Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,166 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee (21323 Views)

Graphic Pics: How Power-bank Electrocuted A Girl To Death In Ghana / Third Man Charged With Murder Of Missing Tennessee Student / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by born2boink(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
When a lot of dogs already sentenced to Calabar man stomach
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by phoneport(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
Sorry what is the meaning of
G.A.Y
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Affiliated(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Anvaller: Nonsense.. animals that exhibit such behavior are not actually gay, it is the crazy white folks that prefer to call them gay as a justification for their mischievous claim that gay1sm is a natural phenomenon.

Wrong on all counts. There are many animals that engage in homosexual sex. When you say crazy white folks calling them gay to justify their homosexuality don't you sound like a paranoid conspiracy theorist to yourself? I doubt that all scientists that research the homosexual phenomenon in animals are actually gay themselves.

At least I have learned thru integrated science since way back late 80s (when the world was much saner than it is today) that animal exhibit abnormal sexual behaviors as a result of response to external stimuli. For example, an animal can display sign of heat by mounting another animal of the same sex if animals of opposite sex was not easily reachable or not available at all.

First of all I don't know what you learned in integrated science but you know science is always discovering new things and during that period much research might not have gone into the homosexual phenomenon of animals. According to your logic I could claim that the earth is flat because that's what science taught when the earth was much saner.
Your post about animals exhibiting abnormal sexual behaviors in response to external stimuli for example animals mounting other animals when the opposite sex is not available might be true but there are still animals that engage in homosexual sex even when the opposite sex is available

And further in biology, such behavior was simply refered to as "abnormality" if its a female animal that is not expected to be on heat at that time or "normal" if the animal was actually on heat. no book that I was exposed to as at that time ever connected it to gay1sm.

Once again are you talking of your elementary science books of the 80's?

I don't know why these white folks relate every single incidence to gay1sm by every slightest chance all in a bid to just popularize the act by hammering it in ppls brain constantly.

This is the part that got me upset and respond the way I did. If you are a conspiracy theorist then you are entitled to your beliefs but don't spread such things so matter of factly and sow disunity among humans.
Of course there is no committee of white people who are looking for homosexuality everywhere in order to control people by constantly feeding homosexual thoughts in people's brain. I could even claim that its the anti-homo people that devote so much time and energy to it which only inflames the issue

2 Likes

Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by drnoel: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
these americans are really not well...
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by executinal(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
Redmosquito:

U are madt! See ya head!

You fit talk am for my front grin

Redmosquito:

*removes trousers and boxers*
Oya! Where is that person that called me gay? Where is he?
Let him come out!
Executor abi wetin u call urself!
Shebi na me u dey call gay abi! No worry!
Come! Lemme show you the ramming power of my thighs!

You no say na to just clap my two hands, you will be in my hand crying grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by SisiKill1: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
‘Gay’ Dog Saved From Euthanization

A white bulldog named Elton, who was left at a shelter because its former owner thought it was gay, was saved from euthanasia thanks to an Internet campaign that went viral.

The Facebook message, posted by Jackson, TN Euthanasia, read:

"This guy was signed over to RC, not bc he's mean or bc he tears things up, but because ... His owner says he's gay!” the post read. “He hunched another male dog so his owner threw him away bc he refuses to have a "gay" dog! Even if that weren't the most assinine thing I've ever heard, its still discrimination! Don't let this gorgeous dog die bc his owner is ignorant of normal dog behavior! He's in kennel 10L and he WILL be put down tomorrow bc there is no room at the inn!"

The post quickly accumulated more than 5,000 shares and attracted hundreds of calls to the center inquiring about the dog, according to ABC News.

Veterinary tech Stephanie Fryns from Jackson had seen the bulldog on an adoption site long before the campaign went viral online and ended up adopting him. Elton is living with Fryns and her four other dogs.

Yippeee for the dog!!!!
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by TundE8: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
this white people with their funny environment
[quote author=Goldie20]A dog is set to be put to death in Tennessee today after his owner abandoned him because he thought he was gay.

The pitbull-type hound is currently languishing in an overcrowded animal shelter in Jackson but is due to be put this afternoon down unless a new owner can be found at the last minute.

