Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (211654 Views)

My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Man Wey Dey Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
deji47: flow1759 thanks for a wonderful story. My days of coded laughing(may dem no 4 think say i don madt) at end. Thanks, God bless u abundantly. Amen.
Me too Bro......na so so laugh I dey laugh for office sotey some officers come dey ask me what really is the matter.......I had to confess and tell them all about your story....I have told many people about nairaland...the best FORUM in the whole world.......Thumbs up General Flow..your head break pieces for there..ori e o foka sibe......More power to your elbow Bro......God be with you over there my Brother....If you wouldn't mind, I want you to tell us where you are residing and working now....me I dey DHQ Abuja......Success Bro.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by idriis: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2013
Nice flow, keep rockin' cool
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by sleekicon(f): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Omg..Flow lyk for real..dis is non-fiction shocked
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Jakemond(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nicely done my friend..you need to finish the story though.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Jakemond(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by ConcernMan: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
PRAISE THE LORD...... I FINALLY GOT TO PAGES 36. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR THIS FOR A VERY LONG TIME. FLOWWWWWWWWWW YOU TOO MUCH BRO. I SERIOUSLY FEEL YOUR WRITING SKILLS. CONGRAT BRO.. I KNOW YOU WILL BE THE NEXT CHINUA ACHEBE AND WOLE SOYINKA
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Jumizie13(f): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
flow1759: Any body wey no know wetin devil beans be, dat means that person no grow for ghetto, so una dey form ajebutter, abi?. Devil beans wey we dey put for people wey dey fight body during break time for primary sch.;-) where all the Barracks boys wey dey here oh!!! make una come yan dem wetin devil beans be oh.B-)B-)B-)

the yoruba name be ¤WEREPE¤
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 15, 2013
Welldone Flow...such a fascinating story but may I asked is it a work of fiction or real life?

As a person born and breed in Ilesa I find the story hard to believe though some details therein are true to some extent.

Who is Ireti, I mean where is her shop located? I am interested in knowing her.

And I never heard of Blue Angel, does it really exist?

Overall, a very entertaining story...
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Bolt2011(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
Nice one Flow. I read all through

Signed
Bolt2011
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by BeautyJacobs: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
cheesy u make me laugh nd 4get my worries; even my neighbour dey carry face say i don 2 laugh 2day. Its nice nd creative; even if na lie, e sweet jor
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by BeautyJacobs: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
angry as a BBB, u no suppose 2 dey cap lke dat. Ur anchorage no strong. Dem cut ur tail self?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by BeautyJacobs: 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
tongue na dami send d rat, use ur head
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 12:02am On Apr 19, 2013
Beauty Jacobs: cheesy u make me laugh nd 4get my worries; even my neighbour dey carry face say i don 2 laugh 2day. Its nice nd creative; even if na lie, e sweet jor

must u say that? Na lie, says who? Am sharing my bitter experience and you call it lie?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2013
kingphemy: Welldone Flow...such a fascinating story but may I asked is it a work of fiction or real life?

As a person born and breed in Ilesa I find the story hard to believe though some details therein are true to some extent.

Who is Ireti, I mean where is her shop located? I am interested in knowing her.

And I never heard of Blue Angel, does it really exist?

Overall, a very entertaining story...

But u have heard of Captain crook and so many other places i mentioned like Isokun?

That goes to tell you that i altered names of some places because you never can tell who is reading. Thats how i do my writing, i don't use names the way they appear in reality.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 12:12am On Apr 19, 2013
Beauty Jacobs: angry as a BBB, u no suppose 2 dey cap lke dat. Ur anchorage no strong. Dem cut ur tail self?

Beauty Jacobs or whatever ur name is. What are u saying? U smoke Igboh?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
flow1759:

But u have heard of Captain crook and so many other places i mentioned like Isokun?

That goes to tell you that i altered names of some places because you never can tell who is reading. Thats how i do my writing, i don't use names the way they appear in reality.

SO this aint fiction.

Yes I knew Isokun and Captain Cook.

Still I will like to know Blue Angel, I mean the real name.

Am presently in the town now.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by agidaizzy(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2013
Now it was time; the time we were all waiting for. Time to have a taste of the "tantalizing" dried Cow s'hit, so i tot.

Angom took the smallest wrap, "bad boy, u wey u don smoke Cow S'hit before, u carry the small one abi? So that me and Ilorin go run mad abi?" I tot, as i quickly grabbed the smaller leaving Ilorin with a Jumbo that was as huge as the combination of that of Me and Angom.

Angom started first, and he beckoned on us to start smoking ours. Angom puffed, and a huge smoke clouded the room. I saw that Angom was enjoying it so i took my first drag in.

