Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... - Poems For Review (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... (12937 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by ferdvict2(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2015
1.Please mod, i posted on the poems for review,please is the poem going to hit front page?

2. Please why is it that closed to 4-5years i have being on nairaland and have being posting, non of my post have hit front page?

Thanks for this avenue for us to lay our complains.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by fejeerow(f): 12:17pm On May 21, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1086447/weekly-1.2.x-football-pools-forecasts/48#33955026
I wonder if the moderator is seeing wat is going on in this thread
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Mag2015: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hello, are featured links paid for? If so, how do you go about it?
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by lowfruit: 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
FRAUDULENT ADVERTISEMENT, NAKED ROBBERY OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & INFRINGEMENT OF OUR COPYRIGHT[/b]

Dear Sir:

Contrary to your apparent distaste for, and disapproval of, fraudsters and scammers operating in your website, it appears you have been harboring in your site EXACTLY such an entity -- EXACTLY a brazen, unscrupulous FRAUDSTER and SCAMMER (or group of them), probably unbeknownst to OluwaSeun Osewa and the rest of you. Our attention has been called to the posting by one[b] "Emeka"
and some purported entity headed by him called "Epson Worldwide Resources Link Limited, a group of Nigerian scammers and fraudsters, who are operating on your website as "oil sellers and suppliers," etc. You can find the postings of these scammers at several placed on your site, like these:

https://www.nairaland.com/1480506/blco-naira-deal-needed
https://www.nairaland.com/272087/international-oil-companies-seeking-genuine/1
https://www.nairaland.com/386773/where-buy-crude-oil-nigeria/2

THEIR SCAM PARTICULARS:
Phone:+2348032660323
Polish Rep:+48797317423
Dutch Rep: +495210524200
Emails: epsonlinksresources@wss-id.org
Epsonlinksresources@yahoo.com
Toepsonlinksresources@yahoo.com
Head Office: Oil Zone 1 Rd,Mgbuoba, Port-harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria.

These fraudsters have been communicated with by my company, The ROD Group, concerning the fraud and scam they're perpetrating. [i][/i][i][/i]Namely, the contents they post on your Nairaland website, are NOT theirs, but are 100% contents which they had viciously raided the ROD Group's website (at the site listed below) and plagiarized and stolen from us, from here: http://www.reliableoildealsconsultancy.com/services.html

These unscrupulous persons have, clearly, nakedly stolen and robbed us, virtually in broad day light, of our duly-created and earned intellectual property and privacy rights protected under the American, Nigerian and international laws. And by this, alone (among other evidences that our researchers have uncovered about this gang), they've exposed and shown themselves to be a mere fraud and a fake masquerading fakingly as "oil dealers," given the obvious FACT that they're only impostors and pretenders posing and faking themselves as a real thing. They have persisted in not removing the fraudulent and false advertising they have on your website.

In one of the contents of our site which these fraudsters copied EXACTLY word-for-word from the ROD site, and have in the false advertising they have on your website, they make the claim (which is obviously patently FALSE, since they are merely repeating what they never wrote but copied them from another's site), that they can assist seekers in "securing an oil allocation license with Nigerian authorities to become an authorized seller of Nigerian crude oil or [in] assisting you in managing and closing a qualified deal"? Really? How could they possible ever do that?

When, clearly, by this, it's obvious that they apparently have absolutely not even a ZERO barrel of crude or anything to sell? When, clearly, it's obvious that they are only out to defraud and rob any callers who may be naive or unfortunate enough to fall into ther criminal dragnet!

We note, with satisfaction, that these acts perpetrated by Mr. Emeka and his colleagues-in-fraud, are in DIRECT violation of several of your listed Forum's Rules: Rule #'s 9, and then 8 and 13, among others.

We request immediate removal and take down by you, of EVERY single word of those contents of the ROD site plagiarized and stolen from our site and posted by these scammers and copyright violators and infringers on the Nigerland site. Which means, in short, EACH & EVERY single content posted by them on Nairaland.[b][/b] While we reserve our legal rights, completely and fully, to exercise our other options and remedies appropriate under law, both in Nigeria and the United States, for these unlawful and criminal act perpetrated against us in this instance, it is our belief and stand at this moment (until and unless we are to find cause to believe otherwise), that neither Mr. OluwaSeun Osewa nor any one involved with the Nairaland management, is involves in, or aware or in support of, these fraudulent, scamming activities by this group.

