Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! (16152 Views)

Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by omodada1111(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hello kayjegs, nice work. I will like to get ur book. Kindly contact me via ... Cheers.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Afoohdbaba...I know by now you would have gotten more business ideas from the book and start a business. You would have been encouraged to start a business with the know-how at your finger tips, please do.

And this goes to my readers on this thread to start something now. We have about 123 days to the end of the year and still on procrastination. The ideas are there for you to explore, please explore them, do business, start business, make more money and add value to lives around you. You can get ideas by simply reading through this thread from the beginning, you can also get from some other business threads on nairaland and you can get easily and directly through my book.

Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by Madametrendy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
you're doing a great work. May God continue to bless you. I want to set up a laundry and dry cleaning biz. Pls i need tips and modalities of what is required to start up.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2013
There is nothing so difficult about setting up a Laundry and Dry Cleaning Business. First of all, get a business card for your business and circulate round after getting an outlet/shop/office. Design your shop with Glass shelves where you arrange customers clothes neatly before delivery. Make sure you pack the clothes you wash in special nylons which of course Launder use. You can decide to buy sealing machine for sealing such nylons or perhaps you can use your pressing iron to do the sealing (I hope you know how). Though using pressing iron may not be neat.

Get both dry and steam irons for use in your office. Get washing machines and driers. A big washing machine costs about N45,000 to N60,000 and plus about N25,000 to N30,000 to make up to about N90,000 for washing machine and drier. There is nothing more than this. This is exactly how a friend started his with very little money. He didn't even get a washing machine initially, he got it later into the business. I will send more info if need be later because my laptop battery is dying now. Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by Madametrendy(f): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
kayjegs: There is nothing so difficult about setting up a Laundry and Dry Cleaning Business. First of all, get a business card for your business and circulate round after getting an outlet/shop/office. Design your shop with Glass shelves where you arrange customers clothes neatly before delivery. Make sure you pack the clothes you wash in special nylons which of course Launder use. You can decide to buy sealing machine for sealing such nylons or perhaps you can use your pressing iron to do the sealing (I hope you know how). Though using pressing iron may not be neat.

Get both dry and steam irons for use in your office. Get washing machines and driers. A big washing machine costs about N45,000 to N60,000 and plus about N25,000 to N30,000 to make up to about N90,000 for washing machine and drier. There is nothing more than this. This is exactly how a friend started his with very little money. He didn't even get a washing machine initially, he got it later into the business. I will send more info if need be later because my laptop battery is dying now. Have a nice day!
May God bless you for the kind gesture. Pls i need more info like how to get target clients. I know location is very paramount in this biz, getting a suitable place has been a major challenge.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2013
@Madame Trendy, so sorry for not replying you earlier. Like I said, start by making a business card available and give it to as many people as possible. This is one of the best way to start. People will want to try your service even for some that have been using a particular dry cleaner for long, and your first impression matters a lot especially in prompt delivery of the clothes and being careful to detail. This is what is needed to start. Let the business be located not too far from Residential areas as well as shopping centres so that it can have a fairly good access. I always emphasize packaging in my write-ups. Depending on how you package your office or shop, this gives people a good or bad impression about you. And also make sure your price tag is not so different from those that have started such business in your locality. You can even beat down your price a little. But above all, your prompt delivery of service helps, get phone numbers of customers to inform them of readiness of their clothes maybe through sms, send greetings such as new month messages and so on. This is how you can create a very lasting relationship with clients. I hope I have helped you a little with this information. The secret of any successful business is starting and then when the hurdles come, you will surely scale it.

And for my other readers, I will keep asking you if you have started a business now. I hope you know this year is running to an end, it will be good to experiment with businesses at this time of the year instead of postponing to the beginning of next year. At the beginning of the year, people are always skeptical patronizing a new business, they will rather stick to their former providers. But if you start something now, it helps you.

