Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) (23371 Views)

The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World / Which Is The Fastest Internet Connection In Nigeria / Who Is The First Nigerian Internet Millionaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by alexwrld(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
Can you suggest me some similar software; I have got a bit different plan that that of Alex's grin

all4naija: Yes, you are right. It is only time consuming. There are a lot of software and manual ways to do that easily. It is only to have the ads images and the links. Create your pixel grids in 200(rows) x 5,000(columns). Add the links up using the src and href tags.
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
alexwrld: Can you suggest me some similar software; I have got a bit different plan that that of Alex's grin

The latest Serif web-design software can. You can as well use common Notepad to do that(I would advice you to use Notepad++). It doesn't require much java-scripting in the mouse-on-click thing. It will only consume time in fixing up the links and getting the ads from the owner who paid you a dollar per pixel. Remember, while using Notepad++ to set your rows and columns right.
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by alexwrld(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hey, thanks mate! I use Notepad ++ cheesy

all4naija: The latest Serif web-design software can. You can as well use common Notepad to do that(I would advice you to use Notepad++). It doesn't require much java-scripting in the mouse-on-click thing. It will only consume time in fixing up the links and getting the ads from the owner who paid you a dollar per pixel. Remember, while using Notepad++ to set your rows and columns right.
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
alexwrld: Hey, thanks mate! I use Notepad ++ cheesy

You are highly welcome. If you are ready and find anything difficult on how to go about it just post your question here.
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by BillionNairaWeb: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
It was an amazing idea he had...it helps improves SEO's and traffic to customers websites and that is one of the reasons he is still getting thousands of hits a day. check out the nigerian version www.billionnairawebsite.com. cool
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by kambo(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
the goog thing is he implemented his idea without seeking validation frm any so calld xpert or guru or professor. Only God knows the number of ideas that hav been rejectd by so calld xperts cuz they didnt fit into d conventional mould. Sorry, but ivy league education is over tooted crap here is sombody who saw sth. Millions were blind to. So much for "prestigious mba's" and the attendant stinking snootiness trailing it. Naijans perennial copycats , billionaira website! Yet to find any original web concept from naija just cheap imitation and poor innovation. Some whiteboy has an idea implements it then like lemmings naijans rush to copy and dominate the field!. Wetin do our own brain sef? Ths country sucks.
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by Kslib(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
alexwrld: Read your quote once again mate cheesy

God Bless!!

You are telling me to go and re-read a comment that came out of my head abi?? I have told you,your comment does not relate to my post in anyway cos i was talking about "luck" and you were advising who knows... Carry your over sabi to somewhere else,i know you want to quote everybody but make sure your quote corresponds with the post.. You too,GOD BLESS..

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by kandiikane(m): 6:44am On Jan 30, 2013
Dfrenzy: I will achieve greater than that when i grow up, am just 30 now. Chei, if not 4 bad internet network, i 4 don hammer since....

Hm, you dey 30 you dey say when you grow up? Stay there dey wait for when you grow up, you go dey for your deathbed dey still wait for when you 'grow up'. Get your azz up and go achieve joor. Na 5 year old for say when I grow up not a big gray hair man like you. Mtchew!
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by alexwrld(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2013
The thread is full of misunderstandings sad
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by hadjibabaondrun: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2013
Helo friends! Ar u in ur final yr in any discipline and in need of a complete project. U can contact dis numba 07063132291 or email shuaib360@gmail.com, or add me up on 2go or watsapp wit my number. We ar ready to serve u beta tnx!
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by alexwrld(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2013
How is this related to this thread cool

hadjibabaondrun: Helo friends! Ar u in ur final yr in any discipline and in need of a complete project. U can contact dis numba 07063132291 or email shuaib360@gmail.com, or add me up on 2go or watsapp wit my number. We ar ready to serve u beta tnx!
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by tcubed03: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
Here is the Nigerian version, saw the ad on nairaland http://www.billionnairawebsite.com/
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by gabriel74: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Dfrenzy: I will achieve greater than that when i grow up, am just 30 now. Chei, if not 4 bad internet network, i 4 don hammer since....

hhhahahahahahhahahahah
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by meamanda(f): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2013
Interesting smiley
But the site owner needs to promote it...doesn't get much traffic.
tcubed03: Here is the Nigerian version, saw the ad on nairaland http://www.billionnairawebsite.com/
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by meamanda(f): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
No need to laugh at him...he has already clarified his stand....don't need to pull his leg cheesy
gabriel74:

hhhahahahahahhahahahah
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by meamanda(f): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
Fastest project or something like that

alexwrld: How is this related to this thread cool

Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by molisk(f): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Can anybody suggest me the name of the fastest Internet millionaires of 2012-2013?
Re: Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) by alexwrld(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2013
Not bad...and it seems he gets some traffic.
tcubed03: Here is the Nigerian version, saw the ad on nairaland http://www.billionnairawebsite.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience / Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste / Building A Search Engine Like Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.