Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? (4224 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Can you marry an unemployed lady or a lady who wants to be a house wife (stay at home mum) ??
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Kondomatic(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Amtaken goan sleep
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by amtaken(f): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Where do you work yourself?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by sainty2k3(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Many youths are unemployed Na. so it's not her fault. but a man must be ready and well endowed with cash to cater for the family

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Can you marry an unemployed lady or a lady who wants to be a house wife (stay at home mum) ??
I personally wont allow my wife work under any man nor woman cus i cant stand it hearing her calling another person SIR, MA. So, its either i establish her in any business she wish venturing into or she sits her ass at home. Thats is if i decide to get married.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by amokeme(f): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
the bold is not advisable for a guy to marry.
And do you mean unemployed like have a white collar job? Kind of employment?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
amokeme:
the bold is not available for a guy to marry.
And do you mean unemployed like have a white collar job? Kind of employment?
can't you understand English ??
So, the new definition of unemployment is not having a white collar job ??

Are bus drivers unemployed ??
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:

I don't work
I have a company and i employ people like you
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by amokeme(f): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

can't you understand English ??
So, the new definition of unemployment is not having a white collar job ??

Are bus drivers unemployed ??
you didn't have to be rude with your reply smiley
I'm sorry. Just wanted clarity.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Mrbigman1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
And materials things ve started coming into play as prerequisite for marriage.

I wish you well.

To me, if she's a graduate, it should start from dia.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mrbigman1:
And materials things ve started coming into play as prerequisite for marriage.

I wish you well.

To me, if she's a graduate, it should start from dia.

You want to be a slave to your wife ??
You bust your ass working 90 hours per week to feed, cloth, provide shelter for your family and provide all their needs while your wife sit her ass at home swallowing your income.

If she's working there will be 2 sources of income to the family

Even Donald Trump wife works

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
A housewife?......no way!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Mrbigman1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

You bust your ass working 90 hours per week to feed, cloth, provide shelter for your family and provide all their needs while your wife sit her ass at home swallowing your income.

Am not asking u to get married to a woman who dose not work.

But if u see two female and d one u re more attracted to is unemployed, u'd leave her for d other right?

No condition is permanent. Being a graduate is a good life it's self. Job can come at anytime but if dose not come, u can man up and work it out bro.

Dats what men re know for.

If it works for trump dose not mean it should or shouldn't work for u.

Follow ur path and not others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by mummydirect(f): 12:22am On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Kai! please change this your ideology positively, and forgive me to say, perhaps it might sound like an attack to you but in all honesty, am just expressing my observation, you sound so rude and proud, please work on your temperament.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by vooyour(f): 12:46am On Mar 14, 2016
I love the idea of owning my own business. not for the money but for something I'm passionate about.
But since I was a little girl I always wanted to be a housewife (don't judge before you hear me out! ). I'm a Christian. Always believed in being a Titus 2 woman. keeping the home front. taking care of the children. making sure my husband has everything he needs.
Unfortunately the world we live in these days makes it hard for us to live like this. hence, many people are uncomfortable with this.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by amtaken(f): 2:20am On Mar 14, 2016
Lol thanks for employing people but if I were you I won't be quick to talk like you did because you don't know who you are talking to!

Mind you, working is not bad, afterall Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, apart from owing the defunct Hints magazine has worked all his life and I know you can't see the back of his chauffeurs 's housekeeper.

Boast less.

Don't you know that Dangote, Otedola, Tinubu, Arthur Eze, IBB, Iwuanyanwu, Igbinedium's children are here and keeping low profile?

I am a proud Legal Counsel for the Government and that makes me a Civil Servant.

Thanks.

RichYoungNigger:

I don't work
I have a company and i employ people like you

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by khiaa(f): 2:33am On Mar 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

I personally wont allow my wife work under any man nor woman cus i cant stand it hearing her calling another person SIR, MA. So, its either i establish her in any business she wish venturing into or she sits her ass at home. Thats is if i decide to get married.
Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 14, 2016
BRUH, what in the actual fvck is going on?

Fvck NO!...So I should be busting my ass off managing my IT companies and business while she sits her ass down.?...At the end of the day, if she divorces you, you will realize everything she took was your sweat.. undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by RichYoungNigger(m): 3:52am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
Lol thanks for employing people but if I were you I won't be quick to talk like you did because you don't know who you are talking to!

Mind you, working is not bad, afterall Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, apart from owing the defunct Hints magazine has worked all his life and I know you can't see the back of his chauffeurs 's housekeeper.

Boast less.

Don't you know that Dangote, Otedola, Tinubu, Arthur Eze, IBB, Iwuanyanwu, Igbinedium's children are here and keeping low profile?