This is the best time for those interested in Poultry, Piggery, Goat farming, Snail farming business. I don't need to tell you why it is the best time, I know you know....end of the year. You can read through this thread for ideas or better still order my business book for ideas, ideas and ideas. Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by Madametrendy(f): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Thanks kayjegs, your posts have been helpful. My question is how do i operate without involving my staff in the collection of money so as to avoid theft or the like. I know that will be a challenge 'cos i will not be there all day.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2013
Almost ending this year...Have you started now? If not, read, develop yourself, develop business ideas and start...Have a nice day
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2013
Countdown to the end of the year...Just 109 days....

Like I have been saying and will continue to say, this is the best time to start your business. At this time of the year, when there is the rush to get one or two things for the festive seasons. Get the book, be inspired with ideas and start immediately. The demand for the information and the book is getting more everyday, Nigerians in the diaspora are taking it seriously and most likely prices may be reviewed upwards but can still get it at the present price. Even by mere reading through this thread, you will gain something which you can even use.Don't dull yourself at this time, remove fear of the unknown. The secret is starting first and you learn along the line... Have a nice day....
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
There is still time for you to start your own business. You don't need to stress yourself for ideas, you can work with proven and tested ideas which have been discussed on this thread or you can better still get the ebook which contains more. You need to do something at this time of the year. This is the best time to start a business. Imagine you starting a Piggery business, poultry, snailery, vegetable farming at this time of the year when festivals are approaching? This is one of the best times of the year to start a business.
Have a nice day....
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2013
Thinking of making some money around this time and you have no money. This is especially good for youths who have no job. You can start a home organizing venture where you help people arrange their homes in preparation for the festive seasons. You do this by helping remove junks from the house, organize their homes and if possible re-arrange the look of their home of course with their consent. You can help with helping to put frangrance at needed areas of the house as part of your job of re-organizing homes. You can also add a little decoration to it in preparation for the festive season. You can charge extra for the decoration depending on how much of it they want. You can do this with someone who has knowledge about decorations. Just mild decorations will be good for homes and people may really appreciate this and pay for such service.
This is a business anybody can do actually being a student, youth or even adult and one could turn this into a real money making venture. This is how many businesses in the developed world started and they carved a niche for themselves in their ventures after a long time.
All you need to start up this idea is plan well, get business cards printed and give to people that this is what you do. You can try to practice designing your own home or any friend's own to learn. Get snapshots of your best works and as you introduce your business to people, show them the pictures. You can tell about yourself in Churches, mosques or through friends. Approach people with courtesy, dress well so people don't look you with suspicion of any kind. You know this is Nigeria where people are very careful of opening up their homes to strangers. The best is to start with people who are a little familiar with you.

I hope I have been able to help someone today with this... The secret is, start something today, don't be afraid. Who knows if this is what will become a hit for you. And no matter what, you have nothing to lose. Have a nice day as I wish you a good weekend...
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
This is my normal reminder for you to start something new this year and better for you at this time of the year. Dont let the business ideas go away without you taking advantage of them. Do something. Dont be afraid, just do it. That is the first step to being a success. Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2013
@Oghenefegs....Please dont litter this thread with this. Not this type of business on this thread. Thanks
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
@Clarionres.....please don't derail this thread. We are not talking about affiliate marketing here. Thanks for complying.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2013
And for my readers, you can still start a business before the year runs out. Can you think of a business to do around this time of the year? If not, let me give you a suggestion: Why don't you think of what you can package to sell this festive season. Things that will be good as gift items. There are ideas for you in my book. It is now N4,000 down from N5,000. Get it before it rises up again around mid-November.
Even with the little on this thread, you can start a business. Conquer your fears, start a business now. Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2013
This is October. Wealth can really be gotten by putting ideas to use, or starting one's business. Salaried jobs dont give wealth at least in Nigeria. Build extra sources of income to be financially secure. Read ideas from the thread or get the book for more ideas. Just 85 days to go this year and you can start something. Dont let this year defeat you financial wise. You can even get the book to prepare against next year. Have a nice day....
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
To contact me for how to get the ebook and more questions, send email to kayjegs@yahoo.com or call 08069638717. Have a fun filled day....
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
NAIJAFUND..THE FIRST NIGERIAN CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM DEBUTS

