Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (23376 Views)

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2013
Ooouuch!

1 Like

Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2013
sulaimon99: ya ALLAH ,pls guide us

Guide you to where Are you the tanker driver

1 Like

Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by aryzgreat: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2013
This is not a case of bad road, d bridge is a new bridge with two lanes each lane can contain 3 vehicles. But RCC has a hand in this, cos they blocked one of the lane making motorists to use a single lane for vehicles coming from both direction. If the other lane was opened, d worst is for the trailer to either hit d median and stop or hit the bridge kelb. Now 18 lives has been wasted and its all about blame game. RIP to d dead. Very unfortunate and avoidable deaths.
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by ufumes(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2013
I learnt that the petrol tanker failed break and rammed into a fully loaded tracas bus, crushing every of its occupant to death.
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Syncan(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2013
Mr. Globe:

^
very pathetic. He must be Elrufai

@topic so sad. [b]Who knows the condition of the road [/b]or the tanker driver. any overspeeding? same Enugu Onitsha expressway that has been taking centuries to fix. RIP to the dead.

I was a little disappointed in the above (bold letters),I had thought your constant attack on the governor was from facts on ground, now i know better. However i agree with you on one point though...that the dead RIP.
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by oboy3(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2013
okpara ugo: Onitsha, comparable to Lagos in Agberoo lifestyle...

I just dislike that town for riotous and rowdy living. Smh
if you can't say R.i.p to the dead just stfu,who told you that Nkpor is Onitsha?
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by bigtt76(f): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2013
Yet another MOFO! Instead of helping in the rescue of the injured and reservation of the dead's dignity, you're busy taking pictures of accident. So what do we do about it? Mods please take picture off frontpage! Its immoral.
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by haro2gbasky(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2013
Hmmm datt wooow
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by ChyV(f): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2013
Osama10: People need to be more careful on the roads even though we know they very bad. shocked shocked shocked

the road in quote is nt bad at all. It might be all des one way driving
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:43am On Jan 29, 2013
The culprit would either be failed breaks; a sleepy, drunk or drugged driver; or reckless overspeeding. Anyhow you look at it, certain thugs people and their beaten-up unserviced vehicles shouldn't be allowed on the road, and there should be a heavy penalty for contravening any traffic/safety laws to send home the message.

Imagine the lifes lost and ruined!....those dead are peoples loved ones and bread winners, but nobody would give a fuc/k about their welfare.

RIP!
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2013
Sam Milla: That recently completed flyover is smooth and the road is wide. What could have caused that?
RIP to the dead.

You just answered the question.
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by potterpeters(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2013
R I P to the dead
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by chibyboy(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2013
what a sad story
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by freecocoa(f): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2013
Holy Jesus!

Kai lord have mercy on your people sad

RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.

Sad sad so sad sad
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2013
Naija why is it bad news everytime
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by lexxwiz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
Jesus wept... Poor HSC.. Hazards everywhr, No risk assessment, Poor maintenance culture, Vehicles not properly checked, no pedestrian, poor government, failed nation, frustrated society.. Need i mention more This is always going to b d case if we do not stand up and say No... How long? How many more? There's never a right time, THE TIME IS NOW!
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by geovanni24(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
just dont know why peter obi has refused to ban the activities of motor cyclist. to me it poses a threat to humanity especially our country,that lacks security consciousness.
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by MadCow1: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
shocked
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Chuksgeo: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oh my God, save us and RIP to the dead
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by kingdomoil: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
may the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Zi: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Guys, my aunt was involved in that accident. She just died! cry cry
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Zi: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
RIP Anuty Chioma. God pls grant Uncle Ali, Oluebube and Victor the heart to absorb this shock. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Buchianom(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
May their souls RIP!
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by jeniud: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
Accident @nkpor so fatal like 30 pipo die RIP

Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by mega360: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
Resquicat in pace!
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Okukk(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
may the soul of those that lost their lives RIP
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Omen100(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
but I passed through that bridge last week naaaaaa, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
the bridge is not that sloppy that when a truck a break fails it will crashed into a another vehicle and killed its passengers
when we add the 30 lives lost to the 50 something yet to identified bodies found in that river in the same Anambra state, one will begin to wonder " what is the truth description of human lives" angry angry angry

rest in peace cry cry cry

Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Malawian(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
why are trailers and tankers taking the bridge? isnt there a route on the level surface for them?
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Emmanueledu(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
OMG!wots happening in Anambra,it was bodies floating at Amesi river!now this terrific accident....God save your children
Re: Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Edunwa302(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hmmm too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers / Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years / I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.