Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks (11432 Views)

We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army / New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed / BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Sets To Replace Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Akiika: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Seriously, GEJ's face scares me...he needs to learn how to smile in pictures.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by EkoIle1: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
I just fart. Where is Jonathan 's presidential task force to investigate my fart?...... Odechukwu no go kill pesin I swear...lmao.

How I which the election is tomorrow and send this mor..on back to his swamp....
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by DOKON(m): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
When the constituted task force is done with fighting madam Ezekwesili for her "reckless" comment, they should also take the fight to UK's Prime Minister for also acussing Oga Jona's government of squandering over $100m of our oil money last year alone. Wicked people
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Braincheck: 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
thelastPope: All those commenting on this thread based on such a funny story are really really daft! This is the most ridiculous story this year so far? How can the FG setup a committee to reply Ms Oby. Who is she? It just shows how unintelligent and daft people in this forum are. Very shameful!

Bros Jonathan is so daft to a fault. He is capable of anythin n i mean anythin.

So even if this is not true, Jona can set set up a much more high powered ctee 4 sthn even less. That's d kind of Pun.k we have as President.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by vanstanzy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
This man, GEJ is the biggest JOKE OF THE CENTURY. angry angry angry angry
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
Donmams: We cannot be fooled by southerners. The fact is you will still vote for GEJ come 2015. The only other option would be buhari. By then the jonathanians will bribe your pastors who will come shouting to you on the pulpit that buhari will islamize Nigeria! As soon as you realize such you will run to vote for GEJ again! Nigeria. The more things change, the more they remain the same!

And to you the Northerner...Buhari is a better option...indeed!
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by kiyosaki1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
DAFT
goodmike7: Sometimes I wonder how some of you here think,well am no more shocked because majority of you are kids. Who is oby to make the president set up task forceis she in the opposition partyis she a member of the senate or house of reps??who is she Just a former minister of the most corrupt government on earth...you guys are really funny sha.

May I state here that the presidency owes nobody any explanation but because of the humility of te current president hence thes nonsense occur,who is oby again I ask??can she try this rubbish with obj or because GEJ refused giving her ministerial slot after her appeal. God punish her.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by 9ja4eva: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
I wonder when this president will stop setting up task force on everything.
Very clueless President
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by DOKON(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
When the said task force is done. Fighting madam Ekwi, they should also take the fight to UK's Prime Minister becos he also accused Oga Jona's govt of squardering over $100m of our oil money last year alone. Wicked poeple
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Jarus(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
Also drafted into the team were Olasupo Olusi, Technical Assistant to the Minister of Finance and coordinator of the YouWin! Project; and Doyin Okupe, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs.

Our source said the team met and mapped out the framework for an aggressive response to Mrs. Ezekwesili’s remark. For a start, Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala’s office was mandated to provide detailed response to all the issues raised by the former minister at the convocation lecture she gave at the University of Nigeria.

Mrs Okonjo-Iweala then instructed her aide, Mr. Olusi, to urgently study Mr. Ezekwesili’s speech, and then provide an ideal response to her.

By Saturday afternoon, the finance minister’s aide, Mr. Olusi, had completed a draft which was then circulated to the rest of the team for review.
angry
Very wrong time to keep this man busy. No wonder my calls had been entering voice mail in the last couple of days.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by delors(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
Op. so why is my comment hidden?
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by drnoel: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
Igwe.:
They can carry their campaign to wherever they like but Nigerians now know the truth.
is it not best we hear them out first and hear what they have to say. Look, we are all learned men and women and once an accusation is made, we owe the accuser and accusee our ears. At the end of it all, after we have filtered all their rubbish from all their accusations and misaccusation we will then agree on what to believe. I respect madam Ezekwesili and I know we all do but would suggest we all hear what the GEJ counter attack has to say.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by crackhouse(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
chai, i don't die finish for this country. Nigerians are finished but however, we can still endure it, than having Buhari on board. that's my thought anyway.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Fomaxcool: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
I think, I don't need Oby Ezekwesiri to tell me all that cos starting from inception of January 2012, when many where clamoring for and against SUBSIDY that I knew how crook Jonathan's administration could be to poor masses. Before then, I read an article from Wikilead that shows how secretly Jonathan maneuver federal account and our Oil reserve account to personal account. You what that means. Even a whitemen that are working for wikileak gave us the reasons why we Nigerian should not accept Fuel subsidy remove cos it's on our own detriment...............I don't want to talk much but God is watching
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Fomaxcool: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
drnoel:
is it not best we hear them out first and hear what they have to say. Look, we are all learned men and women and once an accusation is made, we owe the accuser and accusee our ears. At the end of it all, after we have filtered all their rubbish from all their accusations and misaccusation we will then agree on what to believe. I respect madam Ezekwesili and I know we all do but would suggest we all hear what the GEJ counter attack has to say.