We await your prompt response and appropriate action in this matter.
Thank you.
Benjamin Anosike, Ph.D.
Executive Director
ROD Group, New York
www.ReliableOilDealsConsultancy.com
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by lowfruit: 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
FRAUDULENT ADVERTISEMENT, UNCLAD ROBBERY OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, & INFRINGEMENT OF OUR COPYRIGHT[/b]

Dear Sir:

Contrary to your apparent distaste for, and disapproval of, fraudsters and scammers operating in your website, it appears you have been harboring in your site EXACTLY such an entity -- EXACTLY a brazen, unscrupulous FRAUDSTER and SCAMMER (or group of them), probably unbeknownst to OluwaSeun Osewa and the rest of you. Our attention has been called to the posting by one[b] "Emeka"
and some purported entity headed by him called "Epson Worldwide Resources Link Limited, a group of Nigerian scammers and fraudsters, who are operating on your website as "oil sellers and suppliers," etc. You can find the postings of these scammers at several placed on your site, like these:

https://www.nairaland.com/1480506/blco-naira-deal-needed
https://www.nairaland.com/386773/where-buy-crude-oil-nigeria/2

THEIR SCAM PARTICULARS:
Phone:+2348032660323
Polish Rep:+48797317423
Dutch Rep: +495210524200
Emails: epsonlinksresources@wss-id.org
Epsonlinksresources@yahoo.com
Toepsonlinksresources@yahoo.com
Head Office: Oil Zone 1 Rd, Mgbuoba, Port-harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria.

These fraudsters have been communicated with by my company, The ROD Group, concerning the fraud and scam they're perpetrating. [i][/i][i][/i]Namely, the contents they post on your Nairaland website, are NOT theirs, but are 100% contents which they had viciously raided the ROD Group's website (at the site listed below) and plagiarized and stolen from us, from here: http://www.reliableoildealsconsultancy.com/services.html

These unscrupulous persons have, clearly, nakedly stolen and robbed us, virtually in broad day light, of our duly-created and earned intellectual property and privacy rights protected under the American, Nigerian and international laws. And by this, alone (among other evidences that our researchers have uncovered about this gang), they've exposed and shown themselves to be a mere fraud and a fake masquerading fakingly as "oil dealers," given the obvious FACT that they're only impostors and pretenders posing and faking themselves as a real thing. They have persisted in not removing the fraudulent and false advertising they have on your website.

In one of the contents of our site which these fraudsters copied EXACTLY word-for-word from the ROD site, and have in the false advertising they have on your website, they make the claim (which is obviously patently FALSE, since they are merely repeating what they never wrote but copied them from another's site), that they can assist seekers in "securing an oil allocation license with Nigerian authorities to become an authorized seller of Nigerian crude oil or [in] assisting you in managing and closing a qualified deal"? Really? How could they possible ever do that?

When, clearly, by this, it's obvious that they apparently have absolutely not even a ZERO barrel of crude or anything to sell? When, clearly, it's obvious that they are only out to defraud and rob any callers who may be naive or unfortunate enough to fall into ther criminal dragnet!

We note, with satisfaction, that these acts perpetrated by Mr. Emeka and his colleagues-in-fraud, are in DIRECT violation of several of your listed Forum's Rules: Rule #'s 9, and then 8 and 13, among others.

We request immediate removal and take down by you, of EVERY single word of those contents of the ROD site plagiarized and stolen from our site and posted by these scammers and copyright violators and infringers on the Nairaland site. Which means, in short, EACH & EVERY single content posted by them on Nairaland.[b][/b] While we reserve our legal rights, completely and fully, to exercise our other options and remedies appropriate under law, both in Nigeria and the United States, for these unlawful and criminal act perpetrated against us in this instance, it is our belief and stand at this moment (until and unless we are to find cause to believe otherwise), that neither Mr. OluwaSeun Osewa nor any one involved with the Nairaland management, is involves in, or aware or in support of, these fraudulent, scamming activities by this group.

We await your prompt response and appropriate action in this matter.
Thank you.
Benjamin Anosike, Ph.D.
Executive Director
ROD Group, New York
www.ReliableOilDealsConsultancy.com/services.html
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by fxTC: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
i am a new member here. i Joined yesterday. I was trying to post a new topic today, and this was what i got "Sorry, you can't post in this section yet. Please try again in a few weeks". How many weeks will i have to wait?
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Remmyode(m): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
The moderator, I've been posting on Nairaland for sometime now and the antispam has been banning me. My post has not contravene any stipulated law against posting in wrong section on the platform.

Please kindly do something about it urgently.

Thanks
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by afoson(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hello Good Nairalanders
Happy Xmass and Blessed 2016 in Advance
My name is AFOLABI T STEPHEN ,a Binary trader and mentor since 2005 also I have been a nairaland Fan for some Years .
One of my students stumbled upon a post on Nairaland on a binary product which is a copy cat of my trading Tool.
The ID of poster is Oladg2 he changed my binary product called BinaryHerculex to BinaryDigger.
This Poster stole all my binary products including my trading instructions and also my student spreadsheet which was shared in the our binary trading room.
i have every proof against this EVIL
Nairaland should not allow SCAMMERS like this to exist in this great forum
whosoever is dealing with this SCAMMER is doing that at his own peril
the Original product name is called BinaryHerculex and not Binary Digger
by the Grace of God we are releasing another product in 2016 and i no this thief is also waiting to steal from us again, but this time he will REAP what he SOW.
This is the Original Link to Binary Herculex Trading Tool on facebok https://web./herculex/
I want the moderator to take swift ACTION on this issue
Thank You
God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by NatanelFlorens(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hi, I made a payment for a campaign, but my campaign account has not been credited. It has been almost 24 hour now and I have sent proof of payment and my username to .
Please Seun, help resolve this promptly. Thank you
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by georgeugbo: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Good day the moderator,

Top of the day to you.

