Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks (11426 Views)

We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army / New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed / BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Sets To Replace Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Tolexander: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
task force again?
What an administration bereaved of idea and intelligence. Setting up a task force on what a member of the past administration said. Does the president want to claim he is naive of the treasury in question or the spending. Must there be a committee for every blemish.
This is real cluelessness.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by theripper: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
A country of rogues.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
commitee to "discredit"Ezekwellisii..if na Hausa person them for say she be Boko Haram,if na yoruba them go say na ACN,now na dem dem

what a joke

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by lacasa: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
Tales by Aso - rock

grin

#.. That woman wt barbed hair don f.uck Jona up grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by goodmike7: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sometimes I wonder how some of you here think,well am no more shocked because majority of you are kids. Who is oby to make the president set up task forceis she in the opposition partyis she a member of the senate or house of reps??who is she Just a former minister of the most corrupt government on earth...you guys are really funny sha.

May I state here that the presidency owes nobody any explanation but because of the humility of te current president hence thes nonsense occur,who is oby again I ask??can she try this rubbish with obj or because GEJ refused giving her ministerial slot after her appeal. God punish her.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by IleIfe2(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
Task Force ? You are accused squandering money and you respond by setting up a Task Force to Force what? Where ya minister of Finance sef?
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by conyema12(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
It is obvious that the Current administration squandered our funds... but what we dont know is the amount squandered.
one thing still marvel me.....Like the proverbial saying.. the truth is like pregnancy and it cannot be covered... even if they like they can come up with 100 technocrats to defend themselves....
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by goodmike7: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sky-walker:
I actually though people were silly when Goodluck Jonathan was always being insulted. Now i know y.Its confirmed. Goodluck Jonathan is a fool

Your father is a fool
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by conyema12(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
Am very sure that some of the sub-committee that was set up by the already set up committee by the FG are here on nairaland to defend the FG.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Inova(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
Always setting up a Task-Force/committee for everything.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Geomac: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
goodmike7: Sometimes I wonder how some of you here think,well am no more shocked because majority of you are kids. Who is oby to make the president set up task forceis she in the opposition partyis she a member of the senate or house of reps??who is she Just a former minister of the most corrupt government on earth...you guys are really funny sha.

May I state here that the presidency owes nobody any explanation but because of the humility of te current president hence thes nonsense occur,who is oby again I ask??can she try this rubbish with obj or because GEJ refused giving her ministerial slot after her appeal. God punish her.

You have not said anything reasonable. Can you also prove that she begged GEJ to be given a ministerial slot?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Donmams(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
We cannot be fooled by southerners. The fact is you will still vote for GEJ come 2015. The only other option would be buhari. By then the jonathanians will bribe your pastors who will come shouting to you on the pulpit that buhari will islamize Nigeria! As soon as you realize such you will run to vote for GEJ again! Nigeria. The more things change, the more they remain the same!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by zibe(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
All these people just to face one woman?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Omen100(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
make me self join chuk mouth put 2 by grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by israel007: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
the woman needs tight security around her now more than when she was in power sef. this is who is supposed to be liken to mandela.

willing to say it as it is and die for the truth. may God keep you
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Skywalker5(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
goodmike7:

Your father is a fool

LOL. e dey pain you. you retarded pumpkin. Oh sorry. Your father is among the new set-up committee grin grin grin grin .Criminal minds

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
why didnt Ezekwesili's report include OBJ's tenure? why only Yar'dua and GEJ. could it be because it was a regime she served and didnt want to indict that regime.what about OBJ'S tenure dat blew 16 Billion Dollars on electricity and nothing to show for it in that 8 yrs. This her report is Biased. angry
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
Jonathan a typical example of a failed leader, fashola just started a school better for u to enroll as a creche student and forget about your worthless PHD that you can't defend
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by licensed2k(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
Cant believe i just read all that. . .dont i deserve some awards or somethin?
P.S let no man quote that post
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by PointB: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
Is there any other source to the news other than Premium Times? I have my reservations with propaganda media like premium times et
al. For all we know, this story is just some cock and bull stuff, conjured to whip up emotion and anti-establishment sentiment and drive traffic as often the case with Premium Times.