As long as I would like to hear JEG, There's No amount of documention his committee wil formulate wold make me to believe them because JEG came up at ending of 2011, and start saying that there was No money in our federal account and even our oil reserve account could not maintain Subsidy where as the money hidden inside our oil revenue account is enough to build six refineries and at the same time bring the price of petroleum to N25 per liter.............what a hard hearten administration. Nigerian cannot get well without you voicing against all these shit.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Ngwakwe: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
During the Fuel Subsidy showdown, the President and his cabinet were found ill prepared, hence the incoherent figures and answers from different ministers.

Yes, he is right to put up a task force for effective debate and defense on how the missing monies were spent. We don't want incoherent answers anymore.

Jonathan's humility and ability to absolve criticism without fighting to kill or silence his critics have added jewels to our Democracy.

His openness and non interference to other organs and tiers of government remains the best so far in governance since 1914

As for Fashola, President is not meant for Elites minded characters rather we need somebody like President Chavez of Venezuela.

As long as the Military Regimes Beneficiaries are alive and allowed to contribute in this dispensation (constituting the destructive Cabals), there can be no courage from any civilian president to fight corruption with impartiality.

Only formation of several Civil Rights Movement by fearless corrupt activist can save Nigeria.

H$LBroker:
Jonathan a typical example of a failed leader, fashola just started a school better for u to enroll as a creche student and forget about your worthless PHD that you can't defend
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by CGKing(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
But president Jonathan has really suffered in the hands of Nigerians. Am surprised he'd even think of a second term.

In btw, these his communication officials are not train Ed in the art of communication. Also, I hope we won't be spending another billion just check whether we spent the trillion.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
goodmike7: Sometimes I wonder how some of you here think,well am no more shocked because majority of you are kids. Who is oby to make the president set up task forceis she in the opposition partyis she a member of the senate or house of reps??who is she Just a former minister of the most corrupt government on earth...you guys are really funny sha.

May I state here that the presidency owes nobody any explanation but because of the humility of te current president hence thes nonsense occur,who is oby again I ask??can she try this rubbish with obj or because GEJ refused giving her ministerial slot after her appeal. God punish her.
[b]You are making jest of yourself.One can easily see sentiment from your points.The man GEJ is clueless.Like you rightly said who is Oby?you just asked the question which means the idiot of a President need not set up a committee to look into her comment if he is really sure of himself.Its something the Minister of Finance and her Economic team can easily work out not gathering vultures and clueless people on Economy matter to constitute a kangaroo committee.Don't they have existing records at their disposal?Perhaps the insinuation by Madam Oby Ezekwesili is true that is why they dont even have a coherent record now they are running from Pillar to post to get their records straight which i am sure will be Doctored simply because of one woman's comment.This tells you nothing Good can come out from this man whom his supporters uses the regular word that he is Humble to defend.We don't need humble Leaders but Performing Leaders.Humility does not bring development but performance.How i wish his tenure can be fast forwarded it will be good for Nigerians.I will like the President's Doctorate degree to be investigated.I almost wept when i watched his interview with Amanpour online.Everyday i read about this daft as a President i do regret standing for days to register and vote for this man.I will personally come back to Nigeria in 2015 to campaign against PDP if they should present this disgrace of a man as their candidate[/b]
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by fkaz(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
RENO OMOCKERY SHOULD APOLOGIZE OR BE SACKED, FOR CALLING OBY EZEKWESILLI WICKED STEP MOTHER
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Zamizoni(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
Jarus:
angry
Very wrong time to keep this man busy. No wonder my calls had been entering voice mail in the last couple of days.

YOU SABI FOOL YOURSELF LIKE MONKEY WEY DEY ZOO DEY HAPPY SAY PEOPLE DEY PAY COME LOOK AM, MUST YOU MENTION THE GUY NAME COME FOOL YOURSELF AND NOT US THAT YOU KNOW HIM?
YOUR FOOL DIE!!!
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by licensed2k(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
thelastPope: All those commenting on this thread based on such a funny story are really really daft! This is the most ridiculous story this year so far? How can the FG setup a committee to reply Ms Oby. Who is she? It just shows how unintelligent and daft people in this forum are. Very shameful!

and u are the fuckin genius sir!
Go lose ur virginity or do somethin meaningful wt ur life.
U probably think callin ppl daft wil make u look an einstein ryt?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by Eisenhower(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2013
Kslib: This GEJ of a man is a curse to this country.. Next time we will not vote for someone out of pity.. Can you beleive that many people even voted for him cos of his name,if you donr beleive me,then you dont know what Nigerians can do sometimes..
SEEE IM FACE SEF..
...out of pity! Now nigerians will suffer in the hands of thier pitied president. I said this in 2011 election that he shouldn't be voted for but all those around criticized me.now, he's rewarding them with his regime's wanton corruption,indiscriminate looting and murders,bad judicial dealings. History always find a way to replay itself.
Re: Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks by osaxx: 11:24am On May 03, 2013
U shouldn't av problem with jonathan stealing atleast he is stealing from the oil and gas in his backyard. You should av problems witht he northerners IBB,abdulsalam and obasanjo and yar adua. This is d first time in our history that we ar avn a legal thief. Pls support jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Prepared For Edo Governorship Election Despite Security Reports / FG Roads Still In Disrepair, Aiding Herdsmen’s Attacks, Despite N757.48bn Budget / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 59th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.