Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (211616 Views)

My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Man Wey Dey Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by olatunji390(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
INTERESTING. Kudos to the man that FLOW properly. I gbadun ur work.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by XtarShalom(f): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Flow na wa 2 u ooo, why ur mouth come dey draw like person wey chop akro soup...u deserve beating........nice one
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by whyse(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Abeg all aro mates wey dey here make una caution unaself, dis thread no b for baggas abeg, its for all....Unto say one of una broda dey cap im experience for here no mean sae na una get d thread....Abeg small small oooo....Flow u ar d man.jorrrr...letz go dere....And to all rugged elebe....F.s
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by fati4mumcy: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
flow nothing does u keep on flowing
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by fati4mumcy: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
flow nothing does u keep on flowing ;Dflow nothing does u keep on flowing
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Heymus(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hilarious! Breathtaking! Thumbs up man!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by haryomikun(m): 1:15am On Mar 06, 2015
flow1759:
The old looking Blue angels hotel was very colourful that evening, with beautiful ladies walking to and fro, i noticed practically all of them were putting on Blue clothes. Some young men were also there but they weren't putting on blue.

Just then, i saw someone. I saw Tobi; Omolade's boyfriend or rather Omolade's ex-boyfriend with someone that looked like Ronke; Ireti's friend. Yes, it was Ronke. They were walking hand in hand like lovers.

"abi Tobi nahim be Ronke sugar boy? Chai!! So na Tobi dey chop dis sweet Ronke" i said to myself. I waved at Ronke, and she waved back. On seeing that, Tobi gave me a "u wan die abi?" look, while i gave him a "bros, na u be chairman oh" look in return. He was asking Ronke something, i guess was: "do u know that big headed boy?" as they walked upstairs. I looked away to prevent my eyes from seeing the dreadful face of Tobi any further.

I called Ireti to inform her i was around, she told me to come and meet her in the famous room 17.

As i walked down, i saw a lady fumbling with opening the door to a room while her lover was kissing her in the neck. This lady was also on blue. "why all dis women wear blue today na, dem dey do party?" i tot as i knocked at room 17.

"come in Ugo" Ireti said from inside. At that instant my d'ick stood at attention, i just couldn't tell why. "bros, behave urself na, i know say u get work to do, but just behave for now, when work wan start u go stand" i said to my d'ick.

I opened the door and walked in with my d'ick still hard.

The first thing Ireti saw as i came in was my bulged d'ick. She grabbed me instantly and unclothed me.

I had strength to perform, i couldn't tell why. I f~ucked the living daylight out of her and she moaned loudly. "abi na the Monkey tail wey i drink?" i asked myself as i rammed into her from behind to begin the "fourth round".

Ireti gave me money, i weighed the pile of money with my hand and assumed it soundn't be less than 30k.

I asked Ireti why all the ladies were putting on blue, and she said, "u see Ugo, i knew i would definately tell u dis someday, well, that day is today, ehnnnn, Blue angels is the name of our female club, it is not a cult but a club for divorcee and widows." she pulsed for a while and continued, "we gather, not to harm anyone, but to help ourselves, those of us that needs sugar boys, they get hooked up by others". "ok, i can see where the name of this hotel was coined from" i said. "yeah, Ronke; the owner of this hotel is our president, and i am her vice, we meet here every Tuesday, that is today, our colour is blue" she added.

Hmmm Flow she probably lied to you about the Blue angels stuff. Blue angels is the female branch of the eiye confratenity. Just like the 'aloress' is the female branch of the 'alora sealords' . Ireti and Ronke probably might have been alumni of the blue angels sha
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Toyade888(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
flow1759:
"meet my friend An........, Victor" i almost introduced Victor as Angom to Ireti, after he had warned me severely. "Victor, its a pleasure meeting u" Ireti said giving him a handshake. We were hanging out at Captain cook that evening.

Well, i would not say Angom is the kind of handsome guy every sugar mummy dreamt of, but, "him fine small sha", "dat kin Desmond Elliot type na", black hunk.

"let me call my friend Funke to come meet us here" Ireti said "okay" i responded. Althrough while we waited for Funke, Ireti was Admiring Angom, "Abi dis one don dey like Angom? If she like, make she like am na, Agom fit fine pass me small, but i sabi Bleep pass am sha" i tot.

"Here she comes!!!" Ireti said gesturing at the door. I was dissappointed at what i saw.

"na dat old woman?" i almost asked. I was praying in my mind that it shouldn't be the old woman, but a young lady walking behind her.

My prayer wasn't answered, it was her.

