Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Is It Right For Men To Use verbal abuse On Their Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Men To Use verbal abuse On Their Spouse? (760 Views)

Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / Physical Abuse From The Man, Or Verbal Abuse From The Woman. Who Is More Guilty? / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Men To Use verbal abuse On Their Spouse? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
I find it difficult to accept men usin verbal abuses on their spouse all in the name of head of the family.....every woman have the right to be respected
To me,respect is recipocal.....in a relationship is give and take.u dnt respect ur spouse ow do expect to be respected back...so to me usin verbal abusess on ur spouse is not the best,talk to ur spouse wit love and care and in return d receive much much much love,care,respect in return.dat my opinion,u can share urs
Re: Is It Right For Men To Use verbal abuse On Their Spouse? by chikeorji123(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
Opening two thread under few minutes? haba..go and ans some question waiting for u at other thread..
Re: Is It Right For Men To Use verbal abuse On Their Spouse? by True2myself24(f): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
chikeorji123: Opening two thread under few minutes? haba..go and ans some question waiting for u at other thread..

Lol
Re: Is It Right For Men To Use verbal abuse On Their Spouse? by KINGwax(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
Is it even normal to use it on anything?
Re: Is It Right For Men To Use verbal abuse On Their Spouse? by psa1102(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Is not right your wife, must be your friend and companion.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Men To Use verbal abuse On Their Spouse? by chikeorji123(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
psa1102: Is not right your wife, must be your friend and companion.

Exactly but out of rage some people lose it..
Re: Is It Right For Men To Use verbal abuse On Their Spouse? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ok, another kid on the loose!
Re: Is It Right For Men To Use verbal abuse On Their Spouse? by topsco(m): 6:12am On Jan 31, 2013
I would like to change that Foul to Verbal Abuse.And is not only men that engaged in such act,women too do verbally abused men.

To me Verbal abuse is difficult to identify and regrettably can be a common type of abuse in some relationship/marriages.Not all words that are meant to hurt are "ugly words." A master at verbal abuse can damage your self-esteem while,at the same time,appear to care deeply for you.The use of words to punish is a very covert attempt to control and regardless of how loving your b/gfriend/spouse may appear to be,verbal abuse is wrong and can be just has harmful as physical abuse.

Respect and Honours towards your partner....stop abusing him/her verbally,it hurts.

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Husband, 94, Dies On The Way To His 89-year-old Wife's Funeral -MAIL / How Did You Propose To Your Wife Or You Fiance? / A Lady And Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.