I am a proud Legal Counsel for the Government and that makes me a Civil Servant.

Thanks.

Kid
Have a nice day
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by cognize: 5:26am On Mar 14, 2016
Never!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Michizzy(f): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2016
That's the main reason I want to be self established, to avoid being a housewife since some men don't want their wives to be under another man.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2016
khiaa:
Lmao cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by wasak(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2016
vooyour:
I love the idea of owning my own business. not for the money but for something I'm passionate about.
But since I was a little girl I always wanted to be a housewife (don't judge before you hear me out! ). I'm a Christian. Always believed in being a Titus 2 woman. keeping the home front. taking care of the children. making sure my husband has everything he needs.
Unfortunately the world we live in these days makes it hard for us to live like this. hence, many people are uncomfortable with this.
I honestly have been looking for someone who'll tell me she wants to be a housewife, but every girl I've come across say they wanna be Mrs independent.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
BRUH, what in the actual fvck is going on?

Fvck NO!...So I should be busting my ass off managing my IT companies and business while she sits her ass down.?...At the end of the day, if she divorces you, you will realize everything she took was your sweat.. undecided

lol cheesy we know you are the OP tongue
gerrit?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by gentlegenius(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
To answer your question Mr OP, I will say this: Over 75 % of men today, especially the learned ones, are craving for 'graduates' & 'working class' ladies. But as different as I am from the rest, I detest these two categories of women when it comes to marriage. I'll not explain why I detest graduate ladies because it is unconnected with our topic; but why I detest working class women is simply because I am a potential investors. If I am working, my wife should be the one to manage my investments and establishments. Even if she was working before I met her, she must resign. I'll equip her and employ her to take care of my establishments. By so doing, she'll be answerable to nobody except myself. She won't share her time with me and another person. She'll participate in income generation for the family and still have time to take care of her home( husband and kids). This to me, is the best way a man can fully enjoy the services of his wife.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by MrCork: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

^^^^the on employ ones have anger management issue & all ways have atitude when replyin to post! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

Thanks.

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by amtaken(f): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Was he appointed in the company officially? Was there any form of altercation before the sack? Are there any laid out rules as to what can lead to outright sacking of employees in the organisation? When did he present the Medical Report?

theoptimist298:

Hi, if someone is verbally sacked from an organisation without a letter of dismissal and he sues for damages, would this hold up in court? The guy I know was just asked not to come to work again because he was absent from work a couple days but he however showed them a medical letter and hospital card, he was just asked not to come to work again
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by amtaken(f): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lol you wish.

Some of us are gainfully employed.

I was only trying to let you know that you don't marry a woman based on where she works or if she works.

How about if you marry her and help her secure a job?

I know a lady who got married at the age of 18, made 5 kids before going to the University and went all the way to PHD level. Today she's an H.O.D in the University. She built their personal house, bought a car for herself and her husband.

Only God knows the future and only Hum knows who will wear the crown.

MrCork:

^^^^the on employ ones have anger management issue & all ways have atitude when replyin to post! undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by firstking01(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
yes if she has a lion heart and a burning desire to succeed like me cool
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
Was he appointed in the company officially? Was there any form of altercation before the sack? Are there any laid out rules as to what can lead to outright sacking of employees in the organisation? When did he present the Medical Report?

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by amtaken(f): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
Well dear, unfortunately, he's not a staff of the bank already. He did not complete his training, neither was he given an appointment letter. How long was he absent from work? Did he ever try to communicate to the company while absent?

It's like the Nigerian Law School, there is a certain percentage of attendance a student must attain before he can said to be qualified to take exams, if not he will not be eligible to do so.

There is little or nothing you can do now in this situation, however, you can try to contact the Nigerian Labour Congress. Perhaps they can assist.

So sorry dear.

theoptimist298:

It was actually a training school for a bank. The employment letter was a letter of admission into the training school and carried a clause that it is only upon graduation from the training school that u become a staff of the organization.
There was no altercation, infact he was topping his class in alotta courses‎ but he missed classes severally without permission to attend to his health. He only took an official permission once and felt that would extend to the other days he was absent.
They claim one of the prerequisites for successful graduation from the training was a certain percentage of attendance which the guy did not fully meet but he presented them with a medical report when summoned. The report stated that he went for regular checkups for an injury sustained in the head from a driving accident which had to be stitched. The org said the illness was not enough to keep him away from the school for that long and he was verbally asked not to come to work again. He was however paid in half for that particular month.‎ Now the guy says he wanna sue for emotional damages and improper termination of work embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You / Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! / Model Exposes Her Perfect Boobs In New Photos (ADULT ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.