Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee (21459 Views)

Graphic Pics: How Power-bank Electrocuted A Girl To Death In Ghana / Third Man Charged With Murder Of Missing Tennessee Student / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by kudiice(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nawao! Gay dog, I bet we will soon hear about gay birds,insects and all sorts of animals.

Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by sayusuf(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Gay Gay Gay. Gay this Gay that Gay here Gay there,I am tire and sick of the damn word.Mstww
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Redmosquito(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
executinal: Nothing we no go hear this days. Gay dog grin grin

Very soon we go hear Gay mosquito cheesy cheesy

U are madt! See ya head!

1 Like

Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by DonHummer(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
this shows us dat the act of gayism is not a spiritual problem bt a psycholocgical one....
Bt still on still NO HOMO!!
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Affiliated(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
Anvaller: Nonsense.. animals that exhibit such behavior are not actually gay, it is the crazy white folks that prefer to call them gay as a justification for their mischievous claim that gay1sm is a natural phenomenon. At least I have learned thru integrated science since way back late 80s (when the world was much saner than it is today) that animal exhibit abnormal sexual behaviors as a result of response to external stimuli. For example, an animal can display sign of heat by mounting another animal of the same sex if animals of opposite sex was not easily reachable or not available at all. And further in biology, such behavior was simply refered to as "abnormality" if its a female animal that is not expected to be on heat at that time or "normal" if the animal was actually on heat. no book that I was exposed to as at that time ever connected it to gay1sm. I don't know why these white folks relate every single incidence to gay1sm by every slightest chance all in a bid to just popularize the act by hammering it in ppls brain constantly.

What the fvck is this one saying? Abeg don't talk about matters that you are very ignorant of
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by TableLeg(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
GAY DOG .... SMH!
But in a way, this is kinda dumb though ... Sound like dog tendencies to me rather than the dog being gay ...
How can one conclude that the dog is batty because it humped another male dog?!
Nonsense... This gay crap is now starting to do my head in!
Very soon, we will have a sweet in a pack of many, which wasnt wrapped at point of manufacturing called a gay sweet!
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
Kill the d0g
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by mynameisjade: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
pboiskinpy: Is that not Denrele's dog??sorry,I mean Charlie boy's dog!!
#am not suprised

#jux passing

Gosh!!!!u got me crackin up Werenle where r u ooooo LWKMD
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Clazzik: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Even animals?.... These guyz re goin crazy....
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by slimmyj: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
oooooooooor look at d pooor little tin cry. but wait ooh ise ti eniyan ni ti eranko loto grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by slimmyj: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
person we sentence his dog to death because he b guy him ko no b guy
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by slimmyj: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
person we sentence his dog to death because he b guy him ko no b guy angry
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by manny4life(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Geez, people can be "go figure"...

Dog owners, it's time to pay $38 to at least put a stay on the death sentence before someone can adopt him.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
Redmosquito:

U are madt! See ya head!

I been wan call u wen I see am oº°˚! I say mke I no do aproko! Oya make una fight!! angry angry grin
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by bellyjelly: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
This is all business for him..now the suckers are going to buy his dog for a high price..well done sir!! grin
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by staaari: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
absolute nonsense.

who bloody cares..... <...hisss and walk away...>
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Orikinla(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Of course, only humans who behave like animals are gay.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by braine(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
See people supporting the killing of the dof like it wasn't created by God. Smh. angry
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Owodiong(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
olaezebala: What?
mek dem sign am into law b4 is 2 late grin
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Redmosquito(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
tchidi:

I been wan call u wen I see am oº°˚! I say mke I no do aproko! Oya make una fight!! angry angry grin

*removes trousers and boxers*
Oya! Where is that person that called me gay? Where is he?
Let him come out!
Executor abi wetin u call urself!
Shebi na me u dey call gay abi! No worry!
Come! Lemme show you the ramming power of my thighs!

Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
Redmosquito:

*removes trousers and boxers*
Oya! Where is that person that called me gay? Where is he?
Let him come out!
Executor abi wetin u call urself!
Shebi na me u dey call gay abi! No worry!
Come! Lemme show you the ramming power of my thighs!

shocked
shocked shocked

Ngwa!! *in mortal combat voice*
Round one fight!!
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
uzeba: Kill anything gayish!! This world must be a better place for me and for u!!
So what if they kill your son, brother or even father??
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by SisiKill1: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
The Dog is being put to death because the shelter is overcrowded not because its gay.

Unfortunately this happens all the time in the state run animal shelters...they don't have enough funding to keep all the abandoned animals. So they have to make these barbaric decisions about killing animals.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by cowgurl: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
oh no, someone please save his life ;(
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by dasparrow: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
@Post

They should please leave that doggie alone. The owner is probably broke and unemployed and was just looking for a way to get rid of the dog anyways. Many Americans have been abandoning their dogs and cats in shelters across the country since the recession hit and their economy sank. So now, several pet owners including the pathetic owner of this beautiful dog will now look for all sorts of clumsy excuses to get rid of him. Once the dog's plight hits yahoo and other American media sites, you will see a long line of people willing to adopt this beautiful dog. It will be well with this doggie.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by dasparrow: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
slimmy j: person we sentence his dog to death because he b guy him ko no b guy angry

It is a terrible thing when people cannot read and comprehend what they are reading. The dog owner said the dog is GAY and not because the dog is a guy/male dog.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by dasparrow: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
uzeba: Kill anything gayish!! This world must be a better place for me and for u!!

Go and sit down my friend. Have you finished calling for the death of .ra.p.i.sts and men who sexually molest young female children and scar them for life?

You bloody hypocrite!
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by maasoap(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
Thank God it is not happening in Islamic country otherwise our christian sisters and brothrens would have started their stereotypical condemnation of Islam. But now, it is happening in USA, no condemnation.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by jmoore(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
elliottibanga:

Your knowledge of animal sexuality is a bit askew. Please use this link, and remember, google is your friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

not everything is right in wikipedia. No he goat will allow another hegoat penetrate him. The post below was right in its entirety.

Anvaller: Nonsense.. animals that exhibit such behavior are not actually gay, it is the crazy white folks that prefer to call them gay as a justification for their mischievous claim that gay1sm is a natural phenomenon. At least I have learned thru integrated science since way back late 80s (when the world was much saner than it is today) that animal exhibit abnormal intimate behaviors as a result of response to external stimuli. For example, an animal can display sign of heat by mounting another animal of the same sex if animals of opposite sex was not easily reachable or not available at all. And further in biology, such behavior was simply refered to as "abnormality" if its a female animal that is not expected to be on heat at that time or "normal" if the animal was actually on heat. no book that I was exposed to as at that time ever connected it to gay1sm. I don't know why these white folks relate every single incidence to gay1sm by every slightest chance all in a bid to just popularize the act by hammering it in ppls brain constantly.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Anvaller: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
elliottibanga:

Your knowledge of animal sexuality is a bit askew. Please use this link, and remember, google is your friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Dude.. If only u knew the extent of research that I have done on issues surrounding gayism and homosexuality, the proponent and opponent scientific claims, u wont be sending me this flimsy wiki-link. I am very informed of the politics and science involved in how gayism, homosexuality and sexual orientation issues have evolved over time. U have to know that homosexuality is a scientific term while Gayism is not. Those 2 terms does not exactly have the same implication in meaning within context. Didnt u see that even in the same very link u sent to me?

Affiliated:

What the fvck is this one saying? Abeg don't talk about matters that you are very ignorant of

I am sorry to have offended u if u r gay but ur comment have not shown that u are not more ignorant than I am. Why not come up with ur own point? Instead of attacking me as if i I owe u anything.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Anvaller: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
jmoore:

not everything is right in wikipedia. No he goat will allow another hegoat penetrate him. The post below was right in its entirety.

May God bless u my brother, see what the white folks have done to our ppl.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by alexx10: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
it's ridicules.....it is totally against of human beings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Communication Secrets Of Great Leaders / Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life / 10 Things Extraordinary People Say Everyday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.