Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger (29833 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Toppiano(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
Lolaabokoku: When i was younger

* i'd put my arms in my shirt and told people i lost my arms

* Would restart the video game whenever i knew i was going to loose I still do, even PES can testify

* Had that one pen with four colors and tried to push all the bottons at once

* Waited behind a door to scare someone then leaving behind because they are taking too long to come out

* Faking being asleep so i could be carried to bed

* Used to think that the moon followed our car

* Tried to balance the switch between on/off grin grin grin grin

* Watching two drops of rain roll down the window and pretending it was a race

* The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag

* Swallowed a food seed i was scared to death that a tree was going to grow on my head

* Closed the fridge slowly to see when the light goes off
I still do
* Walked into a room, forgot what you need,walked out and then remember grin grin grin grin grin e dey happen

# Remember when we were kids and coldnt wait to grow up?

# Childhood is the best oart of our life!2
Keep it rolling...
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by uzoexcel(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
u be real olodo
Lolaabokoku: When i was younger

* i'd put my arms in my shirt and told people i lost my arms

* Would restart the video game whenever i knew i was going to loose

* Had that one pen with four colors and tried to push all the bottons at once

* Waited behind a door to scare someone then leaving behind because they are taking too long to come out

* Faking being asleep so i could be carried to bed

* Used to think that the moon followed our car

* Tried to balance the switch between on/off

* Watching two drops of rain roll down the window and pretending it was a race

* The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag

* Swallowed a food seed i was scared to death that a tree was going to grow on my head

* Closed the fridge slowly to see when the light goes off

* Walked into a room, forgot what you need,walked out and then remember

# Remember when we were kids and coldnt wait to grow up?

# Childhood is the best oart of our life!2
Keep it rolling...
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Toppiano(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
I trekked from Ikoyi to Oke Ooye to call a friend so we can go and play Sega in Isokun (Ilesa, osun state) trekking all the way about 40km
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by samuelwillams: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
(1)Stole our christmas meat frm d pot ate half, then rubbed the other part wit oil so mum won't know,
(2)Spent my school fees on playstation
(3)Ran away from home for two weeks tiL a neighbour caught me at oshodi
(4)Those days principal de come my house use cane flog me go school
(5)Instead of me to go monday bible study for deeper life I go carry 4H go ashewo house(maysun)
(6)I steal my maale chicken sell am 5H
(7)I de steal my friends textbook go sell for oshodi I even get customer there
(coolI carry chicken force d mouth open come add enough water till e belle swell, those are d ones I can say online I did more teRrible things

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by bank2k4real(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
I went swimming with my senior colleagues so I jump into the swimming pool not know that they r of different heights...unluckily for me I didn't know how to swim...so I was just inside d water ...till I got hold on someones legs which I pulled with the swimming trunk till I got to the top...I was just there breathing heavily...thank God
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote author=uzoexcel]u be real olodo
[/quote must Ɣ☺ΰ
Comment ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ olodo thread??] If Ɣ☺ΰ
Don't have anything GΦΦd ​
Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ say Ɣ☺ΰ
Bera get out of this thread! #throws him out aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ spits on him# bad belle, anofia
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by bank2k4real(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Treked from st finbarrs akoka yaba...to ajegunle...through the railway line from yaba market....

Jumped from a moving train at yaba...n had all my school uniform tore to pieces....

When we entered a train as students from oshodi to yaba...when its time for money..we will start moving from one coach to anoda till the train gets to yaba the we jumped FroM the back...after starting from the front....
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by chichrist64(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
The Headmaster was once a school boy

