Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba (9088 Views)

Malawi Lose To Botswana Ahead Of Eagles Clash / Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by oba009(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Leave your judgement till Sunday after d match then u can call me names whatever.

Mization: This is so unpatriotic of u dude. Its people like u that don't make me blame the politicians cos with this attitude, U'll do worse than them.
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by 0Edward0(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
SE go suprise everybody

2 Likes

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
I don't see how those lazy eagles can stop ivory coast.Infact its going to be 4-0 against Nigeria.
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by BlackPeni5: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hope we win....But if we lose, I'll take consolation in the fact that we lost to the highest rated team in Africa.

1 Like

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Larrey(f): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
Akpan107: If Nigerian wins, i will call it a ''Miracle'' if Ivorian wins, i will say ''they Deserve it''
True talk
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Janselem: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ademola.A:
Well, the likes of drogba and the rest of them have said their own,it is surely going to be a tough game as the super eagles would want to retain the title and ivory coast too will wanna do the same.the winning ties now are still 2-2 and I can only hope and pray Nigeria wins the game on Sun..
Retain the title? Are u nuts? When last did Nigeria win the title?
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by BrutusOj(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mization: This is so unpatriotic of u dude. Its people like u that don't make me blame the politicians cos with this attitude, U'll do worse than them.
very simple.The problem of Nigeria is not from dos at d top but d lower class..if u don't beliv in ursef,how wud odas beliv in u?Nigerians need to stop dis sily attitude of makin mockery of evrytin abt de contry.haba......

5 Likes

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Janselem: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
Lilnikee: If Super Eagles win i'll quit drinking Garri.
Poverty
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Desoda: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hey if you don't lose to the super eagles you'll lord to the super chicken. Anyway sound we own the game. Eagles got to kick butts this time around
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Arsenate(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
Akpan107: If Nigerian wins, i will call it a ''Miracle'' if Ivorian wins, i will say ''they Deserve it''
one would think Nigeria will be playing the Spanish national team. Some of you Nigerians are epitome of cowardice. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Janselem: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
Gbenge 77: who are you to refer to the Nigerian NATIONAL TEAM as super chickens?Can you play better than anyone in the team?Its always easy criticizing from the sidelines.this is very disgusting
Can't even understand your grammar. Truth is; THOSE PLAYERS ARE PROFESSIONALS AND OUGHT TO PLAY AS ONE but they aren't doing that. My lodge guys and I can beat them (sincerely speaking).
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Janselem: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
Arsenate: one would think Nigeria will be playing the Spanish national team. Some of you Nigerians are epitome of cowardice. Pathetic.
Let's tell the truth here; the Nigerian team is crap.
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Arsenate(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I don't see how those lazy eagles can stop ivory coast.Infact its going to be 4-0 against Nigeria.
the likes of you won't be brave enough to show face when you've been proven wrong. What you do best is criticise.
COWARDS

2 Likes

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Arsenate(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
Janselem:
They are crap, how many matches have they lose so far? What club do you and your lodge guys play for? Is easy to sit on the side and criticise, but I'm sure u cant last 30 minutes on the pitch.

2 Likes

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by sammmiey1: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
Why are they all full of prideCome sunday,we shall bring dem down and show them we have God solidly behind us.....up super eagles

2 Likes

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by kelahns: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
There's only one way to find ...90mins+..min..or 120mins plus max...err one shld stop the rantings,pretences and accolades..lol
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Ola2njee: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ademola.A:
Well, the likes of drogba and the rest of them have said their own,it is surely going to be a tough game as the super eagles would want to retain the title and ivory coast too will wanna do the same.the winning ties now are still 2-2 and I can only hope and pray Nigeria wins the game on Sun..
...retain which title
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by 5much(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
surely victory wl go to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by davesndy: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
Janselem:
Crap and yet they came out of a group that the defending champions couldn't come out of? I am not saying they are the best team, I am not saying they will win on sunday, but I am also not giving up HOPE. Pls let's stop criticising every thing because it has got to do with Nigeria. There are positives and I wld rather concentrate on that

2 Likes

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by mikron(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ademola.A:
Well, the likes of drogba and the rest of them have said their own,it is surely going to be a tough game as the super eagles would want to retain the title and ivory [/b[b]]coast too will wanna do the same.the winning ties now are still 2-2 and I can only hope and pray Nigeria wins the game on Sun..
what do u mean retain the title? na we be defending champions? undecided
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by 360command: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
I pray Nigeria becomes the first to score.. because i know that nigerian team do not have fighting spirit to score back. we never can tell anyway. when one meet a serious team , you have to be serious .. so i believe in the almighty super eagles.. like play like play, this our not to strong super eagles fit carry this cop.. make we see as e dey go..

1 Like

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by 360command: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
mikron: what do u mean retain the title? na we be defending champions? undecided

we be defending champions of 94.
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by mikron(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
oba009: This is how u see a team that will not go to newspaper saying we will beat SE but keeping mute and train hard to perfect strategy. I hail u legend Drogba. Your country deserve to win this trophy and Nigeria cannot stop that. Up Elephant of Cote d' vouir
and how do u know what he said has not been published already? na wa for una o.
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by mikron(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
Revolva: I have seen the outcome Nigeria will loose
we suppose to dey flog people like u for this country

2 Likes

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by mikron(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
maybe u re a ghanian. cos u vomit hate

2 Likes

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by mikron(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
in Nigeria my great country i trust. in the super eagles i trust, cote'd ivoire cant stop us now, we might meet ghana (if they beat cape verde) in the final. the ivory coast national team are old except 4 or 5 of them. team naija for life.

2 Likes

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by buJu234: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
from analysis; with this Super eagles; plzzzzzz I give it to Ivory coast...

what i pray for is that it shouldnt b a disgraceful win like 6 goals to nil.
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Adamsdelrio(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
In victory, in defeat, 9ja i rep. Up super eagles!!

1 Like

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by alphaconde(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
I find it difficult to believe nigerians are really supporting the ivorians. What will u benefit from that. Even when confirmed small teams meet big teams their supporters sti stand by them. For me I have no choice than to support nigerians and we can only be hopeful. He who has no hope can't stand the future. #teameagles no matter what

1 Like

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by huninaija(f): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
What a humble team! Hard work pays off, ivory coast deserves to win the cup! The eagles could learn a thing or two from this blessed team...

May the best team win!!

Good luck eagles, you're going to need it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Engineer1985(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
The first team to score wins the game.....scoreline 1:0
Re: We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba by Xfactoria: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
0Edward0: SE go suprise everybody

grin grin grin grin grin The last time Super Eagles surprised anybody was in France '98 against Spain. That was 15yrs ago bro! Girl wey dem born dat time don turn mama grin grin

These present corp of players aint got no surprise to offer. Sorry...hmmm!!!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snooker Pool Table & Table Tennis Table 08063530269 / FG Should Stop Investing In Football? / The Super Falcons Congratulate Buhari On His Re-election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.