Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55211 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

grin I understand. You can still be a reader though. I've come to realise that you've got moree talents in reading than in writing. God bless you.
Ouch. grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Ouch. grin

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by jiraiyas: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Frosti:

Typical!

Defending yourself by accusing and blaming another for your shortcomings. That's very wrong dude.

Two times now have you failed to deliver. An apology to the other writers and readers of this story is the least of what is expected of you.
i still thinks he will update 2day but if he doesnt he err
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Wow! I just blessed you and you cursed in return! sad You should be flogged, but I forgive you grin

Try writing something less ridiculous for a start. God bless you again.
I hear firecrackers exploding in the distance. . . grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
jiraiyas:
i still thinks he will update 2day but if he doesnt he err

Sowie to disappoint you.. Aint updating nothing
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Frosti:

Typical!

Defending yourself by accusing and blaming another for your shortcomings. That's very wrong dude.

Two times now have you failed to deliver. An apology to the other writers and readers of this story is the least of what is expected of you.
Foxy, I will have to go with Frosti on this. You have displayed a nonchalance and unprofessionalism that is a tad infuriating.

Bend down and hold the table angry

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Foxy, I will have to go with Frosti on this. You have displayed a nonchalance and unprofessionalism that is a tad infuriating.

Bend down and hold the table angry

Sorry... Let me explain.....

https://www.nairaland.com/1234069/pls-lets-pray-mother-one

That was the sole reason, the stress I passed through and is still passing through will not allow me think in line, don't wanna write something below expectation.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

That was the sole reason, the stress I passed through and is still passing through will not allow me think in line, don't wanna write something below expectation.[/b]
Awwwww... sad

She is healed in Jesus name sad
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Awwwww... sad

She is healed in Jesus name sad

Amen.... You are blessed my dear....

She's gonna be discharged soon.. Probably today
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Amen.... You are blessed my dear....

She's gonna be discharged soon.. Probably today
Keep us informed, aight?

PM me your number, if you don't mind
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Keep us informed, aight?

PM me your number, if you don't mind

I don't mind at all oooooo grin grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
Fight, abuse, curse and later make PEACE
...FOXY, Smh
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Rap maestro: Fight, abuse, curse and later make PEACE
...FOXY, Smh

Well, that's the beautiful part of me you are yet to discover... grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Well, that's the beautiful part of me you are yet to discover... grin
dat part wasn't meant 4 u bro, it is d 'FOXY, Smh' dat was meant 4 u
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Rap maestro: dat part wasn't meant 4 u bro, it is d 'FOXY, Smh' dat was meant 4 u

All na the same thing jor grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

All na the same thing jor grin grin grin
guy... Make we no lie, u fall my hand.. BIG TIME
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Rap maestro: guy... Make we no lie, u fall my hand.. BIG TIME

Shit happens my friend... The Eff up be say e dey smell... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sorry for falling your hands, na devil work, like seriously I for upload but due to some things wey happen and how tied down I dey, the whole stuff just tire me.

You for follow that link before you condemn me.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

That was the sole reason, the stress I passed through and is still passing through will not allow me think in line, don't wanna write something below expectation.[/b]
God's hand is on her. But seriously, there's something amiss somewhere; aren't you the same guy who was banned for like a jillion times? Aren't you the same person who screamed help for impregnating a dwarf? Aren't you the same proud owner of half of Nairaland monikers? Seriously, dude, I feel for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

God's hand is on her. But seriously, there's something amiss somewhere; aren't you the same guy who was banned for like a jillion times? Aren't you the same person who screamed help for impregnating a dwarf? Aren't you the same proud owner of half of Nairaland monikers? Seriously, dude, I feel for you.
grin LARRY!!!! You and foxy would make a nice couple. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
brokoto: grin LARRY!!!! You and foxy would make a nice couple. tongue
LOL! My belle o! The last time I checked, I wasn't a gay. So, HELL NO!!!

@fox: tongue
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:
LOL! My belle o! The last time I checked, I wasn't a gay. So, HELL NO!!!

@fox: tongue
ok.
Disclaimer: if foxy was a lady. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
brokoto: ok.
Disclaimer: if foxy was a lady. cheesy
You for don tell me before na!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy, you abandoned the thread without dropping an official excuse. This is the second time you are disappointing us; worse still, you've created more than 2 threads within the same period!

You no try at all!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Foxy, you abandoned the thread without dropping an official excuse. This is the second time you are disappointing us; worse still, you've created more than 2 threads within the same period!

You no try at all!
i tire o
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Owk... Abeg una with God make una no vex, I dey very sorry, I no go disappoint any of una again, but make una no task me for now sha cos I still dey tied down.

About those threads I created, most of them are created to pass the boredom away, mostly from finger to post. The detection series needed a lot of brain work and a lot of tying lose ends.

Most of the work I posted were right at the reception of the Hospital or somewhere close by, my system was very far from me.

I officially apologise and I pray you all forgive me, though it trailed me twice, I must tell you guys, it was not intentional.

Rap Maestro, Larry Sun, Ishilove, Mazi Omenuko, HumbleByGrace and those whose name I did not mention, I prostrate on my stomach **tho d belle dey suspend me for mid-air, kai, pot belly na bastard** and ask for y'all forgiveness.

When Larry included me the second time, he told me he believes in me and that I'm a great writer, well, I believed more in myself and decided to explore, thanks Larry.

Brokoto, may the gods castrate you using barb-wire... You better not turn me into some breast showing, booty flauting homo-sapien. I've got two hard balls between ma legs and a dangling **u knw na** dangler.

Abeg make una accept my apology.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Jakemond(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: Owk... Abeg una with God make una no vex, I dey very sorry, I no go disappoint any of una again, but make una no task me for now sha cos I still dey tied down.

About those threads I created, most of them are created to pass the boredom away, mostly from finger to post. The detection series needed a lot of brain work and a lot of tying lose ends.

Most of the work I posted were right at the reception of the Hospital or somewhere close by, my system was very far from me.

I officially apologise and I pray you all forgive me, though it trailed me twice, I must tell you guys, it was not intentional.

Rap Maestro, Larry Sun, Ishilove, Mazi Omenuko, HumbleByGrace and those whose name I did not mention, I prostrate on my stomach **tho d belle dey suspend me for mid-air, kai, pot belly na bastard** and ask for y'all forgiveness.

When Larry included me the second time, he told me he believes in me and that I'm a great writer, well, I believed more in myself and decided to explore, thanks Larry.

Brokoto, may the gods castrate you using barb-wire... You better not turn me into some breast showing, booty flauting homo-sapien. I've got two hard balls between ma legs and a dangling **u knw na** dangler.

Abeg make una accept my apology.
Now this is the Foxy I love grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:

If Brokoto see this post come yarn something eh, me and you go fight. Me still dey watch sha, I go so eff whoever enter me up.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
Larry-Sun:
grin said it!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
Okay okay! Enough cuddling

So when are we getting the next chapter? Please. . . .

And OMG I love the story. Dan Brown would be wowed wink
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Frosti(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hmm undecided

Who's updating next?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
Br3nd4: Okay okay! Enough cuddling

So when are we getting the next chapter? Please. . . .

And OMG I love the story. Dan Brown would be wowed wink
Mynd_44 is expected to update next; but the job of moderating two sctions has not been easy for him, we should cut him a little slack. I'll contact him to know when precisely he'd be ready. Thanks Brenda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (76) (Reply)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Sinister Affections Part 2 / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.