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by ESULAALU: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Okija_juju: Playing Drama with my friends cute younger sister.. Damn That girl could kiss like a p0rnstar..
Unknown member na im you be ,no doubt about that!
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by adexsimply(m): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
victorian: When I was 10yrs old, I was fat.... Even though am [size=20pt]attractively plump[/size] now, sha grin..... So way back then, I love watching martial arts then afterwards go downstairs to practice it on the boys of my age. And during those periods, I always dress in my brother's shirt and trousers .. So I will go down stairs, raise my hand like Bruce lee grin, and tell the boys , Oya! Who dares to challenge and fight me... The boys then are so gentle and cool.. I will beat them and use my heavy frame to sit on two boys at a time, while the rest will run and look from a distance... It was so funny...I love fighting the boys, except one cute boy I liked so much... smiley...my wahala sef na wa!
When I remember most times, I just smile quietly to myself and shake my head.
is that possible
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by adexsimply(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
samuel willams: (1)Stole our christmas meat frm d pot ate half, then rubbed the other part wit oil so mum won't know,
(2)Spent my school fees on playstation
(3)Ran away from home for two weeks tiL a neighbour caught me at oshodi
(4)Those days principal de come my house use cane flog me go school
(5)Instead of me to go monday bible study for [size=20pt]deeper life[/size] I go carry 4H go ashewo house(maysun)
(6)I steal my maale chicken sell am 5H
(7)I de steal my friends textbook go sell for oshodi I even get customer there
(coolI carry chicken force d mouth open come add enough water till e belle swell, those are d ones I can say online I did more teRrible things
you don shame our church o..IVAN THE TERRIBLE!!!!!
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by mkoabiola: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
I wud allow only d gals in my compound to watch video in our room/parlour.we were d only 1 dat has video in d compound.
Afta d film, I will bleep any 1 of my choice.
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by ESULAALU: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
Bigcake: My Dragon fly died and i gave it a State burial with a matches box as coffin. I and my friends ussually hide in the bush and throw stones at passersby. We played husband and wife whereby i will be incharge of midwifery, na dat one dey sweet pass because i go order everybody make dem carry belle so dat i go remove their p.ant commot the baby. Cemmetry was my best play ground,we excavated skeletons and play wit it freely.

You too lie.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by michtob(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
turn all d old picture frame to ludo..... Playing table soccer..... Prefer to run to church instead of joinin our neighbours car....put garri insyd plate b4 buying beans on top....
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Bigcake: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yeah, but dat was d available playground then and we saw nothing wrong wit it. Tho now i wonder d guts we had back in d days.
Ipsi:

@bolded
That is deep...
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Bigcake: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
ESULAALU u are a very big f.ool.
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by adim2(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
Did this in primary six, when the girls started developing some small balls on their chest. we Would purposely throw our pen on the flow and craw underneath our tables just to look at the ladies pants.
Attend CCC when i was a kid. We would cue to lick sugar and honey at the outrance of the door, and enter through another door and join then, till we finish the sugar and honey. During naming ceremonies, i would rush for the left fruits when people have finished picking
Did daddy and mummy but i was always getting the child's part. Till i had to take a girl and we acted it On our own
Love scratching peak milk tin on the ground till its open to get the inner part dat mumsy will use to do moi moi then.
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by ccuzoma(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
xynerise: Hung my self on a tree like Judas is carrot just because I saw a man in a movie commited suicide by hanging himself on a tree. I was just bleating like a christmas goat that day. My elder bro saved my life undecided
hehe..i remember putting my head tru my window burglar proof and couldnt bring it out..#damn.#
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by imotondo(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
When i was in primary 2,our teacher taught us that salt is essencial for strong bones.on saturday night of that week,i told my siblings the story and saked them whether they dont want to be strong so as to beat all their mates and they accepted.i now pour the delicious bitterleaf soup we were served for dinnner together in a bowl,added 2cooking spoon full of salt to it and shared it amongst us....after some mins,they all left the dinning table and when mum noticed,she asked and found out what i did.she now sat down with me and asked me to finish the meal so i can be like hulk hogan and defend them and by then i was getting tired of the salty taste lol.no be small matter ooo coz i learnt ma lessons that day.

There r alot of em coz i was very cunning then.i flew kite till i was in SS1,used to tie the leaf of one flower like that near our house whenever i commit one of my numerous iniquities then and i won't be punished(learnt that 4frm a friend while u tell it that u don't want ur parents to remember whatever thing u did) and it worked.

Became addicted to sex since when i was 6........too bad,biting a girl's nipple in a fight for biting my ear in sch,did staircase things if u knw what i mean etc....
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Bootylicious(f): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
1) Stayed at the balcony on several occasions and staring into the sky asking God to show his face.
2) cut hibiscus flower, used it to make ewedu soup and would feed my childhood love on d chin with sand pretending its ewedu and eba.
3)Mummy and daddy things with my childhood love.
4)Once am reading and my parents start distracting i always locked myself in the wardrobe to continue the reading.
5)When my parents are not home, i always put mattress in our compound , jump from the 3rd floor and land on our balcony, was always doing this till a neighbor caught my sisters and i, which made it the first time we were beaten.
6) Sliding from the staircase rails instead of walking.
7)Buying Pito when my parents are not home.
coolMy friends and i always felt jumping the gutter was super human, we did that often to prove how strong we were.
9)would stick a chewing gum to d back of my hair and continue with it the following morning, till it stuck to my hair and had to shave my hair
10)stealing pencils and biro in school,if any was less than 10pcs each in my bag, i always feel bad.

