Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! (16163 Views)

Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by Angelstartups(f): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Do you have a viable business idea?or you are looking for where to invest in,then go to www.angelstartups.com.ng
You will find great ideas to invest in.its free.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Still......
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2014
Don't start the year without having business ideas. You have all the time now to do something. 1 day is almost gone out of 365 days of 2014. Happy 2014...
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Countdown....360 days left of 2014.... Get your business guide now where you can calculate your costs and profits and do the right business that suits your person. Ebook is available, better improved right now. Very soon, will be updating this thread with business ideas.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2014
Hello. Back and better. Lost some info on this thread when nairaland had data issues recently. Back with nairaland again. You can still gain a lot from reading this thread from the beginning. More business ideas will still come on this thread and you can still get the book which contains these ideas. Join in the train of the many that have bought the book. Its just N2000 but of course the info and ideas in the book can't be quantified in terms of money. You can still start your business this year. Its just the start of the second half of the year. Have a nice day....
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Make the most of the opportunity to have these business ideas at your fingertip. Get the book now. Don't waste your time not doing anything.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 1:18am On Oct 17, 2014
Revisiting after a while. How is business going? Or maybe you haven't started. Its up to you to make use of information available to you, conquer your fears and start. The magic word is 'Start'
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by adaemeka245(f): 2:29am On Oct 22, 2014
u ve really been off 4 a long time nw, do u have another thread? pls I want 2 no if d eBook is stil available, Hw much is it nw n Hw can I get it. ada4emeka@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by mattybaby: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
For business savvy individuals who are interested in buying quality clothes in large quantities. You can PM me. I have a friend who currently just flew in into Ghana and has large quantity of new designer clothes to sell cheap. You can make more from it if you have buyers. This opportunity is good for those who have boutiques or have friends who can buy. Thanks.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by mayorbch(m): 6:22am On Jun 16, 2015
Great man, I'm a teacher that works from morning till 3pm. What businesses can I do with 200k that would move even in my absence? I believe you can be of help. I expect your reply. Thank you
NB: I work and live in a rurual setting.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
mayorbch:
Great man, I'm a teacher that works from morning till 3pm. What businesses can I do with 200k that would move even in my absence? I believe you can be of help. I expect your reply. Thank you
NB: I work and live in a rurual setting.

Sorry for replying you so late. You can get ideas on what you can do from this thread; we talked about tomato farming. Since you are in a rural setting, I think that should no the difficult setting such up. We talked about snail farming too. There are also lots of business opportunities that this thread has addressed. You can PM me to get more details that will help you perhaps.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
If this is not the best time to have your business, start something in Nigeria now then I don't know when the best time will be. The scarcity of dollar will stimulate the Nigerian economy to start producing and exporting. Right now, the easiest to start off is with agriculture. We can start exporting agricultural products from Nigeria now. This is the best time to take advantage. The naira is falling so you can make yourself rich by getting strong currencies in exchange for your products. This will also add to the Nigerian economy. For the hundreds of people that bought my book, I think I should start seeing more of you establishing businesses. I will be creating a platform soon where you can sell products overseas.
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Long time readers. It is now easy to get the updated version of the business idea ebook online after paying and then download. You can go to:

http://kayjegs.com/index.php/shop
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by tck2000(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
wow
Re: Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! by kayjegs: 9:26pm On May 05, 2020
There are people who would like to be silent investors but they need to be sure of the investment. The investment also needs to be reasonable. In many cases, it is not easy to make a 100% profit in 60 days not to talk of 30 days. I have talked about one of the reasonable investments that one can be a part of and I will like to share it via this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/5806245/currenxbarter-needs-naira-canadian-dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Me Build A Business With 500 Naira Capital / Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Uk Pool Week 20 Live Draws Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.