For some of us, we know but for many other people, do not know what crowd funding is all about. It is a concept where a project/idea is funded by a number of people who believes in such an idea whether for profit or not.
This is a new concept being embraced in the world right now to fund businesses. It is a concept which will really help many people in Nigeria. Talents abound, ideas abound but the complaints most times is that there are no funds to finance such ideas. In a country where the percentage of youths that are unemployed is skyrocketing every year, it is imperative for such platforms to exist where coordinated attempt as to raising money is available.
Unlike other developed Nations where the level of trust is high with the users, we have a level of trust too in this Nigerian crowdfunding but protection of investors or funders are of utmost importance which is one of the most important factors taken into consideration. As an investor, you are to an extent very safe in commiting your funds for a venture either profit or non-profit.
The site is administered by seasoned business consultants and business developers as well as Non-Governmental personnels who can screen NGO projects submitted at the site while the former screens the profit making ventures/projects/ideas submitted to the platform. I am also a member of the admin and my large following on my thread speaks volume coupled with my experience as a business developer and an author of a sought after business ebook through nairaland, linkedin and so on.

I therefore welcome you to www.naijafund.com. Sign up today, start posting your projects, start funding businesses and start making your dreams and other people's dreams to come true.

Who knows you might be funding the next Bill Gates or funding the next facebook.

You are free to ask questions please....Have a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by ruggedcuzz: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2013
I read one of ur post on taxi bussiness, how do i deal with issue of drivers absconding with the car?
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Ruggedcuzz.... Its not easy to actually explain this. It is part of the risk in business. You just have to get someone honest. Get someone you know his family and let the driver know from onset that you can deal with him if he messes up. No matter how cool you are or how gentle the driver looks, tell him you can do that. You can also use the fact that you have many soldier friends that you can call in case you need to discipline him even if you don't have. If you get a driver thru a NURTW union chairman, it is a little safe too because they usually dread their chairmen so this is another suggestion. Nigerians need this atimes. These are just things that could help, there is no particular way, you know we are dealing with human beings here so you just have to choose carefully.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by ruggedcuzz: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
kayjegs: @Ruggedcuzz.... Its not easy to actually explain this. It is part of the risk in business. You just have to get someone honest. Get someone you know his family and let the driver know from onset that you can deal with him if he messes up. No matter how cool you are or how gentle the driver looks, tell him you can do that. You can also use the fact that you have many soldier friends that you can call in case you need to discipline him even if you don't have. If you get a driver thru a NURTW union chairman, it is a little safe too because they usually dread their chairmen so this is another suggestion. Nigerians need this atimes. These are just things that could help, there is no particular way, you know we are dealing with human beings here so you just have to choose carefully.
Thanks, but what about insuring the car in case of theft, will i still be in profit?
I dont kno much abt insurance nd their terms nd condition
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
BUSINESS TIPS

