Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! (29817 Views)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by LadyPresh1(f): 6:20am On Jan 29, 2018
When you were first married, you probably felt understood, heard, and connected with your husband. You were polite. You didn’t want to hurt him – and he was sensitive to your feelings. But time passes, and the stress of daily life and kids, jobs, money, house, aging parents and health issues take a toll…and you find that you don’t have the time and patience it takes to be polite. This isn’t necessarily a sign your marriage is over – it just means you need to make time and effort to communicate with love and respect. This personal mantras have kept me going in my relationship.

Again, If your husband had an affair and wants to rebuild your relationship, then crack open the champagne and celebrate! The good news is that marriage infidelity by itself to me is not a sign your marriage is over. I know many couples survive marital unfaithfulness, and many have an even stronger bond because of the cheating. But mine is so different, your man brings her home and say it to your face, he is tired of you.

Today is a month, woke up this morning in utter shock that I am actually divorced. I had to say it out loud to sort of remind myself. I am divorced.
Here are the facts: One, I have been living apart from my now ex-husband for a month. Therefore, I’ve had some time to get used to this single life and single parenting thing.
“Is your marriage over?”
Without hesitation, the reply came, “Yes.”
Seriously, in my head, I was screaming, “It is?! Because honestly, deep down, I thought the trigger would never be pulled on this.
So what all this means is, yes, I’ve gotten a bit used to parts of this new life of mine, but oh my word — I didn’t think it was going to actually happen. I’m so far from being healed and ready for my next chapter in life that it’s not even funny.

Do not get it twisted, I've severally on my real account seek for advise on how to resurrect my already sinking marriage. I was able to meet wonderful people here who begged they remain anonymous. Lawyers and welfare officers too who took my case upon their shoulders. I really appreciate. GOD BLESS!
I would give link to my personal account as an evidence to this.
Wouldn't go further with details. I was a fool for attempting suicide three consecutive times in my marriage. When at some point you were told to your face that you were only married to procreate. He brings this lady home, pushes you out and tell you that both you and your people can't do nothing. I've cried and now I'm healed.

You said I should quit school that you would help further my education, you asked I don't do anything and take care of your kids for you. I sneaked to learn trade and on finding out, you abused me of using your money to learn a trade, took my ATM, pin and sent me packing that I'm offensively annoying. Thanks to the good people of this great forum for seeing me through all this. Your words of encouragement to stay for my kids. Heeded to every advice, stayed, but he got worse.
I can't live with another woman in the same house. It was killing me. I was like a slave, became a shadow of my own self. With some little money I was able to gather around, took the courage and filed for a divorce with the help of good people here. Finally, marriage is over.
I’ve had some time to get used to this single life and single parenting thing.
I left with my kids, parents ain't comfortable with my action because of their status. I understand, no wealthy or influential parents would allow a daughter to pass a meagre of what I've passed through. He was my first.

I seize this opportunity to call on good citizen of Nigeria to help me out. I'm Nicodemusly an active member on my other account. Can as well prove or provide any evidence you might need to verify the authenticity of this post.
Want to start the food stuff business. Anything or help at all will be well appreciated. If I can pay for a store and have anything left, would get some food stuffs and start from there. I am a strong woman,

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by LadyPresh1(f): 6:20am On Jan 29, 2018
I'll train my kids, be alive to see them grow. He said I won't survive it out there. He's not my God and I have him to prove wrong. I wish him well too.

Please I would prefer a pm, thanks.

Moderators in charge help me please.
cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Donald3d(m): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Brooke60(f): 6:38am On Jan 29, 2018
Relationship is hell fire not to talk of marriage. No wonder our girls just wanna be baby mama.
Our men did not really learn a good thing from their papa.
Enjoy your freedom, open your hart to love, not all guys are the same though. We still have angels among them.

Marriage scares me, I know what I am saying

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Iphone5: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2018
I didn't read your epistle but all the same

CONGRATULATIONS

3 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Samusu(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2018
LadyPresh1:
I'll train my kids, be alive to see them grow. He said I won't survive it out there. He's not my God and I have him to prove wrong. I wish him well too.

cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
NO be for mouth or, the thing hard ghan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 29, 2018
in your post, you claimed that your parents w
Are wealthy and influencial, but you're here to beg for money to start up a food business. U must be joking.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by legallyCJ(m): 6:55am On Jan 29, 2018
I would never recommend divorce, except in a few cases. however I do hope you get the adequate resource to cater properly for your children. God be with you

1 Like

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by legallyCJ(m): 6:55am On Jan 29, 2018
I would never recommend divorce, except in a few cases. however I do hope you get the much needed resource to cater properly for your children. God be with you
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Ahmed0336(m): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2018
sad
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by ipobarecriminals: 7:01am On Jan 29, 2018
embarassed sad.. be strong. Can u give ur location/ address
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by marooh: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2018
Marriage is business NOT Love...

So when married try to remove love and starts seen it as business.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2018
LadyPresh1:

cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3

I am interested in this issue, send me a PM let's discuss
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by madamGift(f): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2018
CHESTER48:
Are wealthy and influencial, but you're here to beg for money to start up a food business. U must be joking.

You misread that, please read again, she said no wealthy family would allow their child go through what she has gone through. So it's the opposite.

It is well ma'am...the Lord is your strength.

38 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by thorpido(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2018
You could send me a PM,let's talk.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by jashar(f): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2018
cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2018
Brooke60:
Relationship is hell fire not to talk of marriage. No wonder our girls just wanna be baby mama.
Enjoy your freedom, open your hart to love, not all guys are the same though. We still have angels among them.