I need to get in touch with Mr.Seun Osewa or any other support tech available. I have been trying to get in touch with nairaland. I have to discuss a post on your forum. My details are beneath.

I will be appreciate if i am responded to promptly. Thank you.

Ugbo George
PRO, Always Technology Services
georgeugbo95@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by ferdvict2(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=Cuddlemii post=14088780][color=#770077]
Please if I post a new topic it will say unexpected error occurred and my topic is not online. Am I banned from posting?
Please I need a reply
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by ngof1(f): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good day,

thanks for the opportunity to reach you. please is there a way I can reach you personally via email or mobile number for a private discussion that requires prompt attention, help and response please?

I know you have a busy schedule but I need your technical assistance and advice on a matter that concerns my client.

Regards.

NGOZI IBE
08024454912 (mobile / whatsapp)
ngof1@yahoo.com
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Adextaiwo48(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2016
Why can't you help upcoming poets and writer make front page instead you push any celebrity poos or gist to front page. I've posted a couple of poems on here and they never hit front page... or are educational stuffs inferior to celebrity news?
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by dcole73: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hello MOD,
I was just banned for a post I made.
There was a referral link in the post.

Kindly let me know what was wrong with the post so I can avoid such in the future.

Thanks.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Why are there no options to delete a topic and change your username?
Cause I want to change my username and delete a thread, this is making Nl dull for me
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by dcole73: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2016
First,
@ Mods,
Thanks a million for taking down that thread.
Really grateful.

@timdavis
U want to delete a topic?
U are in d right place but u need to post d right msg.

Tell d mods you want to close a thread/topic which u started. Do it here.
Paste d link to the thread here.
State the reason why you want it closed.

I am sure d mods will follow up from there.
They did for mine.

Once again mods,
Graciaš.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
dcole73:
First, @ Mods, Thanks a million for taking down that thread. Really grateful.
@timdavis U want to delete a topic? U are in d right place but u need to post d right msg.
Tell d mods you want to close a thread/topic which u started. Do it here. Paste d link to the thread here. State the reason why you want it closed.
I am sure d mods will follow up from there. They did for mine.
Once again mods, Graciaš.
Okay thanks. One more thing, is there anyway someone can change his/her moniker?
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by peluscoten(f): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pls MOD can you help me remove delete or bring down my topic as there a lot of controversy on it

https://www.nairaland.com/3380687/ssanu-funaab-celebrates-vcs-birthday
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by AndyAustin(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Good day mod, please I want to know:
a) Do poem make front page?
b) Is there any award for poets/poems, any kind of recognition?
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2017
Hello, I wanna deal with clubkonnect which I saw it's advert on this site. But before venturing forward I need to know if they can be trusted.
Thanks
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by shapoh(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2017
Hello, @Seun I made payment and i have sent mails since last week but am yet to receive it in my account for campaign,
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by larryblank: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello moderator,
I was banned in travel section for posting similar adds.
I am very sorry as I am not aware of the rules.
I saw some adds post in the section and that was what prompt me.
Please sir,kindly unbanned me.
Your assistant will be kindly appreciated
Thanks
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by greatky(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello Admin Why Is It That All My Post I Posted On Nairaland Are Been Removed And You Guys Block Me For Nothing. I Didn't Break The Rules Why All This.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Bolenum: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
I just submitted my banner on your forum. How do I pay?

Bolenum
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by shapoh(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hello, same issue again please.

How long does it take to get credited incase of next time?
shapoh:
Hello, @Seun I made payment and i have sent mails since last week but am yet to receive it in my account for campaign,
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by izuboii: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Please Mr seun Osewa i would like to discuss a post on your forum and would like to get in touch with you to discus this..
thank you very much

my email address: nwankwo.ernie@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by shapoh(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hi Seun Osewa, I plead with you to please credit my account as I have been on this issue with you for a long time now. Payment has been made to your account as said and I have been sending emails since then for account to be credited. Please credit account with the right amount. I dont know how this message can be directed straight to you as I do not have your account name on nairaland, Sent messages to the MODs also but none never replied.
cc seun osewa
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Owodiran1(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2017
@seun please i want to make a request of a religious quote posted on my nairaland profile to be removed. There is no way i can remove the the quote even if i click on edit profile. Please help me remove it with immediate effect. Thanks and God bless
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by baracutie(f): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pls Let Poems Reach Frontpage.We Poets Are Writing To Pass A Message Not To Be Popular Or Something.Wrote A Poem Titled "LADIES GATE "i would love u to put it on fp so that every ladies/women will digest the message.Thanks In Anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao / Six Word Poem Game... Who's In? / Rudiments Of Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.