According to the owner of the shelter, the dog's master noticed him 'hunched over' another male dog, which led him to assume he was gay.

While dogs are known to occasionally display
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by donpata(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
LWKMD!!! grin grin grin Oyinbo No go Kill Us with MUMULITY.. Imagine a Professor of Gayorlogy; jst there wasting tym tying 2 come up with researches findings that Africans consider "No News"
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Anvaller: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Affiliated:

Wrong on all counts. There are many animals that engage in homosexual sex. When you say crazy white folks calling them gay to justify their homosexuality don't you sound like a paranoid conspiracy theorist to yourself? I doubt that all scientists that research the homosexual phenomenon in animals are actually gay themselves.

First of all I don't know what you learned in integrated science but you know science is always discovering new things and during that period much research might not have gone into the homosexual phenomenon of animals. According to your logic I could claim that the earth is flat because that's what science taught when the earth was much saner.
Your post about animals exhibiting abnormal sexual behaviors in response to external stimuli for example animals mounting other animals when the opposite sex is not available might be true but there are still animals that engage in homosexual sex even when the opposite sex is available

Once again are you talking of your elementary science books of the 80's?

This is the part that got me upset and respond the way I did. If you are a conspiracy theorist then you are entitled to your beliefs but don't spread such things so matter of factly and sow disunity among humans.
Of course there is no committee of white people who are looking for homosexuality everywhere in order to control people by constantly feeding homosexual thoughts in people's brain. I could even claim that its the anti-homo people that devote so much time and energy to it which only inflames the issue

the point is this, I can't continue debating this issue.. I would only tell u to research extensively on the following areas: genetics and homosexuality, effect of genetics on sexual orientation and gender, the politics of homosexuality and other related topics. Bottom-line: it is yet to be scientifically proven that homosexuality in man is genetic and since the 90's when some scientist started working hard to establish a genetic justification for homosexual orientation in man, their findings have since been inconclusive to date, therefore all claims still remains controversial and untenable,
so I am from the standpoint that it is a habit and not an in born thing, and this is where I disagree totally with any form of pro gay issue because that is what they are committed to making everyone around the world to believe..(that they were born that way)so we must accept it, if I reject, its discrimination. this is absolute misinformation so why should we allow them to misinform us? And the question is why do they prefer to campaign from that angle? Why would they put pressure on Africa to believe what they believe of homosexuality? The reason behind growing interest in researching homosexuality in animal is to justify same in man, there had been many proponent argument using the scenario in animal behavior to justify that of man and this is what sparked my reaction this is a trend that I had been following since. well.. I can't keep writing and writing.

and to the comment below, this is literally what is basically happening... u just need to understand the concomitant circumstances to actually understand. Its like when some ppl accuse the U.S of being terrorist, u would need to look beyond the periphery to agree with such accusation if u would. U seem unaware of how very high is the population of GLBTs these days.. if u add that up to the population of their friends and families that have sympathy for them.. then u would understand that the forces behind action and reactions when it comes to gay issues is not neutral after all.. there is always an interest.
"Of course there is no committee of white people who are looking for homosexuality everywhere in order to control people by constantly feeding homosexual thoughts in people's brain."

cheers.

1 Like

Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Affiliated(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
Anvaller:
Bottom-line: it is yet to be scientifically proven that homosexuality in man is genetic and since the 90's when some scientist started working hard to establish a genetic justification for homosexual orientation in man, their findings have since been inconclusive to date, therefore all claims still remains controversial and untenable,

I never claimed homosexuality was something genetic. From my own point, leave men to their own devices. If you claim that God created no one to be homosexual then fine, I wouldn't argue with you. If God is upset then He would do something about it. Afterall didn't the bible record God doing something about Sodom and Gomorrah? Whether homosexuality is a habit or not is irrelevant to the fact that people are trying to play God with other people's choices. During the slave trade era these same people took the same bible's words to justify playing God with other people's lives and forcefully taking slaves because God supported it [God really supported it according to the bible]

so I am from the standpoint that it is a habit and not an in born thing, and this is where I disagree totally with any form of pro gay issue because that is what they are committed to making everyone around the world to believe..(that they were born that way)so we must accept it, if I reject, its discrimination. this is absolute misinformation so why should we allow them to misinform us? And the question is why do they prefer to campaign from that angle? Why would they put pressure on Africa to believe what they believe of homosexuality?