As Ireti was Introducing Angom to Funke, i almost laughed when i saw the look on Angom's face, it read: "Flow i go kill u for house today, see the kin old woman wey u go give me". One thing was sure, i never made the choice, Ireti did.

"nawa oh!!! Wetin dis kin old woman dey find for young blood sef? She no know say she don old, if my grandMama senior dis one, e go be small" i tot as i watched Angom and his "newly found love" walked hand in hand to where she parked her car outside.

I and Ireti soon joined them outside. I almost shouted in surprise when i saw the kind of car Funke came with; Hummer 2.

Funke told us they were both going straight to Blue angels Hotel. "omo eeeh!! My guy Angom don hamma oh, the woman old but she get money wella, see d kin car wey she dey drive, make Angom satisfy her for bed oh" i tot as they drove off.

I was sure Angom would satisfy her, because like he always said: "i dey score for their net like Drogba". I was sure he would score so many goals in Funke's net, but what i wasn't sure of was if those goals could fetch him money.

GUY U THEY TRY O I GBADUN UR STORY WELLA MORE WEEDS TO UR MOUTH ND MORE UDEME TO UR STOMACH ND MORE T..OTO TO YOUR DICK

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by silverdam(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oh my, I love this story... Can't believe I read it to the last page.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Steezz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nice story flow! Weldone.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by grooga(m): 2:54am On Jan 18, 2016
Floweyto..... u bad gan.
Nice story, full of humour. I bet you can write a good story that involves fictitious characters. Unlike most of your fellow writers whose stories begins and ends with personal experience.
Keep the good work going, kudos and remain blessed.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
grooga:
Floweyto..... u bad gan.
Nice story, full of humour. I bet you can write a good story that involves fictitious characters. Unlike most of your fellow writers whose stories begins and ends with personal experience.
Keep the good work going, kudos and remain blessed.

God bless you
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Yellowson(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dansun come read this oh
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Yellowson(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nice story just through with it
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Yellowson(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dani4tech
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Dani4tech(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yellowson:
Dani4tech
cool #teamIGb0BoysWeyLikeYoruba
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Enaorosammyiq19(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2016
tongue :Pflow u would hav give birth to a child by nw ooo :Pflow u would hav give birth to a child by nw ooo . I Rili enjoy ur story ooo u make me laugh u away make my day anytime I read ur story . nice 1
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Holakizzo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
wow i finally got to the of this... To be sincere and candid with you (flow) you are, like seriously you always make me smile and also laugh in a crazy .. Well anyway thumbs up to you .. More grease to your elbow
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Tgold1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
ROYH, MrLemuel, TheBlessedMan, SmartestPopQueen, Princedami, Xamilola, AOB1, Fikfakmuel, PamelB

This Tori Don Tey, But Come and see first ooo
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by TheBlessedMAN: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tgold1:
ROYH, MrLemuel, TheBlessedMan, SmartestPopQueen, Princedami, Xamilola, AOB1, Fikfakmuel, PamelB

i don show... Abeg Op kwantinu, in smartestpopqueen's voice.. 'i app the mate that called me here' grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:46am On Sep 09, 2016
Tgold1:

right here sir... Thanks for the I.V. ride on Op

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by pharteemerh(f): 5:49am On Sep 10, 2016
Flow the badt guy...nice story eh...devil beans chaiiiii
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by dhesire(m): 5:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Flow is on point, I served in Ilesa too and mhen! Lots of story to tell.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nkysuccess(f): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wow Flow I really enjoyed your story, keep it up
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Kirgyakos(m): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Any time any day i go vote 4 flow...!
Nairaland's best story teller of all time. My guy u be "Gandoki."
I just hope say diz ya talent d fetch u moni oh!

U too much!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Generalwoodz(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2019
Still I flow
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by ghettochild(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Flow you get mouth....you too tight Bro.....I was born and raised in Ile-Ife but Ilesa is my home town....o boy you just dey popo my people anyhow.....your head dey there Bro......carry go nothing do you....I have been following your story since it started...I just decided to make comment....Which University did you attend.....I was a Corper in 2011 and my set was the first to receive the new alawee 19,500..govt even paid us arrears.....BUT YOU CAN'T CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THIS OOOOO....YOU GAT'S CHANGE BRO...Best of Luck.
Me too.. I served in nsukka
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kirgyakos:
Any time any day i go vote 4 flow...!
Nairaland's best story teller of all time. My guy u be "Gandoki."
I just hope say diz ya talent d fetch u moni oh!

U too much!

I hope so too. But am working on earning with writing.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Born2winnx: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Still I flow

Respect
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 6:03am On Mar 09, 2022
08032607611 is my number if you need me for any writing job

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.