Is it not your fellow women that love bad guys. You abuse the nice guys and call them magas and simps and hop on the carousel and then end up with the scum of society. Unfortunately there are no more nice guys, you just have to accept it.

30 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by LadyPresh1(f): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2018
CHESTER48:

You don't get.
I mustn't spell it out that they're poor as a self pity.
They ain't wealthy sir.

18 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by LadyPresh1(f): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2018
I'll get back later. Pardon me.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by shaybebaby(f): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Why post under a new monicker? Would be better if you'd used your main.

You ashamed or what? It's nothing to be ashamed of. Cest la vie.

4 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2018
Na wah oh...
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Acidosis(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2018
I like your courage.

Do you have any skill?

3 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2018
madamGift:

You misread that, please read again, she said no wealthy family would allow their child go through what she has gone through. So it's the opposite.

It is well ma'am...the Lord is your strength.
probably English is now difficult for me to understand oo

Thought I saw where she said her parents ain't happy with her actions, then she concluded it with the word understand. And ending it with wealthy parents. Please read between lines.make use of the comas too

4 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sijo01(f): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Acidosis:
I like your courage.

Do you have any skill?

She said she learnt a skill, he found out and reacted negatively to it.

@op, it is well dear. Remain strong and focus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Oyindidi(f): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Congratulation!!
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2018
Brooke60:

Do you see guys eager to marry?

Whether you want to accept or not, men of this generation do more for their families than men of previous generations. How many of our grandfathers and fathers were emotionally available for their wives and kids? How many of your forebears were as involved in the lives of their children as today's men are? Is the cheating and marrying extra wives on the same level as our forebears? Is domestic violence as widespread as it once was? The answers to these questions are obvious to everybody. All of a sudden our fathers were better than we are, so you're saying your mother's and grandmothers had it better? grin. Wow. Maybe we should go back to how things used to be done in the old days then? grin Hear that guys? Let's go back to the old ways.

The problem isn't today's man, it is today's woman that is the problem. Today's woman wants to have everything and also answer to noone but her desires. Nothing is ever enough for today's woman. So, don't blame us when we avoid getting sucked into a bottomless pit of wants, standards and shifting goalppsts. We men have had it up to here and we are rejecting the narrative that we have to do more. If you notice, men are starting to do less and give less of a fûck about you or your wants. Why do you think the sex doll was such a hit?

Stay baby mamas and that would be a dream come true for most guys. Only foolish, ignorant men marry these days. Men who have no idea what true freedom is all about. Just impregnate a bîtch and send money for the upkeep of your child, after all, you do not need a man. Or do you suddenly do?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Akious2k2(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2018
Brooke60:

Would you blame the papas that had successful marriages for their children's misfortunes? Abeg, everybody for himself
Na wa o

@OP, so far, you haven't told us what led to your husband's "attitude"... So no comment

2 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2018
shaybebaby:
Why post under a new monicker? Would be better if you'd used your main.

You ashamed or what? It's nothing to be ashamed of. Cest la vie.

Missing the forest for trees as usual. Beetter for who? You or her? Somebody is going through a crisis and you're concerned about how she's expressing herself? Common sorry you cannot say. No wonder you were dumped unceremoniously. You're weird.

3 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by madamGift(f): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2018
CHESTER48:
probably English is now difficult for me to understand oo

Thought I saw where she said her parents ain't happy with her actions, then she concluded it with the word understand. And ending it with wealthy parents. Please read between lines.make use of the comas too

Uncle...read something well...she said her parents aint happy with her actions because of their status! Meaning they are poor and cant fend for her! Na wa o.. if you were very wealthy and influencial, will you allow your daughter go through all she has gone through Take your own advice and read between lines.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Acidosis(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Sijo01:

She said she learnt a skill, he found out and reacted negatively to it.
@op, it is well dear. Remain strong and focus.
Hmn... serious something
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by sisisioge: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2018
Wowzerful! I'm really so sorry about your plight. May God renew your strength.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

Do you see guys eager to marry?

Whether you want to accept or not, men of this generation do more for their families than men of previous generations. How many of our grandfathers and fathers were emotionally available for their wives and kids? How many of your forebears were as involved in the lives of their children as today's men are? Is the cheating and marrying extra wives on the same level as our forebears? Is domestic violence as widespread as it once was? The answers to these questions are obvious to everybody. All of a sudden our fathers were better than we are, so you're saying your mother's and grandmothers had it better? grin. Wow. Maybe we should go back to how things used to be done in the old days then? grin Hear that guys? Let's go back to the old ways.

The problem isn't today's man, it is today's woman that is the problem. Today's woman wants to have everything and also answer to noone but her desires. Nothing is ever enough for today's woman. So, don't blame us when we avoid getting sucked into a bottomless pit of wants, standards and shifting goalppsts. We men have had it up to here and we are rejecting the narrative that we have to do more. If you notice, men are starting to do less and give less of a fûck about you or your wants. Why do you think the sex doll was such a hit?

Stay baby mamas and that would be a dream come true for most guys. Only foolish, ignorant men marry these days. Men who have no idea what true freedom is all about. Just impregnate a bîtch and send money for the upkeep of your child, after all, you do not need a man. Or do you suddenly do?

Don't mind them hoes. It's always the mans fault. When she was marrying a bad boy, she didn't know it will end up like this. I have no pity for her and no man should.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything / 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers / Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.