I don't think there would be any campaigns if governments were not making laws against people's personal choices.
anti-homos would argue that if the trend is allowed then the human species would be wiped out but the animals that pratise same sex are doing fine enough.

The reason behind growing interest in researching homosexuality in animal is to justify same in man, there had been many proponent argument using the scenario in animal behavior to justify that of man and this is what sparked my reaction this is a trend that I had been following since. well.. I can't keep writing and writing.

Once again there wouldn't be a need to justify it if laws were not being made against people's personal choices. It should be left to God to come and do His Sodom and Gomorrah stunt once again if He can. And that would end the whole argument once and for all

and to the comment below, this is literally what is basically happening... u just need to understand the concomitant circumstances to actually understand. Its like when some ppl accuse the U.S of being terrorist, u would need to look beyond the periphery to agree with such accusation if u would. U seem unaware of how very high is the population of GLBTs these days.. if u add that up to the population of their friends and families that have sympathy for them.. then u would understand that the forces behind action and reactions when it comes to gay issues is not neutral after all.. there is always an interest.
"Of course there is no committee of white people who are looking for homosexuality everywhere in order to control people by constantly feeding homosexual thoughts in people's brain."

cheers.

I am quite aware of the high population of GLBTs. If you say the US are terrorists then OK. Its your personal belief but just understand that not everyone would agree with you [I somehow agree with you by the way] But as regards the gay issue, once again I insist that nothing like homosexualism is being forced on Africa. Africans are the ones forcing it on themselves. When so much issue is devoted to an issue then the issue would escalate. With the amount of time being devoted to this matter I forsee an increase in homosexuality in Nigeria
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by ogene70: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
executinal: Nothing we no go hear this days. Gay dog grin grin

Very soon we go hear Gay mosquito cheesy cheesy
kiss

Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Affiliated(m): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

1. No species has been found in which homosexual behaviour has not been shown to exist, with the exception of species that never have sèx at all, such as sea urchins and aphis. Moreover, a part of the animal kingdom is hermaphroditic, truly bisexual. For them, homosexuality is not an issue.[23]

An example of overlooking homosexual behavior is noted by Bruce Bagemihl describing mating giraffes where nine out of ten pairings occur between males.

Every male that sniffed a female was reported as sèx, while anâl intercoursè with orgâsm between males was only "revolving around" dominance, competition or greetings.[25]

2. Approximately 8% of rams exhibit sexual preferences [that is, even when given a choice] for male partners (male-oriented rams) in contrast to most rams, which prefer female partners (female-oriented rams).

Finally as regards homosexuality and laws. Laws are supposed to be designed to avoid conflict between people [Nigeria hasn't even done this successfully] And laws are being made for irrelevant issues that wouldn't harm anyone
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by coogar: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
^^^

that nonsense up there from wiki must have been written by a homoerotic loser!
there's no gay tendencies in animals - how can sniffing be regarded as sex? so a man who sniffs the backside of his son to check if he has defecated is also gay? let these idiots show us a situation a male animal penëtrated another male with a reproductive organ and this matter would end.

some fools who want to force their will on others are the ones writing this nonsense. they want to convince others that since animals are doing it, then it's a natural tendency as opposed to what the anti-gay acolytes used to beat the gay folks. anyone who believes a male dog would mount another male dog and force full penëtration is a consummate rëtard!

1 Like

Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Affiliated(m): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
^ I'm not saying its a natural tendency. I'm saying that People shouldn't force their opinion on others. The lions there are actually doing it in case it isn't evident enough to anyone

Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by HezronLorraine(m): 2:31am On Feb 02, 2013
It is annoyingly amazing d attention d words "gay" and" homosexual" make in news.anoda funny part is d attention given to male gays while lesbians don't get as much bigotry or homophobia.gay dog.such an irrelevant news.imagine,it made national tv in us not to talk of fp on NL.wat i know is a decade would come when no one would care less about homosexuality.till dn.can't help but laugh.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by BetaThings: 2:39am On Feb 02, 2013
DanoskyZ:
So what if they kill your son, brother or even father??
Destiny, collateral damage
Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by BetaThings: 2:40am On Feb 02, 2013
dasparrow:

Go and sit down my friend. Have you finished calling for the death of .ra.p.i.sts and men who sexually molest young female children and scar them for life?

