Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? (4221 Views)

Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love / The Dark Twisted Love Zone: A True Story That Will Make You Cry "I Waited" / True Meaning Of St. Valentine's Day: Don't Get It Twisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by HARDDON: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2013
Heated Discussion on BBM group! And the ladies are all out and against us! Somborry help !

Men!!!
So complicated,
So much like children
So confusing
So hard to please
If u try to please them,
u are cheap
If you don't,you are playing hard to get
If you listen when they talk,you are daft
If you don't you are too difficult to handle
If you give in to their ideas,they call u loyalist and take you for granted
If you bring your own ideas,
They call you domineering
If you show them you love them
You are too emotional
If you don't show it,you don't love them
If you dress sexy,you are attracting other men
If you don't,you are awkward
If you cook and wash their cloths ,you are desperate
If you don't,you are not a wife material
If you go to club,you are too exposed
If you don't,you are naive
If you are beautiful,you can't stay with one man
If you are ugly,you are not up to standard
If you are independent,you are chasing men away
If you are not independent,you are liability
If you try to satisfy them in bed,you are sex addict
If you don't,you are making sex boring
If you ask for money
You are too demanding
If you don't,they will say you want to show you're a good girl

Guys are we really dis twisted?

Ladies, don't ενεη try robbing it in. Why dis tot lane naw?

2 Likes

Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2013
Yes..ur nt önly twisted bt confusd,greedy,selfish n most of al wicked.
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2013
Yes..ur nt önly twisted bt confusd,greedy,selfish n most of al wicked. undecided

2 Likes

Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by gprincess1(f): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2013
Twisted nd annoying!!!
+Big liars undecided
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by HARDDON: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2013
kimberluge: Yes..ur nt önly twisted bt confusd,greedy,selfish n most of al wicked. undecided

Ol boy .... and dere goes more tongue lashing .

Hey now? Ʊ still have to marry oηε someday?

Ʊ aint gono stay single are Ʊ ? Maybe she's hooked up already?

Hear dis ladies, we stil got gud men out there. We all cudnt ß same and Ʊ can't deny ∂at
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2013
kimberluge: Yes..ur nt önly twisted bt confusd,greedy,selfish n most of al wicked. undecided

I couldn't agree less
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2013
HARDDON:

we stil got gud men out there. We all cudnt ß same and Ʊ can't deny ∂at
True too!

1 Like

Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by HARDDON: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2013
gprincess1: Twisted nd annoying!!!
+Big liars undecided

who is more twisted actually? Women that Saч YES but means NO, NO means TRY HARDER and MAYBE means NO?

Or men that tell Ʊ NO and daz it?

Women can ß annoying too. And we all have settled the fact that Ʊ guys Tell more LIES in your life time . Xpecially d beautiful ones .

Come @ ♏ԑ ωiƒ more cogent points puleez

1 Like

Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by sexybash(f): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2013
i use to have the same notion until i met some special, he treats me like no any other man has ever done,

he sends me credit like mad ,i now know and belive there is love until den keep searching and never give up hope grin smiley it might not come through the right route but like the calmness of the seas in the ocean you will find true inner peace your soul always quested for.

1 Like

Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2013
sexybash:
he sends me credit like mad
All you said, i concur except this! If a man satisfies you materially; its not necessarily love, he is doing it because he has the money!
@Topic; Both sexes are twisted but Men are super-twisted. Frustrating set of Homo Sapien!
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by sexybash(f): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2013
AJJ:
All you said i concur except this! If a man satisfies you materially; its not necessarily love, he is doing it because he has the money!
@Topic; Both sexes are twisted but Men are super-twisted. Faustrating set of Homo Sapien!
remember there is no loving without giving?
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Walexz02(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2013
gprincess1: Twisted nd annoying!!!
+Big liars undecided
Wtz up gurl! Hw are u doing?
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2013
Though the idea of love to me is nada! K! Let me pretend there is Love- So the act of giving is entangled with love. Hmmmmm! Well, i hope its not material things alone. Giving your care,time, prayers also matters.
Sexybash, i wish you well in your lovelife!
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by gprincess1(f): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2013
[quote author=HARDDON]

who is more twisted actually? Women that Saч YES but means NO, NO means TRY HARDER and MAYBE means NO?

Or men that tell Ʊ NO and daz it?

Women can ß annoying too. And we all have settled the fact that Ʊ guys Tell more LIES in your life time . Xpecially d beautiful ones .

Come @ ♏ԑ ωiƒ more cogent points puleez
Its true ladies are twisted buh i fink "complicated" is da mst appropiate word nd daz basically d way our emotions are created..Buh 4 guyz wah excuse

1 Like

Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by honeeyplum(f): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2013
Wow....ladies r really vexed ooo but I tink it takes 1man to change U̶̲̥̅̊Я opinion...am wit a guy now n ve never had it dis good so guess not all men r twisted
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Caracta(f): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2013
To each his own

1 Like

Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Caracta(f): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2013
We are all twisted...men and women. The truth is you can't please everybody. Human wants are unlimited and people are different too, with different choices.