I am talking about the power of small things. Buying and selling is what business is about. Offering services needed is wat business is all about. I want to point your attention to something very important. I will be using very simple everyday examples to draw home my point. Imagine having N500,000 and you get a Tokunbo car to sell at N650,000 to make N150,000 gain. That is good. But what about the timing? Can the car be sold immediately? It is most likely no. It can sometimes takes month or even a year to get your car sold because it is not an everyday commodity. But consider another person, using the N500,000 to buy everyday consumables in his/her shop or outlet. This person makes sales everyday because people will always come to ordr for one thing or the other such as snacks, toothpaste, soaps, batteries and so on. Having a supermarket is a good business any day any time. Before 2 months, it is most likely the person has gotten so much profit on the N500,000 and stock the shop again and again compared to someone who sells car. This is the power of small things.
If you have an existing supermarket or shop as it were, all you need do is to re-package the outlook. Make it look "Behind". Ordinarily adding A/C can triple your sales. People will prefer coming to your place to get items because of the appeal it gives people. I usually advice people, if you have some money and you cant think of what to do with it, get a shop, make it neat and inviting. Then stock it up with items, everyday items. People will always come to buy no matter what, and you make your gains little by little. Of course, you have to buy your products in bulk so that you can make gains while retailing it to end buyers.
I will be illustrating some practical ideas I have been discussing here soonest. Just keep following. Wishing you a nice day!
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2013
Transportation is a service oriented business which is major part of our daily lives. It is also a business which is never crowded no matter what. You can still be a player in the Industry anytime and create your own niche. I hereby write on a transportation business investment opportunity in Ibadan. It is a taxi business and we set it up together. 1 million naira is needed to get going and you make at least N180,000 every month with such investment. This business will be in Ibadan where I can monitor it well and also understand its routes. I have commented on various threads about transportation business on nairaland and even part of my best selling ebook on business ideas which I sell through linkedin and nairaland. This opportunity comes once in a while when I am ready to help set-up businesses. PM me as soon as possible as I want us to start this December max. We can arrange a meeting either in Lagos or Ibadan if need be. Thanks and have a nice day.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2013
For those sending me emails about my book. Note this before asking again and again. To get the book, payment is made to my bank account and after being notified, I will forward the ebook to your email address immediately. It is that simple. And for your information the book is N4000 now. Newer edition is free for those who have bought the book before because it will be updated from time to time and made better from time to time. Though, I will still send personal emails to those that have ordered before about the new edition but I want to say it here that the new editions will be sent any time from this week. You are welcome to the challenge of starting a business idea and navigating through. Don't waste 2013 yourself like ASUU did to students. Take charge of your life as 2014 rolls in fast. Have a success-filled week.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 5:51am On Dec 13, 2013
How are you today? Have you taken stocks of your business throughout this year? Have you actually started a biz and running it? Anyway, it is well. Please and please, for some people fond of mailing me and asking for the price of the book without getting it, I don't understand your motives. It is N4000. If you want to get it, get it now. By January 2014, it may be around N6000. And for the many people that have started business this year by buying the book or just reading my threads, thanks for believing in me. My phone don't stop ringing from getting calls from you for one advice or the other or explanations on some areas in the book. You always made my day giving me a sense of fulfilment and responsibility. Wishing that your business grows very big in the coming year. Have a beautiful weekend....

1 Like

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 8:37am On Dec 18, 2013
OPPORTUNITY!
The great business ebook's price reduced from N4000 to N2,500 for this xmas. The book has been a blessing to many people in 2013. Plan next year from now. Read through, so you can have a focus for next year to start a business. There is also after sales service from me in the sense that you can ask questions on any area you want clarity on, from the book and you are entitled to free business idea updates.

From the depth of my heart, Happy Xmas and new year in advance....

1 Like

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by cikadile: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
kayjegs: OPPORTUNITY!
The great business ebook's price reduced from N4000 to N2,500 for this xmas. The book has been a blessing to many people in 2013. Plan next year from now. Read through, so you can have a focus for next year to start a business. There is also after sales service from me in the sense that you can ask questions on any area you want clarity on, from the book and you are entitled to free business idea updates.

From the depth of my heart, Happy Xmas and new year in advance....

Hello
Please could you send me the details of payment for the book?
Thanks
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
@Cikadile....bank payment is made and when I am notified, I send the eBook to you immediately via your email. My email is Kayjegs@yahoo.com. I will send banking information to you when I get your email. Wishing everybody a merry Xmas and blessings wherever you are
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2013
Don't dull yourself next year. Prepare now. Read through this thread and get the business compass which is the eBook on it. Its just N2500 for the yuletide season. For as many as have gotten it, they know the worth. It is tempting for them not to share the information. So don't dull yourself. Information is power.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Today is the last day to order the eBook for as low as N2000. From tomorrow, goes back to its normal price of N4000. The book is only available as an eBook and never as hard copy. It is easily distributed as an eBook, content is the most important. For many people mailing me to ask for where to get it, you can only get it from me as an eBook. Nigerians in the diaspora get this book too and imagine being a hard copy?
So take this opportunity and get your copy. Start a business in the new year. Don't waste time, get ideas now. This thread will be improved from next year so keep reading and making success.
My email: Kayjegs@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Dangote Cement Gboko Plant / Banks, Businesses Comply With CBN Directive On Old Notes — But Shortage Persists / Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.