Childhood was awesome!

3 Likes

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by 1stUnique(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
Tiring two grasses together so dat ppl dat pass thru dat place will fall down.

Doing mum and dad play and luckly, I usually get d daddy part. winkTiring two grasses together so dat ppl dat pass thru dat place will fall down.

Doing mum and dad play and luckly, I usually get d daddy part.
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by GMartyns(f): 1:05am On Mar 23, 2013
Simple! Ajepako like you go dey catch grasshopers up and down for school field... shocked
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by afm4ever(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2013
When i was 10 i think that the offering collected in church that God will take d money by after collecting d money they will throw it in d air and God will catch and it will not fall down i thought dats how God take d offering money #when i skip d afternoon meal and it night when am served d night meal i will be crying seriously that i must be served afternoon and night meal at d same time #when someone gave me and my brother money to share may be 20k and he has 10k already his pocket to give me i will not take d 10l i will insist he finds change cos i thought he was cheating me lol
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by victorian(f): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
adexsimply: is that possible

Very possible and a true fact!
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by adexsimply(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
victorian:

Very possible and a true fact!
can you show me the pics grin wink
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by victorian(f): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
If I show my pics, my identity will be revealed... And that's the last thing I need... Trust me, I know wat am talking abt cool
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by ddeola: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2013
I attempted to fry egg in a plastic plate (Maggi kitchen) na em d plate catch fire dey begin melt o. Thank God, I didnt burn down my parent's house
I snapped my sisters naked when they were applying body cream after taking their bath
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by adexsimply(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
victorian: If I show my pics, my identity will be revealed... And that's the last thing I need... Trust me, I know wat am talking abt cool
ok i think i do trust u grin grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Chadso(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
mysticgal: broke my dads fone cos i lost a game,read my mums sex&marriage books,tried 2 swith on gascoker,dat nearly burnt our house.
Lol.. Badt sombori.. cheesy I read ma mum's se.xuallity books too..
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by 9jagobetta: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2014
love to play turtles ninja on the game& watch.

love to spin millo beverage flat plat in the air in those days (ferow)

dreaming to marry one particular beautiful class mate in my primary three.

use to admire beautiful grown up ladies back then wish am grown up to date them, with a thought that before i grow up all the beautiful one would have grown old.

love to lick ice lolly, fan nice,

sneak to eat pronto and carnation milk

use to put my palm under my halm pit to make sound of fat

use to run to the window at a familiar sounds of horn

use to see Indian film on friday night and Chinese film on Wednesday night.

i use to bed wet wake up and change the sheet and my cloths, hide sheet.

use to use my palm to collect rain drops etc

use to think teachers are god

use to tie my mothers wrapper around my neck and run around to perform supper man.

i use to fight kongful with neighbour in the compound

i use to play table soccer. etc jare!
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 02, 2014
I hunted down all the lizard(both young & old) in my compound by stoning them to lose their tail.

After watching THE TERMINATOR(part 1) took my dad's magnifying lens, to convert the sun ray on my skin.... Feeling like i was terminator cheesy
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Adesiji77: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2014
9jagobetta:
love to play turtles ninja on the game& watch.

love to spin millo beverage flat plat in the air in those days (ferow)

dreaming to marry one particular beautiful class mate in my primary three.

use to admire beautiful grown up ladies back then wish am grown up to date them, with a thought that before i grow up all the beautiful one would have grown old.

love to lick ice lolly, fan nice,

sneak to eat pronto and carnation milk

use to put my palm under my halm pit to make sound of fat

use to run to the window at a familiar sounds of horn

use to see Indian film on friday night and Chinese film on Wednesday night.

i use to bed wet wake up and change the sheet and my cloths, hide sheet.

use to use my palm to collect rain drops etc

use to think teachers are god

use to tie my mothers wrapper around my neck and run around to perform supper man.

i use to fight kongful with neighbour in the compound

i use to play table soccer. etc jare!

The bolded part resonates with me. I once had a crush on this grownup lady (a family friend). I remember secretly wishing back then that she should not grow old so that I can catch up with her and marry her grin

Silly thoughts! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak From Me And Mine ( See Photo) / Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped / MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.