Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55208 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:

At who? Me? Not in a million year! I haven't even contributed grin
not you bro, Fox mehn, fox
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2013
Just read Frosti's remaining part.... It is wow, datz all
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2013
Rap maestro: not you bro, Fox mehn, fox

You eh... Do not worry or fret, I will update when my turn comes but then, Larry... I no get any beef with you. I was only remembering when we chatted here plus made contributions (tho i dont contribute), it was all fun. Not until you felt we should stop talking. Now you call me a clown... Na so I play reach wey dem tell you?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:
Larry... I no get any beef with you. I was only remembering when we chatted here plus made contributions (tho i dont contribute), it was all fun. Not until you felt we should stop talking. Now you call me a clown... Na so I play reach wey dem tell you?
LOL! I'm sorry, bro. I had a bad day yesterday. About the clown issue, I take it back grin But for every Midsummer Night's Dream, there's always a Puck! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:

LOL! I'm sorry, bro. I had a bad day yesterday. About the clown issue, I take it back grin But for every Midsummer Night's Dream, there's always a Puck! cheesy
kai, laff don tear my boxer o, revealing my hmmm.. Ayaf dead
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by iykmora(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Frosti: Chapter Eleven (March 23, 2013)

Senbonzakura_kayegoshi: Chapter Twelve (March 27, 2013)

Foxy_Ultimate: Chapter Thirteen (March 31, 2013)

Mynd_44: Chapter Fourteen (April 4, 2013)

Since we don't know Senb's whereabout, I'll suggest you begin preparing for your own time, Foxy.

hope all is well...whr are yu guyz and who is not accomplishing his task? #Concerned
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
What's happening? Someone missed his/her update and no official statement to that effect! Where's the japanese guy and why hasn't larry made an official adjustment yet?

No one's gonna take us serious if we don't take ourselves serious! (Mazi Omenuko, March 2013).
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lwkmd
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by mabebe1(f): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
nice work 2 all writers bt y r u guys behind schedule..hope al iz wel
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 12:09am On Mar 31, 2013
iykmora:
hope all is well...whr are yu guyz and who is not accomplishing his task? #Concerned
Thanks Iyk. Senb was expected to update three days ago but he's gone off the grid. We're hoping to read Foxy's chapter sometimes today.

Bless you.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: What's happening? Someone missed his/her update and no official statement to that effect! Where's the japanese guy and why hasn't larry made an official adjustment yet?

No one's gonna take us serious if we don't take ourselves serious! (Mazi Omenuko, March 2013).

We're hoping to have Foxy's updates today. Senb went AWOL...again.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 12:25am On Mar 31, 2013
mabebe1: nice work 2 all writers bt y r u guys behind schedule..hope al iz wel
Thanks Mabel, for your concern. All is well, just a slight bump on the highway.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rocktation(f): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
"...with whom he had falled in love"

This's what caught my eye. Surely, it's a mistake. Yes? If no, why?

#i wanna learn.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
Rocktation: "...with whom he had falled in love"

This's what caught my eye. Surely, it's a mistake. Yes? If no, why?

#i wanna learn.
Lol. Latecomer grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hello peepz
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
Where's Foxy?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
Wey that guy wey dey bear foxy, he is surely goin 2 get a boko visit 4rm me.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
He's locked up in a police cell, according to the comment he dropped on my new thread this morning.

I hope he was joking about it.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: He's locked up in a police cell, according to the comment he dropped on my new thread this morning.

I hope he was joking about it.
you have a new thread?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by iykmora(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mehn...this is really annoying to say the least. It also seems this thread...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Jumizie13(f): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2013
Why the long break nw?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2013
Larry, what is happening? Everything seems to have come to a stanstill ... undecided
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2013
I can help them update embarassed
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2013
Ishilove: Larry, what is happening? Everything seems to have come to a stanstill ... undecided
I'm having a little problem with my browser, it's not allowing me to 'modify'; I intend to delete both Senb and Foxy from the list. However, though, I've already asked Mynd to write the next chapter. After him comes me. I'm so sorry, guys. sad
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2013
Oahray: I can help them update embarassed
Thanks for the gesture, buddy. Your time'll come again, trust me wink Let's see what sweet Mynd comes up with! I hope he doesn't kill the heroes off o...he said he hates seeing the heroes win sad
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I'm having a little problem with my browser, it's not allowing me to 'modify'; I intend to delete both Senb and Foxy from the list. However, though, I've already asked Mynd to write the next chapter. After him comes me. I'm so sorry, guys. sad

that means my turn is getting closer... fear de catch meooo but somehow i am glad i will b updating after u
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I'm having a little problem with my browser, it's not allowing me to 'modify'; I intend to delete both Senb and Foxy grin grin grin from the list. However, though, I've already asked Mynd to write the next chapter. After him comes me. I'm so sorry, guys. sad

Damn... I have done it again. But I'm not that lazy o, just cold as the fire had gone out of the whole stuff, and you my friend contributed greatly to it grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2013
frank3.16:

that means my turn is getting closer... fear de catch meooo but somehow i am glad i will b updating after u
LOL! Do not be afraid, my friend. We're all humans and we have our weaknesses. And, I may decide to reshuffle, you know? wink You've already updated after me and you just blew me away! Phew! You're a good writer.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Damn... I have done it again. But I'm not that lazy o, just cold as the fire had gone out of the whole stuff, and you my friend contributed greatly to it grin
grin I understand. You can still be a reader though. I've come to realise that you've got moree talents in reading than in writing. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

grin I understand. You can still be a reader though. I've come to realise that you've got moree talents in reading than in writing. God bless you.

Make thunder of amadioha fire you left nyash for there. Ehn, na you get your mouth sha, me go continue to dey read till I get time to write something grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Make thunder of amadioha fire you left nyash for there. Ehn, na you get your mouth sha, me go continue to dey read till I get time to write something grin
Wow! I just blessed you and you cursed in return! sad You should be flogged, but I forgive you grin

Try writing something less ridiculous for a start. God bless you again.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Frosti(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Typical!

Defending yourself by accusing and blaming another for your shortcomings. That's very wrong dude.

Two times now have you failed to deliver. An apology to the other writers and readers of this story is the least of what is expected of you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (76) (Reply)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Sinister Affections Part 2 / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.