Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! (12274 Views)

Firstbank Achieves 100m Monthly Transactions / How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Ecobank Nigeria Launches Mobile Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by crackhaus: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Another class defining scheme that totally discriminates the bank hall VIPs from normal humans. Not all guys can summon the guts to razzo that chick who stayed in the lounge while he stood in line for the cashier.
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by kodewrita(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
if you have been invited for premium banking, you wont be complaining here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Urine: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
azpekuliar: Can one get some head in there?... grin

Nice question, imagine the possibilities... grin
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by oluezekiel(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
coolkris: Is this why the issuer switch is always unoperative
So funnY
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Dee60: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
These banks never learn their lessons. UBA did it and it failed woefully. Go there on Monday and see if there is anything going on there. Nigerian big boys dont go to banking halls!

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Tushed: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
Market segregation has always exist in the banking sector. It was started by Zenith... But I like First bank they want to maintain the lead. They should keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Ikengawo: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
segunsd: Have you dreamt of walking into a bank and being treated like the Sultan of Brunei? Your forms are filled on your behalf. You sit on a soft, leather sofa and served with cappuccino, espresso or any beverage of your choice. You can watch your favorite programs while your transactions are being processed. Your have free access to a Wi-Fi hotspot where you can quickly pay some of your bills online and reimburse your mobile wallet. First Bank Plc makes that dream a reality with The Premium Lounge

The Premium Lounge is a specialized service for affluent customers of First Bank Plc. It is designed to provide comfort, security, luxury, and other amenities towards the well-being of the customer. The Premium Lounge is located in a specially designed section of the branch which will include a large seating area with leather sofas, refreshments, private meeting room/office for the customer to discuss personal business with the relationship teams without interruption.

]

LMFAO. Premium? In every country in the world this is standard customer service lol. This is how everyone should be treated at a bank to begin with, it's not 'premium'. Our poverty mentality is serious if even a bank is acting as if khaki na leather. It's the same way a school is called a megaschool because we attach bathrooms. smh lol.

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Rexphobia(m): 2:40am On Feb 02, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: SOmetimes a lot of money can cause brain rot.. how many millionaires go to the bank with a cheque book to withdraw or deposit or do anything. that is what assistants are for.. so assistant sef wan chop big life? imagine dangote leaving his office to firstbank tpo withdraw some money for kosai and kokoo grin

Research before you start spewing trash...Dangote qualifies for private banking and not premium banking.... Abeg just got to their website and get information.
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Rexphobia(m): 2:46am On Feb 02, 2013
gerald09: Really dis is what you guys came up with more ways to keep people in banks. Haba who is in charge of giving ideas in Nigeria cos its seems to be 1 person oh, cos he/she keeps coming up with ridiculous ideas. why would u guys create a lounge to keep people waitin rather than creating ways to reduce the amount of customers in d banking hall. Improve internet banking, telephone banking so the "VIP" don't have to come for coffee n tea, they can do dat in the comfort of their home/offices. COMMON SENSE ain't so COMMON!

Hope you are aware that even with numerous e-channels, you still need to go to the bank for some transactions? Like pick up ur token, ATM card and cheque books.

If I may ask, do you know the type of customers that qualifies for this premium banking?
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by igbsam(m): 3:22am On Feb 02, 2013
Only In Nigerian Banks undecided
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by winnepooh: 5:26am On Feb 02, 2013
THIS IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE. IN THE UNITED STATES AND UK, YOU CAN'T FIND THIS TYPE OF DISCRIMINATION. SOON THE POOR IN NIGERIA WILL BE ASKED TO STOP BANKING THEIR MONIES. WHAT THE BANKING SECTOR IN NIGERIA NEEDS IS TO IMPROVE ITS LAZY AND DEAD SYSTEM THAT GIVES ROOM FOR CRIMINALS TO OPERATE EASILY. THEY SHOULD COPY THE DEVELOPED WORLDS AND STOP THIS WASTE OF TIME. ALL HUMANS ARE EQUAL.I WONDER WHEN NIGERIA WILL EVER DEVELOP.
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Kairoseki77: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2013
Now you can count your stolen funds in comfort.
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by MadCow1: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2013
Lol...

I am not impressed.. They should start attending to people in their houses.. angry

Why can't I have a bank in my house...
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by hayoakins(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2013
babaowo: Anything Nigerians doing they must create executive treatment for thieves and corrupt induviduals, why not for ordinary induvidual why must some customers service different

Bro, you got a point but let's forget about them being corrupt, the issue is financial institutions need deposit to remain liquid and meet their customers demand as and when due.

For the ordinary customer, am sure you are referring to those whose monthly turnover is less than 200k, bro make we do our cost benefit analysis na, even if its your personal biz you would surely have some customers you hold in high esteem and would give preferential treatment because those customers help you break even. The ordinary customers as you call them do not need to go to the branches instead used the ATM and other Echannels....why would you go and queue up in a bank only to withdrawal 2000NGN? Am sure the lodge is for people who wanna seal cool and mouthwatering deal which cannot be concluded over the phone...imagine sealing off a deal in a relax place like that lodge? Oh boy, guyz got hammar

As some already stated.....this only gingered me to work smarter, make my dough and be celebrated but not limiting my scope to bank's preferential treatment sha oh....lol
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by Rusau: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
I am a primary school teacher from BENUE STATE, no minimium wage Therefore no money to go for that enjoyment. Kai suswam wan kill me.!!
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by macherie1: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Why did they not take the bank to their houses.msheww.
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by sportfeva(m): 12:22am On Feb 03, 2013
I can't see any youth in that pix, only papa and mama. May God bless us.
Re: Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2013
Rexphobia:

Research before you start spewing trash...Dangote qualifies for private banking and not premium banking.... Abeg just got to their website and get information.
SO premium is for me then? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New CAC Online Portal / Why Failure To Pay Your Annual Returns Could Land You In Hot Soup With CAC / Femi Otedola’s Net-worth Rises To $1.2 Billion, Rejoins Forbes Billionaire List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.