You bloody hypocrite!
Ra.pi.sts are crminals
Fa.ggo.ts are mentally deranged
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by HezronLorraine(m): 2:41am On Feb 02, 2013
its a natural a tendency in animals says the west because dy r gay friendly and dy research ds tns with proofs,but a bigot or homophobe in nigeriat would discredit the result of the research because the whites said so.why don't d black proffs or researches here in nigeria make an assessment about homosexuality and we'd compare both findings.but no,dy won't religion wouldn't permit it.african doctors call it a psychological disorder when they don't have a documented research to back their claims.no matter what,sum people won't wrap dr heads around d word gay.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by HezronLorraine(m): 2:46am On Feb 02, 2013
BTW,y do topics with d word gay turn into clash of d titans everytime on nairaland.always direct verbal engagement.can't people just point dr views on ds subject in a civil,matured,literate way.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by BetaThings: 2:51am On Feb 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: its a natural a tendency in animals says the west because dy r gay friendly and dy research ds tns with proofs,but a bigot or homophobe in nigeriat would discredit the result of the research because the whites said so.why don't d black proffs or researches here in nigeria make an assessment about homosexuality and we'd compare both findings.but no,dy won't religion wouldn't permit it.african doctors call it a psychological disorder when they don't have a documented research to back their claims.no matter what,sum people won't wrap dr heads around d word gay.

To prove that I am not a bigot or homophobe I should do research?
After you guys have appropriated the word gay which 20 years ago meant something else?
What makes you think you heterophobes are not bigots too

Anyway a phobia is a fear
We don't fear fa.,ots
We simply HATE YOU PASSIONATELY

1 Like

Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by BetaThings: 2:59am On Feb 02, 2013
Affiliated:

I never claimed homosexuality was something genetic. From my own point, leave men to their own devices. If you claim that God created no one to be homosexual then fine, I wouldn't argue with you. If God is upset then He would do something about it. Afterall didn't the bible record God doing something about Sodom and Gomorrah? Whether homosexuality is a habit or not is irrelevant to the fact that people are trying to play God with other people's choices. During the slave trade era these same people took the same bible's words to justify playing God with other people's lives and forcefully taking slaves because God supported it [God really supported it according to the bible]

We are not playing God
We say we don't want you guys in our midst. Is it too much to ask you to go peddle your sick bahaviour elsewhere?

Affiliated:
I don't think there would be any campaigns if governments were not making laws against people's personal choices.
anti-homos would argue that if the trend is allowed then the human species would be wiped out but the animals that pratise same sex are doing fine enough.

But why are you not up in arms against government regulating my personal choice to have se.x with my 21 yr old daughter?
or the corpse of my late girlfriend since she consented in writing to my doing it after her death?

Affiliated:
Once again there wouldn't be a need to justify it if laws were not being made against people's personal choices. It should be left to God to come and do His Sodom and Gomorrah stunt once again if He can. And that would end the whole argument once and for all

Do you believe in God?
Anyway we might leave armed robbers to God too

Affiliated:
I am quite aware of the high population of GLBTs. If you say the US are terrorists then OK. Its your personal belief but just understand that not everyone would agree with you [I somehow agree with you by the way] But as regards the gay issue, once again I insist that nothing like homosexualism is being forced on Africa. Africans are the ones forcing it on themselves. When so much issue is devoted to an issue then the issue would escalate. With the amount of time being devoted to this matter I forsee an increase in homosexuality in Nigeria

When Cameron said that Britain will stop giving assistance to countries that does not permit fa.,ots to marry?
Seconded by Hilary Clinton
Are they not forcing us? Malawi has been forced to stop its planned execution of fa.,ots

I wish they would just take all the fa.,ots in this country and put them in the Everglades. there are enough hungry pythons there to resolve the matter once and for all

1 Like

Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by ayobase(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2013
How won't animals act what they see always!
Check out this conversation between two dogs.

