Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Family Section Debate - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Debate (4572 Views)

Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date / Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Debate by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Someone needs to coordinate the flying missiles, grenades, bombs, etc...else it'll be mayhem. grin grin

Yep,u r right.but can't everybody be part of it?
It will continue like this and will never take off.
Maybe tee gal can cordinate.
That alone will make pple to behave cos of banning.
I tell u,once it starts rolling,pple will start responding.
Re: Family Section Debate by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Choi!!

I've heard so much of your famous clashes but never been fortunate to witness any of them live! cool tongue

Maybe you two should join in the debate (on opposing sides). That way, you get to thrash each other mercilessly till a victor eventually emerges cheesy

Lmao cheesy
Re: Family Section Debate by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
teeo: I have not joined in a debate on NL before, so am still in a watching mood. Premarital sex, but the first question should be what is the word Marital

What's this one saying? undecided
Re: Family Section Debate by EfemenaXY: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Yep,u r right.but can't everybody be part of it?
It will continue like this and will never take off.
Maybe tee gal can cordinate.
That alone will make pple to behave cos of banning.
I tell u,once it starts rolling,pple will start responding.

Depends on what Tgirl wants.

If she wants a proper debate, she needs to input some level of organisation as per how the criteria upon which the contestants would be judged. Additionally in every debate, a winner does need to emerge and to do that, she would need a couple of judges to support her.

If on the other hand she wants a low-key discussion, then opening another thread to discuss this is the way to go. But that's already been done by Osisi a few weeks ago. This topic was generated off the back of that thread.

Ujujoan:

Lmao cheesy

Eh hen now! I wanna see this for myself - live! cool tongue
Re: Family Section Debate by Tgirl4real(f): 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Sorry I can't participate much in the discussion.

I already have people penned down as judges. What I need to kick the ball rolling is topics and volunteers.

I will take it up from there once we have people that wanna debate. Coordinating isn't a big deal.
Re: Family Section Debate by Pataki: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ujujoan:

See this one bragging about experience in pre marital sex. Your mates don born finish, you dey there dey 'sample'!

Ain't you like 50? undecided
OLODO! Did I tell you what kind of experience I have had? You see why I keep flogging your redundant head now?

Virgin Uju before marriage! cheesy I know your type many years ago - holy sister for daytime, 23 in 1 for night! *Squeezes face*

I hope I won't be paired against you for this debate. I hate to intellectually terrorize small pikin like you!!!
Re: Family Section Debate by Tgirl4real(f): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: Lol Tgirl!

First things first na - you nor go first approve the topic? grin

And what about others? They might also have even more interesting topics than my suggestion... but, if you approve of this one, then yes ma! Definitely count me in. cheesy

Na so we do since last year, waiting for volunteers and topics.

If you wanna debate and u like this topic, then we can go ahead with it.

If not, we may try something around underage marriage. grin grin
Re: Family Section Debate by Tgirl4real(f): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pataki:
OLODO! Did I tell you what kind of experience I have had? You see why I keep flogging your redundant head now?

Virgin Uju before marriage! cheesy I know your type many years ago - holy sister for daytime, 23 in 1 for night! *Squeezes face*

I hope I won't be paired against you for this debate. I hate to intellectually terrorize small pikin like you!!!

Shush jor! No fighting ojare. angry

@ Efe,

Do you think opening a fresh thread will details will suffice?
Re: Family Section Debate by Pataki: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tgirl....you know me, I am a sweetheart not a fighter.

Whenever the debate is set and ready. For or Against the topic, I am ready both ways. Is Coogar or dayokanu gonna be amongst the judges? Those two can easily be persuaded by the woman power! Keep them away from your list of judges.
Re: Family Section Debate by Tgirl4real(f): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pataki: Tgirl....you know me, I am a sweetheart not a fighter.

Whenever the debate is set and ready. For or Against the topic, I am ready both ways. Is Coogar or dayokanu gonna be amongst the judges? Those two can easily be persuaded by the woman power! Keep them away from your list of judges.

I am hoping Coogar would be willing to debate.
Re: Family Section Debate by EfemenaXY: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Shush jor! No fighting ojare. angry

@ Efe,

Do you think opening a fresh thread will details will suffice?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I think so...new thread, new beginning cheesy

Don't forget to put the panel of judges up there for us to see too...
Re: Family Section Debate by Tgirl4real(f): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I will work on that 2mrw.

So far so good, we have you and Pataki on board. I need at least 2 more and more topic suggestions.
Re: Family Section Debate by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Yes! Yes! Yes!

This woman,c fire! I wonder how u were growing up.very restless, curious and too inquisitive
Re: Family Section Debate by EfemenaXY: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
This woman,c fire! I wonder how u were growing up.very restless, curious and too inquisitive

Lol! cheesy cheesy
Re: Family Section Debate by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2013
Ujujoan:

What's this one saying? undecided

Can this one read undecided
Re: Family Section Debate by ayobase(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Efemena_xy: Tgirl, what's the update on this na? Abi na lost cause? Abeg revive this show...

I think a new topic would be better. Something controversial that touches the core family set up, with perhaps, roots in religion and/or politics that is bound to get both camps fired up to the point that even furniture will grow wings (literally) grin grin

So say for example, a topic like: Pre-marital sex between couples intending to tie the knot. Advisable or not?

What d'you think?? cheesy

I have suggested a topic before, but people her tend to accept a more relaxed topic to debate on!
Re: Family Section Debate by EfemenaXY: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
^^ What was your topic?
Re: Family Section Debate by ayobase(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
Is it ideal for a biological child to marry an adopted child of the same parents?
Re: Family Section Debate by EfemenaXY: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ah yes!

I remember now smiley
Re: Family Section Debate by Tgirl4real(f): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sorry guys, I have been preoccupied. I will get this sorted as soon as I can.

Thanks.
Re: Family Section Debate by Tgirl4real(f): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2013
Hello all,

I think it's high time we got this sorted b4 d year runs out.

I hope I can get ur corporation.

Kindly indicate ur interest.

Thanks.
Re: Family Section Debate by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2013
interested
Re: Family Section Debate by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2013
Traditional marriage /church marriage;
Which one is ideal in our society.

A very good and broad topic
Re: Family Section Debate by Tgirl4real(f): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thanks Yellowpawpaw.

Letz move the suggestion here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1481634/suggest-topics-upcoming-family-section

This is long already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Men and Flirting / Am I Having An Affair With This Smart Girl? / Should A Man Take A Second Wife If The First Is Infertile???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.