1 Like

Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by gprincess1(f): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2013
excuse av dey got oda dan deir babaric attitude nd ego
I fink mst guyz take delight in hurting galz nd den dey blame galz by sayin we only afta "cash"
Dere aint any human dat doesnt lyk moni nd i fink guyz lyk moni more coz d % of doz involvin in rituals is higher in da masculine gender..
We dnt nid 2 blame galz abh bn twisted nd moni luvin coz naturally a gal's lyf is more expensive nd God av said @ d beginin of creation dat "d man sud be da 1 2 work nd provide 4 d woman"!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Caracta(f): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2013
^^^
Oh my eyes...i can't read this.

1 Like

Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by gprincess1(f): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2013
Walexz02:
Wtz up gurl! Hw are u doing?
Am ok,u grin
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Walexz02(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
gprincess1: excuse av dey got oda dan deir babaric attitude nd ego
I fink mst guyz take delight in hurting galz nd den dey blame galz by sayin we only afta "cash"
Dere aint any human dat doesnt lyk moni nd i fink guyz lyk moni more coz d % of doz involvin in rituals is higher in da masculine gender..
We dnt nid 2 blame galz abh bn twisted nd moni luvin coz naturally a gal's lyf is more expensive nd God av said @ d beginin of creation dat "d man sud be da 1 2 work nd provide 4 d woman"!!! tongue
he he he!!! Lwkmd! @ bolded... So, You guyz already knew dis abi? And u want equall rights as well abi?

1 Like

Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Walexz02(m): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
gprincess1:
Am ok,u grin
Cool babe, u just found this place righ?
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by gprincess1(f): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
honeeyplum: Wow....ladies r really vexed ooo but I tink it takes 1man to change U̶̲̥̅̊Я opinion...am wit a guy now n ve never had it dis good so guess not all men r twisted
Av gat an amazing boifrnd buh dat doesnt change d fact dat we av 2 call a spade,a spade!!!
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by gprincess1(f): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
Walexz02:
he he he!!! Lwkmd! @ bolded... So, You guyz already knew dis abi? And u want equall rights as well abi?
y nt
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by gprincess1(f): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Walexz02:
Cool babe, u just found this place righ?
well,yes............
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by adahib: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
I think we should put things in perspective. no lady has two opposite attributes at once.a particular guy wont call the same girl both demanding and not demanding,he wont think the same girl loves him too much and too little,he wont call the same girl both naive and exposed,etc,etc. so what is the confusion there? you can't bring the summation of complaints from a thousand different men to create a single man,no. a particular guy may complain about one aspect of a lady but embraces another facet of her. personally,i cant stand girls who are always in one outing or the other,one club or the other,but you wont catch me complaining about a girl being too exposed and being too naive because such cant be found in the same girl.like i asked before,what is the "being twisted " about?
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by HARDDON: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
sexybash:
i use to have the same notion until i met some special, he treats me like no any other man has ever done,

he sends me credit like mad ,i now know and belive there is love until den keep searching and never give up hope grin smiley it might not come through the right route but like the calmness of the seas in the ocean you will find true inner peace your soul always quested for.

and you are just lapping it all up i suppose? and not reciprocating.

you nid not contest dis,from you flow,i can infer, itz just the way iriz.

ever asked yourself whatz gono be when the recharge stops flowing?

yea i know, you give wen you are in love, that is not what really matters.
what counts is your ability to somewhat show dem you kare too. and not just be on the recieving end.

you aint a buyable commodity are you?

1 Like

Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by HARDDON: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
AJJ:
All you said, i concur except this! If a man satisfies you materially; its not necessarily love, he is doing it because he has the money!
@Topic; Both sexes are twisted but Men are super-twisted. Frustrating set of Homo Sapien!

if he satisfies her materially, three tins are involved:

you've mentioned one

secondly, he's just trying to buy her into the plain of no logical return.

lastly, he meant just truly love ha.

huh? @ your last line
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
sexybash:

he sends me credit like mad
Chineke! No wonder the rest of us non-senders of credit have been generally called all sorts of names. Shior.
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
gprincess1: excuse av dey got oda dan deir babaric attitude nd ego
You say this;
gprincess1:
Av gat an amazing boifrnd buh dat doesnt change d fact dat we av 2 call a spade,a spade!!!
And continue with this; and you truly honestly expect men to take you seriously? Chris Rock has nothing on you I swear.
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by sexybash(f): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
HARDDON:

and you are just lapping it all up i suppose? and not reciprocating.

you nid not contest dis,from you flow,i can infer, itz just the way iriz.

ever asked yourself whatz gono be when the recharge stops flowing?

yea i know, you give wen you are in love, that is not what really matters.
what counts is your ability to somewhat show dem you kare too. and not just be on the recieving end.

you aint a buyable commodity are you?

every woman is buyable it depends on the cash involve (quote me anywhere)
i want you to know dat i love this person beyond recharge cards if you may know call this person at least 40 minutes perday eti-airtel on grin i went to spend holiday with this person flying to and fro at my own cost, tell me how many naija girls do that ,the recharge card is just buy the side most times i collect it just for the fun, when you guyz generalize women i laugh so hard cos am so sure i came from another planet? i love this person because we reason at the same speed, the understanding is perfect
Re: MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? by sexybash(f): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
HARDDON:

if he satisfies her materially, three tins are involved:

you've mentioned one

secondly, he's just trying to buy her into the plain of no logical return.

lastly, he meant just truly love ha.

huh? @ your last line
so what else will i want from a man he satisfies me materially, emotionally, financially and sexually wot more can i ask for? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? / 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You / Couple Spotted Having Sex In City Centre In Full View Of Passersby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.