"yeeeeeeeh!!, pepper dey dis thing oh" i cried out. "nahim make am make sense na" Angom said. Just then, i saw that Ilorin had gone half way through his Jumbo, "dis Ilorin get mind oh, see as him don almost finish him own, abi the thing no dey high am?" i tot, not knowing i was wrong.

I couldn't smoke half of my wrap, i was already seeing stars, what i was seeing looked more like birds than stars. Suddenly Ilorin yelled, "yeeeeeeh!! Flow see fire for your head oh", "where the fire?" i asked touching my head, "see am na, e go burn enter ur face oh" Ilorin said pointing at my head. "u don dey kolo oh, i dey talk say plenty bird dey fly for dis room, u dey talk say fire dey my head" i responded. I stood up chasing the imaginary birds. Angom was laughing beyond control, "mumu, u dey laf abi, u no go stand up make we catch all this plenty bird wey dey fly for ur room?" i said. He continued laughing, it seemed to me that he was normal with the way he was laughing at me and Ilorin.

I suddenly saw Ilorin unclothing himself to n'a'kedness, "dis one don mad oh, make una hold am make him no enter road oh" i said, not knowing my madness was more than Ilorin's. "Sammy oh!! Kelvin oh!! Sammy oh!! Make una bring water oh!! Flow and Ilorin don mad oh!!" Angom shouted.

And...................................... The last thing i remembered was that a bucket of water was poured on my head and i fell to the ground.[/quote] ewooooo, tears running down my eyes, i don die 4 laff, my sista dey rum come c wetin dey do me ooo
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Artistree: 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
I believed ur story until I read d part abt Jehovah's Witness...u told a VERY fat lie dere.
1. Jehovah's witnesses dnt go 2 preach ALONE, dey're paired.
2. Dey are always DECENTLY dressed wen preachn(no tight-fittin dresses)
3. They carry bags, NOT bible-in-hand.
4. Jehovah's witnesses WON'T spend 40 mins @ ur door 4d 1st time &
5. Dey WON'T pray wt u wen dey preach(except on home bible study)
So it's eida ur WHOLE "true-life story" is a LIE, or u lied abt dat part & am disappointed.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
Artistree: I believed ur story until I read d part abt Jehovah's Witness...u told a VERY fat lie dere.
So it's eida ur WHOLE "true-life story" is a LIE, or u lied abt dat part & am disappointed.
cos u ar a witness, u don't av to b disappointed, MOST TIME IN NAIRALAND U READ AND PASS
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by adewealth027(f): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2013
I so much enjoyed this story.....................kip it up flowey grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Tgold1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
Artistree: I believed ur story until I read d part abt Jehovah's Witness...u told a VERY fat lie dere.

Guy cum i get one broz wey be say Jehovah witness been come im house he runs d gurl and Bleep am, and anytime he wan fufil him sexual desire he go cal am and Bleep even if d gul dey on her ministerial mission
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by chioma134: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
@Flow,thanks for entertaining me today. Finished this story in less than one day. More grease to your elbows.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by backtop(f): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
Haahaahahahahaahahahaahha u don kill •̸Ϟ ̷̷̴̐͠€ ooooooo, see watin rats do u, u sure say those ur babes No be them turn into rats? Flow more my man.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2013
flow1759:

no be she want make dem shine her congo? Abi person go put bush meat for ur mouth and u no go chop?

In as much as I enjoy this ur tori and try to look past ur weed smoking and being a cult guy, you demystified yourself by sleeping with a small girl.

You are the elder; you should have known better. Sleeping with her equals abuse of authority given to you by her parents, school and the government.

Correct men no dey fall for girls like that: come be virginal one sef! Mtcheew, u fall hand for that side abeg.

Na u type dem go use girl set trap for.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Melancholy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Really, it not easy to put one's past into writing that will fascinates and engrossed people so much to read.Even the angels will be waiting for those funny parts of ur life to watch on judgement day.WORTH A COMIC RELIEF!!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by lukfame(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2013
Great job flow baba..rily loved it
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Eniqurl(f): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Uhmm finally! Finally!! Ah don finish dz story, ah rilli enjoyd it a lot oh nd ah mst sae ur a vewi qud writer. More ink tu ur pen.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by onose01(f): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
I bumped into dis page few days go and I just finished reading the whole story, though i neva commented all diz while. U are gifted in writing. Each episode made me laugh out loud like i was going mad.
Great job flow. More ink to ur pen.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by eaglevirus: 2:35am On Oct 11, 2013
Took me two days on my night shift to complete the story. Flow u taite die ,taekwon.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by kenneyyice(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2013
Flow flow flow nah wah 4 u ooo. Omo i dey feel u die. Infact abeg write n publish dis book nah or even self act flim wit am
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by olatunji390(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
INTERESTING. Kudos to the man that flow properly. I gbadun u. Keep it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.