Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (9842 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by dmcdad: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
A big lie but most Nigerian have been brought with that mentality that there can not be romance without money.

And you know that if you tell a lie for too long, you will believe it is true
You are right bruv... Your last paragraph tells it all
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
Princeparix: which am sorry to shout it out-U WULD NEVA FIND.
How do u expect to find a gal dat wuld walk wit u,go 2 d roof tops to count d stars,act like a kid within the actual process of falling in luv nd nt infatuation,a lady dat would rilli luk forward for ur luv and enjoy d fun witout d do nd don't of our society, a society wia d guys are after d bend below pants of gals nd d gals are after the fortunes of d who-dey-consider-mugu dude dat is on their trail. Hey man---is nt hia
This guy has jokes.

Singing *thank God I'm not a Nigerians*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFfO2JCD6ZM
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by chikeorji123(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mindependent: Honestly, guys abeg tell me? Na so e hard?!

My dear teach us..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Mynd44: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
Princeparix: which am sorry to shout it out-U WULD NEVA FIND.
How do u expect to find a gal dat wuld walk wit u,go 2 d roof tops to count d stars,act like a kid within the actual process of falling in luv nd nt infatuation,a lady dat would rilli luk forward for ur luv and enjoy d fun witout d do nd don't of our society, a society wia d guys are after d bend below pants of gals nd d gals are after the fortunes of d who-dey-consider-mugu dude dat is on their trail. Hey man---is nt hia
You defo need to go out more bro. Such girls exists and those are who you should seek
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Mynd44: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
dmcdad:
You are right bruv... Your last paragraph tells it all
grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by ralfo85(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
And do YOU know the white girls also complain alot about there men? Most running after foreigners? Depending on the country, Nigerian men are highly prized abroad, for the core reason that they are - romantic!

I guess being romantic is highly subjective.
You judged based on some isolated experience.
People usually don't value what they have, as they desire what seems different.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
ralfo85: And do YOU know the white girls also complain alot about there men? Most running after foreigners? Depending on the country, Nigerian men are highly prized abroad, for the core reason that they are - romantic!

Gbam!!!! I like this guy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Truckpusher(m): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Gbam!!!! I like this guy.
embarassed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Truckpusher(m): 12:04am On Feb 03, 2013
ralfo85: And do YOU know the white girls also complain alot about there men? Most running after foreigners? Depending on the country, Nigerian men are highly prized abroad, for the core reason that they are - romantic!

tell them oh....inferiority complex wan kill them and it's a disease very bad one
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 03, 2013
Truckpusher: embarassed
kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by dmcdad: 4:17am On Feb 03, 2013

Your head is there...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 03, 2013

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Denise216(f): 6:46am On Feb 03, 2013
Mindependent: Honestly, guys abeg tell me? Na so e hard?!

(Nigerian) Women aren't demanding it. This is based on your premise that they aren't romantic of course. When women make something a premium that is what men will acquire. Women like wealth/financial stability so men work for it. If (Nigerian) Women establish the standard of romance and demonstrate their desire by only entertaining romantic men then a prevalence will follow. There is also the burden of making sure there is an incentive. Feminine, healthy (skin, hair, nails, teeth, figure) women would be that incentive. It's old school but we're not talking about occupation or education.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Arkhin(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2013
Ok, guys are not romantic right? Who amongst you so called ladies will be content with receiving a flower and a box of chocolate as valentine gift? (At least that's the classic gift of love).
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Princeparix(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
You defo need to go out more bro. Such girls exists and those are who you should seek
hey dude-sincerely no African man has ROMANCE in his DNA-ROMANCE is an aspect of english culture we Naijarians are struggling to learn.
DO U WANT TO KNOW WATS IN OUR DNA AS AFRICANS-------DOMINATION-------only hia in our continent wuld one knw d meaning of BEING A MAN---MAN.

Lol------but me na learner too
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Princeparix(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2013
Arkhin: Ok, guys are not romantic right? Who amongst you so called ladies will be content with receiving a flower and a box of chocolate as valentine gift? (At least that's the classic gift of love).
right on point

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
Princeparix: hey dude-sincerely no African man has ROMANCE in his DNA-ROMANCE is an aspect of english culture we Naijarians are struggling to learn.
DO U WANT TO KNOW WATS IN OUR DNA AS AFRICANS-------DOMINATION-------only hia in our continent wuld one knw d meaning of BEING A MAN---MAN.

Lol------but me na learner too
You think? society made you who you are bro. But you can remake yourself
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Princeparix(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
You think? society made you who you are bro. But you can remake yourself
we all are d product of our society------remakin is jst a temporal cover,in life:we live by d rules,we die by dem
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Mynd44: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
Princeparix: we all are d product of our society------remakin is jst a temporal cover,in life:we live by d rules,we die by dem
Not always bro
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Princeparix(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not always bro
can u change ur blood group or genotype?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Mynd44: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
Princeparix: can u change ur blood group or genotype?
That is genetic bro. Behavior is not. it can be changed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Princeparix(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
That is genetic bro. Behavior is not. it can be changed
romance is no behaviour bro-----bt an activity built just lyk a chasm,neve to be filled permanently
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Pimples(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
You guys should Ride on.... I am seriously enjoying this thread....
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Mindependent(f): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
Arkhin: Ok, guys are not romantic right? Who amongst you so called ladies will be content with receiving a flower and a box of chocolate as valentine gift? (At least that's the classic gift of love).

I would be genuinely happy if I got that
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Mynd44: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2013
Princeparix: romance is no behaviour bro-----bt an activity built just lyk a chasm,neve to be filled permanently
And how is that different from what I said?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by True2myself24(f): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mindependent:

I would be genuinely happy if I got that

I wouldn't mind either as long as he upgrades each year. And of course I'd do the same too.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by dmcdad: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
True2myself24:

I wouldn't mind either as long as he upgrades each year. And of course I'd do the same too.
Gbam!!! That's the spirit gurly.. Most of them gurls won't even bother getting the guy anything as they are always at the receiving end....
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Princeparix(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
And how is that different from what I said?
I simply agreed-----bt giving u a fact(in d case of romance;we all na learner'no be in-built)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
dmcdad:
Gbam!!! That's the spirit gurly.. Most of them gurls won't even bother getting the guy anything as they are always at the receiving end....

You missed the part where she said he must upgrade each year...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by dmcdad: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You missed the part where she said he must upgrade each year...
Nope... You missed the part where she said she would do the same too... grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
Eisenhower: how will you be romantic to hungry,brutal ladies that know nothing but their selfish gains...most Nigerian ladies, their definition of relationship is total dependence on the man and they will do anything to rip him off of cash. You want to be romantic to such group of people? no way! angry angry angry
dat's true my brother!all dey want is goodies without working 4 it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? by Eisenhower(m): 1:41am On Feb 05, 2013
Mindependent:

Well you have this mentality only because you have not met me yet, I have the ability to change opinions in a flash grin
...mindependent; itz not a mentality but the obtainable reality that has been breed overtime and itz now part of our society..as for meeting u to change my perspective buzz me a PM or a tweet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Disgusting Things Women Do In Secret ,but Will Never Admit / Meet Sexy Lady Who Dresses To Kill As She Hawks In The Streets (photo) / 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.