Jack: Luiz, come ohlet me tell you something.

Luiz: I'm all ears....what happened?

Jack: There is something I'm so confused about...it been disturbing me over the years.

Luiz: Let's know what it is.

Jack: Can u imagine that I have been seeing my owner, Dr. Bill and Mrs. Jerry's husband doing what is considered normal between Dr. Bill's son and Mrs. Jerry.

Luiz:Yes we all know about those two always doing it at the garage. But your owner and Mr. Jerry is what I still don't understand. Do u mean they.......

Jack: (cuts in) are having sex, and its looks more pleasurable than that of the opposite sex...too dramatic with the moaning and groaning. Can we just try it out to.....

Luiz:wait a minute, u wanna have s.ex with me?
After much persuasion, Luiz accepted, but they were caught while at it, and only one was nabbed!
Still laughing here walahi....Americans with the ways they reason....gay dog?
Is this a new development or what has been happening over the centuries!
I'm sure there is more to why the owner wanna condemn that dog.....what a drama!
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Affiliated(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2013
BetaThings:

We are not playing God
We say we don't want you guys in our midst. Is it too much to ask you to go peddle your sick bahaviour elsewhere?

This sounds very much like God like play to me. What do you mean your midst? Where else do you want them to go and peddle their sick behavior? Mars? Does the earth belong to you? You are one Stuuuuupid mofo.you know that?

But why are you not up in arms against government regulating my personal choice to have se.x with my 21 yr old daughter?
or the corpse of my late girlfriend since she consented in writing to my doing it after her death?

I'm not aware of any laws against having sèx with your children who are of legal age as long as they consent to it. Once again Necrophilia is illegal because the dead person cannot consent to the sèx. Nobody wants their dead body getting ràped. If your girlfriend is weird like that and she signs a contract that allows you to do that then peddle your sick behaviors as much as you want

Do you believe in God?
Anyway we might leave armed robbers to God too

Once again laws are to prevent conflict between people. Armed robbery would cause such conflict. Stuuuupid Stuuuuuuupid Stuuuuuuuuuupid

When Cameron said that Britain will stop giving assistance to countries that does not permit fa.,ots to marry?
Seconded by Hilary Clinton
Are they not forcing us? Malawi has been forced to stop its planned execution of fa.,ots

I wish they would just take all the fa.,ots in this country and put them in the Everglades. there are enough hungry pythons there to resolve the matter once and for all

No they are not forcing us. Is it compulsory for them to give us aids? Is aids our rights? They just don't want to associate with countries whose leaders think as daftly as you.

If wishes were horses. Beggars would ride
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Malawian(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2013

actually, i have seen gay dogs at ugwan boro in kaduna during my service year. i had to come back to check if my eyes were not deceiving me.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
BetaThings:
Destiny, collateral damage
Life goes on
Ok, Nice! As for me, I aint ready to kill any1, not yet. Unless I feel threatened though. Right now I hardly knw the gays exist, or maybe I'm just too busy to notice. I think it'd b real waste of precious time trying to see if d guy next door likes to b rode,obviously Nigerians have a lot of time to spare.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
LOL!
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by simdam500(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2013
Gay dogs!!! Impossible. I tink dey just behave abnormal. Dat all
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by fabianblaise: 12:27am On Feb 05, 2013
ok o...
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by calcal: 5:45am On Feb 24, 2013
best option is to deport it to china.
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by MrCork: 6:05pm On May 27, 2013
...how the hell can u say a dog is gay when they dont have punnnny?? ..wher else are they supose to nyansh?..NIgERIa!!!! undecided
Re: Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee by Sunexy(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2015
merrybet:
As in SERIOUSLY? shocked shocked cry
I av a problem with my merrybet o..I paid out 2 my fidelity bank acct yesterday nd I avnt gotten any alert till nw..help me out pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life-changing Inventions That Were Created By Mistake / Ibadan: "Urinate Here And Contact AIDS" Warning Spotted (Photo) / The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.