Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ladies:which Will You Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:which Will You Marry? (541 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:which Will You Marry? by Ghydyon(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
Which will you marry? The man who assist and pay your fee from seconday to the first year in university but cant afford to pay your bill or the man who continue from where he stop till you become a graduate?
Re: Ladies:which Will You Marry? by gprincess1(f): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ghydyon: Which will you marry? The man who assist and pay your fee from seconday to the first year in university but cant afford to pay your bill or the man who continue from where he stop till you become a graduate?
D one my hrt is wif bt preferably d 1st man coz he wld av helped me 2 d vry end if he had d capability
Re: Ladies:which Will You Marry? by stpat1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
gprincess1:
D one my hrt is wif bt preferably d 1st man coz he wld av helped me 2 d vry end if he had d capability

You are packed with Wisdom. love the way u answered the question. it only shows how intelligent you are.

(1) (Reply)

What If You Have More Than One Val? / Are You A Model This Is A Gr8te Opportunity For Dos Who Knows How Too Advert An / My Valentines Day Message To Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.