Is this story on Thisday, Guardian, even Punch? Cos it sounds very much like tales by the moonlight to me!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Braincheck: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
"A committee"?? Me thinks "A gang" is more approriate. A gang of old shameless thieves n unscrupulous elements.
May Boko Haram (since they are on mid term break) or MEND mend them during one of their deliberations. Theives!!!
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Phikom(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
take dat: Oby should remain resolute, most Nigerians are now aware of government's antics and no amount of task force made up of compulsive liars and lightfingered bandits will distract us from seeking full disclosure and accountability of government's revenue!
abi o
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
All you need to make ur story credible is to write anything against the FG. It does not matter whether I sit in the comfort of my house and write fairy tale without making any research,provided it is against GEJ...Enemies will believe it. Unfortunately that is the reality on the ground.To them anything is fair provided they can capture power at the center.Ask them what they will do with the power and they begin to point to a certain lagos Governor who as far as am concerned has not performed,compared to the likes of Akpabio.You begin to wonder why they hardly mention others in Oyo,Ekiti and Ogun.Then you realized that Lagos is what it is today, beacuse it used to be a Fedearl capital and thus any average person can plant trees,build few roads and become loud mouthed like they are to become a reference point in a decay society where people are hailed for doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by obi2012: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
every government is accountable and owes an explanation to the citizens who they are ruling.. so dont say the government doesn't owe anyone any explanation..

wasnt bill clinton put on trial for his sexual life which had nothing to do with his governance in the united states?

how can you say the government owes no one any explanation?

goodmike7: Sometimes I wonder how some of you here think,well am no more shocked because majority of you are kids. Who is oby to make the president set up task forceis she in the opposition partyis she a member of the senate or house of reps??who is she Just a former minister of the most corrupt government on earth...you guys are really funny sha.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by elopee3000(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
Oby dont be afraid of eke uke dog doyin okupe , Oby dont be afraid any of Them if u dont talk we will never know the truth this how akunyili talk about yaradua
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by OperaMini1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
Last year, it was committees, now it's panels and task forces. Another clueless gimmick.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
The point is r they ready for the Debate? Who among them understands financial interpretation apart from okonjo.

GEJ himself is daft, what is d response about.

Wish d elections were tomoro let ds Retard go to hs village. Thieves
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by thelastPope(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
All those commenting on this thread based on such a funny story are really really daft! This is the most ridiculous story this year so far? How can the FG setup a committee to reply Ms Oby. Who is she? It just shows how unintelligent and daft people in this forum are. Very shameful!
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Wsdm: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
The more they try to walk away the more they slip into the river. Save Nigerian Group, the oppositions merger committee, Nigeria impoverished population, the so called Nigerian Labor Congress and the media, let us not leave this woman alone in this intellectual revolution. A responsible government learn from constructive criticism. But by their response it is clear that they are deliberately culpable.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by tomakint: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
thelastPope: All those commenting on this thread based on such a funny story are really really daft! This is the most ridiculous story this year so far? How can the FG setup a committee to reply Ms Oby. Who is she? It just shows how unintelligent and daft people in this forum are. Very shameful!
The more reason I was reading all along and grinning at 'wannabes' in the house wanking off!!!
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by tonyrahimstar: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
We are jst gud(lies) @ wat we knw how 2 do best. Task force, 4 wat naww?? @ timz joe wife syndrome d woriam 2 .Imagine maku on a financial mater committee Habaa!!! He does knowzz jack about lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . Pls tell joe,he beta wakes up cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Prepared For Edo Governorship Election Despite Security Reports / "99% Of Smuggled Rice Not Fit For Human Consumption" - Customs Boss, Ali / Disadvantages Of Nigeria's Huge Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.