey smoke igbo with me. Your head never reach to carry am, you don ever see black girl orisisi wey fair. Come, igbo smokers are liable to loss of memory.... Adjust to smoke 10 wraps per day cos that 20 wraps dey eff you up...
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2013
kelvin4love: while you have been in this forum,people all over the world are making good amount of money from the internet,you too can start making money free of charge only if you are ready to make money online here is the blog that contains the link@ http://expressinfomarket..com
NOTE:DONT PAY ME ANYTHING FOR THIS.

who be this one? U smoke weed? Have u made money urself?

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

You see wetin I dey talk when I tell you to stop to dey smoke igbo with me. Your head never reach to carry am, you don ever see black girl orisisi wey fair. Come, igbo smokers are liable to loss of memory.... Adjust to smoke 10 wraps per day cos that 20 wraps dey eff you up...

how u take know say her "orisisi" dey black? u don enter there before?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2013
flow1759:

how u take know say her "orisisi" dey black? u don enter there before?
help me ask am o, but d tin/place dark o.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Austinodark(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2013
This flow no go kill person with laff
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by aybaybay: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2013
this is sweet
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Josphine4good(f): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2013
I love your story and I love u wink
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by simplifier(f): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2013
Flow do this thing quick na angry
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by dayleke: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2013
Flow,
d gist just dey get beta with each update.
just try to dey update more often biko.... wink
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by dayleke: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2013
Flow,did you hear simplifier?
she said to do the thing quick...
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by dayleke: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2013
Josphine4good: I love your story and I love u wink

@Josphine4good,
d way u dey go na,u too go soon enter tory wey we dey read.
I don't see the end anytime soon..

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2013
I woke up the next morning blasting Tupac--"better days" from my sound system, i was sure that day would be "better" than the previous day, or so i tot.

It was a thursday; our CDS day, so we didn't go to sch. I prepared for CDS and left to the secretariat with my guys. I was a member of FRSC CDS group. After our Local government inspector had his usual 30minutes talk with us, our CDS President a.k.a Cadet in chief told us we would be going to do traffic control at Ilesa round about.

We all got to the round about and i was to control the traffic of a road that whoever was driving from my street to the round about would most definately follow.

"eeeh!! You hold on there, eeeh!! u move" i was giving command to road users. Just then, a Toyota Camry 2.2 was driving towards me at a high speed. I gave a sign for the car to stop, it didn't stop but moved towards my direction wanting to knock me down. As it came closer, i was trying to decide which way to fall; by my right or by my left. Either ways, i was going to die, but the right side was a better way to die because the car would not roll over my body after knocking me down. "is the driver of this car drunk?" i tot to myself.

The car screeched to a halt about 10cm from where i stood; very close. I died for 10 seconds and ressurected.

"are u crazy?" i shouted. "yeah!! Am crazy, crazy for u" the person driving said bringing her head out of the car for me to see. The person driving was Ireti, Ireti and her friend Ronke. "haba!!! Ireti what kind of expensive joke is this? U almost knocked me off", "common!!! I can't knock u off darling Ugo, i just wanted to scare u a bit" Ireti said as they both burst into laughter. I gave way for them and they drove off still laughing. "una wan kill me abi, una dey laf abi? If i die who go satisfy una for bed?" i said after they had gone.

I played table tennis with my guys for like and hour that evening. I was tired of being beaten in the game, so i went straight to my room to watch a black American movie, Ilorin soon joined me.

We watched the movie into the night. I prepared food, we ate and continued watching. When i suddenly had a big b'ang on my door.

"who be dat? U wan break the door?" Ilorin shouted. "if u no come open dis door, we go break am" a bass voice responded. My brain was sharp enough to know it was pay back time. It was the guy on dreadlock.

I tot of jumping through the window, but it was too late, as Ilorin had already opened the door. "wey that boy wey wan collect my babe? See am there, make una go show am pepper" the guy on dreadlocks ordered his friends. They dragged me like i was rag, "gba! Gba! Gbe! Gba! Gbo! Gbo!" they gave me hard punches. "bros make u no vex abeg i no know say na ur babe oh" i said as i saw blood dripped out of the corner of my mouth. "but i catch u as u wan arrange her for outside na, dis boy u too dey enter my trap oh, dis na the second time now, make una bring am make i burn him p'rick with this ligther" the ordered. His two friends dragged me to him and removed my trouser and boxers to reveal my D'ick. As he put on the lighter i saw green colour of fire coming out of the lighter in place of the usual yellow colour, or was it that my eyes were failing me considering the fact that i had been beaten to stupor? "dis ur p'rick big ooh" he said bringing the already on lighter closer to my D'ick................................ Ilorin stood up from where he was lying facing the floor and said, "eyeh brodas!! Omo blue!! make una forgive am, him no go do am again, abeg, abeg, him na my padi". They must have recognised him as the guy that pleaded on my behalf the other day. "na ur padi ehn, warn am oh, warn am make him no come near my babe oh, if not, next time we go use him p'rick do suya" the dreadlock guy said as his friends freed me. I was saved by the bell. I almost lost my most precious d'ick. Ilorin saved me, for the second time.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2013
Josphine4good: I love your story and I love u wink

i love u too, how e go be na? wink
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2013
simplifier: Flow do this thing quick na angry

i go do quick, but na now d thing begin sweet me oh, u say make i comot am? tongue
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Sapphire86(f): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2013
I like Ilorin! He didn't enable stupidity; he let u get ur ass beat well till it reachin breaking point.
Nice story
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by sabreena289(f): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2013
hahaha....vry funny walahi love ya story
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by simplifier(f): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2013
flow1759:

i go do quick, but na now d thing begin sweet me oh, u say make i comot am? tongue
shocked shocked
Naughty u.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2013
flow1759:

do fast and commot jawe,
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by buskeske: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2013
Ilorin na badt guy sha, he allowed them beat you wella
Wella before begging for you. Flow ur own sef
Too much but I love you like that sha.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by bibelo: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ilorin na correct guy jare, him let flow chop beating small to reprogramme him medula to stop getting into trouble.Na d 2nd time u go enta yawa wen ilorin dey around you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.