Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

15 Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attentions! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attentions! (880 Views)

Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy / Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attentions! by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 01, 2013
Many men are never taught how to talk to women. Because of this many guys go through life without the ability to attract a woman. Here are 15 tips to help make sure you aren't making mistakes with the women you’d like to attract:

1. You should talk about “emotional” topics like childhood memories, future ambitions, or her passions. These conversation topics will open up her emotional floodgates.

2. Women want a guy who is not afraid to lead her. While talking to a woman take control of the conversation. Never wait for her to dictate what you’ll be talking about.

3. Pay attention to the non verbal cues a woman is giving you. If you’re standing too close to her, accidentally spitting when you talk, or making her feel uncomfortable in any way… she will send you hints. Pay attention to them.............................http://shadyworldster..com/2013/01/15-tips-for-talking-to-women-and.html
Re: 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attentions! by chukkynwob(m): 1:08am On Feb 01, 2013
Kk
Re: 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attentions! by obi4eze(m): 1:46am On Feb 01, 2013
We keep hearing these tips every now and then and they don't always work because people are different.
Re: 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attentions! by Mynd44: 4:11am On Feb 01, 2013
Boring
Re: 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attentions! by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2013
15 tips you said, Why write 3 and direct us to ur blog? Besides this topic is redundant.
Re: 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attentions! by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2013
Bullsh_t...Wasted efforts,if i aint attracted to u i dnt give u attention.. So do not waste my time and YOURS
Re: 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attentions! by chukkynwob(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
Chasing Women is a game of numbers,women like and dislike guys for silly,physical reasons,e.g a girl might detest fair guys,and then you are fair.
In that case you lost the battle before you even got a chance to fight.When a woman aint into you she aint, so instead of wasting time with a few women.Spread your tentacles, chyke 10 per day at least 2 or 3 will like you... you'll never run dry my friend if you follow this rule. Enjoy it, play it like a game and never take rejections personal

NB:There are about 3 billion women in the world,and You Only Live Once grin

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do Most Of D Married Men In My Office Are Asking Me On Date.... / "Why Are Many Women Blaming Men For Their Singleness?" / Beverly Begging For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.