Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger (29895 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Adesiji77: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
When i was younger

* i'd put my arms in my shirt and told people i lost my arms

* Would restart the video game whenever i knew i was going to loose

* Had that one pen with four colors and tried to push all the bottons at once

* Waited behind a door to scare someone then leaving behind because they are taking too long to come out

* Faking being asleep so i could be carried to bed

* Used to think that the moon followed our car

* Tried to balance the switch between on/off

* Watching two drops of rain roll down the window and pretending it was a race

* The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag

* Swallowed a food seed i was scared to death that a tree was going to grow on my head

* Closed the fridge slowly to see when the light goes off

* Walked into a room, forgot what you need,walked out and then remember

# Remember when we were kids and coldnt wait to grow up?

# Childhood is the best oart of our life!2
Keep it rolling...

These ones too cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by ChubbyT(f): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2014
spyroxy1:

wetin u no fit talk...

i get one younger broda wey be sey him own na to dey pursue all domestic animals.. Goat, chicken ,dogs.. i dey tell u.
e go dey sweat, det run after dem, any1 wen e catch don die, he go go upstairs (3 storey) to throw the goats from there, any chicken he lay his hands on, hun! na to break d 2 legs, e go come keep am for the back of mrs williams' kerosene tank till that 1 go stand , takes about 2 weeks. he start fromt here again grin

The boy dey GTbank nau, i'm sure e go dey laff hinsef if he sees this!
lwkm oooooo....Chaiii
d guy stubborn o
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
dayokanu:
Playing Daddy and Mommy with neighbours daughter
the first time a boy wanted to do that with me I sliced him with a razor don't ask where
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Barfar:
We used to build paper planes in school and fly dem,ah once trew a stone at dey most beautiful girl in my primary skool hoping she wud get blind so I'll marry